June 01, 2024, 10:46:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittany Smith, 12 yr. old Virginia girl, kidnapped (FOUND SAFE!)  (Read 188162 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »

Will be starting any second at this link

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/livestreaming/

Starting now
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 10, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »

Muffybee, thanks for all that you do. My time on the computer is sporatic bc I'm a fairly busy person. Coming on here to help search info regarding victims of injustice is a passion of mine. I wish I wasn't so anal but I do believe it's important to get the facts straight. Even something as trivial as ages can be important. Ya just never know going down the road, kwim?

Really have to go now. I look like a rude geek at a table texting. I yell at my kids for this. I say it's bad manners, etc. Now look at me!

Lol!

YW Titch.  I hope Brittany can  be found safe and soon!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: December 10, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »

Chief of police:

No new info
Almost 700 tips
Most of the tips via email from several states - they are going through the tips
Very concerned that nobody has seen them in a week
Very concerned about the safety of Brittany
They will be releasing the Walmart video
Billboards going up

Reminder - we are dealing with a 12 YEAR OLD CHILD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 10, 2010, 03:35:36 PM »

Looks like Jeff was using a phone in Walmart

Police do know who he called
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2010, 03:43:02 PM »

They don't think the guy in Florence Alabama is Easley
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »

Walmart video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVtNUl8aG6U?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tVtNUl8aG6U?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 10, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2010, 04:00:33 PM »

Wow!! Thanks Klaas for the video. Brittany was not afraid of him, imo while in Walmart. She was going along willingly. There were so many people and chances for her to run or get away from him. Especially at the door when they were stopped when evidently the alarm went off as they started to leave. Also, Whatever was in his back pocket was stick-like with something dangling attached to it.
It may have be a slapjack or something of that order. He kept his long white t-shirt pulled down over it most of the time. All JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 10, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »

Wow!! Thanks Klaas for the video. Brittany was not afraid of him, imo while in Walmart. She was going along willingly. There were so many people and chances for her to run or get away from him. Especially at the door when they were stopped when evidently the alarm went off as they started to leave. Also, Whatever was in his back pocket was stick-like with something dangling attached to it.
It may have be a slapjack or something of that order. He kept his long white t-shirt pulled down over it most of the time. All JMO

For nine months ... Elizabeth Smart has opportunity after opportunity to escape from Mitchel but didn't.  These perverts know how to use fear as a motivator to control.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #409 on: December 10, 2010, 04:04:43 PM »

IMO if she wasn't with him willingly, he would have made her walk ahead of him....not tagging along behind.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 10, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »

I also saw when he was at the register he had to swipe the card twice. I am not sure he swiped it a second time with the same card.  It may have been the first card didn't work. There was a pause before he swiped the second time. I have looked at that part over and over again.

Janet, you are right, of course. He could have coerced her. But he was very sure of himself in that case, because he wasn't constantly looking back at her, and was almost oblivious of her while he was shopping. Again, just my observations.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #411 on: December 10, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »

Thank you, Klaas
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »

I agree! and someone earlier in here had mentioned that someone should notice such a young girl with an older man, which i agree true if they were acting like lovers, imo they look like father and daughter shopping, if i had passed them in the store that what i would have assumed.

Pretty scary that no comfirmed sightings or anything in a week... praying for this to end well.. well as well as can be for the situation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2010, 04:17:03 PM »

IMO if she wasn't with him willingly, he would have made her walk ahead of him....not tagging along behind.

Nut ... you are perceptive.

When I think of my 12 year old grandson.  He would have been all over the place.  He would have looking at the items on the shelves.  He would be lagging far behind or running up ahead.  If he complied with my instructions to stay beside me ... it would be because he realized it was not in his best interest to do otherwise.

Janet

_____

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: December 10, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »

I also saw when he was at the register he had to swipe the card twice. I am not sure he swiped it a second time with the same card.  It may have been the first card didn't work. There was a pause before he swiped the second time. I have looked at that part over and over again.

Janet, you are right, of course. He could have coerced her. But he was very sure of himself in that case, because he wasn't constantly looking back at her, and was almost oblivious of her while he was shopping. Again, just my observations.

I have a debit card I use and for the most part. I have had to swipe it twice. sometimes, Its because I swiped it wrong to begin with. other times, it just took two swipes for the machine to "Catch" It. As for Brittany's Actions, Maybe She hasn't realized what has happened or is happening where Jeffrey is concerned. I pray shes found safe and soon.

-Darlene
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 10, 2010, 04:41:58 PM »

I'm thinking back to the case of Shasta Groene, aged 8.  Her family was murdered and she and her 9 year old  brother Dylan taken to the woods and sexually assaulted for weeks on end until their captor, Duncan killed Dylan.   Shasta was rescued because she was recognized by a waitress in at a Denny's restaurant.  Shasta was sitting among people and she didn't call out for help.    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2418.msg312005#msg312005   I realize Brittany is 12 years old, but she has most likely witnessed her mother being murdered.  I don't know what's in Brittany's mind, but I'm thinking about what it would be like to have your brother die like her brother did, and then know/see your mother murdered.  It's got to do something to your mind.     JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #416 on: December 10, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »

What were those brown things and white things he was buying? One of the items looked like a thermal blanket.

I think the thing in his back pocket were his keys with one of those hippy-like key rings that dangle down.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2010, 05:00:49 PM »

The other thing looked like a portable radio. Did he buy one of those to keep ahead of the news?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »

Coleman Sleeping Bags are sold at Walmart.  I think those two things were sleeping bags:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 10, 2010, 05:25:09 PM »

TY klaas
is this video after the amber alert, im thinking the security/cop person, must have
not heard the amber alert, he/she looks right at them,and doesnt seem to know
who they are

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.