June 01, 2024, 11:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 384268 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #580 on: February 23, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »

Where is the doc dump, I wouldn't have wasted my time yesterday cleaning thinking today was the day.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 23, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18775504/detail.html

Looks like Kronk isn't very happy with Ol Lenny!!!!

OMG, I thought that was funny...gette up Kronk

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 23, 2009, 11:24:44 AM »

SINdy has been VERY hands on with every other man she has met,why should Santa be any different.

Thank you all for the well wishes, going to lay back down now,having a very hard time typing.

Feel better soon Searching!! We'll save your place while your gone!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 23, 2009, 11:25:51 AM »

SINdy has been VERY hands on with every other man she has met,why should Santa be any different.

Thank you all for the well wishes, going to lay back down now,having a very hard time typing.

Feel better soon Searching!! We'll save your place while your gone!

I sure hope you have a doctor check it out.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

ohhhhhhhhh....you know what else..I wanted to tell you guys...lol

Remeber that stain in the trunk...I wonder if they found a stain on the canvas laundry bag..

(It's funny, after I log off and am thinking...I think of all these things that I want to mention to my monkey friends..lol)

Not sure about the laundry bag but in this last discovery it was mentioned tha the Winnie The Pooh blanket was "stained."

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: February 23, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »

So I am thinking along the lines that KC overdosed Caylee, accidently killing her. 

Wanting to get away with the killing..Thought up the whole kidnapping thing..put duct tape around her mouth to support the kidnapping if and when they found Caylee's precious little lifeless body. 

Scooped Caylee up in the blanket, toy horse getting stuck in the blanket, thinks sticker was loose on bed..and it happened somehow to get stuck on the tape. 

Would like to know if they found the stain on the canvas bag.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: February 23, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »

Remeber that stain in the trunk...I wonder if they found a stain on the canvas laundry bag..

(It's funny, after I log off and am thinking...I think of all these things that I want to mention to my monkey friends..lol)

Not sure about the laundry bag but in this last discovery it was mentioned tha the Winnie The Pooh blanket was "stained."

Oh it was??? I am curious to have confirmation as to what these stains are.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 23, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

So I am thinking along the lines that KC overdosed Caylee, accidently killing her. 

Wanting to get away with the killing..Thought up the whole kidnapping thing..put duct tape around her mouth to support the kidnapping if and when they found Caylee's precious little lifeless body. 

Scooped Caylee up in the blanket, toy horse getting stuck in the blanket, thinks sticker was loose on bed..and it happened somehow to get stuck on the tape. 

When I first heard about the duct tape my first thought that she staged it to look like a kidnapping. What I would like to know, and I'm sure we will not find out until the trial, is, was there a tongue depression found on the duct tape?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: February 23, 2009, 11:32:00 AM »

O/T where's Monken? 8 inmates escaped Marion jail in Mississippi.   

Searching I'm sending you hugs.I hope you feel better.
Where are those documents?We need them badly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 23, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »

Oh it was??? I am curious to have confirmation as to what these stains are.

Yes, I remember hearing that too.

RIP Sweet Puppy
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 23, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

Was thinking about this case a lot on my ride home on Friday...
In the beginning...Biaz..said something alluding to an accidental overdose.  Thinking this may possibly be the defense. 
(Of course if KC overdosed and/or poisioned Caylee it was intentional.)
But in their original court hearing, Biaz, never said anything about a kidnapping...just a possibility of an accidental overdose.

If KC was able to make a plea bargain with the prosecution and not go to trial, I would say that could be a possibility, though not likely. But if this goes to trial I don't see her changing her story without having to testify in front of the jury. And if that happened, the State would rip her to pieces and she would have been better off with the ZFG story. I have become convinced that KC is just pure evil, which equates with being a sociopath. She seems delighted with the misery she caused and not shown any real concern over her murdered child. Here's a snip of an article I rean across that sums it up pretty well......

Anthony has shown no remorse during the months of searching for her child or upon the news that the young girl was dead. In taped sessions with her parents in the jail her concern has always been well what about me? Sociopathic criminals have no desire to change and no insight into their own behaviors and motivations. In all of the hours of taped conversations in the jail Anthony rarely if ever mentions her missing daughter, never asked if there are there any new leads, never asked about areas searched or how many people were out there searching for little Caylee.

Casey Anthony will undoubtedly go thru her murder trial without saying a word or sharing even the smallest detail about what actually happen to her daughter. If found guilty and the death sentence is imposed (permissible under Florida law) she will go to her grave most likely feeling that she has put one over on law enforcement, her family and the public. Holding those secrets to herself allows her to feel that she is better than anyone else and that she has had ultimate control over everyone.

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Investigation/Mommy-Dearest/18$45493

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: February 23, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

It was also a "slip" in the case, when it came out in writing that the defense said "accidental overdose"... and that was before they found the body.

I am wondering if KC has told her lawyer what happened.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: February 23, 2009, 11:36:22 AM »

When I first heard about the duct tape my first thought that she staged it to look like a kidnapping. What I would like to know, and I'm sure we will not find out until the trial, is, was there a tongue depression found on the duct tape?

Why that, no rose?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 23, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »

Thanks Dolce for posting those, I never saw the Santa one, and the one with the four of them, that is a nice pic.
No problemo.  It is very seldom to come across photos with both Cindy and Casey in them with Caylee.  I am sure that they would argue that with "someone has to hold the camera". 

The Santa pic I find very telling.  Look who is holding Caylee.  Why would Casey not hold Caylee for the Christmas photo?

That is the first thing I noticed in that picture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 23, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »

How in the world does eight inmates escape?
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #595 on: February 23, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »

Good Morning!    I wonder if this is true......

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing  how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

Does anyone know anything about this guy or his website?  I stumbled upon it one other time and he was saying that Casey had plugged up the toilet in her cell with her bible.  I did not see that anywhere else and wondered where this guy was getting his info

I don't know anything about this guy.   I just stumbled upon this article when I was looking around this morning.   I also saw his article on the toilet fiasco.  I thought that was probably BS.   This might be, also.   I guess we'll find out, eventually!

That was written BEFORE the last doc dump where we did see a journal. I wonder if the pages which were torn out were the ones which they are talking about.
To the original poster with this link, THX. Very interesting indeed!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: February 23, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »

Why that, no rose?
If the tape was put on after death there would be no tongue marks trying to get the tape off. If the tape is put on while one is still alive it would be a normal reaction to use your tongue to try to get it off your mouth, which brings me back to the question I wonder if she also taped Caylee's hands?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 23, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

Where is the doc dump, I wouldn't have wasted my time yesterday cleaning thinking today was the day.

Ditto...................................where are they??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #598 on: February 23, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

Morning -- almost afternoon -- my monkey friends! 

IMO Caylee's body was wrapped in the blanket and placed in the trunk and then when the smell hit, Casey took her out double bagged her and then put her in the laundry bag. Or wait a minute -- was the laundry bag outside the garbage bags or inside??? If it was inside  then I'd say it would likely be stained as well. 

Need Diet Coke pronto.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 23, 2009, 11:45:59 AM »

How in the world does eight inmates escape?

I dont know how the flip that happens but they better not come to my county in MS, my Dog is at the ready & this lil Italian from Jersey has a hubbie with 27 "friends"  locked up in his closet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.