June 15, 2024, 02:22:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 385481 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #600 on: February 23, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »

She put Caylee's remains after she wrapped them in the garbage bags inside the laundry bag. Probably because it was easier to carry inside that laundry bag with handles.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #601 on: February 23, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »

ohhhhhhhhh....you know what else..I wanted to tell you guys...lol

Remeber that stain in the trunk...I wonder if they found a stain on the canvas laundry bag..

(It's funny, after I log off and am thinking...I think of all these things that I want to mention to my monkey friends..lol)

Not sure about the laundry bag but in this last discovery it was mentioned tha the Winnie The Pooh blanket was "stained."

Oh it was??? I am curious to have confirmation as to what these stains are.

My guess -- decomp "stains" 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 23, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »

Remeber that stain in the trunk...I wonder if they found a stain on the canvas laundry bag..

(It's funny, after I log off and am thinking...I think of all these things that I want to mention to my monkey friends..lol)

Not sure about the laundry bag but in this last discovery it was mentioned tha the Winnie The Pooh blanket was "stained."

I concur

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #603 on: February 23, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

She put Caylee's remains after she wrapped them in the garbage bags inside the laundry bag. Probably because it was easier to carry inside that laundry bag with handles.

Yes and less obvious ... so when Kronk found the remains were they still within the canvas laundry bag?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: February 23, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »

O/T where's Monken? 8 inmates escaped Marion jail in Mississippi.   

Searching I'm sending you hugs.I hope you feel better.
Where are those documents?We need them badly. 

WHAT!!!!! 

I'm here Trimm, with a sick grandchild, home from school today! I hadn't heard about the escape, i'm checking on it now! XOXOXO to you Trimm! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 23, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »

So I am thinking along the lines that KC overdosed Caylee, accidently killing her. 

Wanting to get away with the killing..Thought up the whole kidnapping thing..put duct tape around her mouth to support the kidnapping if and when they found Caylee's precious little lifeless body. 

Scooped Caylee up in the blanket, toy horse getting stuck in the blanket, thinks sticker was loose on bed..and it happened somehow to get stuck on the tape. 

Would like to know if they found the stain on the canvas bag.
When I first heard about the duct tape my first thought that she staged it to look like a kidnapping. What I would like to know, and I'm sure we will not find out until the trial, is, was there a tongue depression found on the duct tape?

I've felt that it might have been an accident, but lately I believe it was probably done out of anger/frustration/desperation. JMO-I think it happened the night of the fight with CA. I think she left the house P.O.'d with CA and wasn't gonna leave Caylee with her, but Caylee was probably upset as well and may have been crying uncontrollably. Either she wanted KC to comfort her, or she was crying for her gramma. I think KC was still livid with CA and couldn't control Caylee so out of her anger/frustration/desperation she duct taped Caylee's mouth (that's assuming she had it in her car-maybe since the no clothes party?). Maybe she put too much on, covered her nose too, left it on too long? Maybe KC thought she just fell asleep and didn't even check on her for some time. When she realized what happened she couldn't go home, she knew it was her fault so had to start covering up and thinking how to get out of it without being blamed. Or possibly, she put the duct tape on knowing she would stop breathing? Who knows? Anyhow, she drove around with Caylee in the trunk for several days, till she went back to the house to get the garbage bags & laudry bag to put her in. By then the car smelled bad, and she knew she had to get rid of the body. After she left Caylee in the woods, she put together her kidnapping story, avoided her family, and told friends Caylee was w/the nanny. She had to know the more time that went by, the more the evidence would deteriorate out in the woods. In the meantime she had her kidnapping story ready for when she needed it. The thing I'm thinking though, what if someone just happened upon those remains out there, before KC was confronted by CA & they called 911. What if someone was just walking out in those woods and came upon them, what was she going to do/say? Was she buried well enough that KC didn't worry about that? What would she have done/said if she were found before anyone knew she was even "missing"??
I'm just spouting out my theory here, maybe I'm way off, I just don't know! I gotta stop thinking out loud!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: February 23, 2009, 12:04:37 PM »

How in the world does eight inmates escape?

