April 26, 2024, 06:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Band Talk Network with Dana Pretzer Thursday,July 20, 2006  (Read 5270 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« on: July 20, 2006, 11:02:19 PM »

C-Band Talk Network with Dana Pretzer
Thursday, July 20, 2006

www.cbandtalk.net
www.cbandtalk.com

Guests:
Tim Miller - Texas EquuSearch
Larry Garrison, SilverCreek EntertainmentBio
Carmen Mercer - MinuteMen
Clint Van Zandt - former FBI profiler

TES Donation Link:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

RECAP - KLAASEND:

DANA: 1. Will NH be found 2. What can we do to help get you back to Aruba 3. Are there places you wanted to search but weren't able?

TIM: 1. I just love Beth & Dave and my heart goes out to them -
Alot of roadblocks with the Government

Will NH be found - I'm sure she's out in the water - crabtrap - 800-1000 ft of water. We were going to go back in May with equipment - Funding did not come through for the search. KJ thinks she's in the water.

He believes NH is findable, but in the water.

They need $150,000 to fund the trip.

DANA- Where do you think things went wrong from the get go?

LARRY - Everybody out there knows the truth. If you look at SM. Honestly, how can anyone say that these 3 boys were not involved with NH demise. He was instrumental in bringing Joran to NY.

Larry never thought they JK2 would be a greedy as they were. They know what happened.

Civil suit = hope the judge is listening - if Aruba can come to NY to do business, and Joran can come to NY in hopes to capitalize on the case then the case should be held in NY.
Larry thinks someone will "roll over". The only way Aruba can save itself is to tell the truth.
Larry and Stephanie spoke to both Joran and Deepak and all they got was inconsistancies.

Why hasn't Satish ever spoken out? JR was the one who leaked out on the internet that Joran was coming to NY.

JR is friends with Anita VDR.

CLINT - interviewed Deepak - they talked for 45 minutes. Clint finds it hard to believe that there is anyone besides the 3 JK2 involved.

Speaking of the Dr. Phil show - sex slave thing - Beth shaking, not eating.

RECAP - SAN:

Tim thinks Natalee is findable in the water. He got 2 emails from KJ and she was looking forward to him coming on the island so they could work together and close this case. Everything fell apart at the very end. He said Natalee needs to be in Birmingham.
Aruba government put a lot of restrictions on him and their life miserable. Paulus tried to have him arrested. Tim wanted to check the newly poured cement in his yard. Paulus went absolutely bezerk. When he was down there last him and Dave think they found the boat they used to take Natalee out to sea. Those people have their house up for sale.
Looks like Paulus and Joran have the same temper.
Stephanie Goode is Larry Garrison’s sister.
Larry Garrison said if you look at Scared Monkeys the site has been right on from the beginning.
Larry said he hopes the judge is listening or some who know the judge. If Aruba can come to NY and do business and Joran comes to NY to capitalize then this case should stay in New York.
Larry believe this case will be solved. Eventually somebody will roll over and tell the truth. It's never ever to late to tell the truth. He thinks Beth and Dave have the right to know the truth.
Larry said that he spoke to Deepak and Joran and there were so many inconsistencies. Why has Satish never spoken out? Who is protecting him?

Julia Renfro is the one who said Joran is coming to New York. She is friends with Anita. Friends like that you don't need.

Larry said there are things that are going to rock people in his book when it comes out.

Larry said there are people from Aruba who are contacting him on a daily basis.

Clint went to CnC's last time he was down there and was just watching. He watched one of the employees get a bottle of booz. Men were getting one shot and the girls were getting 3 and it was done on purpose.

RECAP - AZLADY:

Dana is introducing Tim Miller of TES:
He makes it his priority to recover lost victims. TES is class A in my books, they work very hard, but were hampered by Aruba. Welcome to Tim. How did you get into this? It isn't a hobby like most people do. I was a general contractor and my construction business was doing well. We moved into a new house. Laura asked her Mom to take her to a pay phone to call her boyfriend. Laura went to use the payphone a quarter mile away and she never made it home. Police said she was a run-away. I begged police to do something. 17 months later we read in Houston Chronicle about women found dead. Found out they didn't even have a missing person's report on her. I remember the lonely nights and the grieving. I moved on to the healing process, and met other families going through same thing. One night someone called and asked for help when her 12 year old daughter was missing. He identified with them and made a promise to God he wouldnever leave another family alone if he could help them. He's now on 576 searches. All over the States, Aruba, Jamaica, Sri Lanka, we started out with horses, and someone had a boat and was a driver and someone else was a pilot and offered their help. Now they have more resources than most police depts do. Unfortunately we found 58 people who are deceased. The one thing worse than a missing loved one is never being able to say goodbye. We've brought closure to many families, attended funerals, we become close to them. The best case is when we find them alive. We've found many alive who have been abducted. We been so very blessed with our members, we've had 34,000+ volunteers on our searches. The hard part is when we've exhausted our resources and can't do any more and having to tell the family. I always wonder what we could have done differently. Some are not findable. Talking about Larry (?) involved with drugs, searched for him for a week and then again a few days later and six months later the same thing. 20 months after he disappeared we got info and found his body. When we broke the news the family cried and hugged him and said you did it, you brought our baby home. I look back at Laura's death and I can smile now and I think I hear her say I'm okay dad, don't quit. They wrote a song about that. We just can't leave a family alone.

Interview with Tim:
Tim, your daughter is watching and says Dad is doing God's work. You are bringing closure to families who deserve it. How do you guys pay for this?

