April 27, 2024, 05:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295331 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 13, 2008, 02:20:32 AM »

I was just at a website looking at the HURLEY clothing line and noticed a Hurley hat much more suited to Joran's pimp'n lifestyle: Laughing

Is he wearing Hurley clothing!?!  Well, that is so pedestrian.  Not even Britney would wear that brand. Its durability will never compare with the wash-and-wear, long-life blue plaid shirt.  T

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: January 13, 2008, 02:20:55 AM »

Anita: We know that people have been seen on the beach.  We know that the electronic swipe card from the hotel has been used, within a time frame she could have walked, we know that the card has been used 3 times.  We know that security guards where in the neighborhood. It looks like she could have used the card, to get into the room.

(What does Anita mean by this? Is she still trying to steer the investigation to the security guards?)

Dispicable!!

Dave Holloway
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 5, 2006

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE‘S FATHER: Well, we need to clear up a little of the smoke and mirrors problem. I provided the police with the documents that they‘re referring to, the hotel keys, as a matter of fact. Beth obtained those immediately upon arriving on the island and then provided me with a copy that I provided to the police.

Joe failed to mention that that same code was used again at 11:02 AM and 11:08 AM prior to them getting on—or leaving to the airport. So key number one, which we feel like Natalee used, was last used at 8:30 PM the prior night. So that key was not used again after the trip was over

I thought I remembered that.  Why would Anita say something that could be so easily disregarded?  Because she doesn't have anything of value to say.  She likes to throw spaghetti up against the wall and see what sticks.  I wonder what would stick if we threw Sporter up against the wall?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 13, 2008, 02:23:01 AM »

I was just at a website looking at the HURLEY clothing line and noticed a Hurley hat much more suited to Joran's pimp'n lifestyle: Laughing

Is he wearing Hurley clothing!?!  Well, that is so pedestrian.  Not even Britney would wear that brand. Its durability will never compare with the wash-and-wear, long-life blue plaid shirt.  T

ROTF!  He looks like J-Fed!

I believe in miracles!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 13, 2008, 03:03:55 AM »

The Oprah shows are taped so they may not be able to include this latest incident.  Maybe someone here knows Beth and can find out if it was already taped.  In my area Oprah comes on in the morning and then is replayed at 11:00 p.m.  Could be the same elsewhere. 

I'm told the show will not be taped until Tuesday, so there's time  Wink

I hope they include this then. 

What's with the unshaved unkempt look? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #744 on: January 13, 2008, 03:07:22 AM »

I can't say much right now but I am in contact with someone who's MOM died in Aruba under very suspicious circumstances as well as another. When this young girl went to retrieve evidence of what happened the cop called in sick both days to work and they went home with nothing.A close friend of her Mom won't even return phone calls even after one year.They were treated terrible and there is so much I want to say and get off my chest but I can't. Except Aruba is far more dangerous than some people think and every bit as evil as what others have said here in this forum.I am pissed off big time and at the same time my heart absolutely aches for this girl. I will refrain from saying too much more so I don't interfere with the answers she is looking for. I really wonder how many have been murdered the last 3 years in Aruba and the crimes covered up?

I agree *******, and please tell your contact that I will keep her in my prayers, He will know who she is....  Natalee's story has "opened the windows" into the "happy little island".  I'm sure we would be shocked to know how long the crimes and injustice has been going on and just how many lives it has taken or affected. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 13, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »

Hi Everyone!  I've been here a while but had about 15 pages to read to catch up.  I wish I could've been here earlier, seems almost everyone has called it a night. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #746 on: January 13, 2008, 03:24:37 AM »

Here's the video. It's in Slow Motion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqdBSFwpyw
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 13, 2008, 03:26:37 AM »

I just changed into my Valentine outfit.  Thank you CBB. 

Night everyone. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 13, 2008, 03:29:11 AM »

Nice look to go national TV to present your most positive appearance to the world, Joran! Rolling Eyes

He looks like a Charles Manson starter kit.

Very funny. He looks like he's at a poker tournament, using the hat to hide his face.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #749 on: January 13, 2008, 03:29:25 AM »

I just changed into my Valentine outfit.  Thank you CBB. 

Night everyone. 

