June 01, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268642 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: December 10, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »

OKAY, PRETEND I'M DOLCE!!  Who is Christopher Meloni!!??   

Gasp!!! Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU!!!

I've never watched it!!       

OK he looks good from that angle....now can you flip him over and let me see what he looks like looking up at him?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: December 10, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »

Sorry to do this, but this is more my type!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1322 on: December 10, 2008, 10:18:20 AM »

aww, you monkeys are being bad (I'm being extra good) I'm dousing you with cold water now. Ha ha

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: December 10, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »

And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

It is possible that results have just come back on something that was found on one of the searches?  Remember when LP mentioned the deodorizers that were found, I wonder if something else was found in that area. 

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with NG, she needs to listen to what people say instead of thinking she is the only one that has anything important to say.  She missed a potential BOMBSHELL moment.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1324 on: December 10, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »

I've never watched it!!       

I first saw him on OZ...a series on HBO years ago about life in jail.  It was a very different character then Stabler.  It turns out many people from OZ have been on L&O. 

Excuse my rudeness...MORNING MONKEYS!!

O/T Klaas...is there a way to return to where I was after I post instead of going to my last post?  I am usually behind and keep loosing my place! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: December 10, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

I'm in Houston, you know - Texas?  Gulf Coast?  Land of hurricanes?  Yesterday it was hot, I was in shorts and a tank.  Today the forecast is for rain, snow and sleet and it's gong to freee tonight.  Wind chill is in the 20's.  WTF??  I had to break out the ski parka so my son could go to school!  We can all drive through binding, torrential rain and we know what to do with high water but add the cold and the city freaks out.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: December 10, 2008, 10:21:42 AM »

I've loved him ever since the first time I saw Manhunter.    DROOL!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »

I've never watched it!!       

I first saw him on OZ...a series on HBO years ago about life in jail.  It was a very different character then Stabler.  It turns out many people from OZ have been on L&O. 

Do you remember him from Runaway Bride?  He was cute in that, too.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23:12 AM »

I think Cindy and George know the girl in that pic is not Caylee... but as long as they can find ANY child who looks like Caylee.. in ANY conceivable way.. they're going to shout it from the rooftops that Caylee is still alive.  (At least as long as no body is found).

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: December 10, 2008, 10:24:24 AM »

And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere.

It is possible that results have just come back on something that was found on one of the searches?  Remember when LP mentioned the deodorizers that were found, I wonder if something else was found in that area. 

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with NG, she needs to listen to what people say instead of thinking she is the only one that has anything important to say.  She missed a potential BOMBSHELL moment.

She only thinks about the next thing she's going to say, usually! Lp knows how to throw things out quick!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: December 10, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Goodmorning everyone.

Well LP has opened up another can of worms. Its OK LP some of us don't mind. All
this Anthony crap is to poison the jury pool, we all know that. Its up to LE or the
FBI to put a stop to it. I would start with the b!tch on the plane, is her name Wendy
They checked that out and there were only 2 kids on the plane and neither one of
them was Caylee. And now she's back calling Cindy 2-3 times a day, thats what
Cindy said on the KC video a the jail. Well when KC said that Zanny took Caylee that
made it kidnapping, which is federal. So FBI should charge Wendy with obstruction of
justice. Maybe when one person is charged, the rest will shut-up. They can check
her phone for calls to Cindy. Also some lawyers said yesterday that Baez has nothing
to do with where the trial is to be held, its up to the judge. I think alot of them
already know that Baez is clueless.  " Well got to go get hair cut" bye now
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: December 10, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »

Is there any word on when John Morgan is going to depose Casey?  I would have thought she would have been first.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: December 10, 2008, 10:26:26 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

I'm in Houston, you know - Texas?  Gulf Coast?  Land of hurricanes?  Yesterday it was hot, I was in shorts and a tank.  Today the forecast is for rain, snow and sleet and it's gong to freee tonight.  Wind chill is in the 20's.  WTF??  I had to break out the ski parka so my son could go to school!  We can all drive through binding, torrential rain and we know what to do with high water but add the cold and the city freaks out.
Exactly the same here, Mon! December in the south!   

Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: December 10, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »

Goodmorning everyone.

Well LP has opened up another can of worms. Its OK LP some of us don't mind. All
this Anthony crap is to poison the jury pool, we all know that. Its up to LE or the
FBI to put a stop to it. I would start with the b!tch on the plane, is her name Wendy
They checked that out and there were only 2 kids on the plane and neither one of
Cindy said on the KC video a the jail. Well when KC said that Zanny took Caylee that
made it kidnapping, which is federal. So FBI should charge Wendy with obstruction of
justice. Maybe when one person is charged, the rest will shut-up. They can check
her phone for calls to Cindy. Also some lawyers said yesterday that Baez has nothing
to do with where the trial is to be held, its up to the judge. I think alot of them

maybe more people will want to buy dogs from her if she's supposedly helping to locate a missing child. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: December 10, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »

Is there any word on when John Morgan is going to depose Casey?  I would have thought she would have been first.

I bet Baez is stalling.. I can't believe he'd let her say a word.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: December 10, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »

Goodmorning everyone.

Her name is Wanda
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: December 10, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

Meth is some very un-holy stuff. Just think of when you take cold meds with pseudoephedrine in them. They make me HYPER.  so, imagine the effect times a million probably.   

mio say's,  If casey was indeed a muley girl, then that would explain the spots or chemicals in the trunk of her car. Maybe those fumes just infiltrated into the inside of the car, and that led to caylees demise.  just a thought...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1337 on: December 10, 2008, 10:28:42 AM »

ok, let me just put this out there, if we can wipe our memories clean of this case and start fresh -- 

You are a juror:

Defense says Caylee alive, potential sightings, no body

Prosecutors say Caylee is dead - high chloroform levels in trunk, hair from a deceased Caylee, human decomp in the trunk, and maggots with Caylee's DNA (hoping this last is true)

So, what do you think? Without a body do they have enough? This is of course not even accounting for Casey's lies and her behavior, web searches, anything else incriminating.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: December 10, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »

I bet Baez is stalling.. I can't believe he'd let her say a word.

George & Cindy will be deposed just before Christmas! Is that made public?? I hope   

Phaedrus
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1339 on: December 10, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »

I've never watched it!!       

Do you remember him from Runaway Bride?  He was cute in that, too.

I never saw that movie.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.