June 17, 2024, 12:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #503 7/28 - 7/31/2006  (Read 153766 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2006, 09:52:33 PM »

ok monkeys ~ I'm out of here ~ good night...  work calls...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Hi everyone,

We need to further this Boycott even more. Take a look at Michelle's Boycott Blog on what you can do to help even more. I am making Magnetic Bomper Stickers for "Boycott Aruba" if anyone is interested.

Just send e-mail to Michelle at her Boycott Blog and she will direct the information to me to get it out to anyone. Or you can send me a private message if you'd like one.

Please go to this site and sign up.

God bless~

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-can-make-difference-help-us-spread.html

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »

Klaas -- I don't know about the car, but the house made a big impression on me when I saw it on Greta's show. I recall it as quite nice and stately. Seems to me it had a two-story foyer and a very tall, very handsome wooden door. It seemed to have a circular driveway, though a short one, and a wall on the street side. I remember thinking that they would have had to wash the car in that small courtyard area and people in the neighboring houses' second-story windows might well have seen them.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I'm just checking and reading back pages from today. This picture is not the same home that was shown on the Greta interviews. Greta went to a house that was two stories and had a front courtyard. Nadira let her in and showed her Deepak's room and the door to Satish's room, as I recall. It was a much bigger, much nicer house than the one in this photo.

I'll keep reading. Maybe this question was addressed later in the day.

You raise an excellent point, Port Valerie...  I didn't see any of those early Greta shows ~ I just read about them on the board...  I'm interested in hearing the input of others too...

Hey ~ and I just an old lady getting confused ~ or did I post with you for a very short while on WebSleuths?  I do know that you've posted here before...  just tonight, though, it seems that your "hat" rings a bell from long ago..

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »

Something is causing one of my fingers to turn purple!  Could it be….. nah!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
BOYCOTT ARUBA

Hi everyone,

We need to further this Boycott even more. Take a look at Michelle's Boycott Blog on what you can do to help even more. I am making Magnetic Bomper Stickers for "Boycott Aruba" if anyone is interested.

Just send e-mail to Michelle at her Boycott Blog and she will direct the information to me to get it out to anyone. Or you can send me a private message if you'd like one.

God bless~

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/07/you-can-make-difference-help-us-spread.html

DKpen ~ HI!!!!!!!!!

I miss seeing your cute lil Monkey!

I wrote Michelle once and offered the bumper stickers I made to her too...  but, we just never connected on it...

If you're in contact with her ~ you can tell her about the site I set up for folks to download and print their own bumper-stickers...  and if folks can't print them out themselves ~ if they send me an email ~ there's an email button on the site ~ I'll be happy to send them bumper stickers through the mail...  I gave some of these bumper stickers to Jamie Skeeters when I met him...  I believe he said that he'd get a set to the family...  I gave him better ones than are on the site...  I made one with Dave and Natalee ~ and all the ones I gave him have the TES logo patch in the middle ~ and the TES website address and also my website link on them...

Those are .pdf files though ~ the small print isn't clear enough in .jpg format...  I can email the .pdf files to anyone who wants them too...

That site is in my signature block, both here and on BFN...  but here's the link to make it easy...

http://home.earthlink.net/~signs-of-natalee/

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Something is causing one of my fingers to turn purple!  Could it be….. nah!

You like Prince, Easy?  purrrrrrr  Do you dance?   Very Happy

Okies, Monkeys ~ I really am out of her now!

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2006, 10:12:20 PM »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this with you. I had run it across SM's before and many were supportive of it. I had e-mailed Joe Mammana about my idea on the theater advertizment screens placed up of Natalee. He replied stating he loved the idea. Anyways...here are the corresponding emails to one another.

God bless~

Dear Joe Mammana,

I am writing you in regards to Natalee Holloway. Since you have been so
gracious in helping many with rewards for their missing loved ones I was
hoping I could bring forth an idea I had about the boycott with Aruba and
helping Natalee Holloway.

I was sitting in the theater with my husband watching the screen
advertisments prior the movie starting and then it hit me. Wouldn't it be
great if we could have several cities across the USA with advertisments in
the theaters (since literally hundreds of thousands of people go to movies) about Natalee Holloway and Aruba. And then I thought of you. While I realize you do so much in contributing with so many foundations and families of missing children/persons I thought this idea could put it in the public eye even more. There are so many people in USA that still do not know who Natalee Holloway is or never heard about her missing persons case in Aruba. This evil, corrupt, incompitent fiasco ALE calls an investigation has brought it so close to heart to many but yet so many who never heard of or about it.

