April 30, 2024, 04:32:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 249119 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_update_kaine_seek.html

Kaine Horman seeks hearing to push Terri Moulton Horman from family home

Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:29 PM     Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:54 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Oregonian reporter Maxine Bernstein with the latest on the Kyron Horman case.

Kaine Horman, through his attorney, is seeking to push his wife out of their rural northwest Multnomah County home, possibly as soon as this weekend.

His attorney Laura Rackner told the court in a petition for an expedited hearing on the issue that Terri Moulton Horman will not contest the restraining order or filing of divorce papers, but has not said when she’ll move out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

(snipped)

My friend was a stay at home mom to three kids by mutual agreement with her hubby.  One year after their youngest graduated ... hubby decided the grass was greener on the other side of the hill and ... claimed he wanted out.

It did not matter whose name any asset was in ... she was legally entitled to half and was required to pay alimony as well as a portion of her living expenses.

Less than two years later this guy realized that the grass was not greener ... he had it all  and ... came crawling back.  In time he was forgiven.  They seem happy.  I have tried to moving on but loyalty dictates I cannot let go of the pain he caused my friend.     

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2010, 10:47:08 PM »

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/

A fisherwoman sighted a white pickup truck rolling something into the river just north of the SI (Sauvie Island) bridge the morning Kyron went missing and that tip was called into tipline although we don't know what sort of follow up they have done

Info given to the psychics by a local, when it was realized that one of the psychics has sensed a container moving in the water, which could have worked itself loose or something, and is now floating in the current.  They were trying to alert the tipline and the River Patrol tonight, and figure out a way to report this without saying the word 'psychic', so LE might actually take the tipster seriously.  Sigh. 

Guess it's something to keep in mind, just in case. 

Wyks, interestingly, when I got the image of the blue plastic storage bin, it was sitting on grass, like a lawn.  I didn't pick up a water connection, but that could have been later (if indeed the bin has any significance).  It's strange, though, that others picked up on a plastic storage bin...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2010, 10:48:42 PM »

Found this, don't know if it's true or not but could be possible.

freeadvice11 July 14, 2010 at 1:59PM

Follow

Terri was seen leaving the school with Kyron. Kyron's friend who was interviewed say Kyron go downstairs....where Terri was waiting to show him the "science project".

I am very close to one of the eyewitnesses who has talked to LE several times. This same person saw Kyron leave with Terri!

Page 20

I just started reading the comments, don't know if the poster is credible or not.

OS

I know that each of the two teachers "thought" they saw Kyron leaving the school with Terri but ... what gave two teachers this same thought.  Could it be that Terri and Kyron were walking in the direction of the door but neither teacher witnessed them passing through.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Janet,

I don't even know what to think anymore, I am stuck at the school.

I am climbing down off the fence but right now I am pretty disgusted with everyone in this family and I will leave it at that.

Do we know if Kyron's classroom was on the main floor?

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2010, 10:50:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I check this about a dozen times a day:

www.pdxmugshots.com

Waiting for a break in this case.  : (
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2010, 10:52:24 PM »

I hear what you are saying Tracygirl, and I also hear what you are saying Klaas, I don't know enough of the facts to place blame on the non-custodial parent yet.   With that said, I don't know enough about Kaine to make any decisions either. I don't think at all he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I also don't know what he was all doing inside that house, nor does anyone else. Just saying, how do we know or not know if he is an abusive person, we don't know. Just trying real hard here, it takes both of the parents Terri and Kaine to work as a team to take care of the children.

I agree Rosie.  This case is so very frustrating because we do not have any facts yet.  IMO, all we have in factual evidence of anything, is that Kyron has gone missing.  The rest of what we've been hearing, reading, seeing -- not much actually has to do with Kyron being missing.  IMO. 

And until they get back to the basics of this case, my opinion is that LE/FBI are using tactual manuevers (which doesn't necessarily have to include their being honest with the media/public), causing/allowing/encouraging as much pressure/confusion/whatever as possible toward whomever they may have their sights set on. 

