June 01, 2024, 11:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #4 1/22/11 - 1/28/11  (Read 213952 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 28, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

Search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn continues despite no new info

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/27/search-continues-despite-no-new-info/

O/T NORTHERN, Caylee documents are out.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: January 28, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »

One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother - Billie Dunn 1/27/11
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

Beau Berman: Shawn was named a suspect a couple weeks ago. Have you talked to him recently?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Umm, we still talk some over the phone."

Beau Berman: What is his attitude like now? Is he reclusive because there are so many fingers pointing at him?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Not with me. He wanted to talk to some media. He has talked to law enforcement since and been able to explain his story again. Mostly he just tells me to try to keep that optimism and he's still praying and his family is still praying. He misses us, he loves us".

<snipped>
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

Edit to add <snipped> to front of copy paste.  MB
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:25:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #942 on: January 28, 2011, 12:28:00 PM »

Klaas,

Will you, please, delete the information, I posted today, January 28, 2011 on Who's Who?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9319.0

The information I posted today on Who's Who is from the site below.

The info may be correct, but it just does not sit right with me. I need to prove it is conclusive. Will you please remove it?
Thank-you for your time.

Sorry,

Seahorse

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-whos-who/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 28, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23580
Clint Dunn Not Giving Up Search for Hailey 1/27/11
January 27, 2011

(snipped)
He stopped in Odessa Thursday to hand out flyers about Hailey’s disappearance on his way to El Paso.

Dunn wants to spread the message of Hailey’s disappearance across the border.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #944 on: January 28, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »

I have been looking at the screen shots of Hailey in the school....while it does look like she is thicker in the middle I also know anytime you shoot/photograph someone from that angle it makes you appear larger than you really are, I also know when I wear my hoodies I look thicker than I am and I do think it is just the angle of the video and the pockets of the hoody.

I also think IF she were pregnant she had spent enough time around her dad that someone would ahev noticed.......anyway, here is an experiement. I found these pics, same person - but one pic is a hoodie and is in a bathing suit, HUGE difference in the mid section appearance.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: January 28, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »

January 27, 2011

(snipped)
He stopped in Odessa Thursday to hand out flyers about Hailey’s disappearance on his way to El Paso.

My son is stationed in El Paso, I wonder if he could help show him around and help direct him to specific areas in EP......definitely keep him from crossing the border, very dangerous there. Think I should try and get them together at least to grab some flyers or do you all think that in reality it's a less than zero chance she is still with us

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 28, 2011, 01:28:50 PM »

January 27, 2011

(snipped)

My son is stationed in El Paso, I wonder if he could help show him around and help direct him to specific areas in EP......definitely keep him from crossing the border, very dangerous there. Think I should try and get them together at least to grab some flyers or do you all think that in reality it's a less than zero chance she is still with us

It would be worth a try I would think, IM. Your son could be helpful if he knows the area and could help Clint Dunn stay out of trouble areas, and he could also be be supportive in other ways, but of course ya'll would have to ask him if he wants help.   It's got to be so awful for Mr. Dunn, but I admire his trying what he can to find Hailey.  I don't think the search for Hailey should stop.  Even if there's a small chance she's alive, it's worth looking.  I know I would be looking if she were my daughter. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: January 28, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »

One on One with Hailey Dunn's Mother - Billie Dunn 1/27/11
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

Beau Berman: Shawn was named a suspect a couple weeks ago. Have you talked to him recently?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Umm, we still talk some over the phone."

Beau Berman: What is his attitude like now? Is he reclusive because there are so many fingers pointing at him?

Billie Jean Dunn: "Not with me. He wanted to talk to some media. He has talked to law enforcement since and been able to explain his story again. Mostly he just tells me to try to keep that optimism and he's still praying and his family is still praying. He misses us, he loves us".

<snipped>
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

Edit to add <snipped> to front of copy paste.  MB

Ask me if I am shocked......, SSDD IMO wrt her and SA

This rubbed me wrong also, from the above link

Billie Jean Dunn: "On top of Hailey missing have people saying horrible things and making horrible accusations and after I get Hailey home I'll deal with the slander and the defamation of character. I definitely will".

Hmmm~serisouly if and when Hailey comes home and we all pray she comes home alive, you should get on your knees and thank God you got a second chance if they even allow her to come back and live with you Billie....that is a rare gift and I'd hope you could see you did this to yourelf by inviting a monster who threatened to kill you, called your daughter promiscous, refused to take 2 polys, walked out in the middle of another and then when you do have media time the only one you show any emotion towards is your BF??????? But, you did tell your daughter to call 911 so hey, you've done your part.

