June 03, 2024, 08:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #545 11/17 - 11/19/2006  (Read 122974 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 19, 2006, 11:10:16 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "dkpen"
klaas you did a good job recreating the image Blonde came up with. She rotated the image by 270 vice your 260. I believe that chances the view just slightly with the head looking more tilted in Blondes pic.

It may not be Natalee, but it sure does look like a humans head/face to me. And whose to say someone did not place Natalee's body in a deep freeze for awhile before placing her there? Slowing the decomposition. We just don't know.

And who ever it is, I can clearly see decomposition already beginning. It looks to me like the first early stages of 24 hours after death and no longer. But again, that could be after, who or what ever it is was placed and taken out of a deep freeze, if that is the case. We just do not know.

Speculating now.

The Theory would be that the body was kept 'on ice' so it could be found and finish off the prosecution of the 2 SG's for the murder and get closer on what happened to Nat.

Only problem was Beth had put the kibosh on the 2 SG's theory and the suspicion was squarely placed back on the 3 amigos, so the body would have to have been quickly picked back up and disappeared again until Plan B could be formulated.

Seems everyone thinks it was the day Renfro lead the family to the court house and Media reported that something big was going on on that day.

Then everyone in aruba reversed themselves and went into defense mode bigtime.

The part that makes the least sense , if any of this scenario does.....would be why would anyone wrap a body in duct tape?, plastic, ....possibly store it in a freezer for a certain length of time, until they could dispose of it, and then dump it in that  drainage culvert right by the side of one of the busiest roads in Aruba? I'm just playing devils advocate in asking this question, Wink  Afterall, anything is possible.......
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: November 19, 2006, 11:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
klaas you did a good job recreating the image Blonde came up with. She rotated the image by 270 vice your 260. I believe that chances the view just slightly with the head looking more tilted in Blondes pic.

It may not be Natalee, but it sure does look like a humans head/face to me. And whose to say someone did not place Natalee's body in a deep freeze for awhile before placing her there? Slowing the decomposition. We just don't know.

And who ever it is, I can clearly see decomposition already beginning. It looks to me like the first early stages of 24 hours after death and no longer. But again, that could be after, who or what ever it is was placed and taken out of a deep freeze, if that is the case. We just do not know.

Speculating now.

The part that makes the least sense , if any of this scenario does.....would be why would anyone wrap a body in duct tape?, plastic, ....possibly store it in a freezer for a certain length of time, until they could dispose of it, and then dump it in that  drainage culvert right by the side of one of the busiest roads in Aruba? I'm just playing devils advocate in asking this question, Wink  Afterall, anything is possible.......

Ah phooey,

The Theory would be that the body was kept 'on ice' so it could be found and finish off the prosecution of the 2 SG's for the murder and get closer on what happened to Nat.

Only problem was Beth had put the kibosh on the 2 SG's theory and the suspicion was squarely placed back on the 3 amigos, so the body would have to have been quickly picked back up and disappeared again until Plan B could be formulated.

Seems everyone thinks it was the day Renfro lead the family to the court house and Media reported that something big was going on on that day.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: November 19, 2006, 11:15:31 PM »

dpken wrote;
If someone will torcher, murder, cut body parts off someone, stuff it down their throat, nail them to a board and set them on fire, then the ALE claim it was suicide....well...anything goes. Why not place a body in a freezer for later dumping. Even place them in a drainage culvert.

You are absolutely right about that. That suicide of the bouncer at Quadriki cave is one of those "truth is stranger than fiction" things. If you tried to write it into a novel, someone would say it just wasn't  believable......yet it happened in aruba.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 19, 2006, 11:15:49 PM »

Speculating now.

Ah phooey,

Exactly Carnut.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 19, 2006, 11:16:39 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 19, 2006, 11:17:46 PM »

Carnut wrote;

June 10th/11th?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: November 19, 2006, 11:19:31 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Aruba is INSANE!

That is really a pretty picture of natalee justinsmama, I think it is my favortie....the one in your sig line.....

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 19, 2006, 11:19:59 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

I agree with you 100%

Let's get this to page 50 so Klaas can move to a new thread.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: November 19, 2006, 11:20:28 PM »

Yes, it is, BB. She was a beautiful young woman.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: November 19, 2006, 11:21:21 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

I agree with you 100%

LOL!

Hey! Check out my Christmas tree thread in the monkey lounge!

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: November 19, 2006, 11:21:51 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

That is really a pretty picture of natalee justinsmama, I think it is my favortie....the one in your sig line.....

Natalee was a very pretty girl. And her smile is golden. Her eyes twinkle and you can tell just by looking in her eyes she had such a beautiful soul.
God bless you Natalee~

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: November 19, 2006, 11:22:10 PM »

Tree:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=567

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 19, 2006, 11:22:51 PM »

Well, we will all have to wait. I am fairly annoyed at the big tease aspect of the Espionage posts and then it just irritates me that so many ppl seem to know what this is all about and have let the cat 1/4 or 1/2 way out of the bag.  I have no patience for these types of things and so I should just leave it until whenever there is some news.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: November 19, 2006, 11:23:05 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

I agree with you 100%

LOL!

Hey! Check out my Christmas tree thread in the monkey lounge!

Put up a link please?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: November 19, 2006, 11:23:44 PM »

Oh what the heck! I'll just bring it in here!

For the last 3-4 years, I have been aquiring old glory type decorations for a patriotic Christmas tree. At last, I think that this year the tree will displayed! Found and ordered a honey colored tree from JCPenney:

I've had this ribbon from the start:

Pine cones spray painted in the three colors (cream, burgundy/wine and blue), and other similar colored ornaments will deck the tree.

I am so excited! Hope it turns out the way I've envisioned it all these years!

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: November 19, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »

hehe you beat me too it. Your fingers are quicker than mine.  Razz

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: November 19, 2006, 11:24:41 PM »

Aruba is INSANE!

Natalee was a very pretty girl. And her smile is golden. Her eyes twinkle and you can tell just by looking in her eyes she had such a beautiful soul.
God bless you Natalee~

Yup. You got it right on, dkpen.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: November 19, 2006, 11:24:47 PM »

Christmas Tree? Here's mine:

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: November 19, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Is that from last year, Car?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: November 19, 2006, 11:26:25 PM »

Anyone checked out the Christmas Decorations on my website yet?

http://carnut.com/

Heh, Heh, just trying to move the pages along.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.