April 27, 2024, 03:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 - 9/28/09  (Read 483041 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

I know more about Mark Duncan than anyone on here.  Mostly because I am him.  Cluemaster's account was opened right after I was awarded full custody of my two children.  How is that for coincidence.  There is no such thing as a medication for Asperger's Syndrome.  There is no such thing as a Mazda Navajo.  My Mazda Tribute was reposessed (unfortunate, but true) about 2 months before Lindsey disappeared so how is that relavent?   I am not hiding behind a fake name like the coward that calls themself cluemaster.  If you want to know something, ask me directly.  I am all over the web and easy to find.  You can send me messages on multiple sites.  One thing I can tell you is that I have never even met Lindsey.  I barely know Lindsey's mom and didn't even know where she lived until the day after Lindsey disappeared.  Thank you for reading both sides and not jumping to conclusions....Mark Duncan

Welcome Mark - I thought it was only fair to approve your membership so you could defend yourself from the accusations.  I've also tried to express to others here that just because someone (like Cluemaster) says something does not make it true.

I won't be up much longer tonight but I wanted to acknowledge your post and welcome you!

Thank you Klaasend.  This attack is ridiculous and unfounded.  However.  I have nothing to hide.  I find it strange that people would just run with something like this, dig up information about me, and make no effort to go direct to the source.  Makes me wonder how much some of your subcribers are looking to solve crimes or just play a big game.
I can tell you that the great majority are not here playing anykind of games. I'm sure with anything there will be a person now and again that has an agenda, but the people here are kind hearted and decent people.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2009, 10:34:19 AM »

I know more about Mark Duncan than anyone on here.  Mostly because I am him.  Cluemaster's account was opened right after I was awarded full custody of my two children.  How is that for coincidence.  There is no such thing as a medication for Asperger's Syndrome.  There is no such thing as a Mazda Navajo.  My Mazda Tribute was reposessed (unfortunate, but true) about 2 months before Lindsey disappeared so how is that relavent?   I am not hiding behind a fake name like the coward that calls themself cluemaster.  If you want to know something, ask me directly.  I am all over the web and easy to find.  You can send me messages on multiple sites.  One thing I can tell you is that I have never even met Lindsey.  I barely know Lindsey's mom and didn't even know where she lived until the day after Lindsey disappeared.  Thank you for reading both sides and not jumping to conclusions....Mark Duncan

Welcome Mark - I thought it was only fair to approve your membership so you could defend yourself from the accusations.  I've also tried to express to others here that just because someone (like Cluemaster) says something does not make it true.

I won't be up much longer tonight but I wanted to acknowledge your post and welcome you!

Thank you Klaasend.  This attack is ridiculous and unfounded.  However.  I have nothing to hide.  I find it strange that people would just run with something like this, dig up information about me, and make no effort to go direct to the source.  Makes me wonder how much some of your subscribers are looking to solve crimes or just play a big game.

Hi Mark

Thanks for posting your response. This is an investigative forum.. We do investigative research on missing people.
 I can,t speak for all 3000 members. I know that I and others do research in order to find missing people and try not to point fingers in accusation. But, If I find a conspicuous situation involving a particular person, I inform the family if possible so that they can tell investigators or I call LE and let them check that person out. I almost always post info here about my concern first..

She did not disappear on her own Mark.. The family of Lindsey and LE are at a loss for what has happened to Lindsey. People are looking for that one small link that pulls this all together. Unfortunately that one small link will be found in identifying another person most likely an adult who was in that area at that time .
 Find Lindsey is the objective here and finding out who took her would be one way to find out what happened to Lindsey.
Over the years we have seen many CLUEMASTER types show up in various cases and tell us they alone know everything. We NEED local help and so we are more then willing to read and research what is posted..I hope you noticed I questioned ClueMaster on naming one Mark Duncan as possible suspect. I did some research and found you quickly ..
 It has happened in many cases.. .. The most seasoned of us know to be careful with these new people that post wild accusations, although remember when Sandra Cantu went missing in Tracy California?
 Monkeys here were looking at people that lived in the mobile home park and people who were involved in the church and we were talking of finding Sandra in water and guess what ..It was a person who lived in the mobile home park and that person was involved in the church and Sandra was in fact found in water.
The person responsible has been arrested and is in jail waiting for trial..
We looked at various people Mark and named them all ..We took license plates off cars and found owners and posted it.. we looked at addresses of homes and family friends and people who did work for the Cantu family, we were finding names and posting those names here  researching each person looking for a possible involved person.. Research is a huge task and it requires that we look into every possible angle. This is an open public forum that anyone can read as we do hope local citizens get involved and come here and post relative information.. It is always my hope that relative information will lead searchers to find the missing person in question.
In this case that person is Lindsey. I hope that all people of McCleary do everything they can to help find this little girl who went missing for no apparent reason.. I am very happy you posted Mark.. You appear to be a good guy.
Thank You So Much.
Welcome to Scared Monkeys
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2009, 10:52:52 AM »