I still do a little construction work to pay bills. TES is over the past 5 years a million dollars. I have $150,000 of my own money in TED just keeping the doors open. We have fundraisers and stand on our own two feet. We do not ask money from family, won't accept it, and don't take money from police. God has always blessed us to keep our doors open. We always start with a prayer, God is our leader and we do his work. Many times I remind searchers of the bible verse about the one sheep who strayed. Our volunteers leave their jobs to search. We searched 3 months ago for Kendric Jackson. One of our workers in construction while he searched he didn't get paid. He took his shotgun and stereo to pawnshop so he would have money to search for Kendric. People are so very dedicated. We searched last week for a girl who was found dead, 16 years old. We didn't get real aggressive with it at first, and then after few days we found her body. I feel I missed finding her early. We found another one who just got out of the hospital, diabetic, we found him alive wandering around. Too many missing people and not enough police dedicated to finding them. They are criticized and not enough officers are there to work these cases. We get called daily, just two hours ago, we
re going to CA next week, and then OK. We have 60+ still missing on our website but everyone of them means the world to us and we can't walk away from them. Amazing more of them aren't found. Numbers are mind-boggling.
Holloway case questions:
We all know how hard you worked in Aruba and the roadblocks you met.
1. Will Natalee be found?
2. What can we do as media and audience members to get you back to Aruba to search?
3. Are there places you wanted to search and couldn't search?

I love Beth and Dave. Took 121 people to Aruba, tremendous roadblocks. I am sure she out in that water, 3-5 miles. I am sure she is in that fishtrap in 800-1000 feet of water. We were going to go out there in May with side scan sonor, had a boat rented out of Curacao. Natalee is not alive, but is findable. The funding did not come through at the last moment. But she is findable. The funding didn't come through, but the prosecuting attorney was looking forward to us coming over and searching. I got emails from her. I got emails fromher the first week of May, we were to go there May 15, but funding fell through. It just wsn't the right time. I feel she is findable. We needed $150,000. I encourage people to raise the money and we can go over there and get her. Her parents deserve to have her home and a headstone where they can put flowers and have a funeral for her. I feel in my heart she is findable. In God's time, it will come through. There will be body parts if she is in taht fish trap. I have a neat relationship with Janssen the prosecuting attorney, and it will happen someday. We did everyhting we could up to 150 feet of water. We can go that 1000 feet. I look forward to the day we can bring her home.

They put a lot of restrictions on us. They made our life miserable. We had to think of the source it was coming from. The marines were going to help us. Van der Stratten didn't return our calls. VDS tried to have us arrested. We wanted to search his yard. PVDS went berserk and tried to have me arrested when we wanted to search around his pool. Lot of time wasted when we should have been doing other things. We have to go back there and clear the water there. I'm optimistic we can bring her home. If we don't, then she isn't there. I think Dave H. and I actually found the boat that took her out there. Then the people put their house up for sale and moved back to Holland. I really think we can find her. Dave and Beth have accepted the fact that she is dead, but they'll never accept the fact they can't say goodbye to her.

Interview with Larry Garrison:
Dana introducing Larry. He's a character. Tell us about your and silvercreek entertainment. I've been producing film and TV for 25 years. I partnered with Scott Brazil (named what he's famous for). From there, I got involved with news, became a journalist, started writing and took off. I had no choice, it happened that way. Fate. A mission in life. Dana mentions Tim's quest to find missing people. Larry, how did you get involved in Holloway case. I had a personal loss around the same time. I was speaking to publisher about another book, and they brought up Holloway case to me. Someone told me they knew Dave and I contactedhim. He's really changed my life. He's spiritual, true, sincere, and has nothing bad to say about anybody. We became friends. Stephanie is Larry's sister and worked with them. They went out to find the truth about what happened.

That's the whole thing. We dont' know the truth, we can speculate and see the bungling and misinformation and crap that's come out of Aruba. Where did things go wrong from the get-go? People go missing, but this turned into a living hell.

I'd like to answer in a different fashion. Everybody knows the truth. If you look at SM the site has been right on since the beginning working with us. Honestly, how can anyone say these three boys were not involved with this horrendous crime? I was instrumental in bringing Joran to NY. While sitting in Nashville we said wouldn't it be great to communicate with Deepak and Joran? I didn't think they would be the way they were. Whatever happened, they must have some knowledge. The American public knows that now. If you look at SM today, Aruba coming to NY to pay money to help tourism. Tell me the civil suit being decided if Aruba and Joran can come to NY to do business and hope to capitalize, then this should stay in NY and the truth should come out.

This has been nothing but lies and admitted lies. Human nature is to try and protect yourself. People lie to protect themselves. But we are talking about a society that is lost in this case. An island with a black mark and the bungling out there. Larry, will this case ever be solved?

Yes, I do. Natalee is everyone's child. someone, somewhere will roll over on the people involved in this. Most definitely. Aruba will get the message there is so much corruption that they only way they can save themselves is to turn around and tell the truth. Whether it brings her back or not, they have th right to know the truth. Instead of coming to NY and paying to build their image, why don't they go to the people who stalled and prevented the investigation in the beginning. That's what went wrong. I've talked to Deepak and Joran and all I can tell you there is so many inconsistencies in the things they told me and the things I saw.
Dave told them he'll never give up and never go away. I can promise Aruba it will never end and won't go away until the truth comes out. You can never have a trial there. You can't have anything fair there. People are in fear of their lives.

What can Aruba do?
Aruba needs to say we screwed up and made a mistake, but it's never too late. Here's what happened, here's what we are going to do now and we'll clean up our act. There has to be an answer.

