June 03, 2024, 05:27:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SF Police searching for 5 month old Baby Girl(BODY FOUND)  (Read 5388 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 29, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »

San Fransisco Police Looking 5 Months old Girl Missing since Sunday

http://missingexploited.com/2006/08/28/san-fransisco-police-looking-5-months-old-girl-missing-since-sunday/

The San Francisco police need people’s help in finding a 5 months old missing girl who went missing Sunday night.

The baby’s father told police that he was parked near 18th and Mission streets around 7:30 p.m. and left his child in his car while he went inside a store.
Anyone with information please contact the San Francisco police at (415) 558-5508 or (415) 553-1071.

Well we find out what the father's intentions were for being in this area.

Theard has a criminal record for pimping and pandering and admitted to police that he had been at 24th and Mission streets earlier Sunday evening looking for crack cocaine, but had been unsuccessful in finding it. “That has nothing to do with why my daughter is missing,” he said.

Why was Anthony Demone Theard in this area in the first place where his daughter went missing? So you don’t think leaving your child in a car so one can go and score some crack cocaine has anything to do with your 5 month old missing? Think again. Would your daughter be missing if you had stayed home? There are consequences to actions.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 01:21:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »

UPDATE: Body of missing infant found in SF park

http://missingexploited.com/2006/08/28/san-fransisco-police-looking-5-months-old-girl-missing-since-sunday/

The tragic but all too common end came to the case of missing 5 month old Camille Ferguson early this morning as her body was found in a remote section of a San Francisco park.

The body of a 5-month-old girl who had been missing since Sunday was found early this morning in a remote area of San Francisco’s John McLaren Park, and the infant’s father is a suspect in her death, police said.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 04:09:25 PM »

Missing 5-Month-Old's Body Found In Park, Father Led Police To Baby's Body

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4511705
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 05:25:19 PM »

How sad Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 09:42:03 PM »

SAN FRANCISCO Dad directs police to body of missing daughter
He had said she was taken from car but is now suspect in death

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/31/BAGM1KSIF91.DTL

A man who reported his 5-month-old daughter missing Sunday directed police to her body in San Francisco's McLaren Park and is now a suspect in her death, police said.

Early Wednesday, police found the remains of Camille Ferguson in a remote area of the park, in rough, brush-covered terrain, police spokeswoman Officer Maria Oropeza said.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »

You could tell the story the dad was telling smelled the minute you first read it. Then when you find out he was there to buy drugs.

Yea, thats it just leave the kid in the car and score some crack.

suspect ... suspect ... suspect
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 09:05:28 AM »

It really makes me wonder why these people even have kids... it's so damn sad...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »

It is sad.  I have a friend who has spent probably 40 to 50K trying to do invetro (unsucessfully) and then there are these idiots.  I wish you had to pass a test to have children.

So the dad killed his own daughter?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 07:11:52 PM »

I was looking back at some of the older cases and looked into this one to see what kind of charges/punishment the father got.  Here what I found:
S.F. Man Charged With Manslaughter In Infant Death

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_251103128.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »

This breaks my heart. That baby never even had a chance in life.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »

It really makes me wonder why these people even have kids... it's so damn sad...

Mrs. Red that one has often times puzzled me.  Too many people I know personally are not parents, yet I know they would make GREAT ones.  And some others who have children, should not even have goldfish.  Rolling Eyes

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.