May 28, 2024, 12:03:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JONATHAN FOSTER, 12 yrs MISSING SINCE 12/24/2010 HOUSTON TEXAS (BODY FOUND)  (Read 181596 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »

What I find curious is that the child has been missing for 3 days and there hasn't been a plea from the mom, step dad or bio dad. The only one I've found is the grandmother and she's the one that mentioned his ADD and that he gets easily confused.

Here is a video of Mom

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Thanks for the video. They were both the same thing.  Hard to say what I think about the parents.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »

What I find curious is that the child has been missing for 3 days and there hasn't been a plea from the mom, step dad or bio dad. The only one I've found is the grandmother and she's the one that mentioned his ADD and that he gets easily confused.

Here is a video of Mom

Thanks for the video. They were both the same thing.  Hard to say what I think about the parents.

I'm not sure what to think either.  The phone call is HUGE....grandma keeps saying "he" but the reports say he may be with a woman with a raspy voice.  This is kind of hard to follow, but here is where I got the Grandmas refers to the mystery caller as a "he"

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Monday_December_27_2010/539408/

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »

OT-could some put this story where it belongs please? If there is not a thread started on this story, could someone start it?

Jonathan Foster 12, missing from Houston Tx.
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/jonathan_foster_12_have_you_se.php

Thanks

We have a thread for Jonathan Foster here at Scared Monkeys, in our Missing Person's Forum, Shell.  I'll move this post over to the thread.  Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:50:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »

Here is a video of Mom

I'm not sure what to think either.  The phone call is HUGE....grandma keeps saying "he" but the reports say he may be with a woman with a raspy voice.  This is kind of hard to follow, but here is where I got the Grandmas refers to the mystery caller as a "he"

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Monday_December_27_2010/539408/

Ack! The whole thing is out of kilter. Something's just not right. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »

This one seriously creeps me out. I was at 43rd near Ella yesterday from 330 until about 5ish visiting family who live on 43rd, a block from Ella towards the Shepherd/Durham side.  I had a really awful feeling the whole time we were there, it felt like I was wearing an itchy wool sweater, something was wrong.

I'm familiar with the Garden Oaks area - that's where we head to first to look at Christmas lights. It's crazy to me that something sinister could have happened there, & so close to my family. My husband said he was going to see if he could help out tomorrow. I'll let you know of he does....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 12:54:43 AM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-grows-more-desperate-112535719.html

Search for missing 12-year-old Houston boy grows more desperate

by khou.com staff
kens5.com
Posted on December 27, 2010 at 11:16 PM

HOUSTON—The search for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy grew more desperate Monday afternoon as volunteers combed the woods near train tracks in a northwest Houston neighborhood.

An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening for Jonathon Foster, who vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

"Please hold on, because we’re doing the best to find you," said Mary Gifford, the missing boy’s grandmother.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused.

"That’s why we want him home safe," she said.

Volunteers planned to search until dusk Monday evening and were expected to resume Tuesday morning.

From the video at the link: Police are treating this as a potential kidnapping with some foul play involved.  The grandmother is on this video too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 01:09:21 AM »

http://www.kens5.com/news/Search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-grows-more-desperate-112535719.html

Search for missing 12-year-old Houston boy grows more desperate

by khou.com staff
kens5.com
Posted on December 27, 2010 at 11:16 PM

HOUSTON—The search for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy grew more desperate Monday afternoon as volunteers combed the woods near train tracks in a northwest Houston neighborhood.

An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening for Jonathon Foster, who vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

"Please hold on, because we’re doing the best to find you," said Mary Gifford, the missing boy’s grandmother.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused.

"That’s why we want him home safe," she said.

Volunteers planned to search until dusk Monday evening and were expected to resume Tuesday morning.

From the video at the link: Police are treating this as a potential kidnapping with some foul play involved.  The grandmother is on this video too.

BBM
Here mom gets a phone call but by the time she gets to the phone, no one is there. 

Here:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your mama named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.

Above, mom did talk to someone.  Story is changing by the minute.  Also, story originally had babysitter 2 doors down, now it's a ways away.  Inconsistent reporting at best, something sinister at worst. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 07:49:42 AM »

The search for 12-year old Jonathan Foster will continue on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. The Command Center is located at the Garden Oaks Baptist Church, 3206 North Shepherd, Houston, TX 77018. We will need foot searchers and ATVs — please bring enough food to sustain you throughout the day. Your Search Coordinator is Frank Black, and his cell number is (713) 301-6813.
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/12/amber-alert-missing-jonathan-foster-12-yrs-houston-tx-122410/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »

I was so hoping and praying there would be good new this morning. Please God, help the searchers find Jonathan today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »

I was so hoping and praying there would be good new this morning. Please God, help the searchers find Jonathan today.

