May 28, 2024, 11:44:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #158 3/19/10 - 4/4/10  (Read 315187 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: April 02, 2010, 01:20:35 PM »

As always, the times I start thinking about what a total whack job Cindy is, it sends me into a rant.
She has been the biggest thorn in LE's side from the very beginning. Any other "missing" child's family (if they really believed the kid was kidnapped) would gladly turn over any and all info over to authorities. Not her, she weedles and manipulates everything. When is she ever going to be held accountable. We always talk about kc not being held accountable, cindy bullies her way along, screaming and threatening and rarely gets called on it. Ugh, she's sickening

Cindy gave the  false appearance that she was a good grandmother!(not)
but in reality
 because we are now seeing the reality of it!
she used caylee to spite casey! she  spoiled caylee to spite casey! because she too was a spiteful bitch!
caylee was used against casey often telling her that caylee was a mistake! constantly  doing things  to make casey feel left out thus creating hatred and anomosity
one example amongst many
  evidenced by caylees last birthday party! cindy interjecting herself into  helping caylee open her gifts again to spite casey!
more lookie caylee who buys you all these things not your mommy but me your grama! who loves you more me grama!! cindy loves to spite people to cut deep to the heart!  I am amazed that the( leech) george is still there! she must have need of him  right now to portray the ideal norm family! to the public.
when she is finaly convicted and sentenced  I have an idea he will get the royal boot!!
Loca, all said so well!   They are all text book crazies who would have merely been the butt of neighborhood gossip and family party tittering if the princess hadn't taken it upon herself to eliminate her competition.  There's only room for one Diva. Now, Cindy is back to sweeping up after only kc, praising only kc, loving only kc.
Dysfunction Junction has been restored to perfection.

What a bunch of hogwash though about the power struggle between mommy dearest and daughter .  If kc hadn't been such a lazy, spoiled brat, if kc had loved Caylee enough she would have gotten a real job, moved out and made a life for herself. And for all we know at that B-day party, kc could have been spending half the time flirting up whatever guys were there ( rifling thru purses) and grandma was tending the chili pot and paying attention to Caylee??     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1841 on: April 02, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »

They are very much wasting the court's time and taxpayer's money, but why not, what else do they have to do?    I would love to know why this jail lady thought it was a good idea to pass notes around, what was in it for her? There had to be something.

Bobo is the infamous on that "Wasting" time or should I say "buying time" with his motions. Monday should be very interesting.

I was thinking about this corrections officer SH.
Three things were said of her on the news. Her employee record: absenteeism, tardiness was stated. I wonder if that was all that was negative on her record? By law you cannot say anything about an employee " in regards to reference " other than " How long they worked, the position they held, etc."  But since she has been let go 'suspended' ..that is then ok for them to say this about her??   I am asking - I do not know the answer. The 3rd thing was she was given props on her ability to write ?? fill out forms/recording/documenting I guessing that is what they mean.

Going back to the being absent and tardiness. Maybe she hated her job. Or something along that line. And then when Casey landed in OCJ she saw Casey as a meal ticket. Having Casey in her section " possibly" she played " Pal" with Casey ...(( Hoping to get some info out of her about Caylee)) * thinking I will get her to talk and I will crack this case and be on easy street, get promoted or even make money by selling the info yadda.
** I think that it didn't work, Casey was not responding the way SH was hoping. So in order to reinforce some trust - she SH introduced Casey to this woman Robyn Adams. Saying oh her husband is a cop. She got railroaded like you. And then to double reinforce it " she either suggested or created in Casey's head " I am on your side..Robyn is just like you. SH telling Robyn she is just a kid, maybe you can talk to her, If you get her to confess a deal could be worked out to lessen your sentence. SH planting seeds in lock down.  *SH Hoping between the two women "SH" would strike gold within the letters/information that she transported back and forth. With or without the letters she SH could say that rumor is all over that Casey confessed and let Robyn take the fall for it.       
Everyone wants theirs in this case. And I believe that SH thought that the risk was far less than what she could gain by the information being written by Casey. Even today I think she is in shock that " this is now " part of the case. I think she/SH thought it would never be found out. All this time no one knew. All in All " SH" turned out to be yet another self serving character ...who in all actuality was punked by Casey.( Talk about Boomerang effect ) I think what is in those letters ( Most of us do) that Casey was more than happy to write Robyn. It gave Casey "options" and she ran with it. We all think within the letters is Casey's bargaining chips - Throwing Cindy, George and maybe even Lee under the bus. Why not? Casey is not talking and will not talk but within the letters she was able to make confessions about Camp Anthony. What does she have to lose by the letters?? Nothing. What does she have to gain by them?? A Plea Deal or even more in her sick head...a lesser sentence. Pointing fingers/and discrediting her parents testimony's as individuals.  That is why imo she was wearing that Poker face in court when Mason was introduced. She looked relieved, she looked content, and looked like the Cat that swallowed the Canary ...as Mason spoke.  I bet Casey is sitting in her cell right now smiling..waiting for Monday. She I believe can't wait for the letters to be released to the public. I wonder what Cindy is thinking right now? Diabolic minds think alike, she probably has something planned, wonder if she let GA know. Yes Monkey's the show will go on.       