Dana says his own daughter is ready for a trip to Paris with her class. And he's sitting there thinking should he send her or not? Dave told him he was never really infavor of the trip. As a journalist, when someone says things that are very personal, what do you do and how do you handle it? You don't do what the mainstream journalists do. You have to use your intuition. You have to tell it like it is. If the person isn't telling the truth, it's not you on the line, it's them. You have to tell the truth. I've sent my daughter to Cancun, I didn't let my daughter go to Paris. The awareness of what Dave brought to the world. My daughter says Daddy if, God forbid, this ever happens to me, please don't stop looking for me. To think of what Dave, Robin, Beth are still going through. What you do? You listen. you watch for inconsistencies and you go with your intuition. If your a good journalist, you'll have that feeling. Before the lies evolved, you see the inconsistencies. Stephanie has been another pair of eyes and ears tohelp me see the truth. We had a lot of satisfaction that after Joran came to NY that there was hope. There is still hope for justice. that's what we are doing.

How can you protect your child?
Is the MSM doing a good job now? They are only interested in the oh my god things. You'll see another frenzy with the civil case or if aruba steps up to do something. What we're hoping for now is that something comes out now to keep this alive. We worked the past year to make sure the world doesn't forget Natalee. Let eveyone know to write their congressman to keep working to let the truth come out.

Clint being introduced. The only thing he ever wanted to do was be an FBI agent. He was one for 25 years and loved it and the people he worked with. You've gone from investigating to broadcasting. Talk about that. When I retired I was asked if I could do a comparison between two documents to see if it was the same author. It was the unibomber's manifesto. I was fortunate that this was brought to me. We compared the letters and manifesto according to the linguistics. I wrote a report that said that whoever wrote these letters did in fact write the unibomber manifesto. David Kazinkski took it to the FBI and said his brother had written these letters, and they caught the unibomber. I began to explain on tv and in media how this was done. I began to appear on the media, I've done probably over 2500 tv interviews and it gives me a chance to put a face on law enforcement and show people that law enforcement wants to do something for society, and they do a good job of it.

How important is it for the image of law enforcement to be in the media now? I think the public needs to hear from the people really doing it. The news media now have never worked in law enforcement and it's hard to put it in perspective until you have. He's talking about how he trained as a negotiator. You see across law enforcement people trying to solve problems with their mind and their voice, not guns. The public expects you to do better, and that's the challenge of 21 century--to do it better.

Talk about Ramsey case now. Will it ever be solved? Only thing worse than losing a child is to become a suspect in the death of that child. When a child is killed in a common household, the odds are that the killer comes from that household. We understand the statistics. We need to rule the suspect in or out, and then continue. It's still unsolved. Someone he knows came to the house before her body was found. He said it was a poorly handled crime scene, and the case went downhill from then on. With the lack of physical evidence and lack of locked in statements, I don't think the case will be solved.

Holloway case--do you see it being solved? I know the family well and hve been on tv with both of them. I went to Aruba went it first broke. Worked with Art Wood there, interviewed one of the Kalpoes. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to anyone and they talked for 45 minutes. He finds it hard to believe anyone other than the three suspects are guilty. I was on Dr. Phil show and he suggested Natalee had been kidnapped and was taken as a sex slave. I was told just before I went on that this was his premise. Beth was shaking, it was cold. I could tell she was not taking care of herself. I told her she needed to take care of herself. You know what Dr. Phil is going to say--don't get sucked into this and hold onto a false belief. The odds are against this.

Clint, the Aruban drug aspect of this investigation, and how dangerous is Aruba? I went into C&C's and watched what happened. Lots of young people and dancing and moving in conga line. Employee gets squeeze bottle of booze and everyone gets a shot of booze. Women were getting more than the men. That alone, Natalee is drinking more than she ever has, someone can put roofie in your drink, they can take you out and have their way with you. Someone survives that and goes to the police. The police say that's a shame, we'll try to find your offender. You can't take your plane back, and you'll need to come back a few times for the trial. Well, people don't want to do that, and so they go home. Then Aruba waits for the next boatload of tourists to come in. You would think the govt would admit they made mistakes and say they screwed up, but they haven't. Some time ago, there was a shoot out and a female FBI agent was killed by some male FBI agents. If you did something wrong, get in front of the power curve and tell the truth. Aruba mishandled it to begin with and then tried to cover it up. Something happened between inept and corupt and they dropped the ball in Natalee's case. That type of investigation was so much above them.

Talking about a DVD Clint has made that is aimed at parents to protect their children from predators. What do I tell my child? 47 minutes everything you need to know to protect your child and what to tell your child to avoid becoming a victim of a sexual predator. A predator was arrested in CA who kept records of over 25,000 victims. If we save one child, we save 100 or more.

If you offend against a child, I dont' want to give a guy two or three or 385 chances. I think if you offend against a child you should be locked up and never given a chance to offend again. YES!!! Get these people off the street and never give them a chance to do this again.

I agree so much with this that I can't say it loudly enough. When someone sexually abuses a child, he/she is gone--gone forever. Children are our future, our life, our obligation and responsibility. When we fail that, we fail everything. Lock up these perverts and throw away the key. Better yet, administer the death penalty--no option to escape, parole, or any other nonsense.

RECAP - MRS. RED:

TIM MILLER

One thing worse than having a dead loved one is never having the chance for closure and to say goodbye. We attend their funerals and cry with the families...

We found a lot alive... I have been able to hand 3 children back to their members and there is nothing better

We have 34K members (SUNNY is a member... go SUNNY) and they are blessed...

HE wonders if there is anything ever they could do differently but not much...

Larry G. and they searched for months and 20 months after he disappeared they got some information they didn't think it would lead to anything but they found him...

I can now look at Laura's death and now I can look at the sky and hear her say Dad, I am ok now... and I can say back I am ok now... so how can we give up? We can't ... I hear Laura's voice say Dad don't quit... and we can't.