Amen   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 11:33:24 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

Amber Alert issued for missing 12-year-old boy
Updated at 09:39 AM today

Search to resume today for missing boy

Jessica Willey
More: Bio, News Team

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The search resumes this morning for a Houston boy who hasn't been seen since he vanished Christmas Eve. Detectives believe foul play was involved in his disappearance.

An Amber Alert was issued yesterday for Jonathan Foster. The 12-year-old has been missing for days. Jonathan was last seen at his home on Oak Street near Garden Oaks Friday afternoon.
His mother says when she came home there were no signs of a struggle and nothing was missing except her little boy.

An HPD crime scene investigator gathered evidence at the duplex, the last place 12-year-old Jonathan was seen. It's been several days and his mother fears the worst.

"I'm so scared that somebody is hurting him," said Jonathan's mother Angela Davis.

Jonathan hasn't been seen since Friday afternoon. He had run home from a babysitter's house. He was home playing video games when his stepfather says he stopped in, but Jonathan was gone just 25 minutes later when his mother came home from work.

"There's no doubt in my mind that he's been snatched," said David Davis, Jonathan's stepfather.

Sgt. Brian Harris with the HPD Homicide Division said, "We believe foul play may be involved."

Houston police are treating the case as a possible kidnapping, also interviewing family members and trying to track down a mysterious phone call Jonathan's mother says she received at work shortly before her son went missing.

"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your mama named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.

On Monday Texas Equusearch joined the search as Jonathan's family passed out fliers. They don't think the boy they describe as naive would run away, especially on Christmas Eve knowing he was getting a new video game system.

David Davis said, "Whatever it is, it's bad."

"Don't hurt him. Don't hurt my baby," pleaded Angela Davis.

Police don't fear the worst yet. Their search is on, though the weather isn't helping. On these cold nights, all of Jonathan's coats are accounted for.

Sgt. Harris said, "We believe this child is in danger regardless."

Police have been interviewing family members separately. The FBI is now assisting on the case.

If you know anything about his whereabouts, you're asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas Equusearch at 281-309-9500.

COMMENTS:
 Rcain29
 12/27/10 7:57 PM EST
Took them long enough to issue the alert! Precious time has passed. I pray this has a positive outcome but it's not looking very good. Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 8:15 PM EST
This is my nephew, he's more like a son, he lived with us for 4 years before going back to tx last November. Please pray for a safe return Mark As Violation

kindaobsessed
 12/27/10 8:40 PM EST
This is crazy that it has been over 72hrs and they just issue an Amber Alert??? I cannot believe that reading the news daily more then once a day, this is the first I have heard of this TWELVE year old little boy missing. Praying for his safe return, and after his safe return demanding answers as to why it took so long to issue an Amber Alert Mark As Violation

Collapse Comments
 BlueDsy
 12/27/10 8:41 PM EST
They're searching for him first thing tomorrow morning, if anyone is interested in joining the search. Info available on the equuasearch site.  Mark As Violation

pbost2004
 12/27/10 8:51 PM EST
I don't believe the story from the mom about a mysterious phone call at work. The stepdad was the last person to see him so there's where you look. I don't see an abduction here.  Mark As Violation

pbost2004
 12/27/10 8:52 PM EST
Also, why was he at the babysitters house when the stepdad was at home? Sounds just like the Zahra Baker case Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 9:04 PM EST
There r alot of questions, conflicting stories. I don't believe there was a babysitter. I think the mother angelas husband was the babysitter. I don't say step father cause angela married him less then a year ago and Jonathan left our home in November of 09, he lived with his grandmother before recently going to live with his mom, the husband hasn't been in his life long enough to be considered a stepfather in my opinion Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 9:51 PM EST
I am praying for Jonathon. Thanx for posting Reneeloveyou. Mark As Violation

ihate13
 12/27/10 9:57 PM EST
I sure hope this 'lil booger' gets home safe. hes got that 'wonder years' look about him with so life much ahead. REally hope this one turns out ok. Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 9:59 PM EST
Your welcome brattigirle. I just want him back safely, I live in Missouri and we can't do a whole lot at the moment, it's a 12 hour drive to Houston from where we are and were told by my mother in law( jonathans grandma) that they don't want the family searching with equusearch, I would love to go help find Jonathan who is like my son, but if they won't allow that then there's not alot I can do except spread the word and pray for his safe return Mark As Violation

