May 28, 2024, 04:06:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach Ziesemer, 16, 9/24/09 Williston, ND (located SAFE)  (Read 5128 times)
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« on: October 11, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

http://willistonherald.com/articles/2009/10/10/news/doc4accb9ef2019e212250718.txt

Teen is still missing

By The Williston Herald Staff
Published/Last Modified on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 10:58 AM CDT

Police are still looking for a runaway Williston teenager and are asking for the public's help for information to find him.

Zach Ziesemer, 16, was reported missing after not coming home the evening of Sept. 24.

Ziesemer, who is described as 6 feet tall and weighing 185 pounds, was last seen wearing pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt.

He has brown hair, but reportedly has gotten a buzz haircut shortly before going missing. Police received a tip stating he may have been staying at a residence, but after further investigation it was found to be a dead-end lead. Police are asking if anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Zach Ziesemer to please contact the Williston Police Department immediately.

The department phone number is 577-1212.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:20:37 PM »

Missing 16 year old Zach Ziesemer

He was last seen wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt with a black guitar design on the front.

Anyone with information about Zach Ziesemer is asked to immediately contact the Williston Police Department at 701-577-1212.

Please anyone with any information please call the williston Police dept.  . Here is a link for a Picture and more information. We are all so scared. We just want him back home.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-276126

Description is a bit different 

He has green eyes....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 04:08:51 AM »

http://www.willistonherald.com/articles/2009/10/27/news/doc4ae70c4ce811e218483909.txt

Williston teen is still missing, police continue search
Law enforcement official vows to never stop looking

By Nick Smith
Staff Writer
Published/Last Modified on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:13 AM CDT

A Williston teen is still missing after a month and police are asking anyone with information on his whereabouts to immediately contact law enforcement.

Zach Ziesemer, 16, was reported missing after not returning home on the evening of Sept. 24.

Shortly after, police received a tip that he may have been staying at a local residence, but upon further investigation the lead was found to be false.

Ziesemer, who is described as 6 feet tall and weighing 185 pounds, was last seen wearing a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt. He has brown hair, but got a buzz haircut shortly before he was last seen.

Lt. Det. Mark Hanson of the Williston Police Department said the department has not received any information about Ziesemer since the one false lead it received in early October. "It is currently an open case, we're always looking for information," said Hanson.

Hanson said the department is hoping Ziesemer may still be in the area, but with more than a month having gone by, there is a possibility he is no longer in the area.

"You never really give up on looking for a missing child, they never go away and we don't give up," said Hanson.

Hanson said if Ziesemer isn't located in a reasonable amount of time, the department has to try and broaden its search.

Another important part of continuing the search for Ziesemer is entering his information into the National Crime Information Center database. Hanson said the NCIC is a computerized index of criminal justice information that is available to federal, state and local law enforcement. Law enforcement can access this information to get quick disclosure of information when looking for criminals and missing individuals.

Hanson said having that information in the system helps in locating Ziesemer if he is found somewhere by other law enforcement.

"If he were stopped somewhere, if he were pulled over or something, they'd be able to run his information and they'd know he's missing from Williston, N.D.," said Hanson.

Until then, Hanson said the department is waiting for any information and is ready to move on any leads it receives.

"We're just looking for a lucky break," he said.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ziesemer is asked to contact the Williston Police Department immediately at 701-577-1212
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

check out the comments....
http://www.willistonherald.com/articles/2009/10/27/news/doc4ae70c4ce811e218483909.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 09:11:15 PM »

Interesting & very sad...
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »

I am shocked.  Where are his parents?  Why hasn't there been flyers distributed, local coverage on the radio, local tv channels?  Amber Alert?

The police seem nonchalant about this boy being missing.  I'm sure he has friends that probably can shed some light on this. 

This is very strange and disturbing.  This poor boy. 

linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 03:01:04 AM »

http://m.willistonherald.com/articles/2009/10/29/news/doc4ae9b6b421ae8369948892.txt

Missing Williston teen is located
By The Williston Herald Staff
Published/Last Modified on Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:41 AM CDT

A Williston teenager who had been missing for more than a month was located Wednesday afternoon.

Zach Ziesemer, 16, was located at a residence a few miles north of Williston. A tip was received by the Williston Police Department Wednesday afternoon from an area resident and the department immediately acted upon the tip.

Lt. Det. Mark Hanson of the Williston Police Department said Ziesemer was OK when they located him and he was returned to his home. Ziesemer also was reported missing this past June.

Hanson said the department hadn't yet visited with Ziesemer about what caused him to run away from home the evening of Sept. 24, but it is doing so on Thursday.

Hanson expressed thanks to the resident who provided the tip that aided in finally locating Ziesemer, as well as the public for its concern. He also thanked the local media for covering the story regarding Ziesemer's disappearance
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 07:05:04 AM »

Thanks linds... I checked on him several days ago and found no update. Thanks for the good news.

linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 01:32:40 AM »

No prob Nut, anytime!  I'm glad he was found too!  Wish all of these cases ended like that.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.