Dana talks about how the police department thought Laura was a runaway and how Tim brings closure to the family.

Dana - What about the funding?

TIM - He still does construction work to pay for his bills and he personally spent probably $1,000,000 they have to be self sufficent.. we try to stand on our on two feet. We don't ask for money from family members, or law enforcement...

GOD has always blessed us to be able to keep our doors open..

Before we start a search we always start with a prayer, and I am only the founder, God is the leader....
Tim going back to California next week.. and OK for an 9 yr old boy... out of 60 people - 45 are dead...

questions from monkeys....

will Natalee be found?

what can we do to go to Aruba?

are there places that you wanted to search and couldn't...

TIM...

First I love Beth and Dave .. we are very close. I took 121 ppl we had a lot of roadblocks and we had the best of the best...

I think Natalee will be found, I think she is 5-8 miles out in the water about 800 feet deep... she is in the water, in the crab traps... she is findable...

I got 2 emails that she wanted them to come forward and she thought that Natalee was in the water... (this happened the first week of May; everything fell apart with the funding ) I think she is findable... I think we can bring her home... her parents deserve to say good bye, she needs to be in Birmingham and they need a headstone to be able to place flowers on... there is a lack of funding right now. If she is in that fish trap she is findable, and there will be body parts. Right now things seem to fall into place and then fell apart... and I think it will happen with Natalee...

we did to 150 feet off the coast of aruba ... we now have access to the equipment that goes to 1,000 and we are looking forward to bringing that little girl home.

Did the aruba gov't put restrictions on you?? yes, they did... and it hurt our feelings but we had to consider the source... we found the shallow grave where she was buried and they said we destroyed the turtle eggs .. and they set the land fill on fire...

pvds went absolutely beserk and he went to the prosecuting atty to have me arrested... a lot of time wasted

and I feel we have to go back and clear the water... and I feel that she will/can be found...

Dave and I found the boat they used to take her out there...when we went back in Oct. and the family that had the boat put their house up for sale and went back to Holland
Larry -

I had a personal loss at the same time as Dave Holloway did... I was speaking to David Dunham in Beverly Hills and he mentioned the Holloway case..

I met Dave, he is one of the most spiritual people I have met in my life... we became very good friends.... and R. Stephanie Judd, Dave and I all did this together and went out to find the truth about what happened...

The more you find that the scales start to trip in the authorship... the UNIBOMBER had written to his brother.. we made connection to the Unibomber's Manifesto... and the UBMR's brother took the stuff to LE.

I was retired from the bureau and all of the sudden I am thrust into the media and what I found was a unique opportunity to say that all LE works really hard (except Aruba's... my comment here ) and I have done a lot of interviews and it gives me an opportunity to put a face on LE.. and they aren't out to violate the civil rights they are trying to make a difference...

DANA: We are in a looking glass and we are the first to get criticized and how he talked to WMurphy about that in the Couey case and the Miranda issue...

CLINT: These taking heads on t.v who have never worked a case... have never put on handcuffs or had to put your head in an attic and not knowing if you are going to get killed they have never done this and they don't have a clue... but we wants to put a face on LE....

He is a Vietman Vet, wounded there and trained as a neogiator for the FBI ...

that all LE isn't about guns but most of them use their heads and in the 21st Century... it's about your mind...

DANA> you must be able to speak and get down to their level and he is trained as a negoiatior...

the Ramsey case, Patsy passed away recently, high profile case, and do you think this will be solved?

CLINT: the only thing worse than losing a child is to be a suspect in your child's death... for the most part when it is in the house, it is one of the parents...

and Sean Benet was found in the basement struck down... and when they went in the crime scene was already being vaccumed and windexed and this was before she was found dead...

CLint addressing the Dr Phil show saying that Beth wanted to believe and he said she wasn't eating or taking care of herself and he told her that she needed to do more taking care of herself.. she needed to be the voice...

Clint went into CnCs and found a seat in a corner of the bar.. .and he sat in a corner and watched...

congo line formed and shots poured by the bartenders into the kids in the line... and they poured longer for women than the boys...

addressing the GHB issue .. and how it works.. .how they make sure that they basically say to women pack up, go home and be glad you are alive...

RECAP - JACQUELINE:

Tim Miller;

I cannot criticize law enforcement, they have 7 officers working for all of these missing people.

Now that I am involved, I see the other side, I mean, what a job these poor people have, they are bombarded by family saying they are not doing enough . with budget cuts, the number of officers are going down, and the missing people are going up.

We are going to california, and to oklahoman for a little boy, I am taking the team back up there.

We have got 60 plus on our website missing and they all mean the world to us.

I will gauruntee that 40 at least are dead.

Dana: I would get shot by some of my listeners if I did not ask you about the holloway case:

3 quick questions:

1....will natalee be found?
2 what can we do as media to help get you back to aruba.
3 are there places you wanted to search that you were not allowed.

time:

first off, I love beth twitty and dave, we talk all the time, my heart goes out to them.

i took 121 people to aruba, the best of the best. we had a lot of road blocks, we tried to cross as many as we could.
I am sure natalee is out in there water, I think they put her in the fish trap, she is in deep water, and we were going to go back in may,...

with new equipment so we could go deeper...

with sonar....we have a boat rented...

and I truly think that natalee is findable.

she is not alive, i don't care what dr phil says...

at the very last moment, the funding did not come thru.

but she is findable.

the bad part is the funding did not come thru, but I got two emails from jansen, and she was looking forward to us coming over.

The equipment is stuff we have that they do not.

She was looking forward to us coming.