All of it serving, IMO, as a distraction from the only thing we know for sure, that Kyron has gone missing..

I don't know if this is tactical manuevers or not, but I sure agree with the distractions, and it is reminding me of Haleigh's case and it is sickening imo.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:18 PM »

Wkys you posted this picture of Kyron
I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

Great catch, Deenie!!  I was sure hoping someone would notice.  lol 

I also believe this is a self-portrait.. and likely a good reason his face looks invisible is... am thinking that's how HE felt... invisible to those around him. 

Poor lil dear. 

I look at that and it almost looks like a scarecrow, look at the crow on his arm.

I also see part of his life there..the part that says stay low, fly under the radar..hope Terri doesn't tell Dad about something that happened today that upset her.  I really think that schools need to have parent volunteers..I was one..even though I had a full time job.  But I tried to volunteer for things other then class with my son.  I did not want to put him or me in the spotlight.  A concept I fear was totally lost on Terri and scared the h*ll out of Kyron. 

Could this little guy have no space or time of his own even at school?  Which leads me to believe she belittled this child and gave him stupid rules at home..like don't get out of bed in the morning until I say you can!  At Desiree's house he would get up on his own and greet her..for most Mom's isn't that the sweetist start of the day..it was for me.  I had a very high powered, emotionly draining job..but my son made that all worthwhile..especially those sweet morning and nightime moments..don't we all remember them?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

Found this, don't know if it's true or not but could be possible.

freeadvice11 July 14, 2010 at 1:59PM

Follow

Terri was seen leaving the school with Kyron. Kyron's friend who was interviewed say Kyron go downstairs....where Terri was waiting to show him the "science project".

I am very close to one of the eyewitnesses who has talked to LE several times. This same person saw Kyron leave with Terri!

Page 20

I just started reading the comments, don't know if the poster is credible or not.

OS

If this is true.. that the eyewitness saw Kyron and Terri leaving together, and LE knows this.. why then haven't they arrested Terri?  All they would need is for one person to step forward, and be willing to swear to that under oath, right?  It's what we've been waiting for.... someone who knows something to talk! 

Am guessing that when someone comes online saying they are close to the one who saw Kyron leaving with Terri....... there's a couple of ways we can take that:

~ The poster has true inside knowledge, sees that LE knows the true info, and hasn't acted on it, so they are getting the info out to the public to perhaps call LE out on their inaction.  ?? 

~ The poster is full of it.  ?? 

Any other guesses? 

Wyks,

I don't know the answer to your question about arrest, yes if true, probable cause for sure, but then has to charge within 48 hrs I think, might not have enough evidence to make the case. I just don't know.

Maybe poster is a kook. don't know that either cept poster did respond to someone's question about TH asking the school about getting Kyron's project, that was posted after pg 20 sorry can't find it and I am out of patience looking.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2010, 11:05:32 PM »

I hear what you are saying Tracygirl, and I also hear what you are saying Klaas, I don't know enough of the facts to place blame on the non-custodial parent yet.   With that said, I don't know enough about Kaine to make any decisions either. I don't think at all he had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I also don't know what he was all doing inside that house, nor does anyone else. Just saying, how do we know or not know if he is an abusive person, we don't know. Just trying real hard here, it takes both of the parents Terri and Kaine to work as a team to take care of the children.

Make that a double 

OS

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2010, 11:06:13 PM »

Looking back ... Desiree concedes she has come to the the conclusion that Kyron's pleas to live with her was an indication that something was not right at home with his father and stepmother.

The recent talk show interviews only involve Desiree and Tony.  Where is Kaine?  How is he perceiving the implication of Desiree's words ... the implication that maybe he was behind Kyron's unhappiness or ... he failed to recognized that his son was at risk in Terri's care?

Janet

Good questions, Janet.  

Am thinking that *perhaps* Desiree and Tony, even if temporarily, have seperated themselves from (what seems to me) the psychological warfare against Terri.... and focus on their own *possible* responsibilities in this situation.  Not saying that Desiree had anything to do with Kyron's having gone missing.  Am saying that there comes a point when we look inside our own selves and do an assessment.  This is a very honest thing to do, and very heartbreaking if we find an area *that could have* been handled differently.  