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: April 02, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »

They are very much wasting the court's time and taxpayer's money, but why not, what else do they have to do?    I would love to know why this jail lady thought it was a good idea to pass notes around, what was in it for her? There had to be something.

allegedly this jailer also refused to break up a fight amongst two inmates and didnt document the notes. I cant believe she didnt read the notes.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: April 02, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »

As always, the times I start thinking about what a total whack job Cindy is, it sends me into a rant.
She has been the biggest thorn in LE's side from the very beginning. Any other "missing" child's family (if they really believed the kid was kidnapped) would gladly turn over any and all info over to authorities. Not her, she weedles and manipulates everything. When is she ever going to be held accountable. We always talk about kc not being held accountable, cindy bullies her way along, screaming and threatening and rarely gets called on it. Ugh, she's sickening

Cindy gave the  false appearance that she was a good grandmother!(not)
but in reality
 because we are now seeing the reality of it!
she used caylee to spite casey! she  spoiled caylee to spite casey! because she too was a spiteful bitch!
caylee was used against casey often telling her that caylee was a mistake! constantly  doing things  to make casey feel left out thus creating hatred and anomosity
one example amongst many
  evidenced by caylees last birthday party! cindy interjecting herself into  helping caylee open her gifts again to spite casey!
more lookie caylee who buys you all these things not your mommy but me your grama! who loves you more me grama!! cindy loves to spite people to cut deep to the heart!  I am amazed that the( leech) george is still there! she must have need of him  right now to portray the ideal norm family! to the public.
when she is finaly convicted and sentenced  I have an idea he will get the royal boot!!
Loca, all said so well!   They are all text book crazies who would have merely been the butt of neighborhood gossip and family party tittering if the princess hadn't taken it upon herself to eliminate her competition.  There's only room for one Diva. Now, Cindy is back to sweeping up after only kc, praising only kc, loving only kc.
Dysfunction Junction has been restored to perfection.

What a bunch of hogwash though about the power struggle between mommy dearest and daughter .  If kc hadn't been such a lazy, spoiled brat, if kc had loved Caylee enough she would have gotten a real job, moved out and made a life for herself. And for all we know at that B-day party, kc could have been spending half the time flirting up whatever guys were there ( rifling thru purses) and grandma was tending the chili pot and paying attention to Caylee??     

lol while the party was on ! casey was  in a maniac   state! salivating at the thought of  money! and how much she could get! stealing from granny , mommy  and any purse she could get her hands on. You also put it so well I love your comment that now its back to kc getting all the attention and she is loving it. She considers herself a star and yes she is so looking foward to monday almost like it was her dayview(spelled wrong) ?
she loves the cameras on her.
she loves the limelight!! that is going to bite her in the ass! because the jurty will be looking at her actions and see thru her cold not caring about caylee persona!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: April 02, 2010, 01:48:42 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmin 66 View Post
(respectfully snipped)

Can someone help, I can't find a page 2.
I will type it here verbatim what her post was:

"October 20, 2008 by Laura Buchanan:

There could never be two people who have loved you more than your Grandparents.. I wish nothing more than for you to come home.. Your beautiful face is on my mind every night.. As I lay and pray for your safe return. Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents.. We love you all"
  Just saw this on InSessions, I don't recall seeing this. Now I know Laura was a plant.
.....excuse me while I gag.   All it would take to refute that is a couple minutes of watching any one of many youtubes of Cindy. 

