June 17, 2024, 09:53:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #503 7/28 - 7/31/2006  (Read 153790 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 29, 2006, 01:22:53 AM »

Ever notice how the darkest clouds surrounding your children only get darker….
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 29, 2006, 01:25:53 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I heard Phillip Fulmer HID from the Birmingham media.  Laughing

Hard to believe we're almost around to that time of year again.

Of course, about October 3rd or so all our bama Monkeys are gonna be mad at me LOL after my Gators chomp down on some elephant meat!  Wink They owe us BIG TIME and we are looking for payback... with interest!

Yeah I was listening to the radio when they said "Fulmer just snubbed us. walked right past us. and he hasnt given a single interview to any Alabama media" lol I dont care to hear him speak anyway, would make me sick.
and yes, i am worried about our game SB. ya'll do owe us for that one. I am so lucky to have been there for it though Wink it was quite entertaining

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 29, 2006, 01:27:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ya know, all these cookies I keep getting don’t taste worth a chat!

Laughing Yep - I keep throwing mine away, a couple times a day!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 29, 2006, 01:28:03 AM »

CARNUT

Thanks for that article on the JavaScript hacking.  I thought I signed up for CNET alerts but have had so much to do setting up new tower I prolly only meant to do so.

I'd have to say based on my own experience, the threat is ten times what they are stating and they are at least nine months behind on getting out the word.  

The sneaky way this gets into your computer, it bypasses any security and then they are free to do whatever they chose once inside.  I think mine is prolly a bunch of kids but they have caused me to have to rescan kennel documents.

And want to hear something you might appreciate and find amusing, too??  I got an external back up drive.  It just so happened to be made by the same company as my main hard drive in my computer and when I clicked on something that said Maxtor, I was not saving it at all to the external disc but just leaving it on my hard drive.  No wonder it was so fast and effortless!!   Rolling Eyes Can you believe the bad luck they were both Maxtor and I did not check the Product Code closely enough?  Same size and everything, just different model numbers.   Sad

I thought I had everything saved!!   Crying or Very sad First thing I did was check the brand in this tower.  Bad news is it is Phillips and now I wonder if it has another Dutch bug like my last one.  Always something.  I spend more time scanning for bugs than I do actually using computer it seems.

Thank for the help!

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 29, 2006, 01:28:12 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
I heard Phillip Fulmer HID from the Birmingham media.  Laughing

Hard to believe we're almost around to that time of year again.

Of course, about October 3rd or so all our bama Monkeys are gonna be mad at me LOL after my Gators chomp down on some elephant meat!  Wink They owe us BIG TIME and we are looking for payback... with interest!

Ahhh SB....well Phat Phil gets what he deserves and his payback is gonna be in spades!! As far a Florida...well...as the saying goes it aint over till the size challenged sings...

Laughing  Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 29, 2006, 01:28:57 AM »

Hello Monkeys....another night another airport lounge..how is everybody?

Metro!!!
Hope you are well

Was wondering about you... had not seen you post  for a while...

Sorry if this is post is late in saying HiYa   Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 29, 2006, 01:29:48 AM »

ATL, I REALLY think that Phattius Maximus has seen his best days and that the Follies are looking at 4 losses or more this year. They are WAY overhyped.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:14 AM »

A self-portrait:

Razz

Easy
Looks kinda like mine  ~~ only smaller and without holes in the toes Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »

Oh dear, if it's football season it must be hurricane season too.  Smile  Time to stock up for both. Water, cheezits, plywood.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 29, 2006, 01:32:30 AM »

ATL, I REALLY think that Phattius Maximus has seen his best days and that the Follies are looking at 4 losses or more this year. They are WAY overhyped.

I cant wait to watch their opener against Cali MUUWAAAHAAAAAHAAA

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 29, 2006, 01:32:50 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hello Monkeys....another night another airport lounge..how is everybody?

Metro!!!
Hope you are well

Was wondering about you... had not seen you post  for a while...

Sorry if this is post is late in saying HiYa   Embarassed

Hey OF...thanks so much for thinking of me!! I've been traveling my tail off and busy as heck but it's all good. I'm at the San Fran airport tonight waiting for a midnight flight to Hotlanta and will be home in the morning..I'm gonna sleep a bit and then golf!! go figure right...lol...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 29, 2006, 01:35:18 AM »

SB...I quite agree...hence "karma" and Cali kicking the living crap out of them in the nopener...gonna be a fun year for Phattius...love that name for him!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2006, 01:36:37 AM »

SAN is posting baby pictures in the lounge and monkeys are guessing who it is!   Shocked Might want to check it out before signing off for the night!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2006, 01:36:55 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Oh dear, if it's football season it must be hurricane season too.  Smile  Time to stock up for both. Water, cheezits, plywood.

Heh..heh...is the plywood for football?? Sorry just kidding I really know what the plywood is for...with any luck all storms will pass far beyond you all..

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 29, 2006, 01:37:44 AM »

"been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest..."

In my part of the country, busy, has to do with a dog having two...  Nevermind. lol

Easy
For what it is worth...

MY dad used to say the same thing... but then they he started working with a one armed man..and said it . Embarassed
The new guy looked at dad  and simply said
" I have always heard it busier than a gal with a bee in her bra"
 Shocked

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 29, 2006, 01:40:13 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
CARNUT

Thanks for that article on the JavaScript hacking.  I thought I signed up for CNET alerts but have had so much to do setting up new tower I prolly only meant to do so.

I'd have to say based on my own experience, the threat is ten times what they are stating and they are at least nine months behind on getting out the word.  

The sneaky way this gets into your computer, it bypasses any security and then they are free to do whatever they chose once inside.  I think mine is prolly a bunch of kids but they have caused me to have to rescan kennel documents.

And want to hear something you might appreciate and find amusing, too??  I got an external back up drive.  It just so happened to be made by the same company as my main hard drive in my computer and when I clicked on something that said Maxtor, I was not saving it at all to the external disc but just leaving it on my hard drive.  No wonder it was so fast and effortless!!   Rolling Eyes Can you believe the bad luck they were both Maxtor and I did not check the Product Code closely enough?  Same size and everything, just different model numbers.   Sad

I thought I had everything saved!!   Crying or Very sad First thing I did was check the brand in this tower.  Bad news is it is Phillips and now I wonder if it has another Dutch bug like my last one.  Always something.  I spend more time scanning for bugs than I do actually using computer it seems.

Thank for the help!

Anna

Yep, can't have too many external drives. I use two to backup my harddrive to. I still do it manually as I code but you can get a pretty well recommended automatic routine here:

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 29, 2006, 01:40:55 AM »

You know, SO FAR we have been very, very fortunate with hurricanes this year.

People used to be complacent about them down in S. Fla. So much for THAT. Now they break out into a cold sweat at the very mention of Jume 1st.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 29, 2006, 01:41:04 AM »

Ever notice how the darkest clouds surrounding your children only get darker….

Yup and more expensive at times.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2006, 01:44:58 AM »

OK Night Crew, it's all yours! spooky, get the lights!

I'm heading out, I am failing the eyelid test LOL.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 29, 2006, 01:50:18 AM »

You know, SO FAR we have been very, very fortunate with hurricanes this year.

People used to be complacent about them down in S. Fla. So much for THAT. Now they break out into a cold sweat at the very mention of Jume 1st.

i know. last year at this time we had already had 3 or 4 right? kinda strange

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.