April 26, 2024, 02:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 305042 times)
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: February 13, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

evening shell <a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: February 13, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

Heart problems. Thanks Deenie! Really I just need to quit smoking and learn to be happy. Hugs
[/quote]

Have you heard of THE ALLEN CARR Method. Worked for me and i was smoking for 25 years.
[/quote] Did he write a little book? My mom bought it for me but I can't find it. Right now I have such anxiety/stress it is very hard to quit. BUT at least I have cut back tremendously. I may try the Chantix if my doctor will let me. I have heard so many nightmare stories about it, maybe I will go back to the Wellbutrin. I do need to quit. Thanks again. I just worry if I quit, who will pay for my lapband surgery cause I will probably gain 100 pounds. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #582 on: February 13, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »

Hey Wyks....tks for the welcome! 

Welcome Welcome - Cool Name ...and no that was not meant as a Pun ...

Welcome to the Cage

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: February 13, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

Hi Icey.  I havent met you yet. Welcome to the cage!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: February 13, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop snowing ...
Other than that ~ I think you've got it covered!   
I read this as "Wyks' doxie is gonna end up constipated if it doesn't stop smoking ."and went "huh? a smoking doxie? Now that's funny! A constipated smoking doxie is hilarious!
Hey ~ if you couldn't poop for days due to snow being above your butt ~ you'd smoke too!
Signed
Doxie Wyks

So true!! 

I read this wrong at first Wyks, I thought they were saying smoking out of doxie butt. Sorry JSM needs to get reading glasses.

Too funny, JSM! 

Lordy we need a doc dump. 

Ok, now even THAT has me giggling all over again.  Sheeeesh!  I've gone loopy!

Document Dump. Maybe we could give the Document dump a laxative. It might come sooner than expected.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys, and welcome new monkeys.  I know i said i wouldnt go there, but I just wanna have a read of joys cos i need a laugh.  Can someine give me the link please?   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:41 PM »

hallllo monkey's I am impressed with you folks everyday...I have become a lurker because well it is easier and I have learned more about constant vigilance than open my mouth and really LOL not make any sense.....But I had to things to say...first my youngest son...my CUPID turns 7 tommorrow yeaaaaahhhhh and second I wanted to get a shamrock avatar well because I am irish, but really not sure how it works and I do not want to make the fine folks that make avatars possible angry with "newbies"  either way KEEP UP THE STELLAR WORK...I is watching and any monkey direction on the road of self-expression would be super thank you again...I go lurketh again

Hi ECC - (I can't cook ... burn everything ... even water!) 

There is a thread completely dedicated to making avis ... I think it's in the Monkey Lounge!  Fabulous avi makers there! 

And tell the Valentines boy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »

Welcome Icey

What are your feelings on the Anthony's?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #588 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:58 PM »

hallllo monkey's I am impressed with you folks everyday...I have become a lurker because well it is easier and I have learned more about constant vigilance than open my mouth and really LOL not make any sense.....But I had to things to say...first my youngest son...my CUPID turns 7 tommorrow yeaaaaahhhhh and second I wanted to get a shamrock avatar well because I am irish, but really not sure how it works and I do not want to make the fine folks that make avatars possible angry with "newbies"  either way KEEP UP THE STELLAR WORK...I is watching and any monkey direction on the road of self-expression would be super thank you again...I go lurketh again
Happy B Day to your cupid baby tomorrow. I love Shamrocks just go to Brandi or CBB they can get you a shamrock avatar. No one will be angry for being a newbie. Ask questions and quit lurking. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: February 13, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »

thank you always 1 I am new here----->blushing
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: February 13, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »

Heart problems. Thanks Deenie! Really I just need to quit smoking and learn to be happy. Hugs

Have you heard of THE ALLEN CARR Method. Worked for me and i was smoking for 25 years.
[/quote] Did he write a little book? My mom bought it for me but I can't find it. Right now I have such anxiety/stress it is very hard to quit. BUT at least I have cut back tremendously. I may try the Chantix if my doctor will let me. I have heard so many nightmare stories about it, maybe I will go back to the Wellbutrin. I do need to quit. Thanks again. I just worry if I quit, who will pay for my lapband surgery cause I will probably gain 100 pounds. 
[/quote]

Try the book first. I tried the patch pills you name it. Best investment you will ever make. Trust ME.  Most people are afraid to read the book because it works. Good luck
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 13, 2009, 09:52:10 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

I had an email just today from the security officer for the president of Nigeria.  He said a diplomatic courier was ready to bring me ten million American in cash in boxes.  Said the courier had been told that the boxes contained light sensitive film and wouldn't know he was bringing me the ten million.  All I had to do was send him my SS# and my passport number and my address and the ten mil would be on the way.  Do you suppose that this is the letter George responded two.  I just sat and laughed.  How would an adult even think this was real?
  Really? I just found out I have an aunt in Nigeria and she wants all my info so I can get my inheritance.

