June 15, 2024, 10:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #11 7/27/10 - 7/29/10  (Read 173091 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: July 28, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »

Also, just wanted to let you guys know that pic from Red Robin is in the Portland area...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 28, 2010, 12:00:02 PM »

Make a note of these roads that come from the MCSO site:
• Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
• Northwest Germantown Road
• Northwest Logie Trail Road
• Northwest Rocky Point Road
• Northwest Skyline Road
• Northwest 185th Avenue
• Northwest West Union Road
• Northwest Springville Road
• Bethany Boulevard
• Northwest Newberry Road
• Northwest McNamee Road
• Highway 30 between Northwest Rocky Point Road to Northwest Germantown Road
• Northwest Kaiser Road
• Northwest Thompson Road
• Northwest Laidlaw Road
Those with traffic footage or who have identified anything suspicious in their photos or videos area asked to contact the tip line for Kyron at: 1-503-261-2847.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 28, 2010, 12:11:03 PM »

May mean nothing but Foxnews just reported that Terri's arrest in imminent.  Foxnews could be misinformed too 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 28, 2010, 12:11:10 PM »

Titch,

Is it possible Kaine was sitting inbetween Kiara and Kyron and it was him that took the picture of Kyron and the picture of Terri & James?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 28, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »

May mean nothing but Foxnews just reported that Terri's arrest in imminent.  Foxnews could be misinformed too 

Well, I hope they're right...lots of people have said an arrest is imminent...but, I'm hoping that the Fox announcement is not news from yesterday...hope it's this morning's news (that sounds confusing). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 28, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »

When Terri gets arrested, I wonder if it will be for the MFH, the disappearing of Kyron, or both?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 28, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »

Another note: Terri and post-partum depression - was not a "diagnosis".  But...the doctor did give her some pills for "something".  I would bet money that the pills were for "depression".  That was obviously held back. Why?

Desiree said that people who are experiencing post-partum depression are depressed and sit around home; that they don't calculate and scheme...plan things out.  I believe Desiree believes that either from just her thoughts about depression or someone has told her that.  However, all I could do was think about Andrea Yates.  It came out in court that Andrea planned and thought many times about doing something with her children.  So, maybe not all people, but some people with post-partum depression do plan, scheme and carry out their plans.One final thought (sorry to be so long): another obvious point is that the responses to reporters are planned in advance, lots of discussion before meeting with reporters; this pre-planning allows the responder to word the response in the direction they want it to go and it's obvious it's all against Terri and Dede, too.  It does appear that Terri is critically involved with Kyron going missing and "maybe" Dede helped her friend in an emergercy some way.   

Having had some experience with depression, I just wanted to zero in on this (above). Desiree is right. People who are depressed - it is almost painful to be around people, and to be social. Planning in the way that Andrea Yates was planning is so much different that what this looks like, with TH. For one thing, AY’s "plan” didn’t take her out of the house. Also, she called the police right away, on herself.

If one was going to bring TH into the depression arena, I would say she looks more like bipolar to me. I have some experience with this to, due to a friend who was suffering from depression – and the medication the Dr. put her on brought her out of it – but she kept going up, and up, and up. Very risky, irrational behavior can be tied to bipolar.

But, imho, I feel that Terri is narcissistic.  If it’s all about being  bipolar (in TH’s case it would be more like full blown manic depression)  – then where’s the crash? Where’s the severe depression that should come after she realized everything she’d done? Bipolar is just that - what goes up must come down.

I don’t know – I’m no expert. Just a few observations with what I have known myself with depression – and what I’ve seen in others with bipolar.

I suspect that Terri has been self-medicating. I also wondered earlier if she could be bi-polar, and if a portion of her lies had to do with hiding substance abuse. She had a previous DUI, so that made me suspicious. I've also wondered if that directly had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.
Many people with bipolar disorder self-medicate, and have addiction issues. Kaine says he has discovered that she was secretly drinking. That would explain a lot of things, and it kind of confirms what I was thinking about her still abusing alcohol.
As far as the crashes, she may have had a prescription for depression, or she could've been using something else. As I posted earlier, there is a relationship between post partum depression and bipolar disorder. We don't really know what her doctor thought her issues were after Kiara was born, but Kaine did say she was given medication.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 28, 2010, 12:18:08 PM »

As I suspected - nothing more than what we have already heard, a lot of speculation.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 28, 2010, 12:18:11 PM »

I have wondered the same thing...how do we know that Kaine cheated on Terri?
and really, what does it matter? if my hubs cheated on me, I certainly wouldn't cause harm to his child because of it...