Top Of PagePost A Comment
 ihate13
 12/27/10 10:01 PM EST
Dont know if this is the same case but Fox26 News describe him as a red head not sandy blond and he was last seen with a woman with a raspy voice?  Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 10:07 PM EST
Tim Miller will do everything he can to find him. Sending you a Hug Reneeloveyou. Mark As Violation

jht
 12/27/10 10:08 PM EST
Why was he bounced between homes so much?  Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/27/10 10:10 PM EST
what is the step father's name? Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/27/10 10:16 PM EST
Renee can you state any more about this step father? Facebook page, his job, any arrest record anything? Mark As Violation

mony5006
 12/27/10 10:16 PM EST
Prayers Renee for Jonathan's safe return Mark As Violation

katzkatz
 12/27/10 10:19 PM EST
Renee, I am sending prayers for Jonathan & your family. Mark As Violation

katzkatz
 12/27/10 10:23 PM EST
Renee, can you tell us about J's family? Why did he go back to live with his mom? Why was he with you anyway? Does he have brothers & sisters? Have you seen him since he went to live with her? I am in Georgia & as I said above, I am praying hard for him to be coming home very soon. I cannot imagine the terror you feel. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 10:24 PM EST
Reneeloveyou, Have you spoken to LE or Equisearch? There might be things that you can tell them that will help find Jonathon. Mark As Violation

dallkat
 12/27/10 10:27 PM EST
Jonathan is a wonderful, sweet boy and a playmate of my son's. He has been passed throughout the family during the last year and has had a tough time. All who know him are devastated and praying for his safe return. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 10:28 PM EST
Reneeloveyou, Here is a link where Jonathon's case is being discussed in length.<br/>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123646  Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 10:48 PM EST
This is my nephew and it took 3 days to get anything done. Please pray and keep ur eyes open for him! Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 10:48 PM EST
He came to live with us because his mom wasnt capable of caring for him due to her own issues that I'm not going to tell that personal issues, he returned to his grandmothers because his grandmother wanted him to come back and we asked Jonathan if he wanted to go back to his granny's, his granny made the decision let him go live back with his mom because that's what he wanted for his birthday. Jonathan does have a sister that lives with her dad, they don't have the same dad. I don't know anything about this man, I kn... Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 10:59 PM EST
I am glad the Nancy Grace show covered his story, he needs as much exposure as possible. Mark As Violation

mony5006
 12/27/10 11:07 PM EST
Reneeloveyou Is Jonathan shy or would he just go with a stranger? Does he have a cell phone? Mark As Violation

mony5006
 12/27/10 11:10 PM EST
Reneeloveyou Is Jonathan shy or would he just go with a stranger? Does he have a cell phone?<br/>Prayers he is found safe. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 11:11 PM EST
Reneeloveyou, why did it take 3 days for us to hear about Jonathon, what was the hold up? Mark As Violation

dallkat
 12/27/10 11:17 PM EST
He & the rest of the kids in our neighborhood wandered around pretty fearlessly but we are in a semirural area. I think his Grandma had given him a cellphone for emergencies but don't think he was used to that neighborhood, it is not safe there. As Renee said he just moved in with his Mom last month. Contrary to what the NG show said he did not grow up there, he is used to living outside the city in a safe area. My heart is breaking, he ... Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 11:20 PM EST
Dallkat, have you spoken to LE? Do you know what the hold up was on this story getting out? Mark As Violation

dallkat
 12/27/10 11:26 PM EST
We are friends of his Grandma & have only spoken to her; they are all cooperating with LE and there is no need for us to get involved at this time. I am sure there is a lot that we don't know yet but just need to let the police do their job and pray. Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/27/10 11:30 PM EST
The hold up on the story getting out is the Houston pd considered a runaway, my sister in law ( jonathans aunt) tried to report him missing and was told that there was nothing they could do because over the age of 10 is considered a runaway and they would have to wait until Monday for the investigators. We live on a 6 acre farm in the country, Jonathan didn't grow up in a big city, before we moved to MO we lived in a small town in MS, Jonathan when he lived with us was not allowed to run the streets, I have 5 other c... Mark As Violation

dallkat
 12/27/10 11:32 PM EST
IMO, he is not shy and is a very trusting child. He is old enough to know better than to go with a stranger, though, which is what has me worried. I think the reason this has taken so long to hit the news has to do with law enforcement and regulations regarding what constitutes an Amber Alert, I hope I am wrong. Mark As Violation

