June 03, 2024, 10:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #545 11/17 - 11/19/2006  (Read 122983 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 18, 2006, 02:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "mishy"

Always check daily to be sure you do not have anything in your My Network Connections as that is how they took the last one of mine.

Authorities have my last hard drive still but said I might get it back "some day" but the data might be corrupted.

Anna,

How do I get to My Network Connections? I am a Mac addict and don't know my way around this PC I have at home...

What authorities have your last hard drive, if you don't mind me asking?

On your Desktop, click on My Computer and on the left under the second heading should be the choice My Network Places.  Click there.  I have it totally disabled for other than the basic ISP connection.  One day I had five other computers in there including photos from some of them, it was wild.

The Birmingham Field Office of the FBI has my last hard drive.  At least that is who my son gave it to, think they have sent it somewhere for examination.  But they were not overly concerned at all, let me assure you.  

Also claim there is not much they can do when is foreign country as the source of the problem.  Like sites that end in .NL.

Thanks Anna. I well remember the night when you told all of us tht there were several computers and strange photos connected to your computer...

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 18, 2006, 02:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

PSSSTTTTT!  Anna, can I borrow some super powers from you?  Wink

I'm sorry, Lalas.  They are non-transferrable or I would be happy to share.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 18, 2006, 02:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "Grande"
Grande - I know Hotshot/Kathy very well.  My problem is in the way she worded the sentance drew an immediate question from me.  If I looked at it that way so would others, some of which do not post here.  I wanted it clarified in plain english.

It was clarified after multiple attempts that apparently did not meet your criteria, my concern was the lack of patience you showed while Kathy was attempting to make this clear.

It was not clarifed at all until after she emailed me.  Please do not tell me what criteria I should or should not be using when asking for clarification.  I realize you, Hotshot and others are working very hard on this case but so are many others.  Hotshot knows me very well.  Me asking her for clarification of the post will not stop her from posting here.  All I wanted was a simple clarification.

Klaas, you misinterpreted what I said.  In NO way did I offer or as you suggested, tell you what criteria you should be 'using'.  The fact of the matter is, you seemed impatient and I am not the only one that noticed this  Wink .  Take care and good luck.

Grande - I'm really not concerned about others perception of my reaction.  The post implied there could be an alive Natalee pertaining to the search and needed to be clarified in plain english.  That has now been done and that's all I was asking for.

This is how I took the post and I'm glad you had it clarified klaas.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 18, 2006, 02:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
All you hard core bloggers saving INFO on your pc's should be backing up
nightly and saving all your info

I gave up and started saving emoticons.  Much safer and cheaper.   Sad

If I can't remember it, it's gone to me now.  Records are so often altered and if your saved account varies, I quickly learned it is you who are accused of tampering, not the ones who really did it.

I am just thankful that Klaas and a few others have saved so much in safe places.  Had I done so and not lost so much, might still try but basically not going there any more as I can't afford any more hard drives, etc.

Even archives disappear as we have seen even here.  Or are so totally altered as the ones at RWV.  I must have hundreds of posts missing from there but was not really surprised as Dan is very vindictive.  But if I posted something I had saved and it did not match the altered archive, I'd be the one accused of changing things, so doesn't matter.

I dont like Dan, I jumped his butt he banned me Embarassed

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 18, 2006, 02:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "robots"
[the shovel report was accurate in my opinion

How many sweaty boys were there, Robots?  I can't remember if three or four and hate to spend the time to try to go back and find it.  Were we ever given a location that they supposedly were seen?

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411

"Authorities also say they are looking for information about "four sweaty boys with a shovel" walking on the north end of the island on Monday, May 30, 2005 -- the day Natalee was reported missing."

Oh, thanks, Blah!  Good grief!  Back to the north end of the island?  

Not today!  Just going to let this one slide for now.  Like most other things we have been told, when there is one bit of information, there is also a counter bit given out to totally invalidate the first bit!  

Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I really do not have a dog in this fight and should call off my post but if Klaas is one thing, it is patient.  Now I am going to go because maybe being here 18 months has been too long.

It's way too long to still be searching for justice for Natalee -- but not too long for you, or the rest of the monkeys who have PATIENTLY (as possible) supported Natalee's family in their search for the truth.

As long as Beth and the family need our support -- we're here Tyler. You know that Very Happy

And I am grateful to klaasend and Red and Tom and Mrs -- for allowing us in their space, and keeping this a place where Natalee is honored and cherished and not exploited.

I'm grateful for the posters who remember that this is about Natalee Holloway.

Now Roll Tide -- or whatever  Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 18, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »

Bring Natalee home...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 18, 2006, 02:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "robots"
[the shovel report was accurate in my opinion

How many sweaty boys were there, Robots?  I can't remember if three or four and hate to spend the time to try to go back and find it.  Were we ever given a location that they supposedly were seen?

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411

"Authorities also say they are looking for information about "four sweaty boys with a shovel" walking on the north end of the island on Monday, May 30, 2005 -- the day Natalee was reported missing."

Oh, thanks, Blah!  Good grief!  Back to the north end of the island?  

Not today!  Just going to let this one slide for now.  Like most other things we have been told, when there is one bit of information, there is also a counter bit given out to totally invalidate the first bit!  

Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

well, I do believe that Natalee was moved, more than 1 time even.  These sweaty boys at the north end could have been assisting in the move, possible move to the south end.  If you were going to move a body from the north end of the island - where is the logical place to move it - yep, the south end.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: November 18, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »

or maybe they were just digging for clams
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: November 18, 2006, 02:32:16 PM »

O/T check out my last post in the football thread...all kinds of people go to football games...not that Nonesy and I fit into that category...never... Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2006, 02:32:20 PM »

Leslie - if it makes you feel any better I was watching that exchange when it happened.

Me, too.  I can understand Reality could delete his own posts but am surprised yours vanished as well.  Not really.  Nothing surprises me any more.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2006, 02:34:03 PM »

If you were moving a body...by what means would you use?  Certainly not carrying it in the open on and ATV where all could see...maybe in the back of a pickup?  Then have someone meet you to carrying into the interior of the island on one of those Quad thingys.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2006, 02:36:27 PM »

If you were moving a body...by what means would you use?  Certainly not carrying it in the open on and ATV where all could see...maybe in the back of a pickup?  Then have someone meet you to carrying into the interior of the island on one of those Quad thingys.

I would use a pick-up, most likely because that is what I have.  Doesnt Paulus have some sort of a jeep thing?  Maybe a suzuki?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: November 18, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »

Paulus wouldn't do the work himself...he would pay someone to do it or coerce them into helping.  Who else had a pickup?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2006, 02:39:39 PM »

Paulus wouldn't do the work himself...he would pay someone to do it or coerce them into helping.  Who else had a pickup?

The ALE
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »

Do we have a thread for the Espionage riddles?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2006, 02:40:46 PM »

that Looney dude had a pick-up also.

Van Loon or WTF ever his name is
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2006, 02:41:06 PM »

I've been reading back and now don't have time to really join the conversation.  But just had to say one thing:

GO BUCKS!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2006, 02:41:07 PM »

What vehicle would fit a body and an ATV.  I think a Van would.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 18, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »

Do we have a thread for the Espionage riddles?

yeah, they get filed right in the recycle bin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.