May 22, 2024, 12:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199277 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »

I agree a sexual assault could have occurred but not necessarily in her bed.  If it was in Hailey's bed, even if a condom was used other biological evidence of the assailant may be left behind such as salvia, hair, skin & we do not know for certain if the bed was tested via luminol, etc.   We also do not know for a fact if the sheets & blankets were changed to conceal evidence when they easily could have been.  I think we can be rather certain that if Shawn's DNA was in Hailey's bed he would have been detained, most likely charged because there is no reasonable excuse whatsoever for it to be in Hailey's bed otherwise.   If a sexual assault did indeed take place but not in Hailey's bed, his DNA could be explained away as being intimate with his girlfriend...for example, on the couch or in Billie's bed even, equally Hailey's DNA could be explained the same way in either of those two locations.   Therefore in this case scenario Hailey would have not only been the only witness but she would have held the only possible non-disposable evidence on her person explaining why she may have had to be silenced & discarded.

Although it seems improbably, the couch thing really bothers me.  I wonder WHY the couch was dumped, and why no one looked at it, when it was Hailey's "bed".  Then again, I don't think that even SA would be bold enough to have attacked her on the couch *with* BD there.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »

I agree a sexual assault could have occurred but not necessarily in her bed.  If it was in Hailey's bed, even if a condom was used other biological evidence of the assailant may be left behind such as salvia, hair, skin & we do not know for certain if the bed was tested via luminol, etc.   We also do not know for a fact if the sheets & blankets were changed to conceal evidence when they easily could have been.  I think we can be rather certain that if Shawn's DNA was in Hailey's bed he would have been detained, most likely charged because there is no reasonable excuse whatsoever for it to be in Hailey's bed otherwise.   If a sexual assault did indeed take place but not in Hailey's bed, his DNA could be explained away as being intimate with his girlfriend...for example, on the couch or in Billie's bed even, equally Hailey's DNA could be explained the same way in either of those two locations.   Therefore in this case scenario Hailey would have not only been the only witness but she would have held the only possible non-disposable evidence on her person explaining why she may have had to be silenced & discarded.

Although it seems improbably, the couch thing really bothers me.  I wonder WHY the couch was dumped, and why no one looked at it, when it was Hailey's "bed".  Then again, I don't think that even SA would be bold enough to have attacked her on the couch *with* BD there.

If its even plausible I would imagine it would have taken place when BD wasnt there.   It bothers me that several had placed Hailey sleeping on the couch for quite awhile but the evening she was last known to sleep in the house she was reportedly sleeping in her room in her own bed...it seems hinky to me.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »

If its even plausible I would imagine it would have taken place when BD wasnt there.   It bothers me that several had placed Hailey sleeping on the couch for quite awhile but the evening she was last known to sleep in the house she was reportedly sleeping in her room in her own bed...it seems hinky to me.

To be honest with you, I don't think she was sleeping in her own bed.  Even BD said she was surprised NOT to see her on the couch.  Just in my own silly opinion, I don't think there was a Hailey in the bed when they looked - "new tv" or not.  That's just the feeling I get. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »

Tamiko/Janet>>

What do you make of this? Does the S.O mean what I think it does?

View Profile

Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 -
« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »

Was this posted yet?? I don't know allot about Patricia/Trish as I haven't been around much lately.

<snipped>
http://www.sansabanews.com/news/article/35828

SS County Sheriff's Office Jail Log

All persons are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
October 28, 2010 • 0 comments • Post a comment

10/13/2010
- Trichel, Patricia Wrt. - Taylor Co - S.O.

10/15/2010http://
Cartfly, I'm not Janet, but I believe the S.O. stands for Sheriff's Office.

Thank goodness.  I thought it stood for Sex Offender.  Is that what you thought cartfly?

Thanks for clarifying joesamas mama.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »

To be honest with you, I don't think she was sleeping in her own bed.  Even BD said she was surprised NOT to see her on the couch.  Just in my own silly opinion, I don't think there was a Hailey in the bed when they looked - "new tv" or not.  That's just the feeling I get. 