OMG, this woman never met Cindy before all thiis "I know them very well" my adorable behind!    No doubt about it, a plant sent by Cindy.   Did Milstead advise she intimidate by impersonating an police officer...hmmm     IMHO, this is all we need to know & Im not worried about it one bit as I do believe LE & the prosecution have the goods to refute this devil worshipping lunatic!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: April 02, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »

Wonder if Cindy and Laura met at a witch's meeting 
Could be, but now that the A's have been born again, re-baptized and all, she's probably hung up her witch hat for some big flowery jobber so she can hobnob with the Godly folks ( that coinkydinky are in real estate and have a lil community clout)
That's true, and what a joke 

That's the beauty of the A's, they hook up with all kinds of people, use them for whatever they need at that moment, and then they move onto the next group. Fortunately they have left a lot of evidence along the way that shows them to be idiots and scammers. I just luv how the Anterauge now includes the pastors wife as one of the  support groupies.  And we all know how fragile Cindy is, no wonder she wants a 'good' friend by her side to help her thru the tribulation. What  she really needs is someone to help her up the stairway to heaven and hope to goodness some little cherub up there doesn't give her a little tumble back down

They sure aint getting into heaven  clinging to the  skirt of the pastors wife. That  friendship is just a farse to show them as decent  humans with spiritual support. Give me a break   unless they change their wicked ways theres no chance of them  ever entering the pearly gates.
they can ride that cherub  at a high speed crashing into the gates of hell!! there cindy will meet her match .

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1846 on: April 02, 2010, 01:56:58 PM »

And the beat goes on..... One day they will get their due 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: April 02, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »

http://thewholetruthalways.wordpress.com/

Cindy & Casey-THE FIGHT-Did It Happen? You Decide!

Does anyone know who writes this blog?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: April 02, 2010, 02:01:32 PM »

I guess I answered my own question. I thought it was Melissa Earnest and it seems that it is her blog.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1849 on: April 02, 2010, 02:04:32 PM »

Could be, but now that the A's have been born again, re-baptized and all, she's probably hung up her witch hat for some big flowery jobber so she can hobnob with the Godly folks ( that coinkydinky are in real estate and have a lil community clout)
To add ...the woman, Brenda Black, who is listed as "Title D" what ever that means.. under the Ants' as individuals within the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. Black is listed as well as Vice President of Unity Spiritual Life Center. Which I cannot figure out at all. Are the Ant's members of this church? I do not understand the connection between Ant's and this woman. That she is named on the principle list of officers in the Caylee Foundation created by Cindy. 
I looked this place up and its in a strip mall. It raises questions because I can not figure out how this " Unity Center" is surviving the economy, let alone just surviving. How they make money? They lease two suites under their name. Combined they lease over 6200 sq feet. That is a lot of space. I know from reading they are part of a combined International Unity Org - Maybe they combine all their monies and pay for the leases that way. Just seems strange ..but then within the Ants what is not strange?
http://www.unitychurch.com/tp42/Default.asp?ID=169353

Lot of religion floating around the Ants..hmm lots of Tax Exemptions too. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: April 02, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »

To add ...the woman, Brenda Black, who is listed as "Title D" what ever that means.. under the Ants' as individuals within the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. Black is listed as well as Vice President of Unity Spiritual Life Center. Which I cannot figure out at all. Are the Ant's members of this church? I do not understand the connection between Ant's and this woman. That she is named on the principle list of officers in the Caylee Foundation created by Cindy. 
I looked this place up and its in a strip mall. It raises questions because I can not figure out how this " Unity Center" is surviving the economy, let alone just surviving. How they make money? They lease two suites under their name. Combined they lease over 6200 sq feet. That is a lot of space. I know from reading they are part of a combined International Unity Org - Maybe they combine all their monies and pay for the leases that way. Just seems strange ..but then within the Ants what is not strange?

Yes 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: April 02, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »

Quote:
(respectfully snipped)

There could never be two people who have loved you more than your Grandparents.. I wish nothing more than for you to come home.. Your beautiful face is on my mind every night.. As I lay and pray for your safe return. Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents.. We love you all"
  Just saw this on InSessions, I don't recall seeing this. Now I know Laura was a plant.
.....excuse me while I gag.   All it would take to refute that is a couple minutes of watching any one of many youtubes of Cindy. 

OMG, this woman never met Cindy before all thiis "I know them very well" my adorable behind!    No doubt about it, a plant sent by Cindy.   Did Milstead advise she intimidate by impersonating an police officer...hmmm     IMHO, this is all we need to know & Im not worried about it one bit as I do believe LE & the prosecution have the goods to refute this devil worshipping lunatic!

