June 03, 2024, 07:48:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #24 3/1/09 - 3/5/09  (Read 108452 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2009, 01:23:26 AM »

Hiya!!!!!

Hi Monkey Doodle!!  You mom has two sore fingers!!   

Should I ask or walk away???? 

Bud's Girl wanted to see my fingernail polish.....
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »

yay, there you are! 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2009, 01:25:04 AM »

Foggy, i would die to have you be related to me! you are so kind & thoughtful! for some reason you make me feel safe. hope this doesn't insult you, but you are the grandmother i kinda of had. i think you are so perfect! i am so sorry if i insulted you. i just know if i was around you, you would make everything ok. sorry, this is so stupid, but thank you.

wendi

i have never felt safe before but you really do.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 03, 2009, 01:25:17 AM »

Hiya!!!!!

Hi Monkey Doodle!!  You mom has two sore fingers!!   

Should I ask or walk away???? 

Bud's Girl wanted to see my fingernail polish.....

um yeah, I sure did, that's right, I did.   And she showed it to me and um it looked really nice.  I talked her into trying dark blue, umm looks really nice, no need to go back and look at it, MD !! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: March 03, 2009, 01:26:09 AM »

what happened, did everyone see me sign on and decide to leave?

Hi Peanut 

What is the word of the day??   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: March 03, 2009, 01:26:18 AM »

Foggy, i would die to have you be related to me! you are so kind & thoughtful! for some reason you make me feel safe. hope this doesn't insult you, but you are the grandmother i kinda of had. i think you are so perfect! i am so sorry if i insulted you. i just know if i was around you, you would make everything ok. sorry, this is so stupid, but thank you.

wendi

i have never felt safe before but you really do make me feel safe!
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: March 03, 2009, 01:27:08 AM »

What am I gunna do with you mother?! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: March 03, 2009, 01:28:33 AM »

Blackmail is one option!!   

Think you may get that CC afterall!! 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:24 AM »

Ok, Wendi.  Lets talk about something else.  Tomorrow I get my nails done.  I dont even want to go, I just hate sitting there that long.  Right now they are short and painted almost black.

ok, but you are so cute A1. i hate sitting there too, but you will be so adorable! sorry, but you are so cute.

wendi

Hi Wendi, I wish you could come visit tomorrow.  But you prob wouldn't.  I left the stupid hose out, but it hadn't drained all the way last time I used it so its frozen solid.  That means hauling water out to the critters. 

Wendi, I don't know much about meds but I know folks who've been prescribed them.  Some don't react well to certain ones.  Imho, some are too quickly prescribed when some talk therapy might help.

One of my dearest friends was prescribed something because she was upset about some things going on.  She prob would have done fine w/some time to blow off some steam but she was prescribed one that really messed her up.  I begged her to go back to M.D. and tell them that she wasn't herself at all.  Thank goodness she did. 

I know about feeling alone.

But over many, many years I've found that at every turn in the road I've met someone very kind and special.  And even if I don't see or speak w/them everyday I know that we've touched each other in some way that we will each cherish forever. 

It breaks my heart that you feel sad.  Please call the doctor and tell him/her whats going on and press on and on 'til you find the right meds (or another M.D perhaps?). 

Oh gosh, my dogs went outside and were tearing around in the bitter cold.  My girl came back inside the door then turned and stuck her head between my legs to look at my boy who stood just outside letting the chill in...brrr.  He wanted me/us to come back out and play ha ha.  I looked down at my girl and said "I think he wants a treat."  Just hearing that, he bounded in like kangaroo...and of course they both got a wee bit of cottage cheese.

Feel better soon--that's my fondest wish and prayer for you.

Foggy

foggy, i am so tired. (fat also)

thank you for everything! i am ok. promise.

love, wendi

foggy, you are so sweet!

Not as sweet as you, my friend.  And don't you ever forget it.  You deserve the best, and that includes first and foremost the best medical care you can find.

Hug yourself in front of the mirror and smile at your reflection.  That's what I see.  I turned a corner and decided to sign up w/SM and met you. 

You never know what beauty and kindness you'll find around that proverbial corner.

I loved the pics of the snow 'round your place.  But I was out hauling water so didn't post much that day (though I stayed signed in--just "minimized" ha ha). 

Sleep well.

Foggy
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »

It's all MyTime's fault................................................. (I think she might have my password and makes it look like me)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #270 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:43 AM »

Hi Peanut 

yay, hi mt! 

um. how about 'intercourse'?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2009, 01:31:13 AM »

Don't make me go back and read what you BOTH have been up to
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:17 AM »

Hi Peanut 

I know that word!!   

I love that word!!   

Good word!!   

yay, hi mt! 

um. how about 'intercourse'?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:39 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2009, 01:33:48 AM »

It was not me!!  I am the good one!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2009, 01:34:59 AM »

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:02 AM »

I know I did, Peanut.  I put on my down outerwear and boogied out into the cold night like a big dog  .
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »

Ok, Wendi.  Lets talk about something else.  Tomorrow I get my nails done.  I dont even want to go, I just hate sitting there that long.  Right now they are short and painted almost black.

ok, but you are so cute A1. i hate sitting there too, but you will be so adorable! sorry, but you are so cute.

wendi

Hi Wendi, I wish you could come visit tomorrow.  But you prob wouldn't.  I left the stupid hose out, but it hadn't drained all the way last time I used it so its frozen solid.  That means hauling water out to the critters. 

Wendi, I don't know much about meds but I know folks who've been prescribed them.  Some don't react well to certain ones.  Imho, some are too quickly prescribed when some talk therapy might help.

One of my dearest friends was prescribed something because she was upset about some things going on.  She prob would have done fine w/some time to blow off some steam but she was prescribed one that really messed her up.  I begged her to go back to M.D. and tell them that she wasn't herself at all.  Thank goodness she did. 

I know about feeling alone.

But over many, many years I've found that at every turn in the road I've met someone very kind and special.  And even if I don't see or speak w/them everyday I know that we've touched each other in some way that we will each cherish forever. 

It breaks my heart that you feel sad.  Please call the doctor and tell him/her whats going on and press on and on 'til you find the right meds (or another M.D perhaps?). 

Oh gosh, my dogs went outside and were tearing around in the bitter cold.  My girl came back inside the door then turned and stuck her head between my legs to look at my boy who stood just outside letting the chill in...brrr.  He wanted me/us to come back out and play ha ha.  I looked down at my girl and said "I think he wants a treat."  Just hearing that, he bounded in like kangaroo...and of course they both got a wee bit of cottage cheese.

Feel better soon--that's my fondest wish and prayer for you.

Foggy

foggy, i am so tired. (fat also)

thank you for everything! i am ok. promise.

love, wendi

foggy, you are so sweet!

Not as sweet as you, my friend.  And don't you ever forget it.  You deserve the best, and that includes first and foremost the best medical care you can find.

Hug yourself in front of the mirror and smile at your reflection.  That's what I see.  I turned a corner and decided to sign up w/SM and met you. 

You never know what beauty and kindness you'll find around that proverbial corner.

I loved the pics of the snow 'round your place.  But I was out hauling water so didn't post much that day (though I stayed signed in--just "minimized" ha ha). 

Sleep well.

Foggy

i will take care of all you're critters! they need us. i will give up anything to take care of the animals. i love them! they depend on us, & we depend on them.

wendi

actually, i need them
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:49 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: March 03, 2009, 01:36:28 AM »

SEE!!!!!!!!!!  MD - do you see???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.