I dont think she was in her room either...the fact that Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm went out of her way to say she "saw" her but the room was dark but she didnt bother to go touch her or say good bye tells me she wasnt there or she was already gone permanently...sad to say but I fear she is no longer with us.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2011, 07:52:10 PM »

Hi starwynn.

Hubby's niece and American hubby have taken off over to my youngest son and wife's home for dinner and a couple game of pools.  There is family reunion tomorrow afternoon/evening in the Vancouver area.  I guess pool rates over a game of Scrabble with an Aunt and Uncle.

Anyways ... somehow I believe that the confines of the bedroom is where a sexual assault took place against Hailey.  I could be wrong.

Janet
4:50 PM PT

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her about 10:00 or 11:00 in her bedroom.

GRACE: Was she still playing games?

BILLIE DUNN: No, she was watching TV, laying in bed.

GRACE: Now, the next morning, you checked in on her before you left, and you believe you saw her lying in her bed, around 6:00 a.m., right?

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »

starwynn

I do not have time to look for a link right now but ... I am sure that Billie stated that the reason Hailey slept on the couch rather than her room was because she fell asleep watching televisions.  However ... Hailey did acquired a TV for her room.  The images of her room did reveal a TV.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2011, 08:15:10 PM »

Found it!!

New TV

Billie Jean Dunn Blog Talk Radio Interview February 7, 2011: Partially transcribed

<snipped>

At 6:20, I peeked in Hailey’s room. I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She had gotten a new TV, so she had been sleeping in her room, so I didn’t see her on the couch. I was like, “Oh wait a minute. She’s in her room.”, so I peeked in there. She still had the TV on, and was asleep.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2011, 08:21:35 PM »

Heck, it would even be possible that Shawn left work early that morning cuz he knew Hailey would be home alone b/c David was staying with a friend.  He could have taken her somewhere and did his dirt and left her there.  Maybe he came home and told her he would take her shopping to spend gift cards she may have gotten from Christmas or whatever.  Perhaps she might have gone willingly had he said that. Maybe she did text MB from that phone around 2 from another county, because she was there with Shawn, but between 2 and the time Shawn got home, he could have done something to adnd with her that's why he locked the door when he got back home.  He was cleaning himself up when David got home.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »

I tend to waffle on WHO is the most manipulative and sometimes, really most I lean toward Billie for many, many reasons. I know I am going to forget a few but here is a brief rambling summary:

1-I think Billie did use 911 on Feb 2010 and I don't think she was worried about David (that was an afterthought and was what she mentioned last), it was about SA coming in her home when she wasn't there, kind of a control issue and I'll show you........remember he was involved with that Andrea girl in February, the one that looks like a skeleton and defends him as much as Billie. So IMO she knew he wanted to go grab his belongings and it was more of  "hell no you are not", then she rattles on about how he might take her son's XBOX, TV etc, oh and yeah my son might be there, if I were truly worried about my son, I'd have left work to go home and make sure that David was staying someone else, locked my windows and doors. Then she calls to say he is threatening her and Clint in the next call, then SA calls about the possible overdose and although it could be him doint the tit fo tat, as Titch states if he was truly worried about it he did put Billie over himself so great point Titch, I never thought of that and if she knew and she had to about his affair with Andrea I can see her saying "I took all the klonopin in order to manipulate Shawn to come back to her...not that I believe she did, I think it was an effort to manipulate"

----------------

2-When she decided that she was in a panic about Hailey being missing before checking with MB PERSONALLY or even MB's mother, and didn't call Shawn to make sure he had the not mixed up the friend name since IMO a BF wouldn't be as aware of her friends as a mother should be, well she asled Clint to call 911 which I think is a big red flag, IMO it shows distancing just as it did when she had DD text MB when she could have easily called herself and even then why did Hailey have to come home at noon when she wasn't due home until 7pm, I mean it is Christmas break and I would rather my child be at the home where there was someone else with her than home all alone for 7 more hours. Also, why not call 911 herself to tell them she was coming to file a report, she had a phone at the office and knew far more details than Clint would have, and obviously she had no problem callin 911 from work since she did it last yr wrt the t-shirt, I just think a missing child is far more important than a BF wanting to come get his shirt and other belongings.