Well chit! I don't know.  My Dad called right in the middle of the news.
(that's a whole other story in itself.)
I'll have to watch and see.It was in Fox news.
Wonder if Kronk or Padilla will be on Nancy Grace tonight?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: February 23, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »

WHAT!!!!! 

I'm here Trimm, with a sick grandchild, home from school today! I hadn't heard about the escape, i'm checking on it now! XOXOXO to you Trimm! 

It was on Fox and I never heard anything else.But they definately said Mississippi.Said those guys shouldn't be too hard to spot in their prison clothes.Maybe they alrady got them.I'll keep looking around.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: February 23, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »

That is my thought too.  So if the blanket and bag is stained, it matches the trunk stain.  And it all ties back to the Anthony's house.  And if I were a betting woman..I would say KC's room.  When KC gave her chloroform she probably didn't even know that Caylee died until hours later.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: February 23, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

Hi morning monkeys. When I watched Geraldo last night listening to JB, I was wondering how come he/LKB only discuss the evidence and how it's junk science, or they just explain it away? Other than saying a few times "we believe our client is innocent", they never talk anything about how she didn't do it and offer up any other possibilities of who did. It's almost as if they are denying that Caylee was even murdered. They just seem to attack the evidence out there as if any of it couldn't be possible. If they believe Caylee was murdered, why don't they believe the evidence? If they dismiss this evidence, aren't they dismissing the evidence even if someone else murdered Caylee?? I just don't get where they are going. How can they dismiss this evidence without dismissing the fact Caylee was murdered. Are they going to go with someone else did this, or are they going to go with it was an accident? I know it's early, but I went to bed with this thought. Any monkeys??

I have no idea why Biass says the things he does. He reminds me of Andy Griffiths " Matlock" except I don't think he will ever have the defining points that will win him the trial. At best the jurors will scratch their heads and wonder where he is heading with his babble at worst he will cause an appeal. I think KC would love to waste taxpayer time and money in large quantities just to have that power. She does not care what she has done and she doesn't care where she is going she is just enjoying the ride.

I just don't get how he is going to attack all this evidence, and then turn around and blame someone else? If he argues all this evidence is no good, don't trust it, don't trust LE, don't trust the labs, etc, etc. How is then going to turn and around and blame someone else and say they did it!! If he's already attacked all the evidence and the results saying they are no good? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what he is doing, but to me it seems as if he's saying don't believe any of the results. Is he going to pick and choose which results he believes? Am I just being a stupid monkey this morning? Where on earth is he going with all this "junk science" BS?? Which science is the good science, is there any good science as far as he's concerned? Also, what about all his forensic experts, will he trust all their "results", and if so, why?

I think it's because all he has for a defense is 'doubt'.... not necessarily reasonable doubt , mind you..... but that's all he has ( IMHO) and that's what he's going with....
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:23 PM »

That is my thought too.  So if the blanket and bag is stained, it matches the trunk stain.  And it all ties back to the Anthony's house.  And if I were a betting woman..I would say KC's room.  When KC gave her chloroform she probably didn't even know that Caylee died until hours later.

Sure hope this info is in the next doc dump.................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:44 PM »

I think it was Cappuccino talking about Whoraldo getting banned from the Cummings property... just saw it on local news... no Casey on the headlines today. I was hoping to hear more news from documents. But here's the story on Whoraldo

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18774448/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 23, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »

WHAT!!!!! 

It was on Fox and I never heard anything else.But they definately said Mississippi.Said those guys shouldn't be too hard to spot in their prison clothes.Maybe they alrady got them.I'll keep looking around.

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=9889268&nav=menu40_3

~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: February 23, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »

So I am thinking along the lines that KC overdosed Caylee, accidently killing her. 

Wanting to get away with the killing..Thought up the whole kidnapping thing..put duct tape around her mouth to support the kidnapping if and when they found Caylee's precious little lifeless body. 

Scooped Caylee up in the blanket, toy horse getting stuck in the blanket, thinks sticker was loose on bed..and it happened somehow to get stuck on the tape. 

Would like to know if they found the stain on the canvas bag.
When I first heard about the duct tape my first thought that she staged it to look like a kidnapping. What I would like to know, and I'm sure we will not find out until the trial, is, was there a tongue depression found on the duct tape?

