June 01, 2024, 03:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 384185 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »

Classy joint that Aloha Motel.

It is right in the middle of "crack town"..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »

There are so many GREAT charities out there who would have welcomed his donation.. I dont understand people like this 

I do.... he is a kid and he has the hots for her ..... period.
LOL Like he has a chance...   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 23, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

Can someone lead me to where the discussion of Haleigh is? Someone on utube brought up an intersting observation about Misty, that she is always in long sleeves, the others all have short sleeves. Why would Misty always have on long sleeves in that heat? Sorry this is OT, where do I go for this topic? THX

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4563.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 23, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »

I was referring to the CRIMINAL CASE against Casey, not ZFG's civil case.  Someone had suggested that they would be charged After they testified in the criminal case and I was merely pointing out that IMO they would not be testifying without immunity IN THE CRIMINAL CASE.  I doubt that this statute applies to civil cases at all and I believe the judge will reject the Anthonys' attorney's motion to delay the depositions because the Anthonys are emotionally upset. I further doubt that the judge in the CIVIL CASE will allow them to claim their Fifth Amendment rights.

They really do not have any fifth amendment rights even in KC's case. If they do that they are admitting they had a part in it. No good attorney would never let them plead the fifth in another person's trial.

They will testify, and after the trial they will be charged for their previous acts. If the SA thinks they are going to start pleading the fifth, he most likely will charge them immediately.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 23, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »

Casey Anthony Doll Wrapped In Flag
Doll Is Available On Ebay
POSTED: 5:59 pm EST February 23, 2009
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EST February 23, 2009

A "Casey Anthony" doll wrapped in an America flag is being sold on the auction site eBay.

The doll is the latest in a series of items people have tried to sell related to the case. Earlier, a Jacksonville company marketed a Caylee doll and someone was trying to sell Casey Anthony voodoo dolls on eBay.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee.

Here is a link to the flag-wrapped doll.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18778966/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 23, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!! I just had a psychic vision of another night at the Hawaii Motel with a 12 pack of beer and text messages , in the next few days..
We're good I just had the same vision.

Would like for me to arrange a guest appearance on Nancy Grace?

Good Evening Monkeys! Just got caught up after company. Trimm please make the arrangements, cause I would really love to tell her to lose the" TOT MOM" .I am so sick of hearing it.

What Im tired of hearing are her long intros for stories she covers every night that take 5 minutes to get thru & something else that really irks me that I've been hesitating to say outloud  because I feel every mother has a right to be proud & brag to a degree about their children, especially when they achieve milestones & admirable goals, that being said but o well here goes:

"Because you asked"  NO Nancy you want to put pictures of your adorable twins out for the world to see so you can receive the adornment you get from your fans - the only reason she says that every time is because she knows Kathy Griffin got crucified for voluntarily shoving her Cody and second child down our throats.    Let me tell ya, Im a very blessed mother of 2 with plenty to be grateful for but like millions of you I dont make them "identifiers" as to who I am or make them a topic of conversation every time I am amongst people to make conversation with.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #906 on: February 23, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »

OMg,Darla I meant to say friend ,not fiend. 

No problem...I didn't even see it. I saw friend . This old woman has learned to read mispelled words 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: February 23, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-kronk-padilla-022309,0,5117766.story
UPDATED INFO: Meter reader Roy Kronk's attorney wants bounty hunter to shush
5:00 PM EST, February 23, 2009

<snipped>
He's tired of hearing the cowboy-hat-wearin' and toothpick-chewin' Padilla drag his name into conspiracy theories about Caylee Anthony the toddler whose remains were discovered in the woods by Kronk on Dec. 11.

Padilla doesn't understand why it's such a big deal.
It's no secret what he's doing, Padilla told the Orlando Sentinel today.
He's simply looking into the circumstances of how Caylee's remains were found.
"Things just don't add up," he said about how Kronk discovered the remains.
Padilla is convinced the meter reader was tipped off somehow. It's possible, the cowboy said, that Kronk may not know why the tip came to him.
"I'm continuing to get the bottom of it," Padilla said.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 23, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »

One of the things which concerned me was the kid saying he and his mother cried  together when they heard that George had "Attempted suicide."  I don't think this was proper for his mother to encourage such emotional identification with George Anthony.  Since this young boy is already suffering from bouts of depression he needed to be encouraged to spend that money on something that would be helpful in his life and  not on a child murdering monster who was and is aided and abetted by her mindless parents. I fear for his future if he has no better guidance.

This is cruel for a parent to let a disturbed child to become involved in this case. It makes me "off center" at times the Anthony propagandists go on with all their lies. For someone not mature or emotionally stable to be allowed to become involved in this is child abuse.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: February 23, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

One of the things which concerned me was the kid saying he and his mother cried  together when they heard that George had "Attempted suicide."  I don't think this was proper for his mother to encourage such emotional identification with George Anthony.  Since this young boy is already suffering from bouts of depression he needed to be encouraged to spend that money on something that would be helpful in his life and  not on a child murdering monster who was and is aided and abetted by her mindless parents. I fear for his future if he has no better guidance.