We got the message from her the first week of may.

then everything fell apart with the funding.
Tim: right now it is a lack of funding.

But if she is in that fish trap she is findable.

Right now the funding issue is keeping us from there.

I think that it will happen for natalee...i know we did everything off the coast of aruba, and that was all the equipment we had was good for.
We need to go that 1,000 ft.

Tim: aruban gov't made our lives miserable. They focused on all that we did wrong. We thought we found a gravesite and they turned it around on us, saying we set a land fire, i was suppose to have a meeting every day with van derstratten....we did not have a good working relationship.

PVDS tried to have me arrested.....we wanted to search and PVDS went absolutely beserk.

there were a lot of roadblocks, a lot of time was wasted, but it is one of those hurdles we have to cross.

we have to go back there and clear that water and I think we can bring her home. but if we don't we know she is not out there.

Dave and myself think we found the boat who took her out there, and those people put there house up for sale right after that and moved back to holland.

I know she is findable.

I think we can find her, and dave and beth have accepted the fact she is dead but need to say good bye to her.

LARRY GARRISON

HE WAS CO AUTHOR WITH DAVE HOLLOWAY, YOU NAME IT, HE HAS DONE IT.

FINE HOW ARE YOU? I AM A CHARACTER ~

SILVER CREEK ENTERTAINMENT: I HAVE BEEN PRODUCING FILM AND TV FOR 25 YEARS, WAY BACK WHEN I PARTNED WITH A MAN NAMED SCOTT BRAZIL, WELL KNOW FOR HILL STREET BLUES, AMONG OTHER THINGS.

FOR ME, I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE NEWS, BEING A JOURNALIST, AND STARTED WRITING AND JUST TOOK OFF, AND IT WENT ITS OWN WAY.

HOW DID YOU GET INVOLVED?

WELL I , UM HAD A PERSONAL LOSS AROUND THE SAME TIME AS DAVE DID....I WAS SPEAKING TO THOMAS NELSON PUBLISHING ABOUT DOING ANOTHER BOOK, AND WHILE I WAS HAVING LUNCH WITH DAVID FROM DOUBLEDAY HILL, DAVID BROUGHT UP THE CASE, AND IRIONICALLY THAT AFTERNOON, I CAME HOME AND SOMEONE HAD MENTIONED TO ME THAT THEY KNEW DAVE AND I CONTACTED HIM FROM THERE.

IT REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE.

DAVE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST SPIRITUAL PERSON'S I HAVE EVER MET.

HE HAS NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT ANYONE, AND WE BECAME DEAR FRIENDS.

AT THE SAME TIME WE MADE THE DEAL, STEFANIE (WHO ALSO IS MY SISTER) STEPHANIE, DAVE AND I MORE A LESS BONDED TOGETHER.

WE ALL WENT OUT TO FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

DANA; THAT IS THE WHOLE THING.....IS THE TRUTH. WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, WE CAN SPECULATE.....

WE CAN LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IN MSM....

AND JUST THE PLAIN CRAP THAT HAS COME OUT OF ARUBA.
WHERE DID THINGS GO WRONG?

LARRY: WELL, UM....YOU MADE QUITE A FEW STATEMENTS, LET ME ANSWER IN A DIFFERENT FASHION. TO START WITH, I THINK EVERYONE OUT THER KNOWS THE TRUTH.

IF YOU LOOK AT SCARED MONKEYS, THE SITE HAS BEEN RIGHT ON WORKING WITH DAVE HOLLOWAY...HONESTLY, HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THAT THESE THREE BOYS WERE NOT INVOLVED WITH THIS HORRENDUS CRIME...WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT.

i WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN BRINING JVDS TO NY. ALL I WANTED IS ANSWERS FOR THE HOLLOWAYS.

THAT'S ALL I WANT...

I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD BE AS GREEDY AS THEY WERE...BUT HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR STORIES SO MANY TIMES.

WHATEVER HAPPENED, THEY MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND I THINK THE AMIERICAN PUBLIC KNOWS. JUST LOOKING AT SM TODAY...

FROM ARUBA COMING TO NY.

THE CIVIL SUIT, I HOPE THE JUDGE IS LISTENING....

IF ARUBA CAN COME TO NY TO BUSINESS.....ANJD JVDS CAN COME TO NY THEN THIS CASE SHOULD STAY IN NY AND THE TRUTH SHOULD COME OUT.

DO YOU THINK LARRY THAT THIS WILL EVER BE SOLVED?

LARRY: YES I DO. SHE HAS BECOME A SYMBOL FOR EVERYONES CHILD. I THINK SOMEONE WILL ROLLOVER ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED.

EVENTUALLY ARUBA WILL GET THE MESSAGE THAT THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION, AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN SAVE THEMSELVES IS TO TURN AROUND AND TELL THE TRUTH.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO TELL THE TRUTH.

DAVE AND BETH HAVE THAT RIGHT.

INSTEAD OF COMING TO NY AND PAYING FOR TOURISM....

WHY DON'T THEY GO TO THE PEOPLE WHO STALLED THE INVESTIGATION IN THE BEGINNING, CAUSE THAT IS WHAT WENT WRONG.

TO WAIT TEN DAYS....IT IS RIDICULOUS.

I PERSONALLY WITH STEPHANIE HAVE SPOKEN TO DEEPAK AND JORAN AND THERE WERE SO MANY INCONSISTIENCIES WITH THINGS THEY TOLD ME AND THINGS THAT I SAW.

I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET THE TRUTH, BUT I WAS HOPING IT WOULD COME OUT.

ANYONE LISTENING...TELL ME WHY SATISH HAS NEVER SPOKEN OUT. WHO IS PROTECTING ME.

