April 26, 2024, 03:46:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329875 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2008, 07:12:27 AM »

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »

BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Monkeys

Is Jose using the Johnny Cochran playbook?  Remember what happened to Mark Furhman?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2008, 07:14:36 AM »

There she goes with that wonky finger of hers!

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: December 11, 2008, 07:16:07 AM »

Larry King Live Transcript
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 11, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Wakey Wakey!

Go on, grab a cup of coffee!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2008, 07:18:44 AM »

Pretrial Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Not Expected To Attend Hearing

POSTED: 6:27 am EST December 11, 2008
UPDATED: 6:51 am EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pretrial hearing is slated in the murder trial against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

Casey Anthony is accused in the slaying of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The hearing is only expected to last a few minutes. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is expected to make some requests, and Judge Stan Strickland will ask prosecutors and Baez whether they're ready for trial.

The trial is slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January.

Baez may ask to delay the trial to allow more time to prepare his defense or move it altogether because of pretrial publicity.

Baez held a news conference at his Kissimmee office on Wednesday and defended his decision not to pick up records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office of tips called in by the public in the search for Caylee.

"I'm not interested in psychic sightings. I'm not interested in law enforcement suggestions. I'm interested in tips related to the sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony and nothing more," Baez said.

The hearing will begin at 9 a.m. Anthony is not expected to attend.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18251772/detail.html

Thanks for posting IAH...lasting a few minutes?  Thought it would be longer.  Strickland presiding....well, there goes that excuse for a delay in trial.

Change of venue?  Thought he said the potential jury wasn't being tainted, thus no gag order.

Going to be interesting.

Actual sightings?  Well ask Spindy for a copy as they always call her and not LE.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2008, 07:19:26 AM »

Good Morning Early Monkeys,,,

The coffee is good, and it is beginning to rain.. I watched the lk show last night, the first time I have watched the anthonys.. My thoughts, hm, what a bunch of hooey.

if george is such a good le, and is now in " security",,,,, I wonder how come he let caylee be taken in the first place... btw, doesnt he work as a security guard at disniey world?

yikes, looks like we better keep a better guard on mickey and minnie from now on, as I do not think george has done his job well.
<a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a>  mio
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2008, 07:20:38 AM »

Computer Password Used As Code In Casey Anthony Jail Conversation
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 5:21 pm EST December 10, 2008
UPDATED: 6:48 am EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News continues its investigation into the Casey Anthony case as reporter Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures she used to communicate with her family from jail.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony told authorities she had left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators said they have poked several holes in her story.

In a jailhouse visit in July, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, seemingly played the role of family detective, but she did not offer much information until he mentioned computer passwords.

"Any meaning behind the passwords that would be clues to any of this?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Yes," Casey Anthony replied.

"Does that include the MySpace sign-in passwords as well as the computer passwords?" Lee Anthony said.

"The computer passwords, no. MySpace and Facebook, yes," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, so there is meaning behind those?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes," Casey Anthony said.

"Password for that is?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Cays234," Casey Anthony said.

But less than an hour later, Casey Anthony gave her mother, Cindy Anthony, a different answer.

"I don't know your MySpace password," Cindy Anthony said.

"Facebook account (is) timer55 (and the) password is the same as my MySpace," Casey Anthony said.

"I'll let you elaborate if you want to. If not, it's OK," Lee Anthony said.

"Move on to something else. We'll cover that by other means," Casey Anthony said.

The siblings met again in a jailhouse visit three days later, and Casey Anthony communicated with her brother via her attorney, Jose Baez.

"Do you got anything for me outside of what I've already heard?" Lee Anthony said.

"Did you guys get my messages from Jose?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Yes," Lee Anthony said.

"That's where I'm leaving it , so," Casey Anthony said.

Two days later, on July 30, Cindy Anthony told the FBI that she had figured out her daughter's password code for timer55.

"She told Lee the other day timer55 means that she has 55 days," Cindy Anthony said.

"Fifty-five days from when, as Casey now claimed, mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez and her sister threw her down in Blanchard Park and took Caylee to teach her a lesson," Pipitone said.

"Fifty-five days to Caylee's birthday, and she said Caylee would be returned on her birthday," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee's birthday is Aug. 9, which is 55 days after June 16, the day Casey Anthony was last seen with Caylee.

"And that, at least according to Cindy, was the code in Casey's password," Pipitone said.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2008, 07:26:34 AM »

This is by far the weirdest case I have ever seen. I like the way that one lawyer put it on the NG show "the crappiest mother from the creepiest family!"  If I have to hear one more time: from day one, absolutely,people only hear one side...
In regards to people only hearing one side, I have a great idea! Tell the truth and tell your side then! Tell KC to tell her side! Has she yet to utter one true word! I watch the interviews and see how Cindy is guiding KC along with her answers so KC will respond with something Cindy can live with. Likely habit, and so not helpful. These people are a crazy making mini mob!!

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life.

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

Bluesy, you took the words right out of my mouth! The Ants all remind me of the patient who kept lying every time she had an appointment with him--telling him both that she had no rituals in her life, and that she had lots of rituals.

The story that I remember best is the poor kid whose parents gave him a gun for Christmas, when he'd asked for a tennis racket. It was the gun his older brother had used to commit suicide with. Can you imagine what you'd feel, opening that on Christmas morning? Yet these two took no responsibility, totally pretended not to understand the significance of what they'd done. It made it pretty obvious why their older son  had shot himself, with parents like those.  All the Ants are a lot like that. I think they play a lot of mind games with one another, pretending to be nice and well-intentioned while actually pushing one another to the edge all the time.

