June 01, 2024, 02:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339303 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #400 on: November 15, 2008, 04:58:38 PM »

Grrr- I had 2 give up the puter 4 a bit so only reading now on bberry

What is a bberry ? Don't laugh, but just in case  I beat you to it 

blackberry~I hate when I have to use it, it's h@ll to type out a post on......but, I bribed my son for he laptop

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 15, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »

I just made a batch of brownies!  Sure smell good...any takers?  I'll share!

I just made oatmeal cherry cookies! I'll pass them around as soon as they are cooled! 
Yum-I'll share with you!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #402 on: November 15, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »

blackberry~I hate when I have to use it, it's h@ll to type out a post on......but, I bribed my son for he laptop

Is that like a palm sized puter ?..curious as I think KC lost one ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #403 on: November 15, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »

this culvert is in a field.. it is high enough for a person to almost stand up inside. It is a drainage culvert that releases into a small creek, also covered with high weeds, yellow flowers on them. This culvert goes underground from boggy creek road, about 200 feet,,
I had to hang down into that culvert and hold my camera under to see inside. But there was too much water as you can see in the pic.. I will email the directions, as I have the actual cordinates.  I did not notice signs that someone else had searched this area, I some how sort of stumbled on to it, while we were searching.
btw,,,cayley astroid sits @ 26 deg sag....the south end of the airport symbolizes the ending degree of sagitarius ..... the culvert is @ 28deg latitude  ....
also, thank you for  name compliment, it is a special name given to me.
Also, I did not mean to bum us all out more than normal here, I just had a moment, but thanks again, I felt the warmth of this group rekindle. mio
mio

i'm a sag Dec 19,1974
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: November 15, 2008, 05:11:26 PM »

It's a smart phone. You can get your re-mail, access the net, all kind of other goodies~except you need a teenager to help you figure the d@mn thin out at first. I took my daughter to an Elton John concert and missed the entire show trying to take a pictue with it, finally she reached over, and clicked something and now it works. Go figure

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 15, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »

NM..it's a phone that looks like a PSP... I can see your problem. My nephew has a PSP and god only knows how he can play games on it..like game boy 

o/t sorry

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: November 15, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »

i believe k/c lost a black jack phone they were looking the other day for it at BLPARK, they did pull out a pink mp3 and some one took it
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 15, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »

Janet, I knew i liked you 

My MIL is Japanese too.. her name is Yoko. My husband is half Japanese and our son is I suppose 1/4 Japanese 

Mio, that picture of the headstone with the date gave me the chills 

Mioyshi

I love your nic.  Does it have Japanese origins.  My sweet gentle MIL's name was Miyoshi and ... if youngest son had been a girl ... Miyoshi was our choice for a second name.

Janet
________

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 15, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

It's a smart phone. You can get your re-mail, access the net, all kind of other goodies~except you need a teenager to help you figure the d@mn thin out at first. I took my daughter to an Elton John concert and missed the entire show trying to take a pictue with it, finally she reached over, and clicked something and now it works. Go figure

thanks...I googled it 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »

i believe k/c lost a black jack phone they were looking the other day for it at BLPARK, they did pull out a pink mp3 and some one took it

IIRC, that's what she was spinning to the LE at first, but remember Lee's statement to the LE, he stated she left it at her boyfriends........things that make you go hmmmm.

[
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2008, 05:18:26 PM »

Thanks Sunny and Janet for the congrats .... I am so excited, now I will have a girl and boy grandbaby...  This was only at 4 months ...   Ultrasounds are amazing these days!

See what you have to look forward to Dolce ... only times 2!  (double trouble)   

SO SORRY for all my O/T today ... that's not usually me ...    

WOW...that is amazing!!!  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

wow, so much detail tn the ultrasound!  Congrats on the new addition!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 15, 2008, 05:25:18 PM »

Last night I was reading that a camera was stolen that belonged to Spider (LP's diver).  Was it found?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »

oh yeah.. these new-fangled gadgets!     my plain old cell phone went out, and my soon-to-be DIL handed me her phone to use.  i tried but couldn't figure it out, she took it and dialed the number and handed it back and said, hit send.  ummmm.. out of 30 zillion buttons, none said send or dial or anything like it.  i'm just soooo cell phone challenged!  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: November 15, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

Last night I was reading that a camera was stolen that belonged to Spider (LP's diver).  Was it found?
ya that was yesterday,and im not sure if it was found probly not. the divers pulled the pink thing out the day before!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »

oh yeah.. these new-fangled gadgets!     my plain old cell phone went out, and my soon-to-be DIL handed me her phone to use.  i tried but couldn't figure it out, she took it and dialed the number and handed it back and said, hit send.  ummmm.. out of 30 zillion buttons, none said send or dial or anything like it.  i'm just soooo cell phone challenged!  lol 

I'd prefer a plain old cell phone, but I need the ability to access the bloomberg when I'm out of the office and you have to have your puter with you or a smart phone. I still only know how to do 1/100th of the functions, BUT it does take a decent pictures every now and then.

[
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 15, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »

ya that was yesterday,and im not sure if it was found probly not. the divers pulled the pink thing out the day before!
What pink thing?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: November 15, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »

Yes, I saw that~Murt was itimating that some "woman in a TES shirt", who had been talking to media and sitting at the picnic table all day took it??????? Hello, with all the non-stop streaming media, somebody should at least accidentally filmed whomever took it.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 15, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

I just made a batch of brownies!  Sure smell good...any takers?  I'll share!

I just made oatmeal cherry cookies! I'll pass them around as soon as they are cooled! 
Yum-I'll share with you!

ME too! Hot garlic bread anyone?Halloween candy?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 15, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »

IIRC, anyone can buy a TES  Tee-Shirt.  If someone had bought a TES shirt or found one and say, robbed a bank, does that mean TES is responsible? Just sayin'...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 15, 2008, 05:33:34 PM »

Thanks...I knew it was something like a blackberry...they found one searching and LE took it ? or it was stolen ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.