June 03, 2024, 04:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #548 11/26 - 11/27/2006  (Read 127290 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2006, 12:58:41 PM »

The DEA agent was called by the FBI in the USA to assist the HT's once they got there.  He was on " vacation "
They certainly aren't going to tell us why so many FBI were there so quickly. I always thought it was because it was a suspected kidnapping at first and the early reports had Natalee leaving C & c's with a local drug dealer.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »

Just in case...

Goedenavond GERBEN!  Hoe gaat ie?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

On the De Vries promo, there is a clip of a polis officer twirling his klop (batton) in front of the station.   Laughing

MF wrote at FOB  Laughing

Before we start though, just wanted to make clear.

The Police officer (S.S.) on the promo that was playing with his "klop" in front of the Oranjestad station was not aware that he was being filmed nor he had idea that his images were being used as a promo in a program that is known in the Netherlands to slander everything law, judicial system and police.

This guy looks familiar.

San - maybe you are thinking about this guy??  Laughing  Laughing

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Lala's
Did you see Colombo's post under the "Joran and the Beach" thread?  He posted yesterday. I think he's still on the possible MJ relationship. You'd understand it best.

Thanks.  I will take a look at it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2006, 01:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Just in case...

Yes - it would be great if GERBEN translated for us, but I haven't seen him in quite a while.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2006, 01:03:16 PM »

6/16/05

ALE Deepak 'Select Snip Its'

"If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sich person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother."

You are telling me that in the night of May 30th 2005 I received a telephone call from Joran, that we had a conversation of approximately i minutes and whether I can state what the content of that conversation was. I cannot exactly remember the content of the conversation. I do remember that Joran said to me that he was on his way home by foot.
That he was in the vicinity of the Mc. Donalds at Palm Beach. I asked him if he had had sex with the girl. He said that they went into the water briefly and that after that they sat down on the beach and the girl had fallen asleep, that is what I understood. His actual words were that the girl "passed out" on the beach and that he left her there. I asked him why he had left her there. He answered that she would be leaving the same day and that someone would find her there. I cursed him/told him off for the fact that he had left her there. I even told him he was sick for doing that to the girl. I have to tell you there was a lot of disturbance on the phone. It happened several times that I could not hear Joran. At some point it was so bad that he said that when he would get home, he would come online.

To your question whether I can state anything about the case of the missing girl, I can say the following. Joran had made up the story that there were traces of blood in my car. My car was ripped open by the police and one could see that was this was a lie. Now he is telling a story about how the police should look into it that I always have money. I have a job and get an allowance from my parents. I am not Joran who steals money from his parents. And I am of the opinion that, that this is not the issue at this moment. If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT

Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sich person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother. If the police wants more information about Natalee, then you have to be with Joran. He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2006, 01:06:11 PM »

Just in case...

Yes - it would be great if GERBEN translated for us, but I haven't seen him in quite a while.

He posted during the O.V. show...and lurked during the Jensen show, IIRC.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Last one went off without any hiccups!

----------------------

KALPOES ALE STATEMENTS 5/31/05

Their descriptions do not fit the Holiday Inn Security Guards..

What they describe is the uniform of 'BLACK TEAM MEMBERS'
that ride around the island on night patrol.

KALPOE STATEMENT COMPARISON:

ALE Statement
DEEPAK 5/31
SG Description

On your question if I can give you a better description of the large dark man, who had

walked up to the girl from the lobby, I can tell you the following:
- he is approximately 1.85 meters tall;
- he has a heavy set body;
- he has close-cropped hair;
- he wore a black t-shirt;
- he wore a black cotton long trousers which most of the keepers use and
- he kept walkie talkie in its hands and according to me he spoke by means of the walkie

talkie.
If I see the guard again, I will recognize him.

------------
ALE Statement

SATISH 5/31

SG Description

On your question if I can give you the description of large dark guard, who stood at the

lobby and walked up to the girl when we arrived there, I will answer you the following:

- he is approximately 1.70 meters tall;
- he has a strong build;
- he has close-cropped black hair;
- he wore black cotton long trousers which most of the guards wear and
- he held a walkie talkie in his hands
If I see the guard again, I will not recognize him.

What are your thoughts on that Carpe?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2006, 01:19:42 PM »

Just in case...

He posted during the O.V. show...and lurked during the Jensen show, IIRC.

igsigs glad to see you have your party avatar on for today  Laughing

I hope Gerben gives us his view on this too, would welcome that

I continue to stand with the girl.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2006, 01:25:08 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
igsigs glad to see you have your party avatar on for today  Laughing

Hello none. Gonna be watchin the sitemeter today for Boxtel. Hey Sloots!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2006, 01:30:20 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Last one went off without any hiccups!

----------------------

KALPOES ALE STATEMENTS 5/31/05

Their descriptions do not fit the Holiday Inn Security Guards..