Wow, she makes my blood pressure go thru the roof

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: January 28, 2011, 01:39:56 PM »

January 27, 2011

(snipped)

It would be worth a try I would think, IM. Your son could be helpful if he knows the area and could help Clint Dunn stay out of trouble areas, and he could also be be supportive in other ways, but of course ya'll would have to ask him if he wants help.   It's got to be so awful for Mr. Dunn, but I admire his trying what he can to find Hailey.  I don't think the search for Hailey should stop.  Even if there's a small chance she's alive, it's worth looking.  I know I would be looking if she were my daughter. 

I thought he might able to help since he has been stationed there for yrs, except the 10 months he was in Kirkuk.....I have been in contact with him anyway (CD) and I think he would welcome some help, even when he leaves if he left a stack of flyers with my son he could take them to the base and make sure they are distributed. I do agree with you in regards to the small chance and he is one of the few parents I have seen that is willing to walk the talk....nevermind the pot charges and all that BS, he stepped up to the plate IMO and that is far more than I can say for the parents/step parents of so many missing kid's case we follow. I'll call my son and see what I can arrange and then let Clint know the offer stands

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »

IM

You and I are in agreement that by Billie not focusing on Shawn's lies/ descrepancies/ whereabouts on the morning of December 27 the impliction is that she is choosing out of a warped sense of "love" to betray her daughter.

Clint Dunn is privy to the contents of affidavit.  Hailey's father is aware yet ... Shawn appears to be a non-issue.  The focus of his search for his daughter is everywhere other than the route to Big Spring ... the route that Shawn took that morning to his mother's home.

Something is wrong with the picture.

Janet

+++++++

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

If you have any information about the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, call Clint Dunn at 325-207-1559

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: January 28, 2011, 02:44:56 PM »

IM

You and I are in agreement that by Billie not focusing on Shawn's lies/ descrepancies/ whereabouts on the morning of December 27 the impliction is that she is choosing out of a warped sense of "love" to betray her daughter.

Clint Dunn is privy to the contents of affidavit.  Hailey's father is aware yet ... Shawn appears to be a non-issue.  The focus of his search for his daughter is everywhere other than the route to Big Spring ... the route that Shawn took that morning to his mother's home.

Janet

+++++++

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

If you have any information about the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, call Clint Dunn at 325-207-1559

I do agree it's a very warped perception of love and my mind is boggled......IMO Clint is despearate and holding out for the 1% chance that she was taken to Mexico or is anywhere but where Shawn could have taken her, you and I both know the odds are she is in that general area but I understand his need to get her flyer out everywhere since there is a slim chance she was abducted by a random stranger etc., I guess you just continue to get the word out as far as you can, what else is he going to do? He doesn't want to search locally as he stated earlier....can you imagine finding the remains of your child? I'd be insane, and just to know one was missing would puch me over the edge, so I think he's trying to keep busy doing something productive, but that's just MOO

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 28, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »

Why the focus of both the investigation and Hailey's father does not appear to be on Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning of December 27th is beyond my comprehension.  However ... I comprehend perfectly why Billie wants to distance Shawn and ... it makes me sick.

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 28, 2011, 02:58:16 PM »

IM

Janet

+++++++

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

I do agree it's a very warped perception of love and my mind is boggled......IMO Clint is despearate and holding out for the 1% chance that she was taken to Mexico or is anywhere but where Shawn could have taken her, you and I both know the odds are she is in that general area but I understand his need to get her flyer out everywhere since there is a slim chance she was abducted by a random stranger etc., I guess you just continue to get the word out as far as you can, what else is he going to do? He doesn't want to search locally as he stated earlier....can you imagine finding the remains of your child? I'd be insane, and just to know one was missing would puch me over the edge, so I think he's trying to keep busy doing something productive, but that's just MOO

In my opinion ... nothing productive is going to come out Clint's search efforts for his daughter if he is denying the revealed truth.  I refuse to abet him in any way in his denial.  I do not want this father to wasted time and expense if the outcome is a given.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 28, 2011, 02:59:04 PM »

IM

Janet

+++++++

Beau Berman
CBS 7 News
bberman@cbs7.com
January 27, 2011

<snipped>

If I may say so, I don't see him not searching along that route with the searchers being warped, because he said he was afraid of what he might find. I think that is true of any parent, and why they are not allowed to actively search. Instead of staying home brooding, he is out there doing something to feel like he's being helpful in some little way. More power to him!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: January 28, 2011, 03:02:28 PM »

If I may say so, I don't see him not searching along that route with the searchers being warped, because he said he was afraid of what he might find. I think that is true of any parent, and why they are not allowed to actively search. Instead of staying home brooding, he is out there doing something to feel like he's being helpful in some little way. More power to him!