3eleven
 12/27/10 11:37 PM EST
Why the #### did it take so long before this story and Amber Alert were put out??? They have "stranded passengers" stories plastered all over the headlines over this? SHAME ON YOU MEDIA!!!!!!!!! Mark As Violation

mony5006
 12/27/10 11:50 PM EST
TY Renee and dallkat for answering my questions. Stay strong and try to rest, esp Grandma. This is so sad. Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/27/10 11:50 PM EST
So he was missing on Christmas Eve? Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/27/10 11:53 PM EST
Renee, do you know the time that the Aunt reported Jonathon missing on the 24th? Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 12:06 AM EST
I see they have posted more about the call, very concerning.<br />"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your #### named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.  Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/28/10 12:07 AM EST
His aunt tried to report him on Saturday night, he went missing Christmas eve in the afternoon. Pay real close attention to this new story, it has changed once again, now there's no babysitter, and if u were at work when he went missing and u didn't know he was missing then why when this mysterious call came in would u ask if ur sons there?  Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/28/10 12:17 AM EST
Oh and I wanted those who posted the link earlier, it won't let me post over there even though I registered Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/28/10 12:23 AM EST
what name did you use Renee? Can you contact the mod so that she can help you? Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 12:25 AM EST
I am getting very worried for this young guy. The story does keep changing and there are a lot of holes. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 12:26 AM EST
I'll check into you posting. Mark As Violation

katzkatz
 12/28/10 12:28 AM EST
Try again Renee. The posters at Websleuths really care about Jonathan & all missing children.  Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/28/10 12:31 AM EST
I used the same name as on here, I have to get some rest, or at least try. I have to work tomorrow which is very hard to do, my focus is in one place and that's Jonathan. I read on another news site that they found evidence of foul play but investigators wouldn't elaborate. Please lord just let that be evidence that means u can find him safe and unharmed Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/28/10 12:35 AM EST
I just tried again and it still won't let me. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 12:40 AM EST
Work is not going to be easy for you. I will pray for you as well as for Jonathon. Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/28/10 12:45 AM EST
Renee, it is usually 24 hours wait, I'll like the mod know. Mark As Violation

lera213
 12/28/10 12:52 AM EST
Hang in there Renee, won't be long. Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 1:08 AM EST
I have seen 2 videos of his mother and not a tear shed in either. Odd. Mark As Violation

tractord
 12/28/10 1:54 AM EST
Why did he live with other family members in another stated for 4 years and now returning home to his mother. Just wondering. Mark As Violation

Magpiesing
 12/28/10 4:42 AM EST
My grandson is 13. I can't imagine what I would do if something happened to him. I hope the police investigators and searchers do a good job and find this young man. I pray that he is found safe and who ever caused this suffering is held accountable.<br/>God give those who love him strength.  Mark As Violation

firehoss
 12/28/10 6:03 AM EST
Sorry folks but Amber Alert was a waste of time. My money is on the mom and stepfather knowing all too well what happened. Mark As Violation

BlueDsy
 12/28/10 6:47 AM EST
I agree with you firehoss. We've seen this before. They still haven't found that other child either who disappeared and the stepmom refuses to help. I hope they find him but with all the wasted time, who knows. Too sad.  Mark As Violation

LittleHunches
 12/28/10 9:38 AM EST
#55 are you referring to Zahara? They did find her body. May God bless Jonathon and may he be found safe,I do agree that there are way too many questions and not enough answers Mark As Violation

clgilstrap
 12/28/10 10:10 AM EST
I am stunned that they waited so long to issue an Amber Alert for a child. I think the news coverage is extremely vague...what's up with the stepfather-every comment from him is doom and gloom. Why wasn't something issued IMMEDIATELY when he didn't come back from picking up his game and also...why does he have a sitter when his stepfather was obviously home? I am sickened by this and hope he is found safe. Mark As Violation

Reneeloveyou
 12/28/10 10:32 AM EST
The story is constantly changing, he had no babysitter, he was home while his mother was at work. I am disgusted by the fact that this man considers himself a stepfather, Jonathan had only lived with his mother and her husban for a month before this. I honestly deep in my heart believe he is the one that has done something Mark As Violation

scooby_77076
 12/28/10 10:49 AM EST
Renee - my prayers are with you and your family during this horrible time. Hope they find Jonathan safe and sound.  Mark As Violation

messmess74
 12/28/10 10:58 AM EST
Even though this story is changing from day to day. My Main Concern is the 12 Year Old Child. I Pray for his Safe Return. There is no reason for a person to harm an innocent Child.  Mark As Violation

brattigirle
 12/28/10 11:03 AM EST
Renee, the mod can't find where you have registered. You did use Reneeloveyou, right?<br/>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123646&page=17 Mark As Violation

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 11:42:24 AM »

www.facebook.com

HPD Facebook Fans, (please share on your wall) this is a recent photo of Jonathan Foster, 12, missing since Dec. 24. The photo was taken approximately two weeks ago. Jonathan was last seen wearing a tan shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers with a red stripe, and a zip-up gray hooded type jacket. He is a white male, about 4 feet 8 inches to 5 feet tall, weighing approximately 100 pounds. He has short red hair and an overbite. Last seen 43rd and Shepherd.

