May 31, 2024, 07:22:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #552 12/1 - 12/3/2006  (Read 96565 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 02, 2006, 02:57:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I did not know that Jossy had a tape, but Dompig has said this before.
The problem is that Joran told so many stories at different times that
how can they pick ONE out and make it stick ? Because he denied it later. And they have nothing but witness who were later suspects who constantly changed their stories. Without any sort of outside evidence,
with the only " evidence " coming from the prime suspect who recants,  
how can they lay the charges ?
The judge, don't know which one ( s ) was well aware of these stories and still let them out.

As Jossy said a long time ago: it's the judiciary at fault. I read some of what Rammerstein posted today in his frantic defense of the judges, and the poor guy doesn't even realize that he is defending tyrants and tyrannical behaviour. The judges totally rule there...they are mini-kings. No wonder Paulus wanted to become one. They have total power. Corruption reigns supreme

Is Rammstein one of Paulus' friends?  I have always thought so.

I also have wondered; Well, whoever he is, he is totally oblivious to the fact that a legal system which gives all powers to the judiciary, is a flawed legal system which gives no thought or consideration to the inherantly flawed human condition and it's many temptations, especially of those in high office. No wonder Aruba is as it is.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: December 02, 2006, 03:03:24 PM »

I'm just musing out loud here, but if we take what Jossy said literally, all we have is that Dompig says he has enough to get a rape/kidnapping. This case has taught us all that all that means is that there is a statement by the one time chief investigator (video ot taped) with an opinion. Without the evidence to back that statement up, it's worthless. My question is ,"Based on what, and is it hard enough to stick?"

See the patience in that rant?  Laughing It's only the curiosity that comes through, right?  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: December 02, 2006, 03:07:05 PM »

Dana
any chance you can get De Vries on the show??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: December 02, 2006, 03:07:37 PM »

Sorry, but I'm on a roll here................

I, too, feel that there is WAY ENOUGH circumstantial evidence to convict of rape, kidnapping, AND murder, but obviously the powers that be in Aruba, disagree. Wouldn't they just "disagree" with Dompig, too? Unless there is NEW evidence, it seems to me that Aruba's judicial system has already determined the veracity of existing evidence.

Does that make sense to anyone but me?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 02, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »

CBB, it makes sense to me too.  At this point I am wondering if we will be hearing that the case will be prosecuted in the Netherlands with Karin Janssen as the Head Prosecutor.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #545 on: December 02, 2006, 03:13:10 PM »

If somebody doesn't say something, I'll just keep talking.  Laughing

If the case to be made was against LE, then I agree, there is mounting hard evidence. The DeVries interview establishes progress in that direction. I'm looking for "stickable" evidence toward the perps, that Aruba hasn't already determined to ignore.

OK, I quit.  Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #546 on: December 02, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
CBB, it makes sense to me too.  At this point I am wondering if we will be hearing that the case will be prosecuted in the Netherlands with Karin Janssen as the Head Prosecutor.

It would be encouraging to hear that an Aruban or Caracau (sp?) judge would not have impact on anything. Wow, anybody other than a "friend of the family" would be good news.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: December 02, 2006, 03:16:34 PM »

Shocked

Yes, I am afraid any statement will be made out to have been made prior to some new evidence being brought forward that changes everything.  But I like this line of thought and there is legal precedent for Dutch having been tried and convicted in the NL for crimes committed in other countries.

Not sure this will ever happen but I do like the idea.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: December 02, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »

Well, if there is to be a follow-up DeVries television then we know there is more information that has not been made public.

Seems the information will eventually sift out just at a much slower pace than NH deserves.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #549 on: December 02, 2006, 03:19:56 PM »

Well, if there is to be a follow-up DeVries television then we know there is more information that has not been made public.

Seems the information will eventually sift out just at a much slower pace than NH deserves.

The best thing KJ could do is to introduce DeVries as a witness, and then sit down and shut up.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 02, 2006, 03:25:29 PM »

Well along with the perpetrator's being brought to account for their miserable deeds I am truly hoping that those who have been the corruption stalling this & hindering NH from having a proper burial & her family from receiving her back home are totally prosecuted & serve as long, if not a longer, sentence along with the guilty for as far as I am concerned they chose to become accomplices & deserve to be punished severely.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: December 02, 2006, 03:29:35 PM »

Forgot to add:

PVDS is a Criminal NOT a Genius.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 02, 2006, 03:31:52 PM »

Forgot to add:

PVDS is a Criminal NOT a Genius.

IMO
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #553 on: December 02, 2006, 03:37:30 PM »

I'm just sorry that DeVries didn't get involved sooner.  We're on the clock and time is running out.  I believe he said he would be doing at least one follow-up show, possibly two.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 02, 2006, 03:39:20 PM »

I followed the case of Laci Peterson & can recall that the sperm & egg donor's of the murderer wanted to publish a book of lies & NO PUBLISHER came forward with a deal for them as ALL THE PUBLISHERS KNEW THERE WOULD BE NO MARKET FOR THE LIES UTTERED BY SUPPORTER'S OF A MURDERER.

Thanks to Laci's wonderful mother and family and attorney and the California Legal System, for Scott Peterson to profit from murdering his wife, was not allowed. It was NOT due to any publisher's conscience. If only the magnificent Modesto Police had been in charge of Natalee's disappearance, we would not be here today and the case would have been solved and positively prosecuted. Instead we are all asked to rely on a legal system so foreign and so illusive,  that justice will never be served if the criminals have anything to do with it. Things are upside down on that stinking island called Aruba. But truth will out, no matter how arrogant those on Aruba are.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 02, 2006, 03:43:14 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "memphis"
Peaches, how are you feeling?

Another day on the daisy side of the dirt.  Now that I have had my coffee and some Percoset, I am pretty good.  I'm nearly caught up here and that's always good.  So I'm getting psyched to watch the Huskers play Oklahoma tonite.  That should be a great game.  Such an old rivalry.

Are you still having bone pain?  Sad

Yes.  It's very weird.  Comes and goes.  Usually happens in the big bones like femur, hips, back.  Percoset works well.

Have you talked with your onclogist about this pain yet? I'm worried, Peaches.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #556 on: December 02, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »

Merry Christmas, Anna!  Wink

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 02, 2006, 03:43:57 PM »

That would be oncologist.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 02, 2006, 03:49:03 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Thanks so much, CBB!  I love it.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Yes, I am decorating both here and in real life at home!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: December 02, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Thanks so much, CBB!  I love it.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Yes, I am decorating both here and in real life at home!

LOL! I've got to get off here and get started. You didn't have to use it, feel free to replace without hurting my feelings, I was just looking at hats and thought it might work on your avatar.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.