There are so many major theater chains within the USA. For example: Rave Motion Pictures, Ritz Theatres, Nova Cinema's, Carkmike Cinema's, Loews Cineplex, Regent Theaters, AMC Theaters, Regal Cinemas...ect.

I am contimplating also trying to contact someone within the movie industry that does short films prior the featured movies. One that could talk about GHB drugs and young adults in their travels abroad being more aware of their surroundings and drinks. Show a clip about how GHB can affect someone and possibly jeopardizing a victim to rape, kidnapping or even murder.
( Based off this information: http://www.projectghb.org/while_sleeping/ )

What I am asking of you, and I know it is asking a lot, but would you please concider and give great thought in contacting and asking or seeking several theaters, and cinema's if you could place a bilboard advertisment within them? There are 50 states. Choose say maybe 10-20 major cities and a theater or cinema within them and have it show or say something about Natalee Holloway with her picture on it to bring about even more awareness. For maybe 2 or 3 months running? We need to keep the boycott in the eye of the American's and let Aruba know we are not backing off or giving up on Natalee. I've attached a printable
picture(s) you can use as bumper stickers or use to send to the theaters, minus the lower half of the picture. You may wish to crop the picture to seperate it into two pictures. I don't have the capability on my pc to do this or I would. For this I appoligise.

I had purchased 100 wristbands and sold them with a profit and sent it all
to Dave Holloway's trust to help in his search and funds to get back and
forth to Aruba or Lawyer fees ect. I used to post on Blogs for Natalee, and got a business to offer their services with wristbands in support of Natalee and I also sent both Dave Holloway and Beth Twittie a very nice big banner that reads "Hope For Natalee" on them with a large rose in the center of the banner of the "O" in the word "For".   It was the least I can do to try and help. I also spoke to an Aruban at one time, although he kinda disappeared from the net, but he gave me information on Aruba's radars not having worked for years on boats and only on certain planes. I turned that over to FBI and within 2 days is when Aruba supposedly went into contract with a major coorporation to have a new Radar system built. Since then I have written the Canadian company regarding the radar and have not heard from the company. Since it is based out of Canada and not Aruba it may take some time before they begin. IF they ever do and it wasn't just a farse for the publics viewing eyes to read.

Please contact me if you have any questions concerning my idea on the
advertisments on the theater screens. Please let me know what you think
about the idea's and please let me know if you will support this idea and
funding. Ofcourse you will get full credit for it as the wondering, caring
person you are in wanting to help with a missing person we've all come to
love, Natalee Ann Holloway.

Take care, be safe and God bless you and yours,

~
Hope For Natalee

"I love the idea. I have to think about a way of going about it, sometimes
the movie industry has a liberal side. I don't know if each theatre is
independent or alot of red tape involved. I will look into it. Have you ever
spoken to or e-mailed Beth Twitty?"  
Joe Mammana

Here's hoping I hear from Mr. Joe Mammana on the idea once again.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »

The obvious implication of the maps we have seen is that Hooiberg and Canashito is in the OPPOSITE direction from nearly all the venues we have been discussing for 14 months.  Mad  All the "beach" stories and "pond" stories and all of Joran's detailed fabrications make zero sense if something happened to her at Hooiberg or Canashito that night.

I am noticing that Santa Cruz is in that area. Remember that someone said there was cellphone evidence that Joran's phone was used to make a call from Santa Cruz at a very early hour that Monday morning. Hmmmm...

I WONDER WHERE FREDDY'S HOUSE IS IN RELATION TO ALL THIS

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2006, 10:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "dkpen"
BOYCOTT ARUBA

Hi everyone,

God bless~

DKpen ~ HI!!!!!!!!!

I miss seeing your cute lil Monkey!

I wrote Michelle once and offered the bumper stickers I made to her too...  but, we just never connected on it...

If you're in contact with her ~ you can tell her about the site I set up for folks to download and print their own bumper-stickers...  and if folks can't print them out themselves ~ if they send me an email ~ there's an email button on the site ~ I'll be happy to send them bumper stickers through the mail...  I gave some of these bumper stickers to Jamie Skeeters when I met him...  I believe he said that he'd get a set to the family...  I gave him better ones than are on the site...  I made one with Dave and Natalee ~ and all the ones I gave him have the TES logo patch in the middle ~ and the TES website address and also my website link on them...

