May 28, 2024, 09:49:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angela M. Tschida 14, may be w/ sex offender 7/2/2010 Cottage Grove MN (SAFE)  (Read 5587 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 23, 2010, 11:06:08 AM »

Have You Seen Angela (Angi) Margaret Tschida ?

Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing Date: Friday 02nd July 2010
Missing From:  Cottage Grove  Minnesota
Missing Country: USA
Sex: Female
DOB: 14/Nov/1995
Age Now: 14   
Specific Details:Hair: Brown Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'9" (175 cm) Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Race: White language: n/a
Special Facts:  Angela's navel is pierced and she has blonde highlights in her hair. Her nickname is 'Angi'.

Known Circumstances:
Angela Tschida (another picture of her shown left) has been missing sine July 2, 2010.

Angela Margaret Tschida, 14, was reported as a runaway to Cottage Grove police July 2. Police say her disappearance appears to be voluntary, but they have received information that she may have left the state and may be accompanied by 37-year-old Alexius Justin McMullin

McMullin has warrants for arrest in Washington and Hennepin counties. He is a registered sex offender and has a criminal history which includes crimes of violence,

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Cottage Grove Police Department (Minnesota) 1-651-439-9381

If you have any information on Angela (Angi) Margaret Tschida please contact the official numbers above immediately. Alternatively, you can e-mail us here at Help Find My Child - you can do this in strictest confidence - we will make sure your information is passed on to the relevant places.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/angela-tschida

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 11:08:09 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136718309692548&v=wall&ref=search

Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm US/Central
Police: Runaway, 14, May Be With Sex Offender
A Cottage Grove mother fears her 14-year-old daughter could be on the road with a convicted sex offender.

Brigette Tschida last heard from her daughter Angela July 2. Both she and police believe she ran away with 36-year-old Alexius Justin McMullin.

"He fed her information. He is very smooth and is a typical predator. He told her what she wanted to hear," said Angela's parents.

Greg and Brigette Tschida have been separated for a while and last year she began dating McMullin. She and her daughters referred to him as "Alex." After a while they broke up, but McMullin didn't go away.

"He really did take an interest in Angi. And I thought it was that fatherly type and obviously in November I discovered it was more than that," said Brigette.

In November, Brigette got a hold of her daughter's cell phone and saw that McMullin had been sending Angela text messages and pictures of himself with his shirt off.

"I was in the room by myself and if somebody had punched me, physically punched me, it wouldn't have felt any different," said Brigette.

She also learned of McMullin's violent past. A couple years ago, he was convicted of sexually assaulting an ex-girlfriend and threatening her with a samurai sword.

Brigette thought her daughter was done talking to him, but on July 2 Brigette woke up to find Angela gone and a letter saying she had runaway with McMullin.

"Waking up and realizing that she was with him or on her way to see him ... I just want her home safe. I know she thinks she is safe, but I don't think she is safe with him. I'm afraid he will hurt her because he doesn't want to go back to jail," said Brigette.

No one has heard from Angela since July 2. A Facebook page created by friends hoping to bring Angela home has helped the Tschida's get through sleepless nights, but it doesn't bring back their daughter back.

"I'm not sleeping well at night unless I am keeping myself busy. I'm thinking worst-case scenario, which is not really good," said Greg Tschida.

The Tschida's believe Angela and McMullin may be somewhere in the southwest part of the country.

Cottage Grove police are working with several federal agencies on this including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Angie Tschida is urged to contact the Cottage Grove Police Department immediately. They can be reached at: 651-458-6012.
http://wcco.com/crime/runaway.with.offender.2.1817955.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »

Star Tribune (Minneapolis, MN)

July 22, 2010 Thursday

Police seek tips about 14-year-old runaway

Cottage Grove police are asking for the public's help to find a 14-year-old girl who apparently ran away with a registered sex offender with a violent criminal history.

Angela M. Tschida, whose nickname is Angi, was reported as a runaway to Cottage Grove police on July 2. Her disappearance appears to be voluntary, according to Capt. Pete Koerner of the Cottage Grove Police Department.