If this is what is going on with Desiree:
My heart goes out to her.  What she has admitted to, in front of the whole world, seems to be one of her worst fears, that perhaps there were clues she may have missed... This shows grace and integrity, etc.  I highly respect her for having done this.  

I believe it's VERY telling that Kaine was nowhere to be seen.  I can only hope that he gets his seeming need to destroy Terri publically, out of his system eventually... and can finally turn back to the high road that Desiree/Tony seems to have chosen.. and get frickin honest with his own self.  

All IMO <---- which I am allowed to have. I realize there are several in here who will likely want to jump my post and rip it to shreds.  Please do so with all deserving respect given and shown to any other monkey, and save the snarks, or that will be ignored by me.  Thanks.  

Well stated Wyks!

jillieanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »

I'm not sure if I missed this information, but I saw on another site information regarding Shannon Cook.  She now lives in Virginia and is the Shannon TH referred to as someone who would call her in the middle of the night.  I just thought this was interesting as she was having a relationship with Michael Cook, one of her best friends ex-husbands.  I guess she has known Michael and Shannon for a while...  Going even further, could she be the notorious HopeInVa poster?   Sorry if this has already been discussed... I'm having a hard time keeping up with all these players' plots and subplots.  I just want Kyron home safe and sound.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #410 on: July 14, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »

Good Evening monkeys and Guest!

Just have a simple question that probably will never be answered but I am going to ask anyway. Did kaine and Terri ever buy that sweet boy clothes that fit him or did he always gets James' hand-me-downs? I understand that boys like to wear big shirts and things that belong to an older sibling. But there is a place for that. All of Kyron's pics  looks like his clothes are about 3 sizes to big for him.
 Desiree is a better woman than me..cause I would have already beat the truth out of Terri.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 14, 2010, 11:10:55 PM »

Wyks, interestingly, when I got the image of the blue plastic storage bin, it was sitting on grass, like a lawn.  I didn't pick up a water connection, but that could have been later (if indeed the bin has any significance).  It's strange, though, that others picked up on a plastic storage bin...

Sitting on grass is interesting, Claycat.  You sure could be picking up an early or mid-move image of the bin.  What others are sensing is that he has been moved at least once, perhaps a few times.  Especially if the perp/s have been reading online as to where the searching is wanted done based on whatever.  I think the container has significance, just don't know in what way.  There have been different descriptions on what it might be, yet always coming back to a container of sorts.  (What caught my attention on that container from the Horman home is that it may be long enough for a child to fully lie down inside, perhaps comfy enough for a short term).  A plastic storage bin is the most common container being sensed by the psychics.  That container has also been described as having holes made in it.  Which 'could have' been done for air while transporting an alive Kyron to another location, or if placed in actual water..... or for other reasons.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 14, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »

So there was no saving this child? Not sure I can accept that. If his cries to his mother didn't work, then what should Kyron have done to try to save himself?

We already know from one of the first interviews with Kaine and Desiree that they said Kyron is timid and shy.. and as they both are..per their words.

So if you are a woman looking to advance herselkf financially and with physical surroundings..who better then Kaine.  Shy and timig himself..one son..shy and timid...looks like a salad to a sociopath.

Please know I am aware you didn't answer my question.

Traceygirl..please know that I am not purposely trying to not answer your question..I just do not want to place blame soley on Kyron's bio parents, nor his teachers, yet I admit Terri is on my radar big time.

I feel that as a mother you have to go with our gut when it comes to your child .  But ..and I will be the first to admit this..I have no experience with step children..or my child being a step child.  I do have experience as a grand mother with my grandchildren..one sweet little girl and one sweet little boy.  I know sometimes they would say they would rather be here with there Dad and other times may give the opposite impression.  I pray that they are never placed in the situation Kyron was ..because as a grandmom I would be beating the truth out of the principal players.

