May 28, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 369763 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: June 06, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

And Cindy said, under oath, that they spent a pleasant evening.  They are still lying to protect casey.  It can't be both ways.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 06, 2011, 01:15:03 PM »

I admit that Cindy caused me to have some modicum of sympathy for her while she was on the stand listening to the third 911 tape, but overall, I don't feel sorry for her.  She lied on the stand, under oath, when she said she believed Casey to be a good mother.  She lied on the stand, under oath, when she said she and Casey spent a pleasant evening on June 15th, the last night she saw Caylee.  We know by testimony of others that Casey was not a good mother and Cindy did not think she was a good mother.  Lee told Jesse Grund that there was a huge fight and Cindy actually had her hands around Casey's throat, apparently after learning on June 15th that Casey had raided Shirley Pleasea's bank account.   How could Cindy not have been angry after having learned that Casey had yet again taken money from the nursing home fund for Mr. Pleasea?  It stretches credulity.  She had taken an oath, "So help me God," to tell the truth; one assumes the same God to whom she refers to emphasize her sincerity. We have watched her actions for three years.  She has lied, threatened, accused, tampered with evidence, hampered a murder investigation, etc. etc. etc.
I find her to be a dispicable person, as is her husband.  Lee somewhat redeemed himself as I believe the basically told the truth on the stand.

Of course the biggest culprit is Casey.  But this is a way of life for these people.  They are all accomplished liars.

I don't think that the theory of death by chloroform is a new and novel idea.  I think at least half of us have thought that for a long, long time.

About this being "Only a circumstantial case."  How many murders have eye witnesses? Most murder cases which are tried and won are tried and won on circumstantial evidence.  Trying someone for murder only when there was an eyewitness would severely limit the number of murderers convicted.

Linda Kenny Baden is a ridiculous person who is now holding forth on TruTV.  I no longer pay any attention to what she says.  If anything, IMO, what she says is probably in direct opposition to the truth.

And then there's the lace-up-the-back-like-a-Polish-sausage dress. 

BB, I agree with you except I still think LEE know more than he will ever tell. The whole bunch of them are NOT there for Caylee...they are there for themselves....but I still will NOT be surprised to see each of them beg them BEG for mercy for CASEY.....not Justice for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 06, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »

I think BOBO is asking for the suicidal note because with that he can prove that he knew that Caylee was dead...and Cindy stop looking for Caylee 6 weeks ago it means that in her mind caylee was alive but not in George mind

The above statement makes no sense.  Cindy was not looking for Caylee until 6 weeks ago.  She was looking for Zanaida and stopped looking 6 weeks ago.  She already knew Caylee was deceased.........

I believe the prosecution is making progress in convincing the jury there was a dead body in that car.  Bozo can object all day long but too many people smelled that awful smell.
and

I believe George's suicide attempt was after Caylee's remains were discovered off Suburban Dr., so yes, he knew she was dead. And I thought Cindy said on the stand last week that she stopped looking for "Zanny the Nanny" 6 weeks ago, not stopped looking for a live Caylee. I could be wrong, so much information and a lot of it conflicts with what we've read and heard in the 3 years leading up to the trial...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #583 on: June 06, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

@BrandonJay21 yes. but this gives the defense the right to recall him at any time.

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

BrandonJay21's question was:

BrandonJay21

@CFNews13Casey I'm confused. Isn't a subpoena for someone to come to court? He's there already, right?

http://twitter.com/#!/BrandonJay21

Plus, isn't it TOO LATE for him to add new witnesses??   He is such a putz.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 06, 2011, 01:17:17 PM »

Put me down as another who doesn't trust Cindy (or George or Lee).  She needs help, but sadly there is no help for her.  So, if we can't help her, then let's help the rest of the world and keep this killer behind bars and let the world forget the name casey anthony.  JMO

Agree. I am in the do not trust any of the Rosebuds right now either.  They have proven in the past they can spin on a dime and do often.

Never did trust them, still don't.
ITA

Yep.

I again watched the opening statements of Jose Baez.  Casey's parents did not flinch or show looks of outrage/disbelief at the dispicable accusations directed at George.

I contend that  Casey's parents realized that the defence strategy could possibly be a foundation of reasonable doubt in jury deliberations ... a foundation of reasonable doubt that could save their daughter from the death penalty or LWOP and ... there will be no objection.

