March 18, 2024, 08:18:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 - 8/26/09  (Read 513308 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: August 09, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »

You are right Mama.  Don't get me wrong, I have no knowledge of drug use by any person in town but who does let their kids run free at that time of night?  I don't care what percentage of light is left, it's nearly bedtime for lots of kids at her age.  Parents that don't want to be bothered by their children get to run around unsupervised.  What was KaraK, her BF, other roomie doing that was so important that they couldn't help her get home?  Some folks just need to be shook till they come to their senses.  Look forward to see all the brainstorming here.  You go DD!!!  Check this so called roomie out please.  You've run down everything else I have asked of you and it is so appreciated.  Your a gem just like all the other Monkey's here.  If I don't post again for a while please have great evening and a Blessed Day tomorrow!  God Bless Lindsey, Caylee, Haliegh, Tracy, Jennifer, Adji, Sandra, Robert...oh my heart is so heavy with pain and sorrow, it cries for them all and too many to list but just as important as the ones already listed.

I have enough info to find out exactly who this guy is and will find out who he knows and I will find out who is lying about this guy for sure.  I have his name, his work, his background, where he hangs out.  now to find out who he connects to, and I am sure someone will be checking up on this guy to see if he really did crawl through kara's window and got a broken rib.  to tell you the truth I do not believe he did, but as always, even if I think one way, I will look to see if I am wrong.
i this point do we know there really is a rodger..if he does exists and ml was on such good terms with him why wasn't he staying at her house?  at this point i am so flustered i could think anything and none of it good.

well I have roger's name(who it is supposed to be) and from there I have dug up stuff, and so I know he exists, just was he ever at kara's or does marilyn really know this guy who knows ... I'll find out

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: August 09, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

You are right Mama.  Don't get me wrong, I have no knowledge of drug use by any person in town but who does let their kids run free at that time of night?  I don't care what percentage of light is left, it's nearly bedtime for lots of kids at her age.  Parents that don't want to be bothered by their children get to run around unsupervised.  What was KaraK, her BF, other roomie doing that was so important that they couldn't help her get home?  Some folks just need to be shook till they come to their senses.  Look forward to see all the brainstorming here.  You go DD!!!  Check this so called roomie out please.  You've run down everything else I have asked of you and it is so appreciated.  Your a gem just like all the other Monkey's here.  If I don't post again for a while please have great evening and a Blessed Day tomorrow!  God Bless Lindsey, Caylee, Haliegh, Tracy, Jennifer, Adji, Sandra, Robert...oh my heart is so heavy with pain and sorrow, it cries for them all and too many to list but just as important as the ones already listed.

I have enough info to find out exactly who this guy is and will find out who he knows and I will find out who is lying about this guy for sure.  I have his name, his work, his background, where he hangs out.  now to find out who he connects to, and I am sure someone will be checking up on this guy to see if he really did crawl through kara's window and got a broken rib.  to tell you the truth I do not believe he did, but as always, even if I think one way, I will look to see if I am wrong.
IF it was supposed to be a basement window he climbed thru it wasn't KaraK's house because she has no basement.And if this supposedly happened while Kara,Melissa and Scott were looking for Lindsey,wasn't Kara's kids at home?Or did she pile them all in the truck/car/van?

there was no mention of a basement window, just a window, the basement part was from tomikasmom wondering if it were a basement window. 

no mention at all of basement from ME

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: August 09, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »

WW may be an honest, trustworthy person who only wants to help.  Unfortunately in this day and age, I don't think most men would isolate a young boy and take him somewhere- fishing or what not.  I, myself, would not let my son go off with someone that isn't blood related (and even then I would think twice about it).  Alot of the SO hide behind a boy scout badge, a church or school.  But, then again, I might just be jaded.

I believe the majority of youth leaders have honorable intentions but ... nowadays parents are so skeptical and ... should be.  Parents have been entrusted with a God-given responsibility to protect their children from anticipated dangers.

Also ... organizations go out of their way to protect themselves.  Our church requires criminal backgrounds each year of all teachers/leaders who come in contact with children and young people.  Teachers/leaders are not allowed to touch/embrace children/young people except to put one arm around the shoulder.  Two representatives of the church must be represented on all church organized activities outside of the church setting.  The list goes on and one ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1223 on: August 09, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

IF it was supposed to be a basement window he climbed thru it wasn't KaraK's house because she has no basement.And if this supposedly happened while Kara,Melissa and Scott were looking for Lindsey,wasn't Kara's kids at home?Or did she pile them all in the truck/car/van?

there was no mention of a basement window, just a window, the basement part was from tomikasmom wondering if it were a basement window. 

Thanks DD
So no basement window.Was this supposed to have happened the night Lindsey went missing?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: August 09, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »

<a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a> Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: August 09, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »

i this point do we know there really is a rodger..if he does exists and ml was on such good terms with him why wasn't he staying at her house?  at this point i am so flustered i could think anything and none of it good.

well I have roger's name(who it is supposed to be) and from there I have dug up stuff, and so I know he exists, just was he ever at kara's or does marilyn really know this guy who knows ... I'll find out
well if he really did break his rib i don't think he would get any medical attention for it.  there is nothing they could really do and imo if this guy is getting into peoples houses via the window (it this has even really happened?) he doesn't strike me as the type to go to the hospital. jmo

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: August 09, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »

DD ... it was just speculation in regards to a tenant who was locked out of his accommodations and ... was forced to "break in".

Janet

+++++++

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet

if the kampen's have a basement, i could see someone crawling through the window..back in my younger days i crawled through my basement window while sneaking into and out of the house late at night. maybe, if they had a basement, this person lived in the basement. crawling into  a basement window would also make it much easier to break a rib, b/c i almost broke mine a few times... (not somethin i'm proud of but hey, we were all teenagers once)... again, this is alll assuming mlachester is tellin the truth so who knows

BINGO!

