June 16, 2024, 10:06:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 254339 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 07, 2008, 03:41:56 PM »

OMG! Could it be Anita's ?

[Sorry if this gets addressed on down the line here...I am so far behind in  reading.]

And wasn't it ODD that supposedly Joran's ART teacher was there with Joran when Greta did her interview?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: February 07, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »

Since I don't know...

What is the significance of one's hand in their pocket??
A warning maybe for everyone to see? He isn't the only one who was shown in the paper with one hand in his pocket.
**Warning Graphic photo**
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/hanging5_9.jpg

How do you jump off a building and manage to get your hand in your pocket before you die?
Your right,his neck was perfectly fine and still managed one hand in his pocket after jumping from another bldg. Also Brigitte's suicide pic bothers me for many reasons.

Let me ask you this...do you know who her boyfriend was?  I was also noticing her tiny little foot hanging out from under the cover draped over her...that little foot reminds me of the little foot in the Aru-Bay videos.  No connection I am sure, just made me think of that foot and leg we discussed for hours on here once. 

The cameraman's neck does not appear to be twisted and broken as the other pic you posted of the guy with his hand in his pocket.  The camera guy looks like he was planted there after the fact. What do you think? TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 07, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »

Does anyone remember this business? SNUBA?  Is that the name of Paul Brough's legit business? 

Yes, it was his old business that just happened to be in the same building as the internet cafe Deepak worked in.

SnubaAruba
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 07, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »

Does anyone remember this business? SNUBA?  Is that the name of Paul Brough's legit business? 

Yes, it was his old business that just happened to be in the same building as the internet cafe Deepak worked in.

SnubaAruba

Snafuaruba

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 07, 2008, 03:48:52 PM »

Since I don't know...

What is the significance of one's hand in their pocket??
A warning maybe for everyone to see? He isn't the only one who was shown in the paper with one hand in his pocket.
**Warning Graphic photo**
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/hanging5_9.jpg

How do you jump off a building and manage to get your hand in your pocket before you die?
Your right,his neck was perfectly fine and still managed one hand in his pocket after jumping from another bldg. Also Brigitte's suicide pic bothers me for many reasons.

Let me ask you this...do you know who her boyfriend was?  I was also noticing her tiny little foot hanging out from under the cover draped over her...that little foot reminds me of the little foot in the Aru-Bay videos.  No connection I am sure, just made me think of that foot and leg we discussed for hours on here once. 

The cameraman's neck does not appear to be twisted and broken as the other pic you posted of the guy with his hand in his pocket.  The camera guy looks like he was planted there after the fact. What do you think? TIA
Yes,I do know who he is and he has not cooperated at all and lied to the Family. His Father was a high ranking member of the ALE. She was also seeing someone else once in a while from Curacao and he refuses to talk to the Family and has lied also.

I don't think that cameraman killed himself at all and he was murdered. I think he knew something and lived in fear until his death 2 weeks after Brigitte.IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 07, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »

has this been posted yet? the only person i recognize from his "old life" in aruba is jaime.

http://www.hi5.com/friend/632744--Joran--Profile-html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 07, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »

has this been posted yet? the only person i recognize from his "old life" in aruba is jaime.

Yes, been posted many times. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 07, 2008, 03:59:23 PM »

[Sorry if this gets addressed on down the line here...I am so far behind in  reading.]

And wasn't it ODD that supposedly Joran's ART teacher was there with Joran when Greta did her interview?

Thank you Ono.

I had forgotten all about the teacher along with Paulus accompanying Joran to that interview.  At the time ... I thought it odd.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 07, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »

just a little clarification on Peter R. de Vries.

it think it is obvious but i post it anyway.

he won't let himself get tricked into speculation by questions on the news shows.
questions like: "Peter, what do you think happened, you've got 30 seconds".
he won't do that.

in his earlier programs about Natalee he went into great detail about how bad aruba handled this case.
and what might have happened. but he only speculates if have has enough to back this up.
and there won't be enough time in the news and talk shows to do that.
he doesn't let talk show hosts put words in his mouth.