On the other hand ... Casey's parents realize that in the court of public opinion the vile accusations that spewed from Baez's lips will not be believed ... will not be believed when it is considered that their pathoglogical lying daughter is the source.

In other words ... George and Cindy on on a mission and ... the mission has nothing to do with justice for their precious granddaughter.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 06, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »

WOW...Jose won one

What did he win?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 06, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »

IMO, Cindy is unwilling to hear the cold, hard scientific facts here, as they relate to Caylee.  This is hard for her (as it would be for any grandparent).  She knows this will seal Casey's fate, but she knows it's necessary information too.  Notice, she's not leaving. She's making herself sit through this.  JMO 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 06, 2011, 01:19:29 PM »

Does anyone think that the State has made deals w/Cindy and George about their testimony.  They have only briefly mentioned Cindy washing the clothes, cleaning items that were in the car, the steak knife, the hairbrush, all the things that we know Cindy/George said and did to obstruct the investigation and or redirect the investigation.  It seems to me that maybe the State said they will not pursue these areas in exchange for their truthful testimony now and if they stop trying to protect ICA. 

That's a good point to consider, but Cindy lied on the stand last week to protect her bad seed.
Please refresh my brain what did she lie about TY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 06, 2011, 01:19:46 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cadams1206

cadams1206 cadams1206

Geraldo Rivera calls Casey Anthony a 'narcissistic child killing slut': Orlando, Fla. - Television personality G... http://exm.nr/jgrDVl

Wow, at least this is something.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 06, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »

Back in session.

Good Lord, someone get this girl a belt!

They can't.  She might hurt herself, LOL. 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 06, 2011, 01:21:09 PM »

Put me down as another who doesn't trust Cindy (or George or Lee).  She needs help, but sadly there is no help for her.  So, if we can't help her, then let's help the rest of the world and keep this killer behind bars and let the world forget the name casey anthony.  JMO

Agree. I am in the do not trust any of the Rosebuds right now either.  They have proven in the past they can spin on a dime and do often.

Never did trust them, still don't.
ITA

Yep.

I again watched the opening statements of Jose Baez.  Casey's parents did not flinch or show looks of outrage/disbelief at the dispicable accusations directed at George.

I contend that  Casey's parents realized that the defence strategy could possibly be a foundation of reasonable doubt in jury deliberations ... a foundation of reasonable doubt that could save their daughter from the death penalty or LWOP and ... there will be no objection.

On the other hand ... Casey's parents realize that in the court of public opinion the vile accusations that spewed from Baez's lips will not be believed ... will not be believed when it is considered that their pathoglogical lying daughter is the source.

In other words ... George and Cindy on on a mission and ... the mission has nothing to do with justice for their precious granddaughter.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Would you want your own daughter to be put to death?  I can't think of a mother that would..... no matter what she had done.  What a horrible place the Anthonys are in...... just saying.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 06, 2011, 01:22:47 PM »

Does anyone think that the State has made deals w/Cindy and George about their testimony.  They have only briefly mentioned Cindy washing the clothes, cleaning items that were in the car, the steak knife, the hairbrush, all the things that we know Cindy/George said and did to obstruct the investigation and or redirect the investigation.  It seems to me that maybe the State said they will not pursue these areas in exchange for their truthful testimony now and if they stop trying to protect ICA. 

That's a good point to consider, but Cindy lied on the stand last week to protect her bad seed.

Yes,,,, what is the lie she told?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 06, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »

In regard to Cindy, reliving the events leading up to the present was hard for her. She was hearing the calls and visits with blinders off. She was hearing them for the first time with knowledge that Casey was guilty of Caylee's death. I don't know that she's prepared, at this point, to accept that KC murdered Caylee outright, but she knows KC is somehow responsible.

I'm curious to see how she's going to settle into this. Will she reach a bottom line that is, "OK, Caylee's gone and I can't face KC being put to death, too!" or will she take a helpless sideline seat and hope both sides do their best, wanting both Justice for Caylee and the best defense for her daughter?

Cindy's in a very difficult spot, and my heart goes out to her.......... as long as she tells the truth.