----------------------

3-She stated on NG that she didn't find out the Hailey was staying with MB until after she and Shawn returned home from their drug run later that evening, yet in her latest PC she stated she knew at noon on Monday when Shawn called and she asked about the kids. Here is a link from WS since I would have to search for hours to look thru all of CZ's post:

January 3 - post by Billie's friend czgtz:

01-03-2011, 08:03 PM czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127444

FROM HER BTR INTERVIEW ANOTHER DIRECT CONTRADICTION

Around three o’clock, Shawn got to the house.

Just shortly after, he said within 15 minutes, Hailey was walking out the door. She told him she was stopping by her dad’s house, and then gonna go spend the night with a friend.

--------------------------------

4-She told NG on Jan 3rd that Shawn was at work when she had known since the Dec 29th that he "was fired" and she also knew this within 24 hrs of her reporting her missing so I don't buy the explanation that "it's what she had thought was truth for so long she just misstated accidentally.........BS, she knew the truth 500% longer than the lie, so why lie on the very first appearance on NG?

-----------------------------------------

5-She stated Shawn went straight to his mothers house and would NOT have gone thru CCity as it was shorter not to go thru Ccity, yet latere when the ping info is released he needed a reason to show his phone pinging from Ccity so voila, NOW he drove to him GMA's at 6am, but she wasn't home?? Then drove to his mother's home.

------------------------------------

6-She never asked about the blow up or argument at work, and from Shawn and Billie IIRC she didn't want him to quit so why wouldn't she ask WTF were you thinking Shawn, who did you get into an argument with, I know I'd have been pizzed and asked a million questions if I was telling someone don't you dare quit your job.

--------------------------

7-Shawn fails his poly after refusing 2, and walks out when the questions are tough, and weeks later she still hasn't asked him why?

---------------------

8-this snip from NG:  GRACE: So, I mean, if he`s going to go somewhere, he`s got to use that vehicle and there it is parked right out front. And they told you he wasn`t home.

MIKKILINENI: Right. They told me he was not home. But police say that he`s almost always at home.

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. Back to the question the caller presented earlier. Between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m.. Why? Why? Let`s see that ping record again, Liz. The map. Why would he go into work, Billie, take a look at his boss, 6:00 a.m., take a sip of soda and walk out? Then tell you he got fired or quit or some such story as that when the boss said that`s not what happened at all. He just turned around and walked out. Then his pings placed him back around your home between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. Then between 7:00 and 9:00, nothing. Then the pings put him at his mother`s house around 9:00 up until 2:40 p.m.
What do you see in that scenario, Billie Dunn? What`s he doing back around your home?

DUNN: I don`t know. That`s all stuff I need a lot of answers to, that we all need a lot of answers to.
GRACE: Well, have you tried to ask him?

DUNN: No.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him.

GRACE: Yes, I know that. My question is, why? I would want to know why. What were you doing back around my house?
DUNN: I want to know too.

GRACE: Well then why haven`t you asked him? Oh, because did the cops tell you not to talk to him?

DUNN: I`m not allowed -- no. When I call over there, they don`t let me talk to him. They won`t put him on the phone.

GRACE: What about a cell phone?

DUNN: He doesn`t have a cell phone.

GRACE: So when you call over there, what do they say?

GRACE: Well, text him.

OK......IF HE HAS NO CELL PHONE HOW IS HE TEXTING HER, SORRY I CALL BS

SO, when EXACTLY did she learn he was allegedly at his mother's house during that time as she stated in her *cough* timeline?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9- Another snip from NG

GRACE: They`re in the middle of a divorce. It`s been going on three years now, but they`ve united in the search for their daughter tonight. Mr. Dunn, have you submitted to a polygraph?

CLINT: I told them that I would take one, too.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat?

CLINT: I told the FBI yesterday that I would take one.

SO, IF CLINT WAS TALKING TO THE FBI THE DAY BEFORE WHICH WAS ALSO THE DAY BEFORE BILLIE TOOK HERS, I WOULD THINK THE FBI WOULD HAVE ADMINISTERED HERS AND NOT SOME RANDOM POLYGRAPHER FROM BS...COULD BE WRONG, I JUST NOW CAUGHT THAT RESPONSE FROM CLINT.
------------------

10-Another from NG

BILLIE: She usually asked me first. And then would ask the other family. Sometimes she would ask them first. I thought, yes, they knew she had intentions of spending the night. They should have known.

HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN IF THEY NEVER KNEW SHE HAD PLANNED TO SPEND THE NIGHT THERE???
-----------------

11-NG snip

GRACE: First thing I want to clear up, Ms. Dunn, I have in these documents that I`ve with me and I`ve read them very carefully, that you did, in fact, have a New Year`s Eve party at your home. That would have been within 72 hours of reporting Hailey missing.

BILLIE: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over

WASN'T ONE OF HER BROTHERS IN JAIL ON NYE? I REMEMBER SEEING THE INFO WHERE HE WAS RELEASED ON 1/1/11 SO HOW COULD HE BE AT HER HOME?
---------------------

12-GRACE: Did you know that your live-in walked out of two polygraphs?

BILLIE: They told me he couldn`t take the first one because he had taken the anxiety medication also.

GRACE: OK. What about the second one?

BILLIE: And the same thing with the one they set up — the same thing. We didn`t know it was set up for Monday. It was set up for Wednesday. I made sure he didn`t get near any of that

NOT ACCORDING TO THE AFFADAVITS, HE REFUSED THE FIRST TWO IIRC
----------------------------------

13-BILLIE: With Shawn getting the cell phone pings coming back to Colorado City that morning, I want to know who she talked to on the phone, it`s very important to me if she was on that phone and they`re not saying that anybody is an accountable witness it seems that has seen her on Monday. So I want to know who called my cell phone that morning and that afternoon, and who she called, and those are answers that I know they have, that they still haven`t gotten back with me on.

SHE STATED LATER ON AND CZ ALSO STATED THAT SHE WENT THRU THE TEXT AND SAW THE 2:16 TEXT TO MB, SO HOW WOULD SHE NOT ALREADY KNOW WHO SHE TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

----------------------

14-GRACE: Now, tell me what happened when you got home from work, does Adkins come pick you up?

BILLIE: No, Tuesday when I got home, when I realized she didn`t spend the night at Mary Beth`s, I came straight home, my sister-in-law gave me a ride. And then Shawn met me here.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF CALLING SHAWN SO HE COULDN'T HAVE JUST MET HER THERE AS THIS SOUNDS LIKE HER MET HER THERE AS SOON AS SHE WENT TO THE HOUSE BEFORE SHE WENT TO LE

FROM HER PC: I got home from the police station around three.

Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him I was going, who told him what all was going on, so Shawn left and got to the house around 4 o’clock with me and David.

BILLIE SPEAK REQUIRES A MIND FOR BS AND A BOTTLE OF SOMETHING STRONGER THAN VODKA

--------------------

15-Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. We left the house together around 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by seven. Sometimes he had to go in earlier, but he was always told the night before, and I would arrange to get another ride on those days

FROM HER PC......OK, THIS WAS JUST LAST WEEK AND SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL HE DIDN'T GO TO WORK THAT DAY, WHY NOT STATE "HE TOOK ME TO WORK AND THEN WENT TO HIS MOTHER'S HOUSE"???

------------------

16-My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to Colorado City.

I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home, grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends, while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station.

AGAIN FROM HER PC......WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TEXT HER FRIENDS WHEN YOU ARE SO PANICKED, WOULDN'T YOU CALL THEM, ASK A TON OF QUESTIONS
--------------------------

17-How long have you and Shawn been together as a couple?

Two and a half years.

WE KNOW THIS IS A LIE FROM THE MS PHOTOS THAT SHOW THEM TOGETHER IN JAN OF 08, AND SHE STATED SHE DIDN'T EVEN MEET HIM UNTIL AFTER A MONTH OF TALKING SO THAT AT THE LATEST WOULD HAVE BEEN DEC OF 07 AND MAYBE EVEN FURTHER

THIS IS FROM HER BTR INTERVIEW

18-Caller Michael: My question is, how can you still correspond, and say that you’re in love with the law enforcement’s number one suspect, when he told you he would kill you and others in a way that he would always be remembered. How can you, in your heart, still even communicate with him?

