May 28, 2024, 10:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #524 9/15 - 9/19/2006  (Read 130716 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 19, 2006, 08:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I was just thinking, I was angry with Greta in that she did not go far enough with Joran, yet I question if Nancy G went too far. I didn't hear the interview in the NG situation, so I really don't know enough to come to my conclusion except what I am reading and hearing.

Shell,
I think one of the things that was really offensive was that NG aired the show even after she committed suicide... and I think that NG knew that the mom had tried to commit suicide before....  

it was such a different mindset of people being interviewed.... I guess I would like NG to hammer jvds like she did this girl... but jvds has people to protect him.... ie. tacky joe....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 19, 2006, 09:18:05 PM »

Howdy Everybody!!!!

Baby Abby Wood's is back in her mommy's arms.  All is well.  They willbe coming home tonight.

The woman who assaulted mom and took Abby was turned in by one of her own family members.  SHE is a HERO!! God Bless Her.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: September 19, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Howdy Everybody!!!!

Baby Abby Wood's is back in her mommy's arms.  All is well.  They willbe coming home tonight.

The woman who assaulted mom and took Abby was turned in by one of her own family members.  SHE is a HERO!! God Bless Her.

Yes Snoopy Bless her...

I just posted that she was found over in Missing and Exploited... thank GOD for this miracle...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 19, 2006, 09:26:47 PM »

I really like van Zandt!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 19, 2006, 09:29:46 PM »

Where is Red?  He needs to call in.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 19, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

He is upstairs...  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: September 19, 2006, 09:33:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well, send up some smoke signals! lol

He always has something to say, get him to call Dana.  People are being too shy.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 19, 2006, 09:35:35 PM »

He always has something to say, get him to call Dana.  People are being too shy.

Then why don't you call?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 19, 2006, 09:38:36 PM »

All I know is, nobody but that woman put that gun to her head.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 19, 2006, 09:39:04 PM »

Then why don't you call?

Cause I'm too shy...   Embarassed
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 19, 2006, 09:41:01 PM »

rofl Easy, well thanks for being honest. Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 19, 2006, 09:42:27 PM »

I just don't think that Melinda Duckett knew who NG was... and I found it interesting that CVZ stated what the producers probably did... the whole, we will help you get your child's picture out, etc.... and then hammered her...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 19, 2006, 09:43:08 PM »

Evening Monkeys.......

Just posted a news story in Missing for Trenton.

Check it out....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: September 19, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Evening Monkeys.......

Just posted a news story in Missing for Trenton.

Check it out....

I did ... thanks for posting it!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 19, 2006, 09:44:33 PM »

Are you really that insensitive?  Things happen in a person’s life that build upon each other and lead to the end result.  Most happy, stable people do not wake one morning and decide to use a shotgun to leave their brains all over the home of their grandparents.  Things happen during a life that culminates into bad choices.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 19, 2006, 09:50:30 PM »

Are you really that insensitive?  Things happen in a person’s life that build upon each other and lead to the end result.  Most happy, stable people do not wake one morning and decide to use a shotgun to leave their brains all over the home of their grandparents.  Things happen during a life that culminates into bad choices.

Suicide is a bad choice.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Harming one's own baby is a different story.

If it turns out this young troubled woman did something awful to her child, all my sympathies go out the window for her.

Depression, which is something I have had experience with, does not excuse murder or whatever may have happened to that poor child.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 19, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »

On the contrary, I am very sensitive. I am not a fan of NG and I did not watch or hear the interview. I just think that the bottom line is, nobody is responsible for the fact that  the woman ended her life.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 19, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »

Peeking back in ...
Dana is ending the live cast... Sad   so I will have to listen to the POD cast.
Anything  special I should listen for ??

Any Guesses on the Betty Boop Monkeys I thought of ?  (sorry for being O/T)

BTW   Hi all Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 19, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Peeking back in ...
Dana is ending the live cast... Sad   so I will have to listen to the POD cast.
Anything  special I should listen for ??

Any Guesses on the Betty Boop Monkeys I thought of ?  (sorry for being O/T)

BTW   Hi all Smile

Hey OF... it was an interesting show I think... there wasn't any discussion  per se of Natalee's case, but I did think that it was a good show...

I think the betty boop monkeys must be some clever monkeys...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: September 19, 2006, 09:59:01 PM »

On the contrary, I am very sensitive. I am not a fan of NG and I did not watch or hear the interview. I just think that the bottom line is, nobody is responsible for the fact that  the woman ended her life.

This subject in its self is sensitive and draws upon raw emotions.  There are people in this world that can recognize human frailties and act accordingly.  They have the ability to offer a soothing voice during troubled times and calm explosive situations.  Then answers may come forward and change the course of abdominal circumstances.

If some of you are saying this girl deserved to die, because of preconceived notions and Nancy Grace helped accomplish that goal, then shame on you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.