However ... a basement suite could be considered a separate residence and ... Kara may not have considered the tenant as a member of her household.

Years ago we rented out a basement suite in our home.  As far as we were concerned there were two separate households under one roof.

Could it be that both Marilyn and Kara were telling the truth from their own perspectives?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1227 on: August 09, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

<a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a> Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 
Very interesting, thanks and WELCOME 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: August 09, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

Welcome Shortcake!  I am sure when DD has all the information, as usual, she will forward it to the authorities.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: August 09, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »

Very interesting, thanks and WELCOME 

that is very interesting. i wonder if there was surveillance outside of the bar..i know some bars have them...

also, not to like get too caught up in this roger person, but i believe i read he was a heavy drinker
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: August 09, 2009, 08:41:19 PM »

WW may be an honest, trustworthy person who only wants to help.  Unfortunately in this day and age, I don't think most men would isolate a young boy and take him somewhere- fishing or what not.  I, myself, would not let my son go off with someone that isn't blood related (and even then I would think twice about it).  Alot of the SO hide behind a boy scout badge, a church or school.  But, then again, I might just be jaded.

I believe the majority of youth leaders have honorable intentions but ... nowadays parents are so skeptical and ... should be.  Parents have been entrusted with a God-given responsibility to protect their children from anticipated dangers.

Also ... organizations go out of their way to protect themselves.  Our church requires criminal backgrounds each year of all teachers/leaders who come in contact with children and young people.  Teachers/leaders are not allowed to touch/embrace children/young people except to put one arm around the shoulder.  Two representatives of the church must be represented on all church organized activities outside of the church setting.  The list goes on and one ...

Janet

Yup, very dangerous place for kids these days.  --Second thought, It is a dangerous place for everybody
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: August 09, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »

Shortcake - Welcome, first off. 
I take it you are a local - if so, please tell us so we can ask your opinions and questions on the town.
Monkeys are good about reporting things we dig up.  I would be from DD's posts that she has already put Roger on LE radar.
Again, welcome!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

MonkeyRoll:: Friday night would have been entertainment night(Karaoke) I believe at local bar.  Anyone sitting outside on bench smoking would have a clear view of Maple Street just one block away.  I hope this was investigated for anyone seeing something out of the norm.  Also was there a patrolman on duty that night?  I believe there usually is someone on duty on the weekends and LB's route home would put her within 1/2 block of police station.  No one heard or seen anything is difficult to believe.  If someone has information about this guy with broken rib could have some connection with case should report it to local LE.  Let them determine if it is worthy or not.  Not to do so would be criminal.  Any information could rule someone in or out and help in the investigation.  I believe they have someone or persons of interest, but don't have enough for an arrest. IMO 

I sure hope so.

Shortcake ... what makes you or others think believe there is somebody under suspicion but the dots cannot yet be connected?

Also ... has it been revealed whether Josh Baum was at home with Mom when Lindsey allegedly left the Kampen/Williams residence at approximately 9:15/9:30 PM.

Thanks

WELCOME TO THE CAGE!

Janet

_____

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: August 09, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

where is the library for mccleary?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: August 09, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

Thanks DD
So no basement window.Was this supposed to have happened the night Lindsey went missing?

yes, she said the night lindsey went missing

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: August 09, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

I hope you are not calling me a criminal

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: August 09, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

DD ... it was just speculation in regards to a tenant who was locked out of his accommodations and ... was forced to "break in".

Janet

+++++++

Could it be that the Kampen/Williams residence has a rental accommodation separate from the main house.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: sunshine12 on July 05, 2009, 06:42:50 PM

i also am curious as to who exactly was in the kampen home the night that lindsey disappeared?

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1163 on: July 05, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »

My house - Myself, Scott and my 4 kids.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865334;topicseen#msg865334

I am told in a previous email that he is a  "roommate" of kara.  that sounds like same house to me.

If Kara Kampen, Scott Williams and four kids were in the house why would a roommate feel the need to crawl through a window because of a lost key.  Would ringing the door bell not suffice.  I contend that crawling through a window would cause a greater disturbance.

However ... a separate residence would make crawling through a window a logical solution.

It could be that Kara did not want to reveal illegal renting accommodations on the single family zoning property.

Janet

if the kampen's have a basement, i could see someone crawling through the window..back in my younger days i crawled through my basement window while sneaking into and out of the house late at night. maybe, if they had a basement, this person lived in the basement. crawling into  a basement window would also make it much easier to break a rib, b/c i almost broke mine a few times... (not somethin i'm proud of but hey, we were all teenagers once)... again, this is alll assuming mlachester is tellin the truth so who knows

BINGO!

However ... a basement suite could be considered a separate residence and ... Kara may not have considered the tenant as a member of her household.

Years ago we rented out a basement suite in our home.  As far as we were concerned there were two separate households under one roof.

Could it be that both Marilyn and Kara were telling the truth from their own perspectives?

Janet

yes I know, this is what I said, that you were just "wondering" 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: August 09, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

where is the library for mccleary?

Timberland Regional Library District - McCleary Timberland Library
address    121 South 4th Street
McCleary, Washington 98557

http://www.localdatabase.com/business/26590490/Timberland_Regional_Library_District_-_McCleary_Timberland_Library.html

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_LIST&SEC={08A77A55-420B-4CA1-B8A7-592C5AF2CFF9}
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: August 09, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »

btw can you sit outside the bar and see tag's house?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: August 09, 2009, 09:25:49 PM »

thanks, wanting to find out if people from elma come to the mccleary library?  or does elma have their own?  will go read the links

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.