I know him very well, and that was over a year ago, in the beginning of our relationship

Monkey Devil!

OK, IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 3 YRS-HOW CAN YOU SAY A YR AGO WAS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP?

------------------------------

19-Caller Katrina asks about the couches.

Okay, the couches were taken out a couple of weeks ago, just because my brother got new furniture, and brought me his old furniture, which was in better shape than mine. We set them out in the front yard. Some guys that worked at the power plant, I don’t even know the people, but they came by and offered to take them to the dump, the local Colorado City dump

NOW, I KNOW THIS IS ANOTHER CONTRADICTION

FROM CZ WRT THE COUCHES

czgtz
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2010

I would like to clear something up about the couches.

Billie's brother bought new couches, and gave her his old ones. Billie's old ones got stuck in the back of that broken down truck in her front yard for lack of anywhere else to put them. The couches sat there for 2 or 3 days, and then a woman came by and asked if she could have them. Billie said yes, and the woman had a couple of guys pick them up for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

20-Why haven’t you been out to Hailey’s bridge?

I have. I don’t stop out there. It’s very emotional for me. I’ve stopped out there probably once or twice

FROM HER BTR INTERVIEW......A CONTRADICTION IN UNDER A SECOND FLAT, EITHER YOU DONT STOP THER OR YOU HAVE, IT CAN NOT BE BOTH BILLIE

---------------------------------------------------------

And, just random crazy stmts that make me pause and think "WTF, did I hear that right?"

And Nancy, I wanted to get a message out to Hailey, if she is watching and she happens to get to a phone, to call 911. Because I do not have my cell phone.

GRACE: And what is your message? To call 911?

DUNN: Yes. Get out there, if you can get to a phone, run to a phone and call 911. Because I don`t have my cell phone with me. And I know she knows that number.

---------------

BILLIE DUNN: Oh, all over, Nancy. There are some from Odessa, Amarillo, I mean, 100, 200 miles away, people are coming down here to find my daughter. People care from all over. I`m getting letters from all over the United States telling me people are praying for me.

it was just good for me to get out

WHAT ABOUT HAILEY, ARE THEY PRAYING FOR HER OR IS THIS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME BILLIE, AND WHAT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD FOR HAILEY?
-------------
BILLIE DUNN: I`m still looking for a living, breathing Hailey.  SHADES OF CINDY ANTHONY IMO
------------
The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me,” said Dunn.
CBS News, January 13, 2011 REALLY, THAT IS WHAT YOU CONSIDER IMPORTANT ????
-----------
We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

ANOTHER WTF MOMENT IMO, TO ME FINDING OUT MY CHILD IS MISSING WOULD BE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW
--------------
On top of Hailey missing have people saying horrible things and making horrible accusations and after I get Hailey home I’ll deal with the slander and the defamation of character. I definitely will“. 
--------------
Host: “Are there problems between Hailey and Shawn?“

Billie: “Not anymore.“  THAT WAS A DOUBLE SHOT TEQUILA MOMENT FOR ME.........

--------------

Every day that they don’t find something is good for me. NO CHIT, HOW GOOD IS IT FOR HAILEY?/

---------------
Wrt Shawn coming home after learning abou Hailey missing:

He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

----------------------------
 BILLIE: Well, I wanted to come on to clear some of that up. I don`t want to be perceived as a bad person even by people who don`t know me. But the main reason I am here, I don`t want people to get away from the fact that the whole reason we are here and we are talking to media is because my 13-year-old daughter isn`t in my house. Somebody knows where she is.

-----------------
I shouldn`t have to be defending my self.

-----------------

I didn`t worry about her being a bad kid

-------------------------

I`ve done a wonderful job with my kids. 

-------------------

BILLIE: We all watched horror movies. Like I said before, we have mostly comedies in this house. But comedies can`t be looked down upon.

GRACE: Comedies can`t be what?

BILLIE: Looked down upon.

GRACE: I`m not talking about the comedies, I`m happy about the comedies.

BILLIE: I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself, and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

I do not want a handout, and if anyone asks for money on my behalf, please know the request isn’t coming from me, and I’m not getting money.