What they describe is the uniform of 'BLACK TEAM MEMBERS'
that ride around the island on night patrol.

KALPOE STATEMENT COMPARISON:

ALE Statement
DEEPAK 5/31
SG Description

On your question if I can give you a better description of the large dark man, who had

walked up to the girl from the lobby, I can tell you the following:
- he is approximately 1.85 meters tall;
- he has a heavy set body;
- he has close-cropped hair;
- he wore a black cotton long trousers which most of the keepers use and
- he kept walkie talkie in its hands and according to me he spoke by means of the walkie talkie.

If I see the guard again, I will recognize him.

------------
ALE Statement

SATISH 5/31

SG Description

On your question if I can give you the description of large dark guard, who stood at the

lobby and walked up to the girl when we arrived there, I will answer you the following:

- he is approximately 1.70 meters tall;
- he has a strong build;
- he has close-cropped black hair;
- he wore black cotton long trousers which most of the guards wear and
- he held a walkie talkie in his hands
If I see the guard again, I will not recognize him.

What are your thoughts on that Carpe?

-------------------------

I think one would have a better chance winning the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes with Ed McMahon than get
all those KALPOE questions almost identical like that.

Point for point.

They rehearsed, and ALE gave them plenty of time to study
there lines, much like actors.

I found it really interesting in one of those Kalpoe ALE statements
that I was going over again... that according to D - Joran
was walking home in bare feet talking to him on the cell.
He claims J said they went swimming and then Nat passed out on the beach.

PASSED OUT, my big toe!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »

[quote="carpe noctem-------------------------

I think one would have a better chance winning the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes with Ed McMahon than get
all those KALPOE questions almost identical like that.

Point for point.

They rehearsed, and ALE gave them plenty of time to study
there lines, much like actors.

I found it really interesting in one of those Kalpoe ALE statements
that I was going over again... that according to D - Joran
was walking home in bare feet talking to him on the cell.
He claims J said they went swimming and then Nat passed out on the beach.

PASSED OUT, my big toe![/quote]

Yes, I agree, but why do you think they described the Blaclk Team?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Peter de Vries Investigates the Natalee Holloway Disappearance in Aruba … Lies and conflicts of Interest

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/26/peter-de-vries-investigates-the-natalee-holloway-disappearance-in-aruba-lies-and-conflicts-of-interest/

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »

Does anyone have a copy of Greta's May 30 06 interview with Natalee's friends? It is not on youtube and that is the only friends interview I do not have a tscript for.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2006, 01:41:40 PM »

oopsie! - 10 points off on my last post!

there << should have been >>their. My bad!

------------------------

I found this ALE - DEEPAK KALPOE one interesting too.

------------------------

Deepak 6/29/05 ALE Statement

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone
conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

------------------
Pardon my french, but it is sheer absolute lunacy that these
pieces of --it  are not still sitting in jail! The ALE could have nailed
them with a basket full of other crimes, if they had wanted too.

It really effin chaps my pickle!

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2006, 01:44:32 PM »

Memphis
Since you didn't ask me I will offer my opinion anyway... Wink

Yes, they were trying to describe two people.  They had already agreed to lie about what happened and therefore they were making up a story that would be hard to dispute.
 Such as, "they were dressed in black, I couldn't see their faces, but they carried walkie talkies.  They were both the same height.  Yeah, that's right, they looked like the black team.  No wait, we said they were SG, so then maybe, we should say they wore white shirts, no that  won't work, we have already told them it was SG from the HI.  Dang it! Deepak!  Why didn't we pay better attention to what they wore?  All I can remember is they wear black.  Let's go back to the "they wore black" story.  It will be harder to identify them if they were all dressed in black and it was dark afterall.  Man, these lies are so hard to keep straight...I need a list."

That is how the story came about...they knew about the black team, they knew the hotels had SG, they knew two in particular that hung around all the time and wandered between hotels.   If they had only anticipated Beth and Co. it would have worked to perfection.

Okay, I will mind my own business now...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Peter de Vries Investigates the Natalee Holloway Disappearance in Aruba … Lies and conflicts of Interest

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/26/peter-de-vries-investigates-the-natalee-holloway-disappearance-in-aruba-lies-and-conflicts-of-interest/

I think the program is on at 9 pm (2100), not 11 pm,  in the Netherlands.  Don't want any of our Dutch friends to tune in late.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2006, 01:47:10 PM »

Buckeye
Does that mean it is on earlier here in the U.S. as well? I mean, ready for translation earlier?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

Hey Klaas...did you see on FOB where Joran's appt. was broken into? I think they are blaming de Vries! Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2006, 01:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Does anyone have a copy of Greta's May 30 06 interview with Natalee's friends? It is not on youtube and that is the only friends interview I do not have a tscript for.

Shizaru - I just checked the Refugees archives and I don't see where there was a Greta interview with the students on May 30th, 2006.  Heli was transcribing Greta interviews then and nothing with the students.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.