June 01, 2024, 03:12:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268651 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2008, 09:00:55 AM »

Goodanmad, what was your quote, I think I missed it!

And Lee needs a makeover, he looks stupid in that picture!

It is very hard not to look stupid when he IS stupid.  Ok, ok. I am very cranky on account of too little sleep and Dolce sneaking the decaf coffee in on the cage. 

I will say too it is much easier to "play dumb," when one is smart. No way a dumb person can "play smart." It ain't happenin'.

Jose Butfuz is the dumbest of them all ... and he's the lawyer! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2008, 09:01:32 AM »

Hee hee hee!!  Sneaky monkey here...I changed all your coffee to DECAF!!!

Its not an apple today, its banana bread oatmeal...seriously delicious!! 

Fine!! Keep your decaf! I'm switching this morning to:

Bad bad Boo!  Its not even 10am yet!! (Yes I know its 5 o'clock somewhere...) 
Oh well..can't teach an old dog new tricks...but you can HUG EM!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »

Oh No!! We're all falling asleep!

Quick, we need caffeine!!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »

I say you send it to Nancy Grace and Larry King.   

Bombshell -- New photo and receipts for a blue polo, twill big boy pants, and a haircut emerge. Was tot mom's brother shopping at Target too?

I remember you, Caylee.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »

Jose was out to make a name for himself....and he did just that!  He has to feel like an A$$ in front of his colleagues..

I agree Bowtiegirl! He knew this was going to be high profile and he jumped at the chance. Little did he know it would really cost him his reputation. Everyone is watching him and the mistakes he's making. He's not going to be getting any lawyer business after this case. But he does have all those book and movie deals he has in a file folder in his desk. Oh yeah, he'll get his money one way or the other. 

Books, movies & money...it won't buy him a "peace of mind"...oh wait..he doesn't need that cause he doesnt have a conscience.let alone a mind!  Casey wants her day...so did Caylee!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2008, 09:06:40 AM »

Jose was out to make a name for himself....and he did just that!  He has to feel like an A$$ in front of his colleagues..

I agree Bowtiegirl! He knew this was going to be high profile and he jumped at the chance. Little did he know it would really cost him his reputation. Everyone is watching him and the mistakes he's making. He's not going to be getting any lawyer business after this case. But he does have all those book and movie deals he has in a file folder in his desk. Oh yeah, he'll get his money one way or the other. 

Books, movies & money...it won't buy him a "peace of mind"...oh wait..he doesn't need that cause he doesnt have a conscience.let alone a mind!  Casey wants her day...so did Caylee!

I'll agree with Mr. Butfuz on one point: I want Casey to "have her day" too. We ALL do. It just won't go the way Mr. Butfuz imagines. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

Goodanmad, what was your quote, I think I missed it!

And Lee needs a makeover, he looks stupid in that picture!

It is very hard not to look stupid when he IS stupid.  Ok, ok. I am very cranky on account of too little sleep and Dolce sneaking the decaf coffee in on the cage. 

I will say too it is much easier to "play dumb," when one is smart. No way a dumb person can "play smart." It ain't happenin'.

Jose Butfuz is the dumbest of them all ... and he's the lawyer! 
  This is so very very true!   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2008, 09:08:49 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony's Media Blitz
Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The story of missing toddler Caylee Anthony is about to get serious national exposure.

Did the parents of accused killer Casey Anthony see the same tapes of the video visitations that we saw? Apparently not. According to Cindy Anthony, she was pleased the videos were finally released. "I said from the very beginning if they would have shown those tapes they would have seen that she really does have emotion," said Anthony. "She does care, does love her family. She's not a cold, callous person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She is a desperate, loving mother."

As the jailhouse videos continue to play on various news outlets and incessantly on CNN's "Nancy Grace Show," the Anthonys have made plans to have their story heard on several national news programs. Tuesday, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez will be on NBC's "Today" and the Anthonys will visit California on Wednesday to make an appearance on "Larry King Live." NBC's "Dateline" will also focus on the search for Caylee on Friday.

While on the West Coast they also plan to follow leads for Caylee that have originated in California, George and Cindy are also still hopeful, says their spokeswoman Michelle Bart, that the cell phone picture taken at a Florida mall of a little brown-haired girl might be missing Caylee. So far no one has identified the girl.

What do you think? Is all this publicity good for the case? Or should the Anthonys just shut up?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »

I say you send it to Nancy Grace and Larry King.   

