June 16, 2024, 03:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 385511 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #520 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »

Just gonna be blunt here, but honestly, what did any of us expect to hear from Baez?  Of course he is going to attack the evidence and its validity!  Thats what is convicting his client, the evidence...all the wack-a-doo's in this case that could be witnesses are too moronic to know their head from their ass.
Jose is not that bright, attacking the evidence as "junk science" will not get him far.  To go that route would be the same as saying that all other convictions that have come about based on the forensic evidence collected and tested need to be thrown out and the convicted fellons set free.  Ridiculous!  No jury is going to buy that crap.
Let him stew, let him stir...it comes down to this...he is not very good at his job and his client is going to reap the benefits of his ignorance!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #521 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

Just wanted to clarify something. I keep harping on Casey riding Ol' Sparky and I want you to know why, for once, I am going against my usual Life In Prison Without Parole stand.

If KC gets LIPWOP, she'll still be news. People will still be paying attention to her and her stupid (yes, I called someone stupid! I rarely do that, but I defy anyone to prove otherwise) family. KC will still be getting what she wants most....attention.

If she is given the death penalty, then I want her electrocuted. Again, I'm going against my norm. Usually, I feel death by injection is more humane...not so much for the criminal, but for us, the people who declared that this person must die. I guess I mean it makes it easier on us to say that yes, we killed this person cos she done wrong, but we did it as humanely as we could.

No, in this case, I think Ol' Sparky (the electric chair) is a fair form of retribution for miss KC. For all the misdirection, lying and manipulation of LE and the public. But most of all, to cause fear and terror for Casey. I want her to feel every molecule of fear and terror that her daughter felt as she (KC) killed her. With death by injection, the criminal just "goes to sleep". I believe they even give them tranks, to make it easier. The criminal just lies on a stretcher, gets "a little poke", and then meets their Maker (hope He says to her "Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not stop in Purgatory to cleanse your sins, just go to Hell").

I hope KC dies being terrified. That makes me feel not very good about myself...but I can deal with it. Justice is a scale, and the scale needs to be balanced.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »

Just wanted to clarify something. I keep harping on Casey riding Ol' Sparky and I want you to know why, for once, I am going against my usual Life In Prison Without Parole stand.

If KC gets LIPWOP, she'll still be news. People will still be paying attention to her and her stupid (yes, I called someone stupid! I rarely do that, but I defy anyone to prove otherwise) family. KC will still be getting what she wants most....attention.

If she is given the death penalty, then I want her electrocuted. Again, I'm going against my norm. Usually, I feel death by injection is more humane...not so much for the criminal, but for us, the people who declared that this person must die. I guess I mean it makes it easier on us to say that yes, we killed this person cos she done wrong, but we did it as humanely as we could.

No, in this case, I think Ol' Sparky (the electric chair) is a fair form of retribution for miss KC. For all the misdirection, lying and manipulation of LE and the public. But most of all, to cause fear and terror for Casey. I want her to feel every molecule of fear and terror that her daughter felt as she (KC) killed her. With death by injection, the criminal just "goes to sleep". I believe they even give them tranks, to make it easier. The criminal just lies on a stretcher, gets "a little poke", and then meets their Maker (hope He says to her "Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not stop in Purgatory to cleanse your sins, just go to Hell").

I hope KC dies being terrified. That makes me feel not very good about myself...but I can deal with it. Justice is a scale, and the scale needs to be balanced.

I go back and forth on that. LWOP is a waste A HUGE WASTE of taxpayer $$ on her. I think she will enjoy prison life. The DP is the quicker way for her to spend eternity. I doubt she will get DP though but LWOP works for me...so long as Caylee recieves proper justice
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: February 23, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »

I like your attitude!

I usually tend toward execution for killers.  As I get older, some cases seem better for LWOP, including this one.  However, your post has me rethinking that!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »

Of course, they'd probably give her tranks for the electric chair, too.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 23, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »

I think the minister that she probably won't want will NEED tranks as he walks her that last mile. Oh hell, maybe Satan will just put in a guest appearance.

Usually, I like the LIPWOP because it means the criminal should spend the rest of their days feeling bad. Being remorseful, knowing what they're missing on the outside. But something tells me that KC is wired differently (duh! ya think?) than most, and would enjoy her time in the big house. I say deny her any pleasure, any good. Deny her life. (but then, I'm the one who would have stricken her name from the family Bible, were she in my family.)

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »

Feeling like a dumb monkey here, what's a trank? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #527 on: February 23, 2009, 10:09:20 AM »

Hi Jane...

Does anyone SEE anything on the horizon??? A Doc Dump on the rise???

LWOP is good for me. The execution story would give her status forever in the history books as a woman executed in Florida. How many are there, really? Let her sit and hope she lives a good long time. Gee..I have trouble being mean  Shame on her.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: February 23, 2009, 10:14:03 AM »

A very insightfull monkey said to me some very interesting stuff regarding Casey and LIPWOP versus the DP for Casey, and I keep thinking of it each time this is brought up.