Well stated Edward!  Welcome to Mark!!  <a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a>

I am praying there is a great turnout today for the search.  I am wondering about the area that they will be focusing on to search.  Does anyone have any information??  If any of the locals are attending, and I hope you are, please try to get some pictures of the area's being searched.  Thank you!  Please Find Lindsey!! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2009, 11:16:17 AM »

Welcome to SM's Mark.
There is a Mazda Tribute and a Mazda Navajo,they look a lot alike IMO.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »

Thank you Klaasend.  This attack is ridiculous and unfounded.  However.  I have nothing to hide.  I find it strange that people would just run with something like this, dig up information about me, and make no effort to go direct to the source.  Makes me wonder how much some of your subscribers are looking to solve crimes or just play a big game.

Hi Mark

Thanks for posting your response. This is an investigative forum.. We do investigative research on missing people.
 I can,t speak for all 3000 members. I know that I and others do research in order to find missing people and try not to point fingers in accusation. But, If I find a conspicuous situation involving a particular person, I inform the family if possible so that they can tell investigators or I call LE and let them check that person out. I almost always post info here about my concern first..

She did not disappear on her own Mark.. The family of Lindsey and LE are at a loss for what has happened to Lindsey. People are looking for that one small link that pulls this all together. Unfortunately that one small link will be found in identifying another person most likely an adult who was in that area at that time .
 Find Lindsey is the objective here and finding out who took her would be one way to find out what happened to Lindsey.
Over the years we have seen many CLUEMASTER types show up in various cases and tell us they alone know everything. We NEED local help and so we are more then willing to read and research what is posted..I hope you noticed I questioned ClueMaster on naming one Mark Duncan as possible suspect. I did some research and found you quickly ..
 It has happened in many cases.. .. The most seasoned of us know to be careful with these new people that post wild accusations, although remember when Sandra Cantu went missing in Tracy California?
 Monkeys here were looking at people that lived in the mobile home park and people who were involved in the church and we were talking of finding Sandra in water and guess what ..It was a person who lived in the mobile home park and that person was involved in the church and Sandra was in fact found in water.
The person responsible has been arrested and is in jail waiting for trial..
We looked at various people Mark and named them all ..We took license plates off cars and found owners and posted it.. we looked at addresses of homes and family friends and people who did work for the Cantu family, we were finding names and posting those names here  researching each person looking for a possible involved person.. Research is a huge task and it requires that we look into every possible angle. This is an open public forum that anyone can read as we do hope local citizens get involved and come here and post relative information.. It is always my hope that relative information will lead searchers to find the missing person in question.
In this case that person is Lindsey. I hope that all people of McCleary do everything they can to help find this little girl who went missing for no apparent reason.. I am very happy you posted Mark.. You appear to be a good guy.
Thank You So Much.
Welcome to Scared Monkeys
Very well stated Edward,thank you.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Well stated Edward!  Welcome to Mark!!  <a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a>

I am praying there is a great turnout today for the search.  I am wondering about the area that they will be focusing on to search.  Does anyone have any information??  If any of the locals are attending, and I hope you are, please try to get some pictures of the area's being searched.  Thank you!  Please Find Lindsey!! 
Good morning AZSunny
The locals over on WS have stated that they are not allowed to take pictures of the searches nor talk about where they searched.I don't know if that means forever or just untill after the searches are completed.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »

New flier the searchers are handing out.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

National search groups searching for Lindsey this weekend.
Video

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/54399357.html?video=YHI&t=a

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »

Post from a local who went on the search yesterday,posted at Help Find The Missing(HFTM)post by Hairball # 626

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15126&page=63

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »

From one of the command post searchers at WS:

