June 15, 2024, 10:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #35 10/03/08 - 10/05/08  (Read 329978 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »

JMO:   If it were anyone outside the Anthony family LE would have notified this man or his family by now.  The father or family would definitely have a lawyer by now to protect their rights or to start preparing a wrongful death suit, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:  I believe the father and his family would have come forward by now to start searching for Caylee and show they care unlike the Anthony family.
If the father were Hawkins I think Casey would have told him....no reason not to...she tried to pin it on Jesse....and she had an ongoing relationship with him, so why not tell him.  She could have definitely used the child support.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »

WHOA is Right!

Back To the Slore Cave

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2008, 03:03:37 PM »

Padilla said there was incest involved, so if he knows they know who the father is then I'm sure LP knows who it is but he legally can't say. That's ok. It's either George or Lee or the creepy grandfather (I doubt).

Since George screamed "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter" he basically made a public Freudian slip and admitted his paternal role of Caylee. I think. Maybe that's why he is so desperate to find his dead "daughter" and was cheating on his wife because he had such a big secret.

I don't know how this will come out in the trial, if it really matters. It's really a personal issue unless they are going to charge George with incest after Casey is tried. Maybe Casey will cut a deal and testify against her father in exchange for her life. Which would fall into Padilla's description of wild turns in this case.

jj can you supply a link where LP says there was incest involved??  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2008, 03:04:06 PM »

something   tells me that Caylee's father is not any of the men that we know about her sleeping with.......its gonna be soemone that we didnt knolw about I think......
Do you know??????
I dont know who it is .....I just know who it aint.........and believe me I have asked about every singlew one that we have mentioned on here and he says no to every one I could come up with........its like a guessing game lol   I can guess and he just says no....no...no    and so far I havent guessed right...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2008, 03:05:00 PM »

From my genetics class years ago, it goes like this.

We all have two genes for eye color, one from our dad and one from our mom.

If dad has two brown eye genes, we are going to get a brown eye gene from him.  If mom has two brown eyes genes, we will get a brown eye gene from her.  We will have two brown eye genes and have brown eyes.

But let's suppose DAD has one brown eye gene and one blue eye gene.  His eyes are brown, cause brown is dominant.  Mom has one brown eye gene and one blue eye gene, too.  She too has brown eyes.

The mom and dad above have two children.  One has brown eyes because he got a brown gene from dad and a blue gene from mom.  One has blue eyes because he got a blue eye gene from dad and a blue eye gene from mom.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

Well, Ive never added them up, how many guys do we know of that Casey has slept with?????  Five???

Off the top of my head (and I'm sure there are more):

Jesse
Tony L
Chris
Ricardo
Jeff
Tony R
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »

Padilla said there was incest involved, so if he knows they know who the father is then I'm sure LP knows who it is but he legally can't say. That's ok. It's either George or Lee or the creepy grandfather (I doubt).

Since George screamed "the person in the trunk is not my granddaughter" he basically made a public Freudian slip and admitted his paternal role of Caylee. I think. Maybe that's why he is so desperate to find his dead "daughter" and was cheating on his wife because he had such a big secret.

I don't know how this will come out in the trial, if it really matters. It's really a personal issue unless they are going to charge George with incest after Casey is tried. Maybe Casey will cut a deal and testify against her father in exchange for her life. Which would fall into Padilla's description of wild turns in this case.

Hi JJay...

LP told me the first time on *who da daddy?* after the DNA results came back from the DNA the FBI lab tested....LP also announced on NG that the world will be shocked when it came out who da daddy.....

When I called him today...all I asked was...does LE *know* who Caylee's daddy is based on DNA...he once again answered Yes...don't throw bananas at me...I'm just the messenger....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »

I have been reading everyone's speculations as to Caylee's paternity.  I agree it may be important to know who the father is to rule out that it might have a bearing on what happened to Caylee.  I also agree that speculation that the father is Lee or George is offensive to some.

On my more spiritual days I won't go "there", that is, I try not to think about Caylee being fathered through incest.  But this case has knocked the willingness out of me to think the best of the Anthony family.

Regardless of who Caylee looks like, I sometimes think the way George depersonalizes Caylee (calling her "the girl", never calling her by name) has something to do with the circumstances of her birth well beyond just being the product of a one night stand.

I'm sorry, I don't think it's the media that makes that family seem odd.  They have been their own worst enemy and have projected an image of being dysfunctional and at a minimum WHACKED.  (I think that's the technical term?)

It may not be nice to think incest, and it may be offensive to think about it, but it might explain SOME of the behaviors in this family.

Thanks for listening!

My third post . . . and I'm not having a panic attack!

Smile

Karen

P.S.  About the Marine in California, I used to be in the Army and the army knew my blood type but didn't have my dna profile.  That's an expensive test, not something the military would do on a regular basis.

Hi. I like your name da sparkenator! Yes, what you are saying is valid. It is a possibility. I just don't know, though, if Cindy wouldn't have cracked by now, if she knew. I guess there is the possibility that she didn't know until recently. I am not sure. It is possible, but I am doubting the incest thing at this point.

As for the military and DNA, you are right. They do not simply keep it's members DNA profiles on record. I also don't think they keep police DNA (though it's a good idea, they should) but in my small town, they don't for certain.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »

If i even thought my husband and daughter were involved (at Caseys age) I would kick them both out and try to get custody of the baby.