She is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighs about 160 pounds, has blue eyes and blond-tinted brown hair, and has a pierced navel.

Police believe Tschida may have left Minnesota and may be accompanied by Alexius J. McMullin, 37. He has warrants for his arrest in both Washington and Hennepin counties. He also is a registered sex offender with convictions for violent crimes.

The Cottage Grove Police Department is working with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and other local and federal law enforcement agencies to locate the girl.

Anyone with information should contact Washington County Communications at 651-439-9381, Detective Tom Ueland at 651-458-6012, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1227499345&start=4

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »

Missing 14-year-old found in Las Vegas, convicted sex offender still at-large
July 26, 11:34 AM

A 14-year-old Minnesota girl who reportedly ran away with a convicted sex offender has been found in Las Vegas.

Angela Tschida of Cottage Grove had been missing since July 2, when her mother woke up to find her room empty, her computer accounts wiped clear and many of her possessions gone. Tschida had left a note for her mother, Brigitte, according to Kare 11 News, saying that she was safe and she would see her again in the future.

Since then, law enforcement officials nationwide have been looking for Tschida. On Friday, she approached a security guard at a Grey Hound bus station. The guard immediately contacted Las Vegas Police, and Tschida has been in their care ever since. Cottage Grove Police, the Washington County Attorney’s Office and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children are working to bring Tschida home.

It is believed that Tschida ran away with Alexius McMullin, a 37-year-old man who had dated Tschida’s mother last year. The couple had broken up, according to Brigitte Tschida.

McMullin has been convicted of attacking a woman with a samurai sword and then trying to strangle her, according to authorities. He also was arrested for armed robbery and kidnapping in the early 90s.

McMullin was not with Tschida when she approached the security guard, and authorities still have not located him. Anyone with information about McMullin has been asked to contact Detective Tom Ueland at (651) 4558-6012.

McMullin has active felony arrest warrants in Hennepin and Washington counties.

http://www.examiner.com/x-49462-Minnesota-Top-News-Examiner~y2010m7d26-Missing-14yearold-found-in-Las-Vegas-convicted-sex-offender-still-atlarge

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:07:06 AM »

Star Tribune (Minneapolis, MN)

July 27, 2010 Tuesday

Cottage Grove runaway, 14, found in Vegas;
The teen called her mother after three weeks on the run. Police are seeking the man she might have fled with.

One phone call ended more than three weeks of silence and stress for the mother of a Cottage Grove 14-year-old runaway who turned up in Las Vegas on Friday, but police are still searching for the convicted sex offender she might have been with.

Brigette Tschida said her daughter, Angela Tschida, called her about 10:30 p.m. Friday from a Greyhound bus station in Las Vegas. It was the first she had heard from her since she ran away July 2.

"I probably could have run from here to Vegas on energy alone," Tschida said.

After calling her mom, Angela found a security guard. Las Vegas police then placed her in a shelter, where she is waiting for a flight back to Minnesota in the next few days, said Cottage Grove Detective Tom Ueland.

Police said Alexius Justin McMullin, 36, is a person of interest in the case.

McMullin was convicted in March 2009 of making terroristic threats. His ex-girlfriend accused him of hitting and choking her, threatening her with a samurai sword and sexually assaulting her, Ueland said. He was last known to be serving his probation in a Minneapolis halfway house.

Brigette Tschida said she had been in a relationship with McMullin, but after they broke up he began contacting her daughter, unbeknownst to her.

Ueland said police tried to speak with McMullin in December after Tschida found out about his relationship with her daughter and called them, but he fled. He said McMullin is possibly somewhere in the southwestern United States.

Washington and Hennepin counties each have warrants for McMullin's arrest, Ueland said.

Meanwhile, Tschida is anxiously waiting for her daughter to come home, which is both exciting and stressful.

"The road doesn't end," she said. "It's just another chapter."
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1230174786&start=8

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.