And yes I have a degree that should make me rational in these situations..but when it comes to my grands..well h*ll have no fury like I have when I think they aren't getting what they need emotionally from their parents.  One can only imagine the wrath I would have if one of them disappeared...night and day I would seek the perp.  The perp would be fortunate if LE found them first.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2010, 11:24:54 PM »

Wyks,

I don't know the answer to your question about arrest, yes if true, probable cause for sure, but then has to charge within 48 hrs I think, might not have enough evidence to make the case. I just don't know.

Maybe poster is a kook. don't know that either cept poster did respond to someone's question about TH asking the school about getting Kyron's project, that was posted after pg 20 sorry can't find it and I am out of patience looking.

OS

Thanks OS, and thanks for bringing that comment here too!  I like to file these under 'might be true might not we'll see'.  Cuz just as in the HaLeigh case, over a period of time, some of commentsrumors made by locals or those 'in the know, with unnamed sources', turned out to be true.  We just had to wait awhile.  Ack.  And of course, lol, some of those comments/rumors turned out to be untrue, supposedly made by some who just wanted their personal 15 min of fame.  Hard to sort out which might be which, this early in a case.  So anyway.. thanks for bringing it over, cuz it's gotten very hard to keep an eye out for a comment/rumor that might have a legit basis. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2010, 11:26:02 PM »

Sitting on grass is interesting, Claycat.  You sure could be picking up an early or mid-move image of the bin.  What others are sensing is that he has been moved at least once, perhaps a few times.  Especially if the perp/s have been reading online as to where the searching is wanted done based on whatever.  I think the container has significance, just don't know in what way.  There have been different descriptions on what it might be, yet always coming back to a container of sorts.  (What caught my attention on that container from the Horman home is that it may be long enough for a child to fully lie down inside, perhaps comfy enough for a short term).  A plastic storage bin is the most common container being sensed by the psychics.  That container has also been described as having holes made in it.  Which 'could have' been done for air while transporting an alive Kyron to another location, or if placed in actual water..... or for other reasons.

I went back to WS to find out when I first posted the image.  It was on June 16, nearly two weeks after Kyron disappeared.  I was thinking about Kyron, just letting my mind wander.  I asked, "Where are you Kyron?"  That was when I got the image of the blue storage bin.  Sad 

It was so disturbing, I didn't go any farther with it.  I get strange things when I put the "Where are you?" question out there about missing children.  They don't really know map directions, so I don't get images of what location they are.  Plus, the images are so fleeting, I'm not always sure about them.  It's like puzzle pieces.   

When I put it out for Caylee, I got something that didn't make any sense until they found her remains.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »

Missing Kyron Horman Hi everyone, this is Cindy from the church across the street from
Kyron's school. (Just an FYI, it's actually a community center and
wedding chapel, there is no religious affiliation. I'm getting that
question a lot) To all of you out there that have been sending good
wishes for Kyron's safe return, your thoughts are very much appreciated...
by Desiree and Kaine as well as all of us in the neighborhood. I've
been contacted several times from people who live long distance to ask
if they can send something to the church and have us put it on Kyron's
wall across the street. The answer is 'Yes'. We are glad to do that for
you. We can also pass on cards and letters to Kaine and Desiree. Here
is the address:

Kyron's Wall c/o Brooks Hill Historic Church 11539 NW Skyline Blvd Portland OR 97231 Thanks for the encouraging posts. Desiree and Kaine have told me how much they appreciate everyone's support.

http://
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 14, 2010, 11:37:48 PM »

Looking back ... Desiree concedes she has come to the the conclusion that Kyron's pleas to live with her was an indication that something was not right at home with his father and stepmother.

The recent talk show interviews only involve Desiree and Tony.  Where is Kaine?  How is he perceiving the implication of Desiree's words ... the implication that maybe he was behind Kyron's unhappiness or ... he failed to recognized that his son was at risk in Terri's care?

Janet

Good questions, Janet.  