Nite and you're most welcomed!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 13, 2008, 03:34:24 AM »

dennisintn, memphis, texasmom, Tamikosmom, MAca, thecuz, Bearlyhere, cp405, Kat_Gram, hotping, Chata, Susebear, klaasend, Icehawk

Some favorite monkeys lurking.

I see you lurking.
Why don't you come in.

It's getting late and
I need to turn in.

So stop your lurking and
come on in.

:2waver:I'm here too!!  How come my name is never seen, even though I am logged on?  I must have something set wrong in my profile?

Hi Texasmom!  Looks like everyone went to bed!  I am bout ready to do the same.  Been reading all the comments on P&W site.  ******* is doing some great posts over there.  If I wasn't too tired I would go do the same myself.  I always wind up on the board after everyone is gone as I am on PST.   Alot of great posts tonight after the sporter's temper tantrum.  I wish the monkeys could just arrest him and put on the trial.  I do not understand people in Aruba and the NL saying he is innocent, as they couldn't prove guilt without evidence, when they have to know that is what the cover up was all about--NO EVIDENCE!!  The people in NL know Aruba is a  dangerous place.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 13, 2008, 03:34:52 AM »

Okay, I usually get in trouble for posting this late on a Saturday night!! But, it just floors me that Aruba/RU/FOB etc. still defend Joran et al. Do they actually think that "getting these guys off" absolves the island???? Most places would be TRYING to pin the blame on anyone simply to get the case to "go away." Here we have the OBVIOUS perps on the run and AHATA is going out of their way to get them off. They think if J2K is cleared -- they "win." -------------------WRONG

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 13, 2008, 03:35:34 AM »

Oh, man-my little wavy guy didn't show up!!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 13, 2008, 03:38:46 AM »

The guy is starting to look scary, not the innocent kid he put himself forth as in the Greta interview. Bet she won't interview him now. At least, she won't give him any liquid refreshment of any kind.

This is not a kid any more. There's really nothing Anita can do now.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: January 13, 2008, 03:38:55 AM »

Also -- a repeat from earlier:
Joran on the Dutch show looks like a Charles Mansion starter kit!!!! Cool

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 13, 2008, 03:45:33 AM »

Here's the video. It's in Slow Motion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqdBSFwpyw

Unbelievable.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 13, 2008, 03:52:51 AM »

The guy is starting to look scary, not the innocent kid he put himself forth as in the Greta interview. Bet she won't interview him now. At least, she won't give him any liquid refreshment of any kind.

This is not a kid any more. There's really nothing Anita can do now.

I agree, and the video drives that point home, doesn't it?  Wish I could hear what Joran was saying. He really looks diabolical on this video. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 13, 2008, 03:55:21 AM »

dennisintn, memphis, texasmom, Tamikosmom, MAca, thecuz, Bearlyhere, cp405, Kat_Gram, hotping, Chata, Susebear, klaasend, Icehawk

Some favorite monkeys lurking.

I see you lurking.
Why don't you come in.

It's getting late and
I need to turn in.

So stop your lurking and
come on in.

:2waver:I'm here too!!  How come my name is never seen, even though I am logged on?  I must have something set wrong in my profile?

Hi Texasmom!  Looks like everyone went to bed!  I am bout ready to do the same.  Been reading all the comments on P&W site.  ******* is doing some great posts over there.  If I wasn't too tired I would go do the same myself.  I always wind up on the board after everyone is gone as I am on PST.   Alot of great posts tonight after the sporter's temper tantrum.  I wish the monkeys could just arrest him and put on the trial.  I do not understand people in Aruba and the NL saying he is innocent, as they couldn't prove guilt without evidence, when they have to know that is what the cover up was all about--NO EVIDENCE!!  The people in NL know Aruba is a  dangerous place.

Hi Sirensong, check out the Oprah message boards when you have time...I will probably call it a night soon too.  It's 3am and my oldest son's 21st birthday today so I have a lot to do, better get some rest.  I'm so glad the sporter showed his true colors for all to see!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 13, 2008, 04:09:48 AM »

Does anyone have the P & W link handy, I've been going back and looking for it but haven't found it yet...and my computer is so slow....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 13, 2008, 04:51:14 AM »

Does anyone have the P & W link handy, I've been going back and looking for it but haven't found it yet...and my computer is so slow....

http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=274[url]]http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=274http://

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.