OK WHAT ABOUT THE VAN, THE GRANT AND NUMEROUS DONATIONS YOU ARE USING TO PAY YOUR BILLS WITH....I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO RETURN TO WORK THIS QUICKLY BUT WHY LIE ABOUT GETTING DONATIONS AND MONEY WHEN THERE IS A PAPER TRAIL PROVING SHE INDEED IS GETTING MONEY???

AGAIN FROM HER BTR INTERVIEW

Are you and Clint, with the donations that are coming in, are you offering any money to the searchers for their gas or for anything like that to help them out for being how they’re putting it out of their own pockets?

No, some of the money I got I put on my bills, but I would, I will gladly offer that up right now. I’ll give anything that I can, and certainly after I get back to work, I’d certainly will.

-----------------------

FROM HER BTR INTERVIEW :

When she was a baby, I was fortunate enough that I was able to stay home with her, until she was probably three or four. That’s when I had to start working, but before then, I got to spend all day long with her

ALSO SHE LIVES IN THE HOUSE THAT CLINT INHERITED SO NO RENT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, THAT IN AND OF ITSELF IS HELP IMO. FRANKLY IF I WERE CLINT I'D KICK HER OUT AND MOVE MY FAMILY IN SINCE SHE HAS NO KIDS STAYING WITH HER, HAILEY IS GONE AND DAVID WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER.
--------------------
I do hope this will lay to rest the confusion and speculation surrounding Hailey’s disappearance, on my part anyway. I do not want to have to defend myself or anyone else.

----------------------

She was a very clumsy little girl

----------------------

When she got up to teenager, we had our little issues with her hormones

PAST TENSE WRT TO "HAD" AND THE HORMONE ISSUE AND SHE HAS STATED THIS NUMEROUS TIMES AS HORMONE AND A LITTLE ATTITIDE REMIND ME OF ADAM BAKER

-------------------

Yeah, we do talk on the phone. I guess we’re together We still try to be there for each other. We really, we need to lean on each other. I have good friends and family support, and he’s got really good family support, but it’s nice to be able to talk to each other, and answer questions for each other also, and he’s not living with me, just because of all the mess that’s going on right now.

so I’m gonna do my best to be there for him as much as I can, and as soon as I can get Hailey back, he can come back home too, but he’s staying gone just because people can be pretty mean.

POOR HAILEY-IF SHE WAS ALIVE AND HIDING, THIS WOULD BE LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE IMO

I was prescribed some Ativan, and they’re similar. I don’t take it anymore, but right after Hailey left, I was prescribed some and I took it.

SO SHE JUST LEFT?? ODD VERBAGE IMO

------------------------------------

Caller Roy: Tell us some questions that were asked by the examiner.

OK, just related to Hailey, they asked other questions, related to Hailey, they asked if I did anything to cause her disappearance, or if I was, I think, if I knew anything of her disappearance that I was holding back.

They didn’t tell me, just that it showed I was being deceptive. They explained to me this one line that I could see on there, there were several lines. There was one line that went up to the number 10. That’s, I guess, the highest it goes. When I purposely told a lie, they showed me it went up there so that I would understand it. It hit up to about number 4 or 5 each time a question was asked regarding Hailey, so I guess that shows some deception. I’m not sure. I don’t understand the polygraphs at all, but that’s what I was told.

SO, THE ONLY DECEPTION SHOWN ON THE LDT WERE QUESTION WRT TO HAILEY.....SO I AM EXTRAPOLATING FROM THAT THE NON-HAILEY RELATED QUESTIONS SHE SHOWED NO DECEPTION ON? HOW SHOCKING.....NOT

-------------------------

Why weren’t you at the balloon release the other day?
They did let me know about it, probably a week ago or longer. They told me they were gonna do it. I was hoping I would get a call to remind me, or let me know exactly what day and time. I would’ve loved to have been there. It’s nobody’s responsibility to personally contact me, but I definitely would’ve liked to have been there.

---------------------------

If you left on your own, and there’s a problem, I’ll, we can fix anything in the world. I want you home.

-----------------------------

She’s my daughter. I want her back in my house.