Am thinking that *perhaps* Desiree and Tony, even if temporarily, have seperated themselves from (what seems to me) the psychological warfare against Terri.... and focus on their own *possible* responsibilities in this situation.  Not saying that Desiree had anything to do with Kyron's having gone missing.  Am saying that there comes a point when we look inside our own selves and do an assessment.  This is a very honest thing to do, and very heartbreaking if we find an area *that could have* been handled differently.  

If this is what is going on with Desiree:
My heart goes out to her.  What she has admitted to, in front of the whole world, seems to be one of her worst fears, that perhaps there were clues she may have missed... This shows grace and integrity, etc.  I highly respect her for having done this.  

I believe it's VERY telling that Kaine was nowhere to be seen.  I can only hope that he gets his seeming need to destroy Terri publically, out of his system eventually... and can finally turn back to the high road that Desiree/Tony seems to have chosen.. and get frickin honest with his own self.  

All IMO <---- which I am allowed to have. I realize there are several in here who will likely want to jump my post and rip it to shreds.  Please do so with all deserving respect given and shown to any other monkey, and save the snarks, or that will be ignored by me.  Thanks.  

Well stated Wyks!

Wyks---I don't care what you say just give me that margarita!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 14, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »

Wkys you posted this picture of Kyron
I see it as a self portrait. If you look at the art, its Kyron's face. It shows his eyeglasses, he has button nose and little smile underneath. Then the t-shirt below. His little face " looks" invisible. Compared the the darker colors surrounding him. Maybe he only had " the colors" he had to make his painting. It is a very nice painting, Kyron is talented.  an angelic monkey

Great catch, Deenie!!  I was sure hoping someone would notice.  lol 

I also believe this is a self-portrait.. and likely a good reason his face looks invisible is... am thinking that's how HE felt... invisible to those around him. 

Poor lil dear. 

I look at that and it almost looks like a scarecrow, look at the crow on his arm.

I also see part of his life there..the part that says stay low, fly under the radar..hope Terri doesn't tell Dad about something that happened today that upset her.  I really think that schools need to have parent volunteers..I was one..even though I had a full time job.  But I tried to volunteer for things other then class with my son.  I did not want to put him or me in the spotlight.  A concept I fear was totally lost on Terri and scared the h*ll out of Kyron. 

Could this little guy have no space or time of his own even at school?  Which leads me to believe she belittled this child and gave him stupid rules at home..like don't get out of bed in the morning until I say you can!  At Desiree's house he would get up on his own and greet her..for most Mom's isn't that the sweetist start of the day..it was for me.  I had a very high powered, emotionly draining job..but my son made that all worthwhile..especially those sweet morning and nightime moments..don't we all remember them?

I read an article in a magazine today about the home of the designer Valentino.  He had several modern paintings hanging here and there, all very expensive I'm sure. One of them was just what appeared to be a convas painted red, named "Red Joke."  And it was.  Kyron's painting looks better to me than any of those Valentino had.  I wish he could really come back home.  Tonight NG said it for the first time, at least the first time I heard, that she thought Kyron is dead. I hope she's wrong.  Also Mark Klaas was really rough on Terri--I was so glad to hear it.  He knows how a grieving parent acts, and it's not sending dirty pictures to your latest paramour. As NG said, shows her state of mind.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2010, 11:45:40 PM »

Good Evening monkeys and Guest!

Just have a simple question that probably will never be answered but I am going to ask anyway. Did kaine and Terri ever buy that sweet boy clothes that fit him or did he always gets James' hand-me-downs? I understand that boys like to wear big shirts and things that belong to an older sibling. But there is a place for that. All of Kyron's pics  looks like his clothes are about 3 sizes to big for him.
 Desiree is a better woman than me..cause I would have already beat the truth out of Terri.

Interesting I thought well maybe it was just the pics TH/SM had posted on facebook so went here http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003903.html?tag=page to look at the pictures posted or shared by Desiree and Kaine.  I am not going to give my opinion, I want to see what others have to say, but you have a point and after looking at the pics something stands out BIG TIME, and can not ALL be blamed on TH/SM....
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2010, 11:45:52 PM »

Hey guys, I know it's "Canvas."  Typo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.