May 28, 2024, 09:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #524 9/15 - 9/19/2006  (Read 130712 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 19, 2006, 11:25:37 AM »

Just about to post the same thing.

Very scary.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 19, 2006, 11:26:34 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Chicago_510"
This is off topic...

but tanks are reported to be rolling through the streets of Bangkok, Thailand amid rumors of a coup attempt.
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Thanks for the heads up Chicago!!

First John Mark Karr and now this!  Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 19, 2006, 11:27:04 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Wow Sunny - what a good idea - I haven't thought of Scrabble - he loves games.  Thanks for the tip - I will try it.

I was thinking about the new Dutch investigators coming in.... Do ya'll think they are going to investigate "the case" or investigate the investigation - or both?  I would assume these are no dummies - I just wonder how far reaching this investigation will be - This is ASSUMING the new investigation will be on the up and up - which I hope and pray is so.

I really wish we or anyone knew the answer to that question. I do remember that Beth was very impressed with the Dutch interrogators that were sent to Aruba and how disappointed she was when they left as she and THEY felt that they were making headway. It will be very intersting to see how this goes. My hope is that both the case and the investigators....will both be targets or intense investigation.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 19, 2006, 11:27:37 AM »

Anyone going to listen to Dana Pretzer tonight?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2006, 11:28:14 AM »

This is off topic...

but tanks are reported to be rolling through the streets of Bangkok, Thailand amid rumors of a coup attempt.

www.cnn.com just posted it.

thanks Chicago for the heads up and the link. I don't have the news on this morning.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2006, 11:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Hi Easy....I have been outta the loop for a while....who does he have on tonight?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 19, 2006, 11:29:54 AM »

What time does he come on ?

I saw your post about the topic and would be interested in tuning in.

HAPPY B DAY EASY Cool

Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: September 19, 2006, 11:34:11 AM »

More off topic news...

"Mystery Object" near space shuttle.  There's an object floating below the space shuttle and it seems to be following the same orbit.  They think it might have fallen off the shuttle or come out of the cargo bay.  They are trying to figure out what it is before they return to Earth.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 19, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Hi Easy....I have been outta the loop for a while....who does he have on tonight?

He will have Clint Van Zandt on to talk about the Melinda Duckett case and her interview with Nancy Grace.  I've read some articles about his feelings on the subject and he didn't pull any punches.  We can be almost assured that he will be very blunt on Dana's show.

I think it will be very interesting.  CVZ and Jossy have been my favorite guest on that program so far.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2006, 11:39:32 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

What time does he come on ?

I saw your post about the topic and would be interested in tuning in.

HAPPY B DAY EASY Cool

His mail out says 9:00 est, but I bet he will start early and take calls on his new toll free number.  Maybe we could get CVZ's opinion of these Dutch cops.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 19, 2006, 11:44:16 AM »

More off topic news...

"Mystery Object" near space shuttle.  There's an object floating below the space shuttle and it seems to be following the same orbit.  They think it might have fallen off the shuttle or come out of the cargo bay.  They are trying to figure out what it is before they return to Earth.

thanks chicago...I am turning on the news NOW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 19, 2006, 11:45:34 AM »

He will have Clint Van Zandt on to talk about the Melinda Duckett case and her interview with Nancy Grace.  I've read some articles about his feelings on the subject and he didn't pull any punches.  We can be almost assured that he will be very blunt on Dana's show.

I think it will be very interesting.  CVZ and Jossy have been my favorite guest on that program so far.

thanks Easy....this certainly sounds like an interesting show.  I agree with you abotu my favorites and yours are the same!  And Happy Birthday again Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 19, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »

BANGKOK, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra declared a state of emergency in Bangkok on Wednesday shortly after Reuters witnesses saw tanks surrounding Government House.

"I declare Bangkok under a severe state of emergency," he said in a voice broadcast on Thai television.

Thaksin, who is in New York at a United Nations summit, ordered troops not to "move illegally".

ALSO:

Shuttle landing delayed until Thursday.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2006, 11:53:24 AM »

I really enjoyed Dana's interviews with Art Wood.

I wish he would have Clint Van Zandt, Art Wood and Wendy Murphy all on one show talking about Natalee's case.

One can dream right?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2006, 11:54:39 AM »

This is a website set up by Clint VanZandt's organization concerning personal safety.  The section on travel safety is the best I have ever seen.  I just wrote him early this morning about the statistics we have compiled in the Murder and Crime in Aruba thread asking his assistance in using this information.

And I did not even know he was going to be on Dana's show tonight.

This is the link to his website and believe there are links back to his organization from there.

http://www.livesecure.org/

As with everything I have seen him do, it is well done and informative.  Excellent source of all kinds of personal safety information.  I hope he will help us in some way get the information out that the crime statistics issued by certain governments, departments of tourism and cruise lines just may be less than truthful.

As always keep checking the M&C Thread for more information as it is posted.

Thanks,

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 19, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »

More off topic news...

Shocked  Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 19, 2006, 12:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I really enjoyed Dana's interviews with Art Wood.

I wish he would have Clint Van Zandt, Art Wood and Wendy Murphy all on one show talking about Natalee's case.

One can dream right?

I would like to hear that one too.  Write Dana and give him your wish list.  In fact, we should come up with some other people we would like to hear from.  So many people are on the cable programs, but their time is very limited.  It is nice to hear them on Dana's show where they are free to say what they want to say.

We learn things from them and about them that we never would have on cable.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 19, 2006, 12:14:06 PM »

Here is the original website of VanZandt's organization.  It has the link to the travel tips and other information that is just excellent.

http://www.threatlink.com/main.asp

I did send this to Dana as well so he will be up on it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 19, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Good morning, everyone...  What's up?  I wish we would hear of some arrests in this case...

Saw the front page...  Willie and drugs ~ you'd think that man would have it together enough to keep himself from getting busted...   Confused

And Madonna and NBC ~ I've already gotten email notices, with send NBC an email in them ~ she acts like such garbage, and NBC is no better...

If it wasn't for the fact that I get no reception what-so-ever, I'd get rid of even the $19.95 Family Dish package that I have ~ I haven't watched TV in over a month...  And this Madonna/NBC thing really makes me not want to... Rolling Eyes   Evil or Very Mad

GOOD morning KATZ and all!

I am still reeling from the METS clinching last night.

Could you fill me in real quick on what Madonaa NBC thing you are talkin about?? TIA

Jacquie... my sistah... I am going to start emailing you the link to the front page Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 19, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
This is a website set up by Clint VanZandt's organization concerning personal safety.  The section on travel safety is the best I have ever seen.  I just wrote him early this morning about the statistics we have compiled in the Murder and Crime in Aruba thread asking his assistance in using this information.

And I did not even know he was going to be on Dana's show tonight.

This is the link to his website and believe there are links back to his organization from there.

http://www.livesecure.org/

As with everything I have seen him do, it is well done and informative.  Excellent source of all kinds of personal safety information.  I hope he will help us in some way get the information out that the crime statistics issued by certain governments, departments of tourism and cruise lines just may be less than truthful.

As always keep checking the M&C Thread for more information as it is posted.

Thanks,

Anna

Anna! Good Morning...and thank you for this information and the web link! And the M&C thread is terrific!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.