Sorry to comment on my own post but had to add...take special note of the date this was written.   Casey was indicted by the Grand Jury 10/14, the Anthonys held their first vigil at the church after much neighborhood complaints that Sunday & spoke out against TES, TES had cancelled the search but announced Nov dates that they would return hoping the water level would go down

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1852 on: April 02, 2010, 02:15:52 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=2156
The Importance of Melissa Earnest’s Interviews

Posted on April 2nd, 2010 by Valhall
Thanks, gotta love this part.    (And, as we’ve discussed previously, there must be parallel universe string theory applied to the Anthony conspiracy theories in order to make them work, so maybe Cindy was entertaining some sort of dimensional time-shift in which Caylee aged by 4 years upon being abducted…who knows.) 
I object, your Honor! It seems the Ant circus is trying to invade the Whoniverse, and Doctor Who doesn't allow pond scum sucking, bottom feeders like the Ants in his universe!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: April 02, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »

Quote:
(respectfully snipped)

Thanks NRCG.I saw it also.I am trying find the actual post

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: April 02, 2010, 02:23:25 PM »

http://thewholetruthalways.wordpress.com/

Cindy & Casey-THE FIGHT-Did It Happen? You Decide!

Does anyone know who writes this blog?

Not just hearsay, the Police have been called several times to the Anthony house, pre Caylee disappearance, so I am sure records exist of the causes of the complaint.
The neighbors have also stated that frequent loud shouting matches between Casey and Cindy were heard, so it had to be loud to create that much of a disturbance, since their houses are separated from each other..     I've just been yelling at my dog to stop digging up plants ( again) in my backyard, but I doubt my neighbors could hear...    I wasn't screaming, as Cindy apparently was.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: April 02, 2010, 02:30:31 PM »

Quote:
(respectfully snipped)

Thanks NRCG.I saw it also.I am trying find the actual post

http://www.respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony/memorial/index/page/237/
Page 237
 Always in my Heart
laura buchanan Oct 20, 2008
There could never have been two people on this earth that could have loved you more than your Grandparents..I wish nothing more than for you to come home..Your beautiful face is in my mind every night..As I lay and pray for your safe return..Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents..We love you all

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: April 02, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: April 02, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »

And to think, Daddy paid for all the paper and pencils for KC to write those letters.  We questioned her need for all that stationary, but George didn't.  Daddy gave her enough money to get in trouble.  More enabling by the folks. History just repeats itself with the Ants.  Don't let her out, she will just repeat her crimes, imo.  I wonder how George feels that he helped put another nail in her coffin.
So true and not to mention he may have provided the very pen that may throw him under the bus.

I still suspect it was all orchestrated confusion to further throw everybody off.   It will be interesting to see what our opinions are--I hope we get to read them.    Casey surely had to know jail protocol.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1858 on: April 02, 2010, 02:39:02 PM »

Brenda Black has a facebook. I found it by google.
www.facebook.com/people/Brenda-Black/1174882488

She doesn't look like I thought she would. I don't know what I thought she would look like..
She has her photo on the front of her FB.
She is listed as VP of the Unity Spiritual Life Center at a different address - from the Sunbiz records of Caylee Foundation. Both are residential addresses.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Oviedo/brenda-black-P7558591.aspx

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N08000009792&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEEMARIEANTHONYFOUNDATION&names_filing_type=

In April 2007 it was recorded she was added to be VP of Unity and her address is not the same as on the Caylee Foundation added 2008 - Cindy's paper work says She lives in Orlando on Carlson. Yet the Unity Church updated their records again 2007, 08 and 09... her address is Wainwright Dr Oviedo Florida - for each and all records. Just strange that's all. She is listed current as 2nd owner on the Carlson Address. The address of Wainwright in Seminole county - I could not find anything at all in parcel records. The street does not exist under Orange County. Because they border each other I checked both. The street does not exist in any records of either county.  The house on Wainwright I found it on Trulia.
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Oviedo/sold/25368833-1007-Wainwright-Dr-Oviedo-FL-32765
I cannot figure out the address cannot be found within either county.

Just another endless trail of " ya got me" ..... 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: April 02, 2010, 02:41:47 PM »

Yes 
I stink at researching things, much less linking the sites and stuff but bet ya anything there's a connection somehow to the Milsteads or one of their scams with either The Unity Center or Brenda Black
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.