Anyone with information about Jonathan's whereabouts is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 11:45:14 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/Houstonpolice

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 11:52:26 AM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

FBI Joins Search For Missing Boy

Amber Alert Issued For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Tuesday, December 28, 2010
UPDATED: 9:18 am CST December 28, 2010

HOUSTON -- Houston police and the FBI are searching for any sign of a 12-year-old boy who has been missing since Christmas Eve.

Jonathan Foster

WATCH IT: Amber Alert Issued For Missing 12-Year-Old
An Amber Alert was issued for Jonathan Foster on Monday.

Jonathan was last seen at his family's home at the Villanueva Apartments in the 800 block of Oak Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.
Police said that he might be in the company of an adult woman with a raspy voice.
The FBI has joined in the search. They're checking in with every registered sex offender in the area.
Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.
"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."
"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."
His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.
Texas EquuSearch volunteers are searching the area for any sign of Jonathan. They're concentrating their search in wooded areas.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan is white with a fair complexion, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 85 pounds with sandy blond hair and a very visible overbite.
He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes with a red stripe.
Anyone with information about Jonathan's whereabouts is asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.
Previous Story:
December 27, 2010: Amber Alert Issued For Missing Boy

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 12:03:57 PM »

This is sounding worse by the moment. If you watch (not listen) to the video that Turbo posted of the mom and SD you'll notice his hand on her shoulder..he is totally controlling her with that hand. He seems very controlling.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »

This is going to be another heartbreaking case.  No child misses Christmas willingly.  I am so sorry, Jonathon....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 12:35:31 PM »

I haven't listened/watched all the videos.  Has anyone other than those living in the same home stated when they saw Jonathan last?  School probably would have been out for the holidays for almost a week at that point.

I can't help but wonder if he really just went missing on Christmas eve.  The more conflicted the stories get from the mother especially...makes me wonder. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »

I'm looking for more information. 

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7867856

Body found in northeast Houston
Updated at 10:36 AM today

Police are investigating a scene in northeast Houston
TAGS:local
Comment NowEmailPrintReport a typo

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a body in northeast Houston, just off the Hardy Toll Road.

Houston police received a call at about 9:30am. There were reports of a body in a dumpster, but it appears instead to be partially concealed in a drainage culvert surrounded by grass, just off the road. The scene is in an industrial area in the 900 block of East Hardy.
Police are on the scene investigating. No identifying details of the body have been released.

Stay with ABC13 Eyewitness News for the latest on this developing situation.

(Copyright ©2010 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26299702/detail.html

Body Found Near Storm Sewer Pipe
Cause Of Person's Death Not Released
UPDATED: 11:10 am CST December 28, 2010

HOUSTON -- A body was found near a storm sewer pipe on Tuesday.

Houston police said they got a call about a burned body along Schilder Drive near East Hardy Road at about 9:30 a.m.
The person's identity and the cause of their death has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 01:02:20 PM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

HPD: Missing 12-Year-Old Likely Kidnapped

Amber Alert Issued For Jonathan Foster
UPDATED: 11:18 am CST December 28, 2010

HOUSTON -- The search for a 12-year-old boy who has been missing since Christmas Eve intensified on Tuesday.

Jonathan Foster
 WATCH IT: Amber Alert Issued For Missing 12-Year-Old
An Amber Alert was issued for Jonathan Foster on Monday. Houston police said they believe he was kidnapped.
Jonathan was last seen at his family's home at the Villanueva Apartments in the 800 block of Oak Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.
Police said that he might be in the company of a woman with a raspy voice.
The FBI has joined in the search. They're checking in with every registered sex offender in the area.
Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.
"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."
"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."
His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.
Texas EquuSearch volunteers are searching the area for any sign of Jonathan. They had about double the volunteers Tuesday as they did on Monday.

"Today we're getting a little bit more aggressive than we were yesterday," Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said. "Yesterday was an investigative day with law enforcement. Investigators got several calls during the night with some possible leads, some possible areas. We got calls at our office. We met with homicide this morning. They gave us the areas they wanted us to search."
Miller said searchers will concentrate on nine sections of the neighborhood.

Jonathan is white with a fair complexion, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 85 pounds with sandy blond hair and a very visible overbite.
He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes with a red stripe.
Anyone with information about Jonathan's whereabouts is asked to call Houston police at 713-7308-3600 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.