May 28, 2024, 10:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kasi Reagan 14 years old Cullman Alabama, Last Seen 11/08/10 (SAFE!)  (Read 3854 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:08 AM »

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/x1071085537/City-PD-on-the-lookout-for-missing-14-year-old-girl
November 12, 2010
City PD on the lookout for missing 14-year-old girl

By Trent Moore The Cullman Times
CULLMAN — Cullman Police are searching for a missing 14-year-old girl, last seen leaving her home on Second Street SW.

Kasi Reagan reportedly left her neighborhood on Nov. 8 with some friends to run an errand and never returned home. She has not been seen since.

Authorities believe she may have run away, though the situation is still under investigation. She was reported missing by her mother.

Reagan is described as a white female, 5 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair. She was last seen wearing a white skirt, and purple and black hoodie.

Cullman Police are asking anyone with information as to Reagan’s whereabouts to contact the police department at (256) 734-1434.

(Edit to change subject title to include "last seen" & date.  MB)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:04:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 06:53:40 AM »

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/x967714355/Police-still-searching-for-missing-girl
November 13, 2010
Police still searching for missing girl

Staff Reports The Cullman Times The Cullman Times Sat Nov 13, 2010, 04:09 PM CST

Cullman Police are still investigating the disappearance of a 14-year-old Cullman girl.

Kasi Reagan reportedly left her neighborhood on Nov. 8 with some friends to run an errand and never returned home. She has not been seen since.

Authorities believe they have identified the two persons that Reagan allegedly left with and are currently in the process of securing warrants for the individuals. At this time, police do not suspect foul play. Officials say they have no reason to believe that Reagan is in danger or being held against her will.

Reagan is described as a white female, 5 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair. She was last seen wearing a white skirt, and purple and black hoodie.
Cullman Police are asking anyone with information as to Reagan’s whereabouts to contact the police department at (256) 734-1434.

Local news said the guys she left with are 20 and 21.Vehicle is a Ford Explorer with tag that says "Yo Moma".

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/x967714355/Police-still-searching-for-missing-girl
UPDATE:

Cullman City Police have located Reagan.

She was discovered by a highway patrol officer in Wyoming, according to Sgt. Billy Handley of the city police. Officials said that they are currently in the process of transporting the girl back to her guardian. Read more in the Wednesday, Nov. 17 print edition of The Cullman Times.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »

Thanks Timmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »

I'm glad Kasi's been found safe 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.