She has so far. Mark Fuhrman said last night she never told him she may have left the latter down Bozo was just trying to  create doubt..
 Mark Fuhrman said Cindy Anthony told him she put the pool ladder away ...

That is what Cindy testified to.  However ... the defence is attempting to create reason doubt by implying that Cindy was distracted following her swim with Caylee on the evening of June 15th ... distracted when Casey arrived home.

Will Baez further this defence strategy by implying that there was indeed a confrontation between Casey and Cindy.  Apparently ... according to brother Rick ... earlier in the day while visiting her father/mother ... Cindy had learned that Casey had been stealing from her Grandfather.

In other words ... the evening of June 15th was not a special bonding time for Cindy, Casey and Caylee as Cindy implied in her testimony of May 28th ... Day 16 of the trial happenings.

Janet

++++

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

If anything Casey put up the latter after returning from her fake job left the slider wide open so Caylee would go in on her own and drown but that doesn't explain the chloroform 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 06, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Dog handlers in the Casey Anthony case are in hallway this afternoon.

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #594 on: June 06, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Dog handlers in the Casey Anthony case are in hallway this afternoon.

TY!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 06, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »

And Cindy said, under oath, that they spent a pleasant evening.  They are still lying to protect casey.  It can't be both ways.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just going to ask, Why didn't Bozo try and discredit that then?  He seems he's all about trying to discredit everyone so far so I wonder about that.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 06, 2011, 01:28:44 PM »

I admit that Cindy caused me to have some modicum of sympathy for her while she was on the stand listening to the third 911 tape, but overall, I don't feel sorry for her.  She lied on the stand, under oath, when she said she believed Casey to be a good mother.  She lied on the stand, under oath, when she said she and Casey spent a pleasant evening on June 15th, the last night she saw Caylee.  We know by testimony of others that Casey was not a good mother and Cindy did not think she was a good mother.  Lee told Jesse Grund that there was a huge fight and Cindy actually had her hands around Casey's throat, apparently after learning on June 15th that Casey had raided Shirley Pleasea's bank account.   How could Cindy not have been angry after having learned that Casey had yet again taken money from the nursing home fund for Mr. Pleasea?  It stretches credulity.  She had taken an oath, "So help me God," to tell the truth; one assumes the same God to whom she refers to emphasize her sincerity. We have watched her actions for three years.  She has lied, threatened, accused, tampered with evidence, hampered a murder investigation, etc. etc. etc.
I find her to be a dispicable person, as is her husband.  Lee somewhat redeemed himself as I believe the basically told the truth on the stand.

Of course the biggest culprit is Casey.  But this is a way of life for these people.  They are all accomplished liars.

I don't think that the theory of death by chloroform is a new and novel idea.  I think at least half of us have thought that for a long, long time.

About this being "Only a circumstantial case."  How many murders have eye witnesses? Most murder cases which are tried and won are tried and won on circumstantial evidence.  Trying someone for murder only when there was an eyewitness would severely limit the number of murderers convicted.

Linda Kenny Baden is a ridiculous person who is now holding forth on TruTV.  I no longer pay any attention to what she says.  If anything, IMO, what she says is probably in direct opposition to the truth.

And then there's the lace-up-the-back-like-a-Polish-sausage dress. 

BB, I agree with you except I still think LEE know more than he will ever tell. The whole bunch of them are NOT there for Caylee...they are there for themselves....but I still will NOT be surprised to see each of them beg them BEG for mercy for CASEY.....not Justice for Caylee.

Hi Sunny. You are probably right about Lee.  I think he told the truth, as far as it went. I think what he said was what he agreed to say and no more under his use immunity agreement.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #597 on: June 06, 2011, 01:28:47 PM »

Wasn't it about the placement of the dryer sheet in the car?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #598 on: June 06, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »

Yes she does and I dont know how she can sit there and not go over and choke the living shit out of her killer daughter.
I know I could never be in the courtroom.. Id be in jail. lol
Does anymonkey know if Cindy is an LPN or an RN?  TIA

And as a nurse hearing about this chemical chloroform in the Trillions!!!
She is Floored imo

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 06, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just going to ask, Why didn't Bozo try and discredit that then?  He seems he's all about trying to discredit everyone so far so I wonder about that.

Probably because it would make his client look even worse, if that's possible.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.