Those are .pdf files though ~ the small print isn't clear enough in .jpg format...  I can email the .pdf files to anyone who wants them too...

That site is in my signature block, both here and on BFN...  but here's the link to make it easy...

http://home.earthlink.net/~signs-of-natalee/

Thank you so much KatzHome.  Please post to  Michelle or send her email offering your site once again. I know she'd appreciate using your stickers from your site. And if you don't mind I would like to use them as well. I'm not real good with Photoshop. (I have a new Adobe Photoshop and can't figure it all out. To much for me LOL)
Thanks so much once again and anyone else who helps out.

God bless~

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2006, 10:17:29 PM »

I just watched the interview with Nadira and I guess the house you show could be the house where she is interviewed. It seems to be low and white and have some lattice work on the side.

I must be confused -- don't know where I saw the big gray stucco house. Must have been someone else's.

The video I watched is here:

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/23/1781
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2006, 10:18:12 PM »

I am not gonna hold my breath about cooperation from the movie industry about ANYTHING Natalee-related. The only one of them that has ever raised a finger to help was Courteney Cox and that was a long while back... since then, next to nothing.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2006, 10:19:40 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Hey ~ and I just an old lady getting confused ~ or did I post with you for a very short while on WebSleuths?  I do know that you've posted here before...  just tonight, though, it seems that your "hat" rings a bell from long ago..

No, I have never posted anywhere else. "Hat" was somebody else.  Laughing I think he has been around here pretty recently.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2006, 10:20:48 PM »

Red, if you're in here, a "housekeeping" question... is my larger avatar OK or do I need to shrink it down again? It is remote-loaded so it shouldn't be a bandwidth hog, and it doesn't seem to be blowing the margins.

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2006, 10:22:28 PM »

Canashito PIX

Research says "canashito" means "cemetery".

Yes?

Perfect venue for sloot slobs to bury in area protected by law from disturbance.  Slob-Dad Paulus is a man of "paper" -- check his hands for the calloused rings of the boatman -- they are not there.

So why did they go to canashito -- in the middle of the nite?

Any Pix Yet?

TIA.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2006, 10:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am not gonna hold my breath about cooperation from the movie industry about ANYTHING Natalee-related. The only one of them that has ever raised a finger to help was Courteney Cox and that was a long while back... since then, next to nothing.

Sorry you feel so negative about what I am trying to do to help. I'd rather have a message of "good luck, it's a wonderful idea".

As far as the movie industry goes...if you recall there was a police series show (Hillstreet Blues?) that had a segment show soooo similar regarding a young girl had left with guys and ended up missing. I can say it was in regards to Natalee since it was within the first couple months Natalee went missing.

Also, One life to live had mentioned it on their Soap Opera show where one of their actors/actresses had said in a sarcastic manner. Something like..."You can't get away with murder, unless you live in Aruba".

Not to mention AMW, Dr. Phil, Larry King Live.

So, I won't give up that easy on this venture. It will server a great purpose and save lives getting information out abroad to both young and old.

God bless~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2006, 10:39:13 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Canashito PIX

Research says "canashito" means "cemetery".

Yes?

Perfect venue for sloot slobs to bury in area protected by law from disturbance.  Slob-Dad Paulus is a man of "paper" -- check his hands for the calloused rings of the boatman -- they are not there.

So why did they go to canashito -- in the middle of the nite?

Any Pix Yet?

TIA.

No Hammer, not yet.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2006, 10:39:44 PM »

Keep up the good efforts, dkpen. You're doing good things. I hope you get good results.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2006, 10:42:16 PM »

.... monkey is too big, I guess I better take it away and resize it before I blow the place up, eh ?[/quote]
Ok so the monkey did a short cameo appearance. Gawd he was a big one. That was the biggest monkey in here I ever did see !  ![/quote]

I wish I'd had a chance to see him!  do you need help resizing it?[/quote]
No, I can go to resize. He took up 1/2 of the width of the page. Yikes, he was a monster ! !
He could have beat up all the little monkeys in here, but he was a nice monkey.
 ps later... laundry, etc But TKS.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I have a question.  I just noticed last night that None[/] is the moderator.  When did that happen?!!   Shocked  

I always thought None[/] would be a great moderator!  Congratulations None[/]!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.