This is cruel for a parent to let a disturbed child to become involved in this case. It makes me "off center" at times the Anthony propagandists go on with all their lies. For someone not mature or emotionally stable to be allowed to become involved in this is child abuse.
Ditto.. It almost comes across as some sort of emotional Munchausens by proxy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #910 on: February 23, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »

A "Casey Anthony" doll wrapped in an America flag is being sold on the auction site eBay.

The doll is the latest in a series of items people have tried to sell related to the case. Earlier, a Jacksonville company marketed a Caylee doll and someone was trying to sell Casey Anthony voodoo dolls on eBay.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee.

Thanks, now I can tell my kids what I want for Mothers Day.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 23, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »

I think they're afraid of going "under oath".    Its been kinda hard for those them to tell the truth!   
I think that you are right.  They are afraid of the implications that their testimonies will have in comparrison to what they have been sptting out for the past 8 months.
And watch they will be not giving testimony on Thursday, they are above the law, not only do they think so, but it is obvious to me they are.

I agree with you, No Rose.  I don't wear those rose colored glasses either.  The Anthonys are coated with teflon.  The reason for which is beyond me.  If LE plans to charge them, they had better do it before the trial because the statute of limitations is running and the trial is far in the future.
How long do they have - and from what date?  Anyone know?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #912 on: February 23, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »

ignore if posted.:
from gretawire twitter:
Latest: Caylee Anthony (and yes, never dull!)
by Greta Van Susteren
Check out the email I received from OTR Producer Justin Wells in the Caylee Anthony case:

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:11 PM

Subject: Meter Reader versus Padilla

The meter readers lawyer wants Leonard Padilla to [stop talking]

Here’s this afternoon’s story from WOFL:

Kronk lawyer to Padilla:
Be quiet

- A lawyer representing the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony’s remains has asked bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to not speak about his client.

Attorney David L. Evans represents Roy Krunk and sent a two page letter to Padilla on February 20 demanding that Padilla stop making what Evans calls “irresponsible and malicious conduct” against his client.

FOX 35 contacted Leonard Padilla on Monday for his reaction to the letter. As of 3:00 p.m. he has not returned our call.

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 23, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

Thanks, now I can tell my kids what I want for Mothers Day.

Too funny. 
O/T Seems we have serial rapist in our community.I'm out of city limits,and I/m gonna see if we can get some extra coverage out our way.  Gotta go set up some more outdoor lights.
Keep up with the bombshells for me.BRB 

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 23, 2009, 08:07:44 PM »

Does anyone know what Bozos official diagnosis was for his recent hospitilization?   
Tainted Casey Kool-aide, I THINk!   
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #915 on: February 23, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »

Ok back to the posting of Whoraldo and his recent interview of Ron, apparently he thinks Ron has another baby with another 17 yr old girl, and also has a pic of Misty who was beat up back in Nov by Ron? I don't say this points to wrongdoing of Haleigh by Ron but I may have to backslide if Whoraldo is onto something here. I am getting this new info on the Haleigh site. Interesting.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #916 on: February 23, 2009, 08:12:52 PM »

Does anyone know what Bozos official diagnosis was for his recent hospitilization?   
Tainted Casey Kool-aide, I THINk!   
Ok now that makes sense to me. Thats probably it, THX, LOL.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 23, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »

My sources said it was this diagnosis below.  My sources have been wrong in the past.

Asperger Syndrome (pronounced ASS-bur-juh SIN-drome) is a new version of ADHD, made up by attention whore mothers wishing for another disease to add to the already made-up list they have bestowed upon their poor children. Aspergers is also a semi-voluntary behavioural disorder in the guise of a more serious and involuntary neurodevelopmental disability. The horrible consequences of Asperger Syndrome include: not making small talk, tendency to think for yourself against the herd, and high intelligence. Completely opposite the language issues common to Autism, those afflicted with Asperger Syndrome are linguistically verbose, to the point of vexation.

Statistically it affects an undue number of radio talk show hosts and Hollywood actors, though it has yet to be determined whether the behavior guides ultimate vocation, or whether the condition results from prolonged exposure to ego-stroking. Some theorists believe that the entire Japanese people suffer from Asperger's Syndrome because of their tendency to stay emotionally detached in all situations except seppuku.

While I am sure this is an attempt to be funny, Asperger's is a real dx and having worked with families with children who have Aspergers - I feel the need to ask that you read up on it.  I am sure, if you typed it - you already know something, but here is a link for anyone who has not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 23, 2009, 08:15:29 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 23, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »

* passed    not past   I couldnt let that glaring error go

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.