Learning if that and other claims in the case are real and not made-up by people helps to understand the dynamics of the case. It helps us paint a better picture of the circumstances in which the crime occurred.

Each of us is responsible for our own actions, and as cheating is bad enough and says a lot about a person's morals and character, it does never equal to harming a child.

To me is all about control, and who has the last word.

IMO.

I agree, Itaryl Moosee.  Understanding the dynamics does help give us the bigger picture.  Looking at the dynamics from all angles helps to understand it all better.  Doesn't lead me away from my initial impression, that Terri has some involvement (perhaps a great deal) in Kyron gone missing, with Kaine/Desiree having no involvement.  Just as with Casey Anthony, when we began to understand the dynamics of her family, we could see how Caylee's gone missing (then killed) had much to do with Casey getting back at Cindy.  Casey/Cindy took turns one-upping each other for control. They still do, even tho Casey is in jail.  Am thinking this case is a lot like that, Terri and Kaine one-upping the other for control, while once again, a precious child paying the price.  Doesn't make Terri any less guilty for what she very likely has done.  Just helps us make sense of the madness in this case.  IMO. 

Wyks,
     This post makes perfect sense and I wholeheartedly agree.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #409 on: July 28, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

That is what I believe as well Terri is bipolar. It is extremely difficult to know what a person with this is up too, risky behavior and what one all does during the high. Self medication is very likely, and it is also difficult for a person to get the right amount of medication to control bipolar. But from everything I've been reading about her behavior sure falls into this. Again, not making excuses.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #410 on: July 28, 2010, 12:33:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Titch, I see where you are coming from on the maps and stuff, but Quinn is a minor, and I feel sure he loved his little brother and is very upset about him missing. But I just don't feel right with putting his picture and info out here on the web. In my opinion Terri and any of the adults are old enough to know what they put on the internet is fair game, but these kids are innocent as far as we know at this time.
JMO....My heart aches for the parents and the siblings of Kyron. He needs to be home.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 28, 2010, 12:36:32 PM »

Where does Greg work and is "his" Amy McCullough the music editor for the Willamette Week...or is that a different Amy? There's a Greg McCullough that posted a ton of music posters & stuff on a Portland site.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 28, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »

Thanks for all the research and pictures, Titch. I would say that Quinn is a very handsome young man.

Klassen? According to what you posted yesterday... when is this board going down for maintenance? Is it in the day or night? I would hate to scroll up a few dozen posts to find out... Smile

About Dateline transcripts... they are for sale through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT. Video Tapes: Only selected segments of NBC's news magazines are available. For information call 1-800-420-2626

The episode is on a few free internet channels, others may tell you where ... cause I am one who thinks that computers were meant to compute and not watch television. Maybe hulu.com ?

Smile

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 28, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »

I am just asking and not causing trouble, but how do you not know if your spouse is drinking and the spouse that is drinking goes to bed night after night from too much booze? That is confusing to me.

I have to share something...two years ago my daughter was going thru issues and would drink vodka straight..she was a true closet drinker..she actually would hide the vodka in the closet and drink in the closet. I felt like I knew my daughter well and I never once suspected her of this...until her husband told me about it..to say the least I was  so I found it hard to believe that Kaine did not know something was different about her..unless she did the drinking and went straight to bed and slept...and who knows they may have slept in separate beds.
Thank you for sharing, alcohol abuse is a common problem and I sure hope your daughter got treatment and is better  an angelic monkey But her husband your son in law knew. I know there are people that drink and you don't see startling differences, but many exhibit anger, depression and other obvious changes.

Thank you....she is all better!

Not to be mean....but Dede and Terri look like they once had diet pills to control their weight...and the booze will add on the pounds as fast as anything else. Both ladies have had a noticeable weight gain....the pictures of Terri with the baby, she looks like she was smaller then than now....of course that has nothing to do with finding Kyron....and I hope this is not taken out of context about how someone looks....just body changes can speak volumes about what is happening in someones life.