I would kill the husband, get the daughter counseling, adopt the baby...and probably leave town, change my name and give the baby a new chance in life

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »

jj can you supply a link where LP says there was incest involved??  TIA
No, I can't, sorry. I'm pretty sure he suggested it (shortly he was booted out of the A house) and you have to read between the lines because he can't professionally say it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2008, 03:07:05 PM »

My two year old grandson has blond wavy hair ... blue eyes.  He does not look like either my son (part Japanese) or my French-Canadian DIL (brown hair/brown eyes).  However ... son's MIL shared family pictures and ... grandson is the image of DIL's brother when he was a toddler.

OK ... start the speculating.

Janet

there's a swede in the wood pile? j/k of course.....

I think Caylee has Casey's eyes....

I agree.  I think Casey and Caylee look very much alike.

My grandaughter is the image of her mother (part Japanese) but her three brothers take after their fair haired blue eyed German father.  Her youngest brother does have brown eyes.

In other words ... I do not understand genetics but ... obviously its is not predictable.

Without credible DNA evidence and ... out of respect for Caylee Marie ... I find this topic very disturbing.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »

JMO:   If it were anyone outside the Anthony family LE would have notified this man or his family by now.  The father or family would definitely have a lawyer by now to protect their rights or to start preparing a wrongful death suit, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:  I believe the father and his family would have come forward by now to start searching for Caylee and show they care unlike the Anthony family.
If the father were Hawkins I think Casey would have told him....no reason not to...she tried to pin it on Jesse....and she had an ongoing relationship with him, so why not tell him.  She could have definitely used the child support.

We haven't heard anymore about the Jesse Ortiz, have we? They did say they would submit his DNA. Maybe this has happened, and he was indeed the father?
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »

Keep up the good work Monkeys!

bbl

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »

Casey could very well have been raped at some point in her life. Doesn't mean it was by a family member, and it doesn't mean that the rape resulted in pregnancy.  It also doesn't necessarily explain why Casey was at all detached from her own child.

We all know Casey didn't mean to get pregnant, she didn't want to be pregnant, and she didn't want to keep the child. The only reason she kept it seems to be because her mother told her to.  Casey may have loved Caylee to an extent, but I'm sure she felt from the get-go that she was competing with her own child for attention (even when pregnant).  All her parents probably cared about was Caylee's arrival.. then she was born, and all they cared about was making her smile, buying cute clothes and fun toys, etc. (I'm sure they still loved Casey, but obviously they were very doting grandparents). 

You get somebody like Casey who is forced to keep a child she didn't want- who suddenly feels trapped in parenthood and obligations and responsibilities, who has to skip out on fun activities she might have gone to otherwise, who doesn't have enough money to take care of herself, much less a kid- and she is going to act out.  Now most probably wouldn't go this far, but Casey is different.   So when her family tells her it's all about Caylee, well she just ain't having any of that!

So yeah.. you might expect her to be detached from her child.  Her child (to her)  is nothing but a cute little inconvenience who is taking away her limelight, keeping her from partying like she wants,  is literally sharing a bed with Casey and her flavor of the month, and the list goes on.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »

Well, Ive never added them up, how many guys do we know of that Casey has slept with?????  Five???

Off the top of my head (and I'm sure there are more):

Jesse
Tony L
Chris
Ricardo
Jeff
Tony R
Thank you!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2008, 03:08:58 PM »

I have been reading everyone's speculations as to Caylee's paternity.  I agree it may be important to know who the father is to rule out that it might have a bearing on what happened to Caylee.  I also agree that speculation that the father is Lee or George is offensive to some.

On my more spiritual days I won't go "there", that is, I try not to think about Caylee being fathered through incest.  But this case has knocked the willingness out of me to think the best of the Anthony family.

Regardless of who Caylee looks like, I sometimes think the way George depersonalizes Caylee (calling her "the girl", never calling her by name) has something to do with the circumstances of her birth well beyond just being the product of a one night stand.

I'm sorry, I don't think it's the media that makes that family seem odd.  They have been their own worst enemy and have projected an image of being dysfunctional and at a minimum WHACKED.  (I think that's the technical term?)

It may not be nice to think incest, and it may be offensive to think about it, but it might explain SOME of the behaviors in this family.

Thanks for listening!

Smile

Karen

P.S.  About the Marine in California, I used to be in the Army and the army knew my blood type but didn't have my dna profile.  That's an expensive test, not something the military would do on a regular basis.

welcome...don't be afraid....good 3rd post by the way....

Rest in Peace Caylee

spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »

"LP also announced on NG that the world will be shocked when it came out who da daddy....."

This is the part that sticks with me about the "who da daddy" issue.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

Thanks for listening!

Smile

Karen

great post, and good to know about the Army
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »

If i even thought my husband and daughter were involved (at Caseys age) I would kick them both out and try to get custody of the baby.

I would kill the husband, get the daughter counseling, adopt the baby...and probably leave town, change my name and give the baby a new chance in life

Ohhhhh...saw this as I was leaving...Sunny...I LIKE how you THINK!!!
What she said....I second that! 
bbl!

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »

From my genetics class years ago, it goes like this.

We all have two genes for eye color, one from our dad and one from our mom.

If dad has two brown eye genes, we are going to get a brown eye gene from him.  If mom has two brown eyes genes, we will get a brown eye gene from her.  We will have two brown eye genes and have brown eyes.

But let's suppose DAD has one brown eye gene and one blue eye gene.  His eyes are brown, cause brown is dominant.  Mom has one brown eye gene and one blue eye gene, too.  She too has brown eyes.

The mom and dad above have two children.  One has brown eyes because he got a brown gene from dad and a blue gene from mom.  One has blue eyes because he got a blue eye gene from dad and a blue eye gene from mom.

My mom's parents have brown eyes- She has brown eyes. My dad's parents have brown and green eyes- My dad has blue eyes. My sister and I both have hazel eyes.  Does that make sense then?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.