AND JR, WHY IS SHE SAYING ONE THING AND THEN COVERING UP.
SHE IS THE ONE THAT LEAKED THAT JVDS WAS COMING TO NY. I HAD MAJOR JOURNALISTS CALLINGE ME. THIS IS SHAMEFUL. SHE IS SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDS WITH ANITA....

LARRY:

ALL OF US HAVE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE FAMILIES WHO DO. WHEN YOU LOOK AT NH SHE BECAME A SYMBOL OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY CHILD IN THE WORLD. STEPHANIE AND I WERE INUNDATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE MISSING CHILDREN, AND WE BECAME INVOLVED.

WHAT SATISFACTION TO BE ABLE TO HELP A FAMILY TO GIVE THEM SOME COMFORT THAT SOMEONE CARES. ALOTTA IRATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT NH BUT IF IT WERE THEIR DAUGHTER THEY WOULD WANT THE COVERAGE. DAVE AND BETH WILL NOT GIVE UP.

DAVE, WHEN HE WAS IN ARUBA HE TOLD THEM HE WILL NEVER GIVE UP. IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

I CAN TELL ARUBA, IT WILL NEVER END FOR THEM UNTIL THE TRUTH COMES OUT. THAT IS A PROMISE, IT WILL NOT GO AWAY.

THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT... YOU COULD NEVER HAVE ANYTHING FAIR IN ARUBA, TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE FRIGHTENED FOR THEIR LIVES.

DANA: I WAS NEVER REALLY IN FAVOR OF THE TRIP (SAID DAVE)

LARRY: I WIL TELL YOU, YOU DONT DO WHAT THE MS JOURNALISTS DO, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR INSTINCTS...YOU SAY IT LIKE IT IS....IF THE PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, IT IS THEM ON THE LINE, NOT YOU.

ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER GOING TO FRANCE, ONE OF MY DAUGHTER WANTED TO GO AND I TALKED HER OUT OF IT, AND THEN THE RIOTS BROKE OUT...BUT ONCE I SENT MY OTHER DAUGHTER TO CANCUN, BUT NOW THE AWARENESS IS OUT THERE....

MAYBE, MY DAUGHTER TURNED TO ME AFTER NATALEE DISAPPEARED AND SHE SAID.....SHE WENT TO AN AUDITION AND SHE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS......DADDY, GOD FORBID IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPENS TO ME...DON'T STOP LOOKING.

TO THINK OF WHAT DAVE AND ROBIN AND BETH ARE ALL GOING THRU...THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

WHAT DO YOU DO

YOU LISTEN TO THE PERSON...GO WITH YOUR INTUITION...EVENTUALLY IF YOU ARE A GOOD JOURNALIST, YOU WILL HAVE THAT FEELING. I HAVE BEEN ,LUCKY IN 25 YEARS I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS, I HAVE HAD PEOPLE LIE TO ME...BUT BEFORE THEY EVOLVED, YOU SEE THINGS IN THE PRE INTERVIEWS...THAT IS WHY I HAVE SOMEONE LIKE STEPHANIE WORKING WITH ME..

SHE IS AN EXTREMELY BRIGHT AND ARTICULATE WOMAN.

WE HAVE ALOT OF SATISFACTION THAT JVDS CAME TO NY CAUSE THERE WAS HOPE.

THERE STILL IS HOPE.

I PUT FAITH IN NATALEE WHERE EVER SHE MAY BE, I HOPE THERE IS JUSTICE AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT.

NEXT QUESTION:

THE MEDIA AND THE MESSAGE...THRU A BOOK OR MY PROGRAM OR GRETA OR WHOEVER...THE MESSAGE WE CAN GET OUT TO THE PEOPLE IS HOW DO WE PROTECT OUR CHILDREN. WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THE TRAGEDY?

LARRY: THE MEDIA IS ONLY INTERESTED WHEN SOMETHING OMG HAS HAPPENED. YOU WILL SEE ANOTHER FRENZY WHEN THERE IS A DECISIONON THE CIVIL TRIAL OR IF ARUBA STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AND TELLS THE TRUTH.

PART OF MY JOB WAS TO DO THE BOOK NOT FOR MONEY BUT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE..HONESTLY...WHAT WER ARE HOPING FOR RIGHT NOW IS SOME HOW SOME WAY SOMETHING COMES OUT TO KEEP THE STORY ALIVE.

THAT IS ALL WE DID FOR THE LAST YEAR TO MAKE SURE THE WORLD WOULD NOT FORGET NATALEE AND THAT IS WHY I AM DOING THIS TONIGHT. EVERYONE OUT THERE WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR CONGRESSMAND AND LET ARUBA KNOW UNTIL WE GET THE TRUTH WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO BACK THERE.

CLINT:

PRES OF VAN ZANDT ASSOC, 25 YEAR VET WITH FBI...

YOU NAME IT, THIS GUY HAS BEEN INVOLVED AS FAR AS INVESTIGATING...I AM IN AW OF HIM.

CLINT: ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS GO INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

DANA; WE LOST SOME RC MOUNTED POLICE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, IT SADDENS ME WHEN I HEAR OF AN OFFICER WHO GIVES UP THEIR LIVES. THEY DO WHAT OTHERS DON'T DO TO KEEP US SAFE.YOU HAVE GONE TO INVESTIGATING AND BROADCASTING...

CLINT: WELL I WAS VERY LUCKY JUST WHEN I RETIRED FROM FBI I HAD A CLIENT COMING TO ME TO DO A COMPARISON OF A WRITTEN DOCUMENT ...AND TO COMPARE IT TO SOMETHING ELSE TO SEE IF IT IS THE SAME PERSON...IT WAS THE AT THAT TIME THE UNABOMBERS MANIFESTO.....AN UNKNOWN SERIAL BOMBER.....