I've felt that it might have been an accident, but lately I believe it was probably done out of anger/frustration/desperation. JMO-I think it happened the night of the fight with CA. I think she left the house P.O.'d with CA and wasn't gonna leave Caylee with her, but Caylee was probably upset as well and may have been crying uncontrollably. Either she wanted KC to comfort her, or she was crying for her gramma. I think KC was still livid with CA and couldn't control Caylee so out of her anger/frustration/desperation she duct taped Caylee's mouth (that's assuming she had it in her car-maybe since the no clothes party?). Maybe she put too much on, covered her nose too, left it on too long? Maybe KC thought she just fell asleep and didn't even check on her for some time. When she realized what happened she couldn't go home, she knew it was her fault so had to start covering up and thinking how to get out of it without being blamed. Or possibly, she put the duct tape on knowing she would stop breathing? Who knows? Anyhow, she drove around with Caylee in the trunk for several days, till she went back to the house to get the garbage bags & laudry bag to put her in. By then the car smelled bad, and she knew she had to get rid of the body. After she left Caylee in the woods, she put together her kidnapping story, avoided her family, and told friends Caylee was w/the nanny. She had to know the more time that went by, the more the evidence would deteriorate out in the woods. In the meantime she had her kidnapping story ready for when she needed it. The thing I'm thinking though, what if someone just happened upon those remains out there, before KC was confronted by CA & they called 911. What if someone was just walking out in those woods and came upon them, what was she going to do/say? Was she buried well enough that KC didn't worry about that? What would she have done/said if she were found before anyone knew she was even "missing"??
I'm just spouting out my theory here, maybe I'm way off, I just don't know! I gotta stop thinking out loud!

What are your thoughts about the chloroform being in the trunk...and it being "slipped" about the defense saying it was may have been an accidental overdose?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 23, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »

Just watched two Florida local news at noon broadcasts online....no mention of a doc dump, just that Anthony's deps are scheduled for Thurs & Friday this week in the civil case with Zeneida's attorney John Morgan.    I doubt sincerely we are getting discovery today, maybe tomorrow.

Kronk's warning to LP was covered for a few seconds on Wesh2 at noon & for some reason they showed the KFN billboard in the background at what looked like a motel.   I pray they arent still peddling their crap in Satsuma.   I find it interesting that they still have a pic of Caylee in a pink heart smack in the middle of their new billboard sign - that makes no collective sense, she was never "missing" & most unfortunately they just attended a memorial because the world knows Caylee was murdered, yet again very poor judgment...are the Anthonys & Milsteads making Caylee the new "poster child" for "missing" children despite the reports?  UGH

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 23, 2009, 12:16:59 PM »

WHAT!!!!! 

Not Yet! Check this out, Trimm: 
http://www.columbianprogress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=1985161-Eight-escape-from-Marion-County-jail&widget=push&article-Eight-escape-from-Marion-County-jail%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: February 23, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Sure hope this info is in the next doc dump.................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Me Too!  I always say..if I were to do it over again..I would love to be an investigator and/or into forensics.  I hate the fact that I am so cynical.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 23, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »

WHAT!!!!! 

Not Yet! Check this out, Trimm: 
http://www.columbianprogress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=1985161-Eight-escape-from-Marion-County-jail&widget=push&article-Eight-escape-from-Marion-County-jail%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

I know.

Nut..sorry for O/T,but I know we have monkeys that could be in danger.

~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: February 23, 2009, 12:30:29 PM »

So besides parking cars at a superbowl event...what else does Lee do?
Any of the anthony's working that we know?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: February 23, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »

After I posted about the duct tape and if there was marks on the tape or not from Caylee's tongue, I got to thinking what Turbo said, at least I think it was Turbo. About a rag, so if Casey had a rag aroung the nose and mouth area, or in the mouth then the duct tape with a tongue depression would'nt be. Also QuietMonkey, Casey must have buried Caylee somewhat, I can't imagine just dropping off the remains in the open and leaving, and wasn't there something about partial burying of the garbage bags in the last doc dump?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.