June 01, 2024, 07:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ST. PADDY'S DAY AVATARS: YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 13204 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2010, 02:44:28 AM »

Checking in to watch you work!  Luv ya!  Hope things are well.  The octave is  almost over so it's almost time to switch!

We need a leprechaun emoticon!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2010, 11:25:53 AM »

PERFECT!!!

Those hearts have to go as soon as possible.  It is that same icky feeling I get every year when I look at my decorated Christmas in the corner of the living room after the first of January.

Thanks CBB.

Janet

Whew!!!  No more hearts!!!  All is right with my world.

Thanks CBB.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2010, 01:07:33 PM »

Thank you, CBB!

Talk about the wearin' o' the green!!

You are greatly appreciated! 

I need to fill that basket with puppies!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2010, 02:07:08 PM »

Hi CBB,

I love your cat avatars, (I like dogs,myself), but, wow your cats are really cool cats.
Your Betty Boop is tops! with the ring of clovers a nice imagination.
Good art (like yours and Brandi's) puts one in a good mood. Art makes us monkeys happy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 01:54:23 PM »

Hey CBB!  Been missing you.

Could use a change of clothes when you have a minute, no rush.  Whatever you want to do will be great; only request is no hat please mam. 

Hope your son is doing okay !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 04:21:12 AM »

Where ya be?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2010, 03:31:32 AM »

Could use a change of clothes when you have a minute, no rush.  Whatever you want to do will be great; only request is no hat please mam. 

Hey Sweetie! I've missed you too! I'm coming back around.................. it's just been terribly time consuming, but he's getting better! When he can drive again, it will be a huge difference! I've been tangling with my ex throughout this and the stress and anger from that is killing me. Long, long story.........

Anyway.......... on a happier note, how would this be for St. Pat's Day? I loved making it and the distraction was really welcome!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/buds-Girl.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 03:34:52 AM »

Where ya be?

I right here! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2010, 03:36:22 AM »

Hi CBB,

I love your cat avatars, (I like dogs,myself), but, wow your cats are really cool cats.
Good art (like yours and Brandi's) puts one in a good mood. Art makes us monkeys happy.

How sweet, Seahorse! Thanks for stopping by with the kind words! It's always good to see you!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »

Hey Sweetie! I've missed you too! I'm coming back around.................. it's just been terribly time consuming, but he's getting better! When he can drive again, it will be a huge difference! I've been tangling with my ex throughout this and the stress and anger from that is killing me. Long, long story.........

Anyway.......... on a happier note, how would this be for St. Pat's Day? I loved making it and the distraction was really welcome!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/buds-Girl.gif

Dealing with an ex - UGH.  But don't let him kill you please. 

Love my avi.  (I see that purple.)      

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »

Hi CBB,

How sweet, Seahorse! Thanks for stopping by with the kind words! It's always good to see you!

Thank-you, CBB.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »

Hi CBB,

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2010, 01:15:49 AM »

Hey CBB,
Just checking to see how your doing. Miss you. Like BG said take care of your self. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2010, 12:42:41 AM »

Hiya CBB ~ My daughter was watching the Amber thread this afternoon waiting for news........she called me to say how terrible I looked still in my Christmas outfit, I really wanted to say WHATEVa but then I decided that she did have a point!!!!!!   

Could you please make me look ready for spring, something that will last til the next major change, it takes me long,long time to remember how to do it, the old brain cells are sluggish.. thanks, hope all is well with you   
janet
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2010, 10:25:34 AM »

Hiya CBB ~ My daughter was watching the Amber thread this afternoon waiting for news........she called me to say how terrible I looked still in my Christmas outfit, I really wanted to say WHATEVa but then I decided that she did have a point!!!!!!   

Could you please make me look ready for spring, something that will last til the next major change, it takes me long,long time to remember how to do it, the old brain cells are sluggish.. thanks, hope all is well with you   
janet

Yes Mizjay, I'll be happy to!  I had intended to track you down and ask what you wanted anyway! Check back and we'll get you fixed up!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2010, 12:01:37 PM »

janet

Yes Mizjay, I'll be happy to!  I had intended to track you down and ask what you wanted anyway! Check back and we'll get you fixed up!   

Mizjay? If you like this, I'll be happy to ask Klaas to put it in for you!    We can always switch it out for a bunny or chick at Easter if you'd like, too!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Mizjayspring.gif
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2010, 08:09:39 PM »

janet

Mizjay? If you like this, I'll be happy to ask Klaas to put it in for you!    We can always switch it out for a bunny or chick at Easter if you'd like, too!

CBB~  OMG I didn't even see that you gave me the makeover until I had already posted a few times!!!! LOL  It is so cute, THANK YOU. Girl,  what can I say? You are the best, I love it and already on, that's the best.  Awesome, fantabulous....I feel so pretty, witty and wise, lalalala  XOXO      
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2010, 12:04:08 AM »

Hi CBB    Just buzzin' by to say "hi".     Love my avi for St. Patrick's Day.   

Mizjay's River dancing monkeys crack me up.  I can't help but smile while I watch them.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2010, 09:22:18 AM »

Hi CBB    Just buzzin' by to say "hi".     Love my avi for St. Patrick's Day.   

Mizjay's River dancing monkeys crack me up.  I can't help but smile while I watch them.   

My problem is I just can't stop watching them, they are mesmerizing.

Here is a little rhino dance!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2010, 02:33:33 PM »

janet

CBB~  OMG I didn't even see that you gave me the makeover until I had already posted a few times!!!! LOL  It is so cute, THANK YOU. Girl,  what can I say? You are the best, I love it and already on, that's the best.  Awesome, fantabulous....I feel so pretty, witty and wise, lalalala  XOXO      

I like it too, Mizjay! It's cheerful and I'm so glad you're enjoying it!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.