----------------------

Oh, she was such a funny baby, very outspoken

HOW CAN A BABY BE OUTSPOKEN???

-----------------------------

Sorry this is so disjointed and long, but it took me a coupe of hrs to put together and isn't even complete, but the inconsistencies aka lies and the snippets above lead me to believe that Billie is in full blown defense mode of SA, and tossing others or thrying to under the bus like MB, MB's mother, Clint and Naomi and now her own version of cousin Joe, so I have to consider she was involved in either the disappearance or the coverup after the fact........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2011, 08:40:29 PM »

I kooked agian at Billie's printed timeline.
Dec 26, she goes to bed at 10pm. ( No mention of SA )
5:30 am Shawn is leaving for work.
His cell starting pinging in CC at 6:35 and stops at just before 7.
Who is he talking to ? Did Billie take the cell so she could communicate ( argue ) with Shawn on her way to work ?
I think he stayed up all night drugging or whatever and he left the house before she ( Billie ) was even up. She had to call her ride at 6:20.
Think she and Shawn were having a fight the night before , he huffed out of the house and then quit his job and comes back to the house to take care of the problem, which seems to be Hailey.
Not that Hailey was a problem, but she was getting in the way of Shawn's life with Billie.
Hailey wanted to live with Clint, Billie would lose out on support from the State if that happened.Think Hailey was in the middle of a tug of war. I really don't think Bille gave a crap about her, but there is other things like having to pay Clint child support, perhaps, losing any family assistance etc. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2011, 08:46:04 PM »

According to the affidavit Shawn's cell phone only pinged off the tower in Colorado City for twenty minutes.

According to the affidavit ... no personal items belonging to Hailey was missing ... not even her jacket or ... her shoes.

Somehow I do not believe that a live Hailey left that home.  I suspect that Shawn make a trip back home following Billie's departure to work ... quckly retrieved a deceased Hailey from her bed ....

I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

Efforts continue to find Hailey Dunn
Posted January 5, 2011 - 10:43am

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Hailey Dunn - Person of Interest Named
January 12th, 2011 9:59 pm CT

<snipped>

Billboards and fliers throughout west Texas describe the missing cheerleader as 5 feet tall, 120 pounds, with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a light-colored short-sleeved T-shirt, pink and white tennis shoes or flip flops and red hoop earrings.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/true-crime-in-midlandodessa/hailey-dunn-person-of-interest-named?render=print

_____

lexicoe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »

[

The TV reasoning always made sense to me--excited to finally get her own TV so she started watching in the privacy of her own room and falling asleep in her own bed.  But now I'm wondering... The transcript snippet below said she'd slept on the couch until "about a week ago"--but she would have just gotten the TV for Christmas. And since she'd stayed Christmas night at Clint's, the 26th would have been the first night you'd think she would have had the TV, unless she got it early.

Did she get it earlier? Or did she end up moving to her room for another reason? Because I would think that wherever you had been attacked, you wouldn't exactly be eager to spend time in that location again. 

If she'd been sleeping in her own bed for about a week, why would she have been surprised?

I could have sworn, but it's not in the transcript linked below, that Nancy asked several times about the last time she saw Hailey and at one point Billie kind of backpedaled--saying yes, she did look in on her that morning and it looked like she was there but she admitted it's possible she may not have been because she was all covered up. (ie didn't specifically see her face, so someone could have just made it look like she was)

I remember because I felt that was kind of a covering your butt statement should it ever come out Hailey wasn't.
lexicoe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

Oops, transcript link was in a post above and I see by the time I posted my comment it was several above. So this is the one I was referring to when I said I didn't see it in the transcript: http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »

Considering none of Hailey's belongings were missing ... not even her jacket or shoes ... I do not believe that Billie Dunn was involved in the happenings in regards to what happen to her daughter as well as ... the initial coverup.  Think about it.  It appears that Shawn returned home after Billie left for work ... quickly retrieved a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... at some point throughout that day disposed of her body.