Casey is a camellion, and adapter....if she is given LIPWOP she will just adapt to her surroundings, she will thrive in her solitude and jail cell.  She can and will adapt to the lifestyle within the confined walls that she is left in.  Sure she will probably try to appeal her sentencing...that will keep her busy for a portion of the time.

The DP is something that will haunt her.  The knowing she will expire at a certain date will terrify her, the fact that she will have to face her Maker for the decision she made to kill Caylee will be in her dreams.  That is what I want.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 23, 2009, 10:14:27 AM »

Darn it, QM! You're making me spell! it's short for tranquilizer (yeah! I got it right the first time! Spelling is coming back!!)

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 23, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

A very insightfull monkey said to me some very interesting stuff regarding Casey and LIPWOP versus the DP for Casey, and I keep thinking of it each time this is brought up.

Casey is a camellion, and adapter....if she is given LIPWOP she will just adapt to her surroundings, she will thrive in her solitude and jail cell.  She can and will adapt to the lifestyle within the confined walls that she is left in.  Sure she will probably try to appeal her sentencing...that will keep her busy for a portion of the time.

The DP is something that will haunt her.  The knowing she will expire at a certain date will terrify her, the fact that she will have to face her Maker for the decision she made to kill Caylee will be in her dreams.  That is what I want.

thumright

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #531 on: February 23, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »

I think the minister that she probably won't want will NEED tranks as he walks her that last mile. Oh hell, maybe Satan will just put in a guest appearance.

Usually, I like the LIPWOP because it means the criminal should spend the rest of their days feeling bad. Being remorseful, knowing what they're missing on the outside. But something tells me that KC is wired differently (duh! ya think?) than most, and would enjoy her time in the big house. I say deny her any pleasure, any good. Deny her life. (but then, I'm the one who would have stricken her name from the family Bible, were she in my family.)

I think you are right on the mark. Casey will thrive in prison.IIRC she said she was bisexual, so she will find her a protecter in prison and will love it. Susan Smith seems to be thriving. But what really ticks me off is that it will be years before she would be executed if given the DP and she would get to enjoy her fame. There was a guy executed here in S.C. last Thursday who had been on death row for 17 yrs. I think if they confess or sentenced beyond a doubt....take them from the courtroom straight to the death chamber

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 23, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »

Darn it, QM! You're making me spell! it's short for tranquilizer (yeah! I got it right the first time! Spelling is coming back!!)

Oh tranQ as in tranQuilizer, sorry the K threw me off! Thanks for answering a dumb monkey question!  Sorry for making you spell so early in the morning

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: February 23, 2009, 10:25:29 AM »

Its not Muffy...nope its the Spelling Bee buzzing around this morning! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: February 23, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »

Okay, I've got my best guys working on getting you guys your cup of coffee this AM!

One gulp at a time people!  Don't forget to share!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: February 23, 2009, 10:30:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Interesting posts this morning! I thought I'd put my 2 cents in, too.

I don't doubt that Casey's going down. There will be a conviction out of this. I don't think she'll get the death penalty out of it, though, for a couple of reasons.

First, her family doesn't want it, and when sentencing comes, they will be given some consideration. Just as the family of victims of crime can be heard prior to sentencing, so too, can the families of the convicted. In this case, they are one in the same, and the family does not want the death penalty.

Secondly, the prosecuton is not likely to ever know the actual manner of death. To condemn someone to death without that information makes it harder, IMO.

Casey deserves death, but I'm not sure we'll ever see it happen. JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 23, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »

Oh tranQ as in tranQuilizer, sorry the K threw me off! Thanks for answering a dumb monkey question!  Sorry for making you spell so early in the morning

QM...JSM gets in trouble for calling herself the "D" word.Muffy might get you too.  ::MonkeyCool:
You're supposed to ask questions. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 23, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »

Okay, I've got my best guys working on getting you guys your cup of coffee this AM!

That's mighty nice of you Dolce, thank you.... I assume it is caffeinated too right?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: February 23, 2009, 10:31:22 AM »

Its not Muffy...nope its the Spelling Bee buzzing around this morning! 

Hey, you fancy shoes twin carrying monkey!  Don't make fun of my spelling disorder! I will...I'll uh...well, I'll call Hosay on ya.
(just teasin' ya, Dolce. I'm actually making fun of myself..after last month's concussion, every time I spell something correctly or remember stuff, I get all happy...the brain rewiring process is continuing as promised. But, still, if I don't earn 4 points in the rest of this semester's classes, I'm gonna sue the turd who totaled my car!)

Hmmmm...maybe a suit of this proportion is beyond Hosay's abilities!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 23, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »

Caffeine party.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.