TOTALLY FRUSTRATING LE AT ALL LEVELS, SO HERE I AM RETIRED, AND I STILL GET TO CONTINUE TO WORK ON THIS CASE. SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS CASE TO ME...WHEN YOU GO INTO PRIVATE PRACTICE IT IS A JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, AND YOU GET PAID FOR...

WE FOUND MARKERS THERE, IF IT WAS THE SAME GUY. LINGUISTICS ARE NOT AN ABSOLUTE LIKE DNA, BUT TO MAKE THIS STORY SHORT, I WROTE A REPORT AND SAID WHOEVER WROTE THESE TWO LETTERS...

DID IN FACT WRITE THE MANIFESTO, AND THE CLIENT WAS THE UNABOMBERS BROTHER DAVID....THE FBI PICKED UP ON THIS AND RAN WITH IT...HOLY COW, THEY WERE ABLE TO PUT THIS THING TOGEHTER.

NOW I AM THRUST INTO THE MEDIA, EXPLAINING HOW THIS WHOLE PROCESS TOOK PLACE. IT IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO GO INTO LAW ENFORCEMENT.....IT HAPPENED TO FALL ON MY DESK, I GOT THE CHANCE TO CONNECT THE DOTS....BUT SINCE THAT TIME THE MEDIA FINDS OUT THAT THIS GUY CAN CHEW GUM AND SKIP ROPE...LET'S GET HIM ON TV...

I HAVE DONE PROBABLY 2500 TV INTERVIEWS....IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO PUT A FACE ON LAW ENFORCEMENT...

THE VAST MAJORITY CHOSE LE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR SOCIETY....AND THEY DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF IT.

I THINK THE PUBLIC DESERVES TO HEAR FROM THE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THE JOB. THESE TALKING HEADS WHO READ THE NEWS WHO HAVE NEVER WORKED A CASE, OR PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE...IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE, IT IS AWFUL HARD TO PUT THAT IN PERSPECTIVE....

I DON'T WANT TO SIT HERE AND WAVE TOO MANY FLAGS, EVERYONE HOPEFULLY GETS A CHANCE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. I HAVE BEEN IN MILITARY I WAS IN VIET NAM, I WAS WOUNDED.....

I HAVE BEEN AROUND GUNS MY WHOLE LIFE...I KNOW THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS THE SOLUTION....

WROTE AN ARTICLE ABOUT HOSTAGE RESOLUTIONS...THE PREMISE WAS THAT TALKING WORKS...YOU SEE PEOPLE TRYING TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR MINDS AND THEIR VOICES, NOT WITH BILLY CLUBS AND GUNS...USE YOUR MIND, SURE THE GUN IS THERE, BUT THAT IS SOMETHING YOU FALL BACK ON,. THAT IS THE CHALLENGE.

ABOUT THE RAMSEY CASE... WILL IT EVER BE SOLVED..

CLINT: THE ONLY THING WORSE IN LIFE THAN LOSING A CHILD IS TO BECOME SUSPECT IN THE DEATH OF THAT CHILD. AS A PARENT OF THREE, I GRIEVE JUST AS THE RAMSEYS GRIEVED. ALL THAT SAID AND DONE, WHEN A CHILD HAS BEEN KILLED IN A COMMON HOUSEHOLD, PARENTS HAVE LEARNED THAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOUR CHILD, STATISTICALLY YOU WILL BE SUSPECT. WE HAVE TO RULE YOU IN OR RULE YOU OUT...

THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS STRUCK ON HER HEAD AND FOUND IN THE BASEMENT AND HERE WE ARE 11 YEARS LATER, AND IT IS STILL UNSOLVED.

BEFORE SHE WAS EVEN FOUND DEAD, AND WHEN I WALKED IN THE HOUSE, THERE ARE BUNCHES OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, MAKING FOOD, IT WAS THE MOST POORLY HANDLED CRIME SCENE I HAVE EVER SEEN AND THIS WAS BEFORE THE CHILD WAS EVEN FOUND.

YOU STARTED OUT WITH TWO STRIKES AND THIS CASE JUST WENT DOWNHILL FROM THEN ON....

DID THE KILLER COME FROM THE HOUSEHOLD OR AN UNKOWN INTRUDER. WITH THE LACK OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, UNLESS SOMEONE FESSES UP, I DON'T SEE IT EVER GETTING SOLVED.

THIS IS ONE MORE UNSOLVED HOMICIDE.

NBC SENT ME DOWN TO ARUBA WHEN THE CASE FIRST BROKE, I MET ART WOOD, WE WORKED FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS TOGETHER, I INTERVIEWED ONE OF THE KALPOE BROS ONE ON ONE. I FOUND HIM AND I JUST SAID I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU.

BUT FOR THE NEXT 45 MINUTES, WE TALKED. IT GAVE ME AN INSIGHT TO THIS GUYS HEAD.

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE THREE AMIGOES HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS...I MEAN, MAYBE SHE WAS TAKEN BY ALIENS.....

4 OR 5 MONTHS AGO I WAS ON DR PHILS SHOW...

THE PREMISE OF DR PHIL AT THE TIME WAS THAT SHE HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR SLAVERY.....

I REMEMBER JUST BEFORE WE WENT ON I WAS TOLD THAT WAS THE PREMISE. I WAS SITTING IN THE GREEN ROOM WITH BETH AND SHE WAS SHAKING...I HAD MET HER IN ARUBA, I SAID BETH ARE YOU OK?