Thank you for posting the synopsis of those stories from the book.  I need to go "find" mine and re-read.  Wish I would have kept mine handy as N2WISHN...I did buy a copy for each of my children when they got old enough as I thought it was "eye-opening" to know that there were people out there like that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: December 11, 2008, 07:29:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys    . Getting more coffee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 11, 2008, 07:30:57 AM »

Computer Password Used As Code In Casey Anthony Jail Conversation
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 5:21 pm EST December 10, 2008
UPDATED: 6:48 am EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News continues its investigation into the Casey Anthony case as reporter Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures she used to communicate with her family from jail.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony told authorities she had left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators said they have poked several holes in her story.

In a jailhouse visit in July, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, seemingly played the role of family detective, but she did not offer much information until he mentioned computer passwords.

"Any meaning behind the passwords that would be clues to any of this?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Yes," Casey Anthony replied.

"Does that include the MySpace sign-in passwords as well as the computer passwords?" Lee Anthony said.

"The computer passwords, no. MySpace and Facebook, yes," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, so there is meaning behind those?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes," Casey Anthony said.

"Password for that is?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Cays234," Casey Anthony said.

But less than an hour later, Casey Anthony gave her mother, Cindy Anthony, a different answer.

"I don't know your MySpace password," Cindy Anthony said.

"Facebook account (is) timer55 (and the) password is the same as my MySpace," Casey Anthony said.

"I'll let you elaborate if you want to. If not, it's OK," Lee Anthony said.

"Move on to something else. We'll cover that by other means," Casey Anthony said.

The siblings met again in a jailhouse visit three days later, and Casey Anthony communicated with her brother via her attorney, Jose Baez.

"Do you got anything for me outside of what I've already heard?" Lee Anthony said.

"Did you guys get my messages from Jose?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Yes," Lee Anthony said.

"That's where I'm leaving it , so," Casey Anthony said.

Two days later, on July 30, Cindy Anthony told the FBI that she had figured out her daughter's password code for timer55.

"She told Lee the other day timer55 means that she has 55 days," Cindy Anthony said.

"Fifty-five days from when, as Casey now claimed, mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez and her sister threw her down in Blanchard Park and took Caylee to teach her a lesson," Pipitone said.

"Fifty-five days to Caylee's birthday, and she said Caylee would be returned on her birthday," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee's birthday is Aug. 9, which is 55 days after June 16, the day Casey Anthony was last seen with Caylee.

"And that, at least according to Cindy, was the code in Casey's password," Pipitone said.

Why in the VERY beginning did they all say June 9? How could they mistake that date, and they talk of the the 16th as though they always new it was the 16th. Just always bothered me about giving the wrong date. I mean, how could you forget the actual date you last saw your child? Just not sure what I believe about CA and GA anymore. I always had some compassion for them regarless of everything (all the inconsistencies), but after that interview last night I just don't know. How can they blame everyone else and state KC has done nothing wrong?

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 11, 2008, 07:31:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Rise and Shine!!  it's Coffee Time !!!

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

ss, your coffee always seems so much happier than mine.
ANd, wahoo, a monkey question was on lk..wtg lisa 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: December 11, 2008, 07:42:06 AM »

I aggree on that june 9 date.. They all said it in the beginning. Then changed it to a week later..
sounds like they all got together in that house, and decided how to procede with their lies. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: December 11, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »

I aggree on that june 9 date.. They all said it in the beginning. Then changed it to a week later..
sounds like they all got together in that house, and decided how to procede with their lies. 

Good Morning Mio...always enjoy your posts..lots of thought behind them.

I also remember that they only changed the date AFTER LE saw the Caylee video with the correct date on the video. 

The 9th was a Sunday, and George said he saw Casey & Calee on the Monday after. 

That made me come to believe that George DID NOT see Caylee and Casey on the 16th...  IMO he just kept the same story even after the date changed.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: December 11, 2008, 07:50:48 AM »

Casey Anthony case: "Dateline" promises to put "the case together in a way the public has never heard before"

Did you catch George and Cindy Anthony on "Larry King Live"? What did you think?

If you missed them, they will be interviewed on NBC's "Dateline," which airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WESH-Channel 2.

In a promotional release, NBC News says the saga has been "spun-dry endlessly on cable news shows, fueling the kind of public frenzy usually reserved for celebrities."

Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of daughter Caylee. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, talk to "Dateline" for the hourlong report. Dennis Murphy is the correspondent.

Yea right. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 11, 2008, 08:01:35 AM »

Casey Anthony case: "Dateline" promises to put "the case together in a way the public has never heard before"

Did you catch George and Cindy Anthony on "Larry King Live"? What did you think?

If you missed them, they will be interviewed on NBC's "Dateline," which airs at 10 p.m. Friday on WESH-Channel 2.

In a promotional release, NBC News says the saga has been "spun-dry endlessly on cable news shows, fueling the kind of public frenzy usually reserved for celebrities."

Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of daughter Caylee. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, talk to "Dateline" for the hourlong report. Dennis Murphy is the correspondent.

Yea right. 

So was LKL a preview of this program?    Have two words to say BS!!!!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #597 on: December 11, 2008, 08:25:30 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Where did that "utterance" come from? who told us this was said ?
TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 11, 2008, 08:26:08 AM »

BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Monkeys

Is Jose using the Johnny Cochran playbook?  Remember what happened to Mark Furhman?

Lisa

If they believe Caylee is alive, then why isn't their FIRST priority checking out these sightings? It would kill two birds with one stone. They're putting all their energy into creating reasonable doubt, which means they KNOW she's not alive. If they really thought she were alive, going to get her and bring her home, would be more important than anything else.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 11, 2008, 08:28:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you so much for choosing that "thought" to focus on today.  I always read your posts very carefully and respect everything you post (of which I missed the last few days...where have you been?)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with as this is my new "bug".

Bev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.