I still don't believe George fell for a scam. I think it was a lie as to why the Ants have no money. KC took all their money and Cindy made up a lie and blamed it on George. JMO JSM

Well, maybe he'll respond to the one from Eastbumblefudge since hes hard up again, wait let me rephrase that ....broke    You can bet if the money they made in pictures/video, appearances is in Cindy's name only.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #592 on: February 13, 2009, 09:53:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys, and welcome new monkeys.  I know i said i wouldnt go there, but I just wanna have a read of joys cos i need a laugh.  Can someine give me the link please?   

Good Evening or Day in Aussie Land - Smile Miss Lucinda go for it - Enjoy

www.joyangels2930.chatango.com

I am sure it will be better than watching the the Telly .............. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 13, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »

Welcome Icey 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 13, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

I noticed that John Walsh AMW, Mark Klass & Mark Lunsford all have made comment & offered some sort of assistance in Haleigh's case when in Caylee's case they didnt go near it with a 1,000 mile pole because they knew like most of us that caylee wasnt abducted.    I dont count Josh Duckett because he is  naive & blindsided by KFN so until he dissassociates from them like the Kesse family made a formal request to have KFN remove any and all mention of their daughter off their paraphenilia I cant offer him respect in regard to being involved in other missing children cases.  I do most certainly feel for him that he has no definitive answers about Trenton - that is heartbreaking & torture, he still needs our prayers.

It doesnt surprise me one bit that George is partnering with KFN despite what has been factually reported about the Milsteads, I mean here is a guy who admits as an ex deputy that he was stupid enough to get roped in a Nigerian money scam & cant stand up to that witch of a wife of his. 

I had an email just today from the security officer for the president of Nigeria.  He said a diplomatic courier was ready to bring me ten million American in cash in boxes.  Said the courier had been told that the boxes contained light sensitive film and wouldn't know he was bringing me the ten million.  All I had to do was send him my SS# and my passport number and my address and the ten mil would be on the way.  Do you suppose that this is the letter George responded two.  I just sat and laughed.  How would an adult even think this was real?
  Really? I just found out I have an aunt in Nigeria and she wants all my info so I can get my inheritance.

I still don't believe George fell for a scam. I think it was a lie as to why the Ants have no money. KC took all their money and Cindy made up a lie and blamed it on George. JMO JSM

Hi JSM--You and Josef doing OK?  Take it easy.  I stopped smoking five years ago and I want a ciggie every day of my life.  But I don't do it because I know if I have one, I'll have a thousand.  I don't believe George fell for that scam either.  (Unless he really has a rich Nigerian aunt!!!) If Casey charged $35,000 to Cindy's plastic and Cindy paid it off, that would take care of a lot of the money she had saved.  Also, it would cost quite a bit for Cindy to support a daughter, granddaughter and a hardly working husband and pay a mortgage and maintain a house.  In addition, she bought the kid a lot of unnecessary stuff.  They lived 'way above their means even without Casey looting bank accounts and charging to credit cards. If George lost a lot of money it was probably hookers or gambling.  ---or both.  Everyone says it would be hard to live with Cindy, and I agree.  But it would be hard to live with George too.  I think he was a parasite.  I don't think that would be easy to live with.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: February 13, 2009, 09:55:10 PM »

thank you shell my friend....umm...I have not been up to date on all aka why I am here...lol..so feel me in plz...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 13, 2009, 09:55:25 PM »

Good Morning Lucinda ... I hardly ever get to say that ... Usually I'm saying Good Night!   
http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
Go at your own risk Aussie Gal! 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

Good Evening or Day in Aussie Land - Smile Miss Lucinda go for it - Enjoy

www.joyangels2930.chatango.com

I am sure it will be better than watching the the Telly .............. 

Thanks Deenie, BBL 
Its 1.30pm here.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #598 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

Welcome Icey 
Newfie if you only knew  - I am listening to BORN to be Wild ....... Your post is dancing to me Music ............... Lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:17 PM »

Hey Wyks....tks for the welcome! 

You're welcome icey!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.