May 28, 2024, 12:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scott Peterson vs. Joren  (Read 4722 times)
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:24 AM »

an unfair comparison at this point...but i am going to do it anyway.

1) upbringing - priviledged

2) oldest son by current parents

3) strong mother...quiet father

4) image - "perfect son"

5) police record - clean

6) motive - pretty blond

7) both accused of arrogance

8) both were advised not to speak...but did so anyway.

9) when speaking...both lied openly and were caught.

10) both were less than stellar participants in "the search"

11) both confused alibis - scott was golfishing and joren...was...i dont think he has decided yet.

12) scott had golf scholarship(lie)
   joren has tennis scholarship?

13) both loved to be photographed while drunk.

14) both surprised by massive media response.

15) laci's body dumped in ocean
    natalee...?
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 01:23:48 AM »

very chilling comparison.
Gingerkitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:39 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
an unfair comparison at this point...but i am going to do it anyway.

1) upbringing - priviledged

2) oldest son by current parents

3) strong mother...quiet father

4) image - "perfect son"

5) police record - clean

6) motive - pretty blond

7) both accused of arrogance

Cool both were advised not to speak...but did so anyway.

9) when speaking...both lied openly and were caught.

10) both were less than stellar participants in "the search"

11) both confused alibis - scott was golfishing and joren...was...i dont think he has decided yet.

12) scott had golf scholarship(lie)
   joren has tennis scholarship?

13) both loved to be photographed while drunk.

14) both surprised by massive media response.

15) laci's body dumped in ocean
    natalee...?

now you asked for trouble... Wink. Just  to be annoying and play Joran's equivalent to Mark Geragos, consider these 33 Reasons why Joran is not Scott Peterson:

1.)  Joran did NOT have a pregnant wife,

2.)  He did NOT have a baby on the way he wasn't thrilled with

3.) He did NOT have a hot mistress on the side he wanted to start anew with possibly. He wasn't living a double life, afawk.

4.) Joren  did NOT have a 250,000 insurance policy out on Natalee like Scott did with Laci, nor would inherit a 1/2 million dollar estate,                 including house, jewelry, and other intrinsic assets.

5.) Joran was only 17,  NOT caught in a mid-life crisis like 30 year old arrested adolescent sociopathic Scott, who dreamed of being Jack Kerouac "On The Road" in Paris with such glamorous imaginary friends as Francois and Pascal, gazing at the real Eiffel Tower.

6.) Joran was NOT unhappy with his career, penis-size,  stagnated, drowning in debt, living beyond his means,  with bills piling up, complaining about a  chatterbox preggo wife, when he wanted to be seen as a bon-vivant playboy who duck-hunts in Kennebunkport Maine,  the week before flying to Brussels on business and then back to his many condos in the Bay area and San Diego...

7.) Joran has a real scholarship, NOT have a FAKE athletic scholarship, like Scott claimed he won to U of Ariz. Scott  had NO scholarship, just lots of fake diplomas on the walls...

8.) Scott Peterson's parents ARE millionaires, living ostentatiously, while Joran's parents seem more like hard-working middle class people, who appear to live in a modest home and have economy cars, not the new Jaguars the Petersons sported..

9.) Scott Petersons parents were far from gracious to the Rochas, nor did they invite them in to discuss their missing daughter. They were hostile, miserable, resentful, and deliberately cruel to them.

10.)Anita van der  Sloot made a makeshift shrine for Natalee, putting up a little angel with Natalee's picture,  and wore her missing prayer bracelet to honor her. Jackie Peterson demanded Sharon Rocha return Laci's grandmother's diamonds, saying, "We want those."

11.) Jackie Peterson was so mean and callous, she tried to fix Scott up with his sister's babysitter while Laci was missing. She wanted to give Conner's baby furniture to another person, and spoke derogatively of Sharon Rocha during her ordeal, not weeping for her openly, like Anita van der Sloot did when she spoke of how much worse it is for Beth Holloway than herself. The petersons acted like they were the only victims.  

12.)  Jackie called Modesto police " Nazis,"  and was rude to the media, blaming them for their ordeal. She is a  paranoid, mean-spirited woman, who exaggerated and used her illness as a manipulative devise, yet, was spotted lifting objects from the Covena home without any oxygen and exerting herself.  Joran's mom has not played the pity card.