Fanny

Please read my post again.  The word "warped" was never applied Clint's search efforts.  The word was applied to Billie's "love" for Shawn.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 28, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »

Prior to Clint spending his time and money distributed flyers across the Mexican border maybe it would be wise to stop and reflect on the words in the affidavits that appear to implicate Shawn and ... then on the words of his own daughter to his mother ... her Nana.

Hailey should be the focus ... not the inability to accept reality.  IMO

My words are exactly what I would say to Clint if he were my own son.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 28, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »

January 27, 2011

(snipped)

IM, that nice your son would like to help,but since he is in the U.S. armed forces,he may not be able to,have him check
with his C O dont want him messing up what is prob a great service record,sounds like he his making it a career
and thank him for me, for the service he does for this great country of ours

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: January 28, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »

Is it possible that maybe the "stretching " of the earlobes might have been from having ears pierced with a needle and thread (old school way) and not at a mall with the guns ? Old school ways of piercing an ear ...normal earrings don't go in to well....that is how I had mine done and needed to stretch the holes to use normal sized earrings....just a thought

BD saying she could use those, but that's the biggest she could go leads me to believe she was going for bigger holes. I will say after seeing the close ups of Hailey and not seeing these earrings in any Christmas pictures, that comment is looking more random. I'm starting to wonder if it could have been a preplanned detail BD intended to tell in full at any chance she got, in hopes LE would take note and shift the focus onto Hailey's dad.  

Maybe not, but...................Hailey had worn them for a week because she was supposedly stretching her ears, she goes missing and now one earring (aka big as she can go, ear stretcher) is found at her dad's house, the house she supposedly had never showed up at?  
<Snipped>
BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.
<snipped>
Edit:  It's great you included the link, but if you copy and paste and snip out of an article (or transcript) please show it's snipped.  TY  Muffy
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Sorry  Embarassed Okay this is embarrassing, I'm lost, how do I do that?

In an attempt to save space and show that it was BD"s own words that implied Hailey was stretching her ears, for those who may be thinking it's speculation because of the earring that was found. Anyway I copied a single post in a long thread of replies instead of hitting reply and reposting all of them, yet again. I've had this happen on locked threads too, when my comment is related to one post within many. Is it always best to hit "reply" and repost, or is there a way to add the snipped part in on a copy and paste? This is my first and my only posting on a board forum.

I'm thinking that made no sense, I know what I mean, but I don't know how to say it and lost myself.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 28, 2011, 05:20:21 PM »

You know, Hailey's middle looks unusually big.  Could she have been pregnant or did she simply gain weight that way?

The RAW school video where I got that screen capture:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334946

I agree with you here.  I was looking at Crankys album this am and when I saw the shcool footage the very first thing I said was my goodness she kinda hefty through the midsection/hip area.  Knowing her face I could recognize her but I pictured a much different physique from the Missing Child info than what I am seeing.  Makes one now think about what SA said about her.  I won't repeat it cause I'm trying not to believe anything he said but with the lax parenting of BD we really can't say for sure. In my eyes Momma is still trying to act like a teenybopper and just might have let Hailey do a lot more than she wants to admit now.  Anyone found the possible boyfriend of Hailey?

BBM... I don't know if she is pregnant or not, but if she is I don't believe it is by a boyfriend, I would think SA would be the father. Could be why Hailey is missing, she was going to tell and SA had to get her out of the way. JMO BTL  JSM
just saying she does look pregnant ...
WELCOME SCARYEST!! SORRY I MISSED YOU!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: January 28, 2011, 05:25:32 PM »

Shy-Monkey
 scratch  

You quoted espresso lover's post?
You replied in your words to that post?
You then included some of the transcript in your post?
You the posted the link after the part of the transcript? (if you copy and paste an area out of an article/transcript, just include (snip) before and/or after it- or even in between if you copy and paste several different unconnected segments)

Do I have this correct?

If we need to, we can go over to the  Test area and figure this out.

Link to Link to Test Area in the Monkey Lounge.:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.760

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:29:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.