June 01, 2024, 02:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268637 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: December 10, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Amen Sea Searcher, born and raised in Michigan. Nothing phases me, except watching the southerners skid past at 75 mph!! I too did 35 miles each way, took me hours to get home when it was over 8 inches, just to do it all over again in the morning.

isn't it a peculiar thing that whenever I see the LE pulling cars out of the median strip and from the woods....they all have out of state licence plates 

Hi, y'all! 
What you all don't realize is, our snow here is a lot different than the powdery stuff you get up north. It is wet, icy stuff, and there is always a layer of ice underneath... because the ground has to freeze first before the snow will stick.
Please don't make fun of us... we just don't see snow all that often here. The northern part of Texas does... Amarillo and Lubbock, and sometimes the western part of the state... but in the southern part, they don't see snow but about every 10 years!! My hubby was raised in Kansas so he is used to driving on snow and ice... but HE sometimes has problems here when the roads are icy.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: December 10, 2008, 12:06:02 PM »

ok, so how many of us are calling in to LK tonight?? Something tells me that we could come up with some good questions...lol..just sayin'...

Also, yall wanna see a real man? A really good looking man?

Little too young for me, but he is cute.
I should post a pic of my hubby.... for you older gals. He just turned 60 last month, but he is sexy!!!!! I drool at him all the time. And the best part is... he think's I'm sexy too!!!!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1422 on: December 10, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »

Hi, Boo! Yes, I agree... she would not want to break the news to her parents... neither would Baez. And he is under no obligation to tell the public, either.
But when I think about it... wouldn't LE be obligated to make a public announcement... in order to stop any further searches? Or at least so that the Anthonys could finally accept it? I can't see LE withholding info like this until the trial... it doesn't make sense.
I was so surprised when NG didn't pounce on that statement by LP... normally she does. Maybe she already had a heads-up and just chose to let it pass. Or she didn't catch it... but ignoring something like that is SO out of character for her!

Hi TxLady2! Maybe she did miss it. Kinda like the bald guy missing Todd Black's deceased child comment when the fur was flying. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1423 on: December 10, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Um, OTHER, I mean I missed your wedding photos!  Please post again!!!  Please please please!!!!

Karen

Dang! ok, ok. Now, y'all know I cannot be intermingling my wedding pics for too long with the likes of what else is in my Photobucket. (The Assonys) 

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/196.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/dunes.jpg

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 10, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »

Was that after you hiked 10 miles to school in it everyday!!   

Uphill....both ways! and it was 12 miles 

LMAO! I'm just kidding with you, Sea!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: December 10, 2008, 12:11:00 PM »

I've been cruising around, and the Larry King Show is being swamped with emails. Questions for the Anthonys and also protest emails about having them appear on his show.They must be having fun  wading through all of it.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: December 10, 2008, 12:13:39 PM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Um, OTHER, I mean I missed your wedding photos!  Please post again!!!  Please please please!!!!

Karen

Dang! ok, ok. Now, y'all know I cannot be intermingling my wedding pics for too long with the likes of what else is in my Photobucket. (The Assonys) 

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/196.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/dunes.jpg

Thank you!!!  Thank you!!!  Those were wonderful, you both are BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: December 10, 2008, 12:14:17 PM »

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Amen Sea Searcher, born and raised in Michigan. Nothing phases me, except watching the southerners skid past at 75 mph!! I too did 35 miles each way, took me hours to get home when it was over 8 inches, just to do it all over again in the morning.

isn't it a peculiar thing that whenever I see the LE pulling cars out of the median strip and from the woods....they all have out of state licence plates 

Hi, y'all! 
What you all don't realize is, our snow here is a lot different than the powdery stuff you get up north. It is wet, icy stuff, and there is always a layer of ice underneath... because the ground has to freeze first before the snow will stick.
Please don't make fun of us... we just don't see snow all that often here. The northern part of Texas does... Amarillo and Lubbock, and sometimes the western part of the state... but in the southern part, they don't see snow but about every 10 years!! My hubby was raised in Kansas so he is used to driving on snow and ice... but HE sometimes has problems here when the roads are icy.

Yea, see we have an excuse!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: December 10, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »

Are y'all gonna make me throw cold water in here again? Huh? I will!!!!

Besides my hubby is way hotter IMO and best of all he's all mine. 

Don't make me find another picture of Lee ... don't make me.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: December 10, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »

Thank you!!!  Thank you!!!  Those were wonderful, you both are BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

kisses for you 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: December 10, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »

You both make an attractive couple! Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'll take Christopher Meloni, but I won't be sad if a pic of Grissom, from the original and still the best Las Vegas CSI.

Oh No Rose, we have the same taste in men!! I adore Grissom, even named my dog after him!!

Gotta go take a cold shower now . . .

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

Why thank you. Oh, wait. You mean me and Lee?  Kidding. I know what you meant.

But I am going to throw cold water on the cage just to be mean. Ha ha!!! (throws cold water and dashes away)

I remember you, Caylee.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: December 10, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »

kisses for you 

One last question O/T . . . when did you get married?  Oh yea, and I just love love love Lucy!!!!

Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: December 10, 2008, 12:20:25 PM »

O/T but I always thought this as funny - I did have to walk uphill to school in both directions!!!  I would park on the ground floor one, walk up the hill and over the bridge to the building to start my day.  My last class was in the basement area and when I left, I had to walk up the bank to the bridge to go up to my car,.  When it was raining or cold I consoled myself by thinking I'd be able to tell my kids I did walk uphill, both ways, when I was in school.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »

kisses for you 

One last question O/T . . . when did you get married?  Oh yea, and I just love love love Lucy!!!!

July on the beach.  Me too -- though she is a spoiled little doggy.

I see you with your bling on over there. Lookin good.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:37 PM »

Why thank you. Oh, wait. You mean me and Lee?  Kidding. I know what you meant.

But I am going to throw cold water on the cage just to be mean. Ha ha!!! (throws cold water and dashes away)

Should come with a warning sign!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1437 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

Hi, y'all! 

Just having a bit of fun.. in defense of the southerners... The equipment to handle the snow is not as available.. Up here in America's Winter Playground...we've been dealing with the snow for a long time..and the equipment is always on standby..

It's raining right now..the temp is supposed to drop 18deg within an hour of this front coming in. there will be a good coating of ice under the expected snow...but, the trucks are already out laying down the salt and sand..

Your can poke some fun at me in April... I'll be out shoveling snow while your picking flowers and planing your day at the beach 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: December 10, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »

O/T but I always thought this as funny - I did have to walk uphill to school in both directions!!!  I would park on the ground floor one, walk up the hill and over the bridge to the building to start my day.  My last class was in the basement area and when I left, I had to walk up the bank to the bridge to go up to my car,.  When it was raining or cold I consoled myself by thinking I'd be able to tell my kids I did walk uphill, both ways, when I was in school.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: December 10, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »

kisses for you 

Thank you.  And congratulations on your marriage!  I hope Lucy was born after July, that's a horrible thing for a child to get over!   

July on the beach.  Me too -- though she is a spoiled little doggy.

I see you with your bling on over there. Lookin good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.