13.) Anita vds seems like a classy, down-to-earth truly sweet woman, who is articulate, but, not screeching and insincere like Jackie Peterson was.

14.)  Scott's father is NOT a quiet man, but, a BIG-mouth, with an obnoxious tongue. He threatened  the to PUNCH the stepdad, Ron Grantski, and Laci's brother, during the trial, in earshot of the media.  He instigated and insinuated things about them all through the trial. He shouted out, "LIAR" to Brent Rocha as he gave his victim impact statement, and LOUDLY made it known that he was leaving the courtroom, leaving his son to face his fate ALONE.  Paul van der Sloot is quiet, and reserved, totally dedicated to his son. I can't see him walking out on his boy when he's getting the worse news of his life.

15.) Jug Twitty, Natalee's stepfather, however is pretty rude, imo. He is no Ron Grantski.

16.)  Scott Peterson was a LOSER, and FAILURE, and he knew it. He was starting to feel old, less attractive, and showed signs of  a REAL
midlife crisis.

17.) Joran seems like he's young, and confident, and had every reason to see a boundless future in front of him.

18.) Scott killed his wife so he could get out from a marriage he found suffocating.

19.) Joran had NO MOTIVE to kill this girl, or even rape her. He was nice-looking and could have other girls.  

20.) Scott had planned that murder, buying a boat, charting the tides, creating alibis of golfing, and other lies.

21.) Scott made anchors, had strange objects wrapped in tarps, and spent more than one day planning the perfect murder.

22.) Joran didn't even know Natalee before that night.

23.) Scott's time-line put him at the right place, and left a window too small for another perp to crawl through. What  time-line did Joran have to  leave Carlos and Charlies, kill her, and then get his friends, and a boat to dispose of her body..?

24.)Joran may have been untruthful,   but, it doesn't rise to the level of Scott's "golf-fishing. " on Christmas Eve, a very calculated and planned sequence.

25.) Scott acted ALONE which gave him an advantage. He did not confide or conspire with anyone else.  He was a sociopath, who believed his own lies.

26.) If Joran did this, he included his friends, and that requires a considerable conspiracy.

27.) Joran wasn't facing the gallows. As a juivenile, if he confessed, he wouldn't be facing a long term.  Scott Peterson faced the Death Penalty and his only deal was to confess and do LWOP. He had a reason to not confess.

28.) Scott Peterson was not the OLDEST son. He was the Peterson's BABY, from both marriages.  

29.) Joran is not the baby. He has a younger and an older brother. He's smack in the middle.

30.) Scott was the "golden boy" but, he was a psychopath. We don't know Joren well enough to make a comparison.

31.) We knew Laci couldn't and wouldn't have runaway, 8 months pregnant, swollen ankles, short of breath, dizzy, and uncomfortable... we don't know that yet about Natalee.

32.)We didn't believe a brown van of Satanists  kidnapped Laci, but, we don't know  about Natalee. We didn't think Laci was alive, but, we don't know if that's the case with Natalee.

33.) Laci's mom did NOT put up posters saying, "Laci call my cell phone.... your mom...."

But, that's just my opinion.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 06:04:51 AM »

Yeah, what gingerkitty said. Exclamation

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 07:38:56 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"

Gingerkitty is SO smart Very Happy
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 07:56:34 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "roxyluv"

Gingerkitty is SO smart Very Happy

Yes she is and may I add considerate, she saved me all the trouble of typing that out  Cool

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 03:11:38 PM »

wow! i must admit that i am a little intimidated by your all-encompassing knowledge of scotty-boys's exploits! i wrote the original post off the top of my head and did not intentionaly mean to misstate anything. i did not know joren had an older brother and i thought that scott was the only sibling of lee and jackie p. anyway...what really got me thinking about the comparison was yesterday's news. first the aquasearch. then the step-father interview. when the step-father told of joren's father begging him to shut-up and joren telling his father don't worry i can handle it. scott had the ability to detach himself from all the fear and dread and anxiety that was surrounding him and almost seemed to enjoy it. joren, calmly leaning against the car, being flippant to the suffering mother, anxious to tell his story. and his story was a lie! it was a game for him. scott lied and lied and lied at a time when he could have helped the suffering of many by telling the truth. joren
is following this example. imo
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.