May 28, 2024, 09:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 369775 times)
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 06, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »

Mike Brooks just said " you can't go against the machines regardless" and he has to try to make Vass look bad.........and like he said it is not going to happen. He said Bozo is doing himself a lot of wrong by trying to make out that Dr. Vass is not what he says he is.  

I wish I was watching what you're watching, because the reporters on my tv think the prosecution's side is "fatally flawed". ugh.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #741 on: June 06, 2011, 02:30:53 PM »

Bozo said I'd like to START OFF with .....

OMGosh.  Can this go on rest of day?  Cause, I cannot listen to him much longer. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 06, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »

bozo is such a dirty attorney says stuff so jurors hear it after the judge has spoken to him i hope they see thru that
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #743 on: June 06, 2011, 02:31:39 PM »

Mike Brooks just said " you can't go against the machines regardless" and he has to try to make Vass look bad.........and like he said it is not going to happen. He said Bozo is doing himself a lot of wrong by trying to make out that Dr. Vass is not what he says he is.  

I wish I was watching what you're watching, because the reporters on my tv think the prosecution's side is "fatally flawed". ugh.

Sounds like it is time to change the channel.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 06, 2011, 02:31:50 PM »

If anything Casey put up the latter after returning from her fake job left the slider wide open so Caylee would go in on her own and drown but that doesn't explain the chloroform 

If an accidental drowning resulted in Caylee's demise ... the truth would have been revealed long ago.  Three years later ... Casey would not be on trial for pre-meditated murder with the death penalty/LWOP conviction hanging over her head.  There would have been a plea deal ... a plea deal implies that Casey would at this point in time would be doing her thing at Fusions every Saturday night.

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on that.  IF there was ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT that didn't involve any wrongdoing on Casey's part, we would already know what it was.  At the very least, she is guilty of doing something wrong that led to her daughter's death.  I don't believe we will ever know what truly happened.

The evidence encompassing the chloroform tells me that an overdose of this drug may provide the answers.  I am still on the fence whether Caylee's death was intentional or happened in the act of wrongdoing.  However ... even "an unintentional death in the act of wrongdoing" would imply a plea deal.

Unless an "OJ Moment" by the defence is on the horizon ... an "OJ Moement" that will exonerate Casey from the premeditated charge ... I cannot comprehend why the defence is playing Russian Roulette with the life of their client.

Janet

Yes Janet but I don't believe Casey will ever admit any kind of wrongdoing on her part.  It is always someone else's fault......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: June 06, 2011, 02:32:03 PM »

This is painful.  If the dog  handlers and dogs are in the hall and are up next I can not wait for Bobo to put a dog on the stand   

AND then...ask the dog if he is indeed a REAL dog.   

you forgot if the dog has a degree in chemistry and olfactory butt smelling of stoopid lawyers                  
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 06, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »

bozo is such a dirty attorney says stuff so jurors hear it after the judge has spoken to him i hope they see thru that

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 06, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

I just had a thought.  Could KC have been setting George or Cindy up for an accident while driving?  She parked the car on a road that Cindy traveled daily, iirc.  Was she hoping that one of them would see the car, come to collect it, and while driving home be overcome with chloroform and crash?  I was remembering something the good Dr. said this morning while talking about being 'shocked' at how high the levels were in the trunk.  He said that chloroform is like gas in that over time it dissipates over time.  He said that he lowered while sitting at the towyard and again while in the Anthony garage.  So, if it was shockingly high after that, wouldn't it have been at deadly levels while parked at Amscott?

WOW...........that could easily be true from the amounts in the car.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 06, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

Here's my summary of today's proceedings:
Baez: yada yada
State: Objection
JP: Sustained.
Baez: Answer the question.
Witness: I have.
State: Objection.
JP: Sustained; question was answered.
Baez: You're 'tupid and I are smart.
Witness: I don't think I understand what you mean.

Rinse and repeat.

Bozo is SO uninformed about any of this he is sickening to anyone who has any science background.  If that jury was all hippies who dropped out of school bozo might be able to fool them, but from what I heard in the selection, they are going to have a very poor response to this.

He is sickening to anyone with any kind of background.  He is sickening to anyone with no background.  He is sickening to anyone.  He is sickening.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 06, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »

This is painful.  If the dog  handlers and dogs are in the hall and are up next I can not wait for Bobo to put a dog on the stand   

I want the actually dogs in there while the evidence is in the courtroom, if they hit it would be devastating.

Absolutely!  Then go over and bite Bozo right in the AZZ...just to give us a laugh.  Caylee would enjoy that too, I believe!   an angelic monkey

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #750 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »

I just had a thought.  Could KC have been setting George or Cindy up for an accident while driving?  She parked the car on a road that Cindy traveled daily, iirc.  Was she hoping that one of them would see the car, come to collect it, and while driving home be overcome with chloroform and crash?  I was remembering something the good Dr. said this morning while talking about being 'shocked' at how high the levels were in the trunk.  He said that chloroform is like gas in that over time it dissipates over time.  He said that he lowered while sitting at the towyard and again while in the Anthony garage.  So, if it was shockingly high after that, wouldn't it have been at deadly levels while parked at Amscott?

If that were the case wouldn't KC have died from driving it for 2 weeks like that?
Not if she put it in the car after the car was parked at Amscott.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »

I want the actually dogs in there while the evidence is in the courtroom, if they hit it would be devastating.

The dogs would go nuts with all those evidence boxes containing the smell of decomp in the courtroom...just saying
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 06, 2011, 02:34:14 PM »

I love the way he says OKAY>>>>>>>>>>like sure dummy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2011, 02:34:28 PM »

Dr. Vass has had enough!  I really feel for him.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »

Vass is exasperated but holding up & just said the final report was not based on the numbers Bozo is confusing the jury with

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 06, 2011, 02:35:09 PM »

I just had a thought.  Could KC have been setting George or Cindy up for an accident while driving?  She parked the car on a road that Cindy traveled daily, iirc.  Was she hoping that one of them would see the car, come to collect it, and while driving home be overcome with chloroform and crash?  I was remembering something the good Dr. said this morning while talking about being 'shocked' at how high the levels were in the trunk.  He said that chloroform is like gas in that over time it dissipates over time.  He said that he lowered while sitting at the towyard and again while in the Anthony garage.  So, if it was shockingly high after that, wouldn't it have been at deadly levels while parked at Amscott?

WOW...........that could easily be true from the amounts in the car.

I have thought about this, as well and it would not surprise me in the least.  She was out to 'off' her parents, as well...IMO.  I was wondering when she was driving around with her dead baby in the trunk with her friends (before she dumped the car) if they didn't get sick in that car at that time???

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: June 06, 2011, 02:35:15 PM »

Didn't Baez say in his opening statment that the dogs lied?

Yes, and he wanted to put them on the stand IIRC but he does not speak dog

For his benefit, it's a shame that cattle don't fit into the trial - because he sure as heck does speak bull....
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #757 on: June 06, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »

Absolutely!  Then go over and bite Bozo right in the AZZ...just to give us a laugh.  Caylee would enjoy that too, I believe!   an angelic monkey
Bozo would sue over a bite.  Let the doggies pee on him.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 06, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »

The dogs would go nuts with all those evidence boxes containing the smell of decomp in the courtroom...just saying

Precisely!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:14 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

MidnightBurst she is an attorney under Cheney Mason. Her name is Whitney Boan.

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

In reply to: BigRich

stevehelling Who is the Blonde with the Lady Gaga hair sitting behind the Attorney's right shoulder when they are at the podium?

http://twitter.com/#!/MidnightBurst

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.