June 03, 2024, 07:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 42864 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 03:27:00 AM »

I'm too big to fit into my cubicle.  When I tried to go on a flash diet and reduce my size, my twinklies went away, and I'm still too big.   

I'm so sorry! Here, try this one, Goldie! I resized it and it jumps slightly for some reason, but that's ok. You've just got the hiccups!  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNewYear.gif

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!!  

And, adding the "hiccups" is so appropriate.  I spent decades getting the hiccups.  Once, in the fifth grade, my teacher kicked me out of the classroom and told me not to come back until my hiccups were gone.  She was sick and tired of me disrupting the other students.  HOW HUMILATING!  (childhood trama).

Well, you can loose your hiccups now, Golden Oldie! Change into your Valentines Attire and Best Wishes for the New Year!!! 

GOLDEN OLDIE:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/golden-oldie.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 04:35:41 AM »

VALENTINE AVATAR LIST IS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!  LEAVE A POST IF YOU AREN'T THERE, AND I"LL BE HAPPY TO FIND YOURS OR MAKE YOU ONE!  
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Hi CBB
I'm not sure if I had a Valentine avi but if you find one or make me one(please?)I would so appreciate it.Thanks again.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Karma.gif

I had JUST added yours to the list on page one!!!! Happy Valentine's Day Karma!!!

Happy Big Heart Day CBB!Thank you

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2009, 10:01:50 AM »

CBB this is over in the undressed thread.  If you don't have the original for Karma, imo this is beautiful

Thank you Today,she is so pretty.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2009, 03:39:28 PM »

CBB this is over in the undressed thread.  If you don't have the original for Karma, imo this is beautiful

Thank you Today,she is so pretty.

Karma? If you would prefer today's angel, I've added some glitter to it, and you can have it. I'll even try to add some purple to it, if you'd like!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/avatars/t15.gif
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2009, 11:02:58 AM »

I'm too big to fit into my cubicle.  When I tried to go on a flash diet and reduce my size, my twinklies went away, and I'm still too big.   

I'm so sorry! Here, try this one, Goldie! I resized it and it jumps slightly for some reason, but that's ok. You've just got the hiccups!  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNewYear.gif

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!!  

And, adding the "hiccups" is so appropriate.  I spent decades getting the hiccups.  Once, in the fifth grade, my teacher kicked me out of the classroom and told me not to come back until my hiccups were gone.  She was sick and tired of me disrupting the other students.  HOW HUMILATING!  (childhood trama).

Well, you can loose your hiccups now, Golden Oldie! Change into your Valentines Attire and Best Wishes for the New Year!!! 

GOLDEN OLDIE:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/golden-oldie.gif

Oh, thank you a million!   I LOVE IT!!!  One of these days (months, years), I'll have my Paint Shop Pro figured-out so that I don't have to bother you with dressing me.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »

I'm glad you like it, Golden Oldie.

Don't be in too much of a hurry to get your paint shop going. I like making them, and would miss you! 
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »

CBB~
I found my new outfit and have now saved it. Thanks so very much for my V-Day outfit, it's sooooooo cute!   

Roos~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »

You 're welcome, Roo! I thought it befitting a kangaroo to want to hop out!! 

Glad you like it, hon!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2009, 06:45:41 AM »

Hi CBB

I know sexy was my theme for New Years, but things have changed.  December 30th I became Grandma to twin boy girl babies.  They are premature and they are my heart.   If you could make 2 hearts for my Grands I would be so grateful.  Oh and maybe I should dress a little more appropriately too.   Guess I'll have to go with the Granny look.  I leave it in your hands CBB.  So nice to have my own designer!!! 

Thanks in advance
I won't be bringing Sexy Back anytime soon   

Marymary
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »

CBB,  as ALWAYS,  looking forward to your next Tink avi for me!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2009, 07:48:22 PM »

CBB, just wondering if you can make my monkey sparkly?  And I'd love a valentine avi for her too.  When you have a chance.  Thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2009, 02:51:57 AM »

Thanks CBB!! 

You're the best. 

We can always count on
you to get us all gussied up.   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2009, 03:31:14 AM »

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Comics/Snoopy/Snoopy-typing.html

CBB if it isn't too much trouble could you fix this one up?  I hope I did this right.  I had this one for so long, and I'd kindof like to go back to it.  It's ok if you don't have time.  I appreciate everything you do.  TIA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2009, 09:09:49 AM »

Hi CBB - could you please prepare a valentine avatar for me?  I love your work...so whatever you choose will be great.  Thank you!
Happy New Year!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »

Hi, CBB, here I go again! I need to be fixed up for Valentine's Day! You always do a marvelous job & I'm sooo envious! I don't have a clue how to do this! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, in advance; & I'll check back in later! Monken 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2009, 10:02:07 AM »

Hi CBB!!
I know I am not the most favored Monkey right now...lol...but hope ya still love me!! 
Can you fix me up pretty for Valentine's Day?
Thanks!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »

I didn't see mine, last year you had me looking so cute with the balloon hearts...do you still have that one?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »

Hey CBB, can you do some more of your wondrous magic on me? I am never complete without your sparkling touch!!

XOXO
Mishy

Bring Natalee home...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2009, 03:24:10 PM »

Hi CBB!!
I know I am not the most favored Monkey right now...lol...but hope ya still love me!! 
Can you fix me up pretty for Valentine's Day?
Thanks!
Istill love you - you are a gutsy monkey.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.