May 31, 2024, 06:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #552 12/1 - 12/3/2006  (Read 96562 times)
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 03, 2006, 08:24:15 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Leslie - the general concensus, even at the pro-Joran sites is that it's most likely a witness statement from an Aruban.  My guess is someone paid to give a false witness statement.

I wouldn't assume that an Aruban witness would need to be paid to give a  false witness statement against Natalee.  It's clear that since day one the attitude on Aruba has been that the less sympathetic Natalee can be made to appear, and the more it can be shown she was placing herself in danger with her behavior, the better it is for Aruba.  So basically everyone on the island has a motive to lie about her.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 03, 2006, 08:33:16 AM »

It is election day in Venezuela!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 03, 2006, 08:34:24 AM »

On another site someone said the date on the cocaine PV appears to be July,  I'm not seeing that myself.

Klaasend is it possible to zoom in on just the name?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 03, 2006, 09:38:15 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Anna wrote;
So this woman perhaps dies inbetween statements and Paulus just decides she was the very one that he spoke to at the bank. Just like Joran, Paulus can make a designer lie, too.

Wouldn't the bank have a surveillance video?

Probably BB but no one ever seems to look at them except Beth.  They then record over them or something.  Darnedest thing I ever saw but none of the tapes that are there were ever confiscated.  I would think McDonalds would have one as well as several other places but we have heard nothing of any of this.

Dunno why but think just no one ever bothered to check.

About that surveillance video at the bank, I remember last summer (2005) when Arubagirl took some pictures (maybe on a Sunday) and posted them here of the bank and McDonald's area.  If memory serves, there was either not a video camera in that area, or the video recorded over after x amount of hours.  Not sure which but I Recall that from last summer.  Does anyone else remember that?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 03, 2006, 09:46:42 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

Ugh, I'm becoming a late night poster again.  Confused  Need sleep!  LOL

1. The witness on the letter must be female and married unless the male took on both mother and fathers last name. Usually when you see
xxxx xxxx  xxxx-xxxxxx it's a maiden name with married last name or mother and fathers name. A lot of Europians and S. American's take on both parents names.

2. Does anyone remember the rumor or story about the blond female who was staying at the HI same time Natalee and MB kids were? She was right across the hall from Natalee's room. She and her boyfriend were buying and doing drugs or one of their friends and she was suppose to pay the drug dealer and said she would the next day but skipped out and left Aruba? She was threatened by the drug dealer if I recall. Maybe this
so-called witness saw this blond girl and mistaken her for Natalee?

3.What's the Statue of Limitations for Rape in Aruba, if any?

4. Klaas, make Jacqueline's golden slipper a Santa helper elf slipper, Robot's w/missle toe in one hand and a Santa hat and Carnut a Santa suite. hehe

5. Hubby and I rented a movie tonight and watched "The Lake House". Very good movie.

6. Daughters puppy in her santa elfs helper outfit. I think her little puppy is just the cutest little bugger. And hyper but just as sweet and playful. She's not a puppy anymore. Just a little over a year but to me still a puppy.

the name thing with multiple names is not necessarily the way it works.  Many men have multiple names but choose to use the 2-3 names.  In the case of many Hispanic men in this country, they will have hyphenated names.   Don't ask me how I know that but it is true that they will have 3, 4 or even 5 names.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 03, 2006, 09:51:16 AM »

Shizaru, I think there was a conscienciou effort by people like Julia Renfro from day #1 to make Natalee into an unsympathetic character.  I have it on pretty good word that on day #2 of her disappearance some members of the press whose name shall remain anonymous said it "served the little Bible-totin' *itch right. She got what she was asking for."

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 03, 2006, 09:52:16 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
I'm guessing four long names mean probably not Dutch?

Why, not long enough? Sweatyrunningman's PV reads as...

Paulus Antonious Petrus Johanna van der Sloot
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 03, 2006, 09:53:55 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Secret message to Leslie. Third ballot. Stepane Dion.
M and B I hope are gone. They are the dogs that have had their day.
CBC... where do the others go

That is a shocker!  Stephen Harper must be celebrating!   Dion isn't Prime Minister material; more of a behind-the-scenes guy, but better than Paul Martin anyday.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 03, 2006, 10:00:55 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It probably makes him sweat to have to write his name.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 03, 2006, 10:02:38 AM »

LESLIE: I was hoping to find out if Ruth Dijkhoff works at the CMB bank or if she is the Ruth that passed away....Unfortunately, my friend in Aruba does not know Ruth.....
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 03, 2006, 10:04:11 AM »

igsigs, I had a cousin who married into a fairly wealthy Dutch family from Texas.  The son had multiple names.  My #3 son always enjoyed playing with him when they came to visit and #3 son would say, "when is my cousin with five names coming back?"

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2006, 10:05:20 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

OK, could be Dutch then.  The last name seems a bit more Latiny to me tho, looks like it ends in a vowel.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 03, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »

In Aruba the woman's maiden name is last:

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: December 03, 2006, 10:09:57 AM »

Good morning,

For any of you asking about the JVDS reference on SNL, here it is...

Note, it comes at the end of the skit...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/videos/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 03, 2006, 10:13:20 AM »

On another site someone said the date on the cocaine PV appears to be July,  I'm not seeing that myself.

Klaasend is it possible to zoom in on just the name?

Shizaru - I did and you can't read it and I can't read any date either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 03, 2006, 10:14:33 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Good morning,

Laughing  Laughing It was so difficult watching that skit last night, OMG.  Was worth it to see mention of JVDS name though.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 03, 2006, 10:14:46 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
LESLIE: I was hoping to find out if Ruth Dijkhoff works at the CMB bank or if she is the Ruth that passed away....Unfortunately, my friend in Aruba does not know Ruth.....

PVDS is not clear, in his statement, whether Ruth worked in the bank or was doing her own banking at the time.  You have to wonder when a 50 year old woman dies if it was an illness, suicide, accident or murder.    If your friend could go to the Aruban newspapers and search their archives, she might find the original obituary.  I have searched everywhere I can think of on the internet.  Thank your friend!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 03, 2006, 10:15:54 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Good morning,

Laughing  Laughing It was so difficult watching that skit last night, OMG.  Was worth it to see mention of JVDS name though.

As MRS Red said Amy Pohler does a pretty bad southern accent.  But I admit when I heard her say his name, my ears perked up, and thought about all of the Monkeys.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 03, 2006, 10:16:36 AM »

Leslie - the general concensus, even at the pro-Joran sites is that it's most likely a witness statement from an Aruban.  My guess is someone paid to give a false witness statement.

I wouldn't assume that an Aruban witness would need to be paid to give a  false witness statement against Natalee.  It's clear that since day one the attitude on Aruba has been that the less sympathetic Natalee can be made to appear, and the more it can be shown she was placing herself in danger with her behavior, the better it is for Aruba.  So basically everyone on the island has a motive to lie about her.

We agree. I went and looked at some old archives and it started pretty early on. The ran away before started within the first week also. And the source of that was ppl in Aruba.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
igsigs, I had a cousin who married into a fairly wealthy Dutch family from Texas.  The son had multiple names.  My #3 son always enjoyed playing with him when they came to visit and #3 son would say, "when is my cousin with five names coming back?"

Laughing

Shiz, i would go with non-D utch also. I just wanted to write out sweatyrunningman again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.