I was thinking the same thing. Excessive drinking can really cause a person to gain weight. It is an indication that something is going on in a person's life when there is a big change in appearance.Terri's probable substance abuse more than likely factored into what happened to Kyron.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: July 28, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »

Wyks,
     This post makes perfect sense and I wholeheartedly agree.

Thanks Curly!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 28, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »

Titch, I see where you are coming from on the maps and stuff, but Quinn is a minor, and I feel sure he loved his little brother and is very upset about him missing. But I just don't feel right with putting his picture and info out here on the web. In my opinion Terri and any of the adults are old enough to know what they put on the internet is fair game, but these kids are innocent as far as we know at this time.
JMO....My heart aches for the parents and the siblings of Kyron. He needs to be home.

No way, I think Quinn (as well as his father) are completely innocent! I do think Terri has an agenda of some kind. I think it's suspicious where they are located & think Terri is the connection. The question I have is what is Terri's true agenda? If the Amy that works for the Wilamette is the same one that is Greg's Amy, that could explain why he's never brought up. Quinn obviously loves Kyron very much. It shows in his default pic that he shows on his FB a/c...he changes it to show different pics of him & his brother. Quinn & Greg appear to be wholesome genuine people. I think the video footage requested from those roads is uncannily suspicious.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »

Personally, I think all of the discussion about Kaine is a tempest in a teapot.  There's basically a vaccum of information about the case, so people are pondering "what or who drove Terri over the edge".  While I think I understand why its happening, it still just galls me.

No one, not even Kaine, drove Terri to this point.  Terri alone made this choice.  Lots of people are in bad marriages and/or are depressed - that does not give them an explanation to harm a child.  It's a dangerous line of reasoning, imo.  Do we really want to be a society so concerned about violator's rights?  That can only come at the expense of victim's rights, and like him or not, Kaine is a victim.

Anyway, this is why I think its wrong to offer up Kaine as an explanation for Terri's behavior.  It's based mostly on rumors anyway, and for all of our dislike of Kaine isn't it also interesting that there aren't any people/acquaintances coming out to say what a jerk Kaine is.

JMO and only MO.

Wonderful post, Lifesong.  I totally agree Smile

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 28, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »

No way, I think Quinn (as well as his father) are completely innocent! I do think Terri has an agenda of some kind. I think it's suspicious where they are located & think Terri is the connection. The question I have is what is Terri's true agenda? If the Amy that works for the Wilamette is the same one that is Greg's Amy, that could explain why he's never brought up. Quinn obviously loves Kyron very much. It shows in his default pic that he shows on his FB a/c...he changes it to show different pics of him & his brother. Quinn & Greg appear to be wholesome genuine people. I think the video footage requested from those roads is uncannily suspicious.

Do you think they might have requested video footage to help rule out Desiree (by checking out anyone connected with her) as a possible suspect, being the non-custodial parent? I'm sure they needed to cover every possible angle in a case like this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »

I do not like the way persons, like Quinn are being dragged into this. This is a public forum and he is a minor child. What is the purpose ? Idle gossip or speculation ?  This case has become toxic on most of all the other boards and I am dismayed that SM is becoming like this.
Hair, weight, pictures, who sitting next to whom with sinister connotations out of overactive imaginations isn't my thing, so I guess I will be glad when the board goes down for a while to give persons a chance to think how far off the mark they have gone. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 28, 2010, 12:52:53 PM »

That is what I believe as well Terri is bipolar. It is extremely difficult to know what a person with this is up too, risky behavior and what one all does during the high. Self medication is very likely, and it is also difficult for a person to get the right amount of medication to control bipolar. But from everything I've been reading about her behavior sure falls into this. Again, not making excuses.

Many people with bipolar disorder are manipulative, especially if they are abusing drugs and self-medicating. They also get addicted to the manic phase, and don't like giving that up. Promiscuity is also a component of bipolar, as is relationship issues and making very bad decisions and doing things impulsively.
I don't think anyone suffering from bipolar disorder should be excused from the consequences of their actions either. It's not an excuse for disappearing an innocent child. Terri has had opportunities to get help if she was having problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.