I COULD TELL SHE WAS THIN AND NOT EATING, AND SHE SAID SHE WAS JUST SO CAUGHT UP AT THIS TIME....

YOU ARE GOING TO GO OUT AND DR PHIL IS GOING TO SUGGEST THAT SHE WAS KIDNAPPED....IS IT POSSIBLE YES, PROBABLE, NO.. DON'T GET SUCKED INTO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND CREATE A FALSE BELIEFE. THAT IS THE CHALLENGE FOR SO MANY PARENTS WHO LOSE A CHIILD....YOU LEAVE THAT EMOTIONAL PORCH LIGHT ON UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED, AND OFTEN THEY NEVER DO FIND OUT.

DANA: ARUBAN DRUG ASPECT OF THIS INVESTIGATION:

CLINT: WELL YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS IN ARUBA I HAD BEEN IN C AND C
I WENT INTO THE BAR AND WAS A FLY ON THE WALL, JUST WATCHING. LOTS OF YOUNG PEOPLE, TEENS, LOUD MUSIC, GETTING THEM DANCING IN A CONGA LINE AND PRETTY SOON AND EMPLOYEE GETS A SQUEEZE BOTTLE OF BOOZE AND AS YOU DANCE BUY YOU GET A SHOT. AS A WOMAN WOULD GO BY THE GIRLS WOULD GET A LARGE AMOUNT OF BOOZE INTO YOU AND THE MEN WOULD NOT GET HARDLY ANY. WITH NATALEE....SHE IS PROBABLY DRINKING MORE THAN SHE HAS IN HER LIFE, AND IT IS SO EASY FOR SOMEONE TO SLIP SOMETHING IN HER DRINK...THEN GETS TAKEN OUT AND RAPED...FOR THOSE WHO SURVIVE, THE POLICE IN THESE ISLANDS WILL SAY, THAT IS A REAL SHAME.....WE'LL TRY TO HELP......YADA YADA...THEY SEND A MESSAGE THAT YOU SHOULD PACK UP AND GO HOME...AND ONE HAPPY ISLAND WAITS FOR ANOTHER BOATLOAD OF VICTIMES TO COME IN.

DANA: WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY......WHY DOESN'T ARUBA COME OUT AND ADMIT THEY SCREWED UP.

CLINT: YOU WILL FIND THIS OUT QUICKLY..YEARS AGO THERE WAS A SHOOT OUT YEARS AGO AND A FEMALE OFFICER WAS SHOT BY OTHER OFFICERS...THE FBI STEPPED FORWARD AND SAIS THEY WERE SORRY THEY HAD NO STATELMENTS TO MAKE, THIS IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION.

THE FBI HAS BEEN BURNED LIKE THAT OVER THE YEARS...THE ARUBAN POLICE MISHANDLED IN THE BEGINNING, AND SOMETHING HAPPENED INARUBA BETWEEN BEING INEPT, AND CORRUPT. THEY DROPPED THE BALL IN THIS CASE. THAT TYPE OF INVESTIGATION WAS SO MUCH ABOVE THEM, AND THE POTENTIAL FOR COURRUPTION SO GREAT. ALL WE WANT IS ANSWERS....THIS WHOLE CASE BECOMES COLDER EACH DAY

RECAP - CRAZYBABYBORG:

Clint: interviewed one of the Kalpoe brothers for 45 minutes.

He finds it hard to believe than anyone other than JK2 are involved.

Dr. Phil's show appearance: premise of show was sex slave industry and Nat's possible abduction in it.

Beth seemed so frail, thin, in the greenroom with Clint. He told her not to get sucked in to believing things. That's the hard thing about this. Without answers, the emotional porch light stays on.

Clint went to C&Cs. Made like a fly on the wall and just observed. Shots distributed via squeeze bottle. Females were disproportionally given bigger shots. Roofies can be distributed easily.

Dana: You'd think the Aruban govmt. would come out and admit mistakes......
Clint: A female FBI agent was accidently shot by other FBI agents, and you learn that when a mistake is made, just bring it out to the front.

Somewhere between being totally inept, and totally corrupt, they dropped the ball.

Clint: needs to be a 1 strike law. After that the perpetrator is locked up forever.

References:
Klaasend:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20076#20076
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20077#20077
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20119#20119
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20122#20122
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20126#20126
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20237#20237

San:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20078&sid=db2cf53273e61d79f8366e5acdd075a8#20078
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20100#20100
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20106&sid=ab2b49794cc384049c3394648b55a473#20106
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20116&sid=cc477fe165f43fd2c98040c00aa8c855#20116
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20120&sid=33e3b24558c1c2ae1c8faab0b27166c2#20120
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20123&sid=33e3b24558c1c2ae1c8faab0b27166c2#20123
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20127&sid=33e3b24558c1c2ae1c8faab0b27166c2#20127
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20130&sid=33e3b24558c1c2ae1c8faab0b27166c2#20130
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20134#20134
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20239#20239

AZLady:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20069#20069
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20073#20073
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20082#20082
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20095#20095
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20129#20129
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20141&sid=3f245d749acbe0f4a9b4ba0f43267ace#20141
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20153#20153
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20215#20215
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20222#20222
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20229#20229
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20244#20244
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20247#20247
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20251#20251
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20254#20254

Mrs. Red
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20071#20071
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20094#20094
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20111#20111
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20227#20227
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20241#20241

Jacqueline:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20075#20075
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20093#20093
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20118#20118
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20125#20125
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20133#20133
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20151#20151
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20220#20220
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20230#20230
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20243#20243

Crazybabyborg:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20238#20238
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20240#20240
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20245#20245
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=20250#20250http://

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.