but another thing: is english is not excellent.
obviously in dutch he is much better in answering difficult are even offensive questions.
i wish you guys could have seen and understand his appearences on various dutch shows the last few days...
they had no chance in letting him say something he didn't want to say.

i am sure he did a little english training to get the relevant words and expressions right.
larry king is known to let the guest speak without interruption, but maybe greta wil make it harder from him to express himself correctly.

i keep repeating myself. but i so hope greta brings up the epilepsy aspect with peter.
this is very very important because the dutch news and talk shows will cover his appearances on USA tv too.
so that way the epilepsy story will become news here too.
it was in de telegraaf already, but this newspaper is not very good (remember yesterday's poisonous semen story....?)
peter has the momentum now, he can make hans mos look into this if it gets media attention.
in a few weeks time Natalee will be gone in the dutch news or in the last pages of the newspapers.

thank you....perhaps many of us should email this post to Greta...she might take notice

i am posting there on Greta's blog right now.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/oops-3/#comment-450863

tried to boost her ego also a little (taking credit). i think she may respond to that 

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 07, 2008, 04:08:16 PM »

oops  sorry

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 07, 2008, 04:13:29 PM »

oops  sorry

No need to be sorry.  Always good to have it posted again for those that may have missed it.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: February 07, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hDVgTd30vA
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 07, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »

Why Delay Ruling on Mos' Appeal?

Why does 3 judge panel need 8 days to rule on appeal?

jvds evidently in hiding and a report that he is on suicide watch.  There are reports of fights and violence in streets over this case.  There are clear issues attached to the tape of jvds, and a coverup.  The press is all over this --and is a constant headline story now in both the US and Holland.

What are these judges waiting for?

CHRISTMAS!!!!   

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 07, 2008, 04:18:46 PM »

i am posting there on Greta's blog right now.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/oops-3/#comment-450863

tried to boost her ego also a little (taking credit). i think she may respond to that 

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/front-page/#comments this is the correct link.

i don't know how to edit my messages on SM...

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: February 07, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: February 07, 2008, 04:27:24 PM »

Yes, but Stephanie Croes is also on there as a friend as of Sept. this year, sends him a wiccan card. It bugs me that she wasn't questioned by someone somewhere for her old website. I know she knows.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 07, 2008, 04:33:28 PM »

In the comments from the above article on FP:

viet vet on February 7th, 2008 10:46 am
Karel, you must either be a friend/family of Joran or work in damage control for his many lawyers. Peter has worked hard on this case, spent a sum of money and deserves any reward he receives. Joran is getting what he deserves, a lot of heat and rejection. I was there when van der Stratten said ” I can never arrest my best friend’s son, my god-child”., that was on the day after Natalee vanished. They were in the midst of a coverup at that time. Joran is not the main criminal in this case, there is enough wrong doing to really be spread around….Like the Aruban gov,. ALE, Charles Croes, Karin Jannsen, van der Stratten and of course the prime player, Paulus van der Sloot. Give us his timeline for May 30th,2005. Focus on the coverup and you know who did what. No need to look for others when you know who is guilty. Joran will tell us more if ALE doen’t have him killed. That is who he should worry about. He is the man who knows too much and talks too much. He lies, but there is some truth laced in the lies. Ask any expert on physcopaths. Her death is a crime, the coverup is a crime against humanity.

Excellent post!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2008, 04:35:45 PM »

I remember it as his music teacher being there for the Greta interview

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 07, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

I remember it as his music teacher being there for the Greta interview

Yes, I remember music teacher as well.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 07, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »

"Because I have seen the evidence..."

van der Stratten's brusque statement to reporter about why he thought Natalee was no longer living...

Indeed he did see the evidence that she was dead.  

He asked Beth/Jug if Natalee had a history of epilepsy & seizures -- within 48 hours of Natalee being gone.  

I remember seeing that verbal exchange on television...he was walking outdoors on the way somewhere, the reporter stopped him asking him how he knew she was dead [ or something to that effect ], and he drew back replying with those exact words.........and walked off in a huff. [ as if to say: how dare that reporter question his words? Of all the nerve! ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.