Bombshell -- New photo and receipts for a blue polo, twill big boy pants, and a haircut emerge. Was tot mom's brother shopping at Target too?
OMG!  You do not need caffeine this morning!  You are already on a roll of your own!!

::Hitting the cages EMERGENCY caffeine button::

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2008, 09:11:52 AM »

The story of missing toddler Caylee Anthony is about to get serious national exposure.

Did the parents of accused killer Casey Anthony see the same tapes of the video visitations that we saw? Apparently not. According to Cindy Anthony, she was pleased the videos were finally released. "I said from the very beginning if they would have shown those tapes they would have seen that she really does have emotion," said Anthony. "She does care, does love her family. She's not a cold, callous person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She is a desperate, loving mother."
As the jailhouse videos continue to play on various news outlets and incessantly on CNN's "Nancy Grace Show," the Anthonys have made plans to have their story heard on several national news programs. Tuesday, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez will be on NBC's "Today" and the Anthonys will visit California on Wednesday to make an appearance on "Larry King Live." NBC's "Dateline" will also focus on the search for Caylee on Friday.

While on the West Coast they also plan to follow leads for Caylee that have originated in California, George and Cindy are also still hopeful, says their spokeswoman Michelle Bart, that the cell phone picture taken at a Florida mall of a little brown-haired girl might be missing Caylee. So far no one has identified the girl.

What do you think? Is all this publicity good for the case? Or should the Anthonys just shut up?
THAT was her main concern??  Are you kidding me!!!  I think these people are the product of a serious stupid stick beat down.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 09, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »

Jose "The Penguin" Baez? I like it. Although, I kind of think we're insulting The Penguin -- just a tad. 

Oh, morning monkeys!!!! Maybe more coffee before you look at the above face. 

Chit...How about a little warning! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: December 09, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »

Michelle Barf I do not think that the parents of the child in the photo taken at a "Florida Mall" will come forward just to add to your media circus.  Unlike SOME involved in this case, they are good parents and do not believe in subjecting their child to any more of this nightmare "Witch Hunt" that has commenced in some liars desperate search for a replacement Caylee as to get herself out of trouble.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C does not even begin to cover it!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, All Monkeys!!

In the spirit of Christmas I have taken it upon myself to make up a charity basket for KC to open in jail. Since her family and many, many friends have refused to visit her, I felt taken upon to put this little surprise basket together.

So far our suggestions have been:
Brand New (unframed, due to OCC rules) pic of Tony and new girlfriend
Special Sodium Pentothal Cookies
Coal for her stocking
Recording of Caylee singing her You are my Sunshine to play repeatedly

Any other suggestions? Come on, don't be stingy! Let's make this a big beautiful basket!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »

Good morning monkeys sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »

Good morning!  Ok, I am going to come out and say it....I might be the butt of the cage after, but it needs to be addressed!

You Monkeys have a serious problem! 

You guys are outrageous!!

This problem needs to be nipped in the bum!!

You all are addicted to way too much caffeine! (Takin all your mugs away!)
Oh! Oh! Gasp!!! Back off Mama! Just because you are going to give birth to a litter of your own and can't have caffeine doesn't mean the rest of us can't drink it until our brains ooze out our ears!! You are just jealous!!! Oh yeah! And to start that crap first thing in the morning is just, just cruel!!! Go eat your apple!! You little health nut you!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »

Good morning monkeys sunny

Good Morning MuffyBee    

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

Let's see --- she has emotions or what could loosely be termed as emotions? Hmm. All I've seen is:
1. Self-preservation -- covering her own ass by lying to police and her family
2. Selfish and self-centered behavior -- stealing from family and friends, expecting her parents to support her and care for Caylee
3. And this is the big one: Evil-bitchness -- killing her daughter and riding around with the body in her trunk while she partied, did the nasty with her boyfriend, got a tattoo, stole from her friend, went on a shopping sprees

Yep, that's about all there is to Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »

Ok..I can see it!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2008, 09:22:39 AM »

In the spirit of Christmas I have taken it upon myself to make up a charity basket for KC to open in jail. Since her family and many, many friends have refused to visit her, I felt taken upon to put this little surprise basket together.

Coal for her stocking

Any other suggestions? Come on, don't be stingy! Let's make this a big beautiful basket!! 

I love it! 

Crotch Cricket Shampoo? (Oh, did I say that out loud. I did. Yep, I did.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2008, 09:23:03 AM »

Coal for her stocking

Add one boxed dead squirrel and a canaster of crickets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.