I suspect that once the realization set in that Shawn was involved ... out of a warped sense of "love" Billie began distancing Shawn by focusing suspicion elsewhere as well as manipulating the timeline/chain of events.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

[

The TV reasoning always made sense to me--excited to finally get her own TV so she started watching in the privacy of her own room and falling asleep in her own bed.  But now I'm wondering... The transcript snippet below said she'd slept on the couch until "about a week ago"--but she would have just gotten the TV for Christmas. And since she'd stayed Christmas night at Clint's, the 26th would have been the first night you'd think she would have had the TV, unless she got it early.

Did she get it earlier? Or did she end up moving to her room for another reason? Because I would think that wherever you had been attacked, you wouldn't exactly be eager to spend time in that location again. 

If she'd been sleeping in her own bed for about a week, why would she have been surprised?

I could have sworn, but it's not in the transcript linked below, that Nancy asked several times about the last time she saw Hailey and at one point Billie kind of backpedaled--saying yes, she did look in on her that morning and it looked like she was there but she admitted it's possible she may not have been because she was all covered up. (ie didn't specifically see her face, so someone could have just made it look like she was)

I remember because I felt that was kind of a covering your butt statement should it ever come out Hailey wasn't.

I just got the sense from Billie that she was covering for what she actually saw by stating that Hailey was in her bed but it was dark & she didnt go over to touch her...sounded to me that she was placing Hailey there alive when in fact Hailey was already dead...I know its difficult to read but Im afraid Hailey is no longer alive although I do hold out hope.  Couch or no couch, TV or no TV this fact is what has me convinced Billie is lying.   Billlie either knows exactly what happened to Hailey or she refuses to face Shawn did something & her love is blinding her even more than her stupidity, if that's even possible.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »

snipped from Janets above post

1.  If she was sleeping in bed the last time you saw her, how do you know she was wearing flip flops?

2.  What she is wearing on her feet scares you the most?  Not that she may be dead? raped? beaten? but that she is wearing flip flops?   

yyyyeeeaaaahhhh ok Billie ... Now where's Hailey?????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2011, 09:27:39 PM »

Considering none of Hailey's belongings were missing ... not even her jacket or shoes ... I do not believe that Billie Dunn was involved in the happenings in regards to what happen to her daughter as well as ... the initial coverup.  Think about it.  It appears that Shawn returned home after Billie left for work ... quickly retrieved a deceased Hailey from her bed and ... at some point throughout that day disposed of her body.

I suspect that once the realization set in that Shawn was involved ... out of a warped sense of "love" Billie began distancing Shawn by focusing suspicion elsewhere as well as manipulating the timeline/chain of events.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Truth be told, I cant put that much weight into Hailey's belongings being left in her room as an indication that Shawn and/or Billie were not involved.  The plan could have easily been to deflect attention to it having to be a stranger that abducted her which would explain why all her belongings were still at the home.   If either or both did commit a crime unless there was evidence on any of Hailey's belongings, there is no reason to remove it from the home.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:26 PM »

I do not believe that Billie has ever implied that the TV was received as a Christmas present.  My impression is that Hailey acquired a TV of her own a week prior to Christmas and that is when she began sleep in her own room.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Found it!!

New TV

Billie Jean Dunn Blog Talk Radio Interview February 7, 2011: Partially transcribed

<snipped>

At 6:20, I peeked in Hailey’s room. I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She had gotten a new TV, so she had been sleeping in her room, so I didn’t see her on the couch. I was like, “Oh wait a minute. She’s in her room.”, so I peeked in there. She still had the TV on, and was asleep.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-february-7-transcription/

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

BILLIE DUNN: ... And she didn`t sleep in her room until about a week ago. She slept in the living room on the couch.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:54 PM »

snipped from Janets above post

1.  If she was sleeping in bed the last time you saw her, how do you know she was wearing flip flops?

2.  What she is wearing on her feet scares you the most?  Not that she may be dead? raped? beaten? but that she is wearing flip flops?   

yyyyeeeaaaahhhh ok Billie ... Now where's Hailey?????

EXACTLY...she is adding things in for effect, I think the plan all along was to make sure they were not suspected.   The last time Billie reportedly saw her was that morning when she claims she was in her bed....she would have been barefoot or at best with socks on, no shoes or friggin flip flops.    Blatant lie right there, and there are many.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.