From JenniferO post #150,thread #6
Says it's been confirmed Josh has high functioning Aspergers.
Also JenniferO talked to Melissa Baum and Kara and confirmed the bike argument happened like this:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88014&page=6

the "fight" was nothing more than a couple of kids arguing.. The woman who "broke it up" was asked by Lindsey to tell Josh to stop. LB and MK took off before anything could be said to anyone.. so the woman told JB that it was probably best that he just went home. Leave the girls alone.
She sent a text to MB telling her what was going on and MB agreed that JB should just come home.
JB went home. LB and MK went to MKs house. Later this woman (and no, I won't share her name) saw Lindsey on her walk home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I don't understand is that Melissa didn't know for sure if Kayla could spend the night or Lindsey could stay at Kayla's but she didn't try to get a hold of Kara and find out for sure right after Josh arrived home alone,without Lindsey.Sounds like Melissa sent Josh with the girls in case Lindsey would have to walk home alone so why wasn't Kara contacted(to be absolutely sure that Lindsey wouldn't be walking alone)after Josh came home alone?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

Also JenniferO talked to Melissa Baum and Kara and confirmed the bike argument happened like this:

the "fight" was nothing more than a couple of kids arguing.. The woman who "broke it up" was asked by Lindsey to tell Josh to stop. LB and MK took off before anything could be said to anyone.. so the woman told JB that it was probably best that he just went home. Leave the girls alone.
She sent a text to MB telling her what was going on and MB agreed that JB should just come home.
JB went home. LB and MK went to MKs house. Later this woman (and no, I won't share her name) saw Lindsey on her walk home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I don't understand is that Melissa didn't know for sure if Kayla could spend the night or Lindsey could stay at Kayla's but she didn't try to get a hold of Kara and find out for sure right after Josh arrived home alone,without Lindsey.Sounds like Melissa sent Josh with the girls in case Lindsey would have to walk home alone so why wasn't Kara contacted(to be absolutely sure that Lindsey wouldn't be walking alone)after Josh came home alone?

Excellent question    And thanks for all the links.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2009, 12:17:13 PM »

Post from a local who went on the search yesterday,posted at Help Find The Missing(HFTM)post by Hairball # 626

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15126&page=63

That was very creepy, what was found, gave me chills 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

Inestigators should be at that illegal dump site.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2009, 12:39:43 PM »

Inestigators should be at that illegal dump site.
I should say  Too many weird items.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

I am not directing this to anyone in particular, just at the circumstanses at hand.

What is sad, Josh Baums disability has been outed to the world. He is a 12 year old boy who deserves to be private if he so chooses, that choice is no longer an option. I feel badly for him....Maybe this will bring understanding though to a town who seems to not show much compassion to him. Spiting on him and trying to make him "blow up" is not acceptable to me and shouldn't be to the parents of those kids. off soapbox

Mark, thank you for posting. Wow what a rollercoaster ride you have taken! Must be so difficult to have your life opened up for the world to know about. Please understand although it seems rude and mean spirited, it is not. We do not know who took Lindsey, it could be a random stranger or a person she knows well or someone in between. Personally I do not contact anyone as I want to stay annon. It can be dangerous to email people we do not have some kind of trust, especially when working on cases like this.

Karma that searchers findings are chilling. I do not like the duct tape found with the hat. The police need to do a search of that place ASAP in my opinion
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent question    And thanks for all the links.
You're very welcome NoRose

Karma Is Coming

Cluemaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2009, 04:01:46 PM »

Why does Lindseybaum.com, using Lindseybaumgroup@hotmail.com, reply " there is no need for mark to even talk to cops nor take a polygraph or have anything checked" ?

The reply from Findlindseybaum.com says " during the original investigation this gentleman was looked into and cleared" ?

If both websites use P.O. Box 1124 in Elma,WA, could they be operated by the same people ?  If not, maybe they have a gap in communicating with each other about who is cleared and who should be left alone because they said so ?

Just a thought...........

Thank you to those of you who see the logic in checking and verifying information.  This is the reason I have not made any accusations or guarantees of accuracy. I trust the experienced people on this site to take my tidbits and turn them into clues or disregard them and find new theories.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »

I believe one of the sites is being run/emails being answered by Karak and one by someone else (MB possibly) They are both friends of the family and set up the sites at the request of Lindsey's mom. Which is why they both have the same address.

If you have any tips, those should go to LE and should never be sent to the website, imo.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

MB correction. I meant Melissa McCain, MB's friend.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

I believe one of the sites is being run/emails being answered by Karak and one by someone else (MB possibly) They are both friends of the family and set up the sites at the request of Lindsey's mom. Which is why they both have the same address.

If you have any tips, those should go to LE and should never be sent to the website, imo.

I agree,all info should be sent to LE but I don't think they both came from the same addy,I could be wrong.I shrunk them down to see if they are easier to read.....hope this works.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.