June 03, 2024, 07:24:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 370353 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 06, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »

I don't know about you guys, but I feel really exhausted after today.  Baez is just soooo stupid that I am always wondering if he has confused the jury.  Idiot. 

I love Dr Vas, you can tell he has compassion, along with a true love for his field.  I don't know how he can do it, but God Bless him for being able to, someone has to do it.  What a hero.  I expect a similar experience with Dr G.  If you have ever watched her show, you can see her love for her work, her compassion for people, and the excitement she feels at being able to break things down and come up with reasonable answers to her questions.  She is truly dedicated. 

Oh, and as far as Magic Eye,  "I believe in Magic......"  LOL, a little change to lyrics, but you are amazing.  Are you a court reporter by any chance??  Or do you do transcriptions???  You might consider it!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 06, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »

Gads, don't these talking heads read the details? Am I correct that the Anthoney's didn't use chlorine in their pool but something else?

Correct

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: June 06, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »

...sigh.....Magic Eyes

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: June 06, 2011, 05:35:51 PM »

I don't know about you guys, but I feel really exhausted after today.  Baez is just soooo stupid that I am always wondering if he has confused the jury.  Idiot. 

I love Dr Vas, you can tell he has compassion, along with a true love for his field.  I don't know how he can do it, but God Bless him for being able to, someone has to do it.  What a hero.  I expect a similar experience with Dr G.  If you have ever watched her show, you can see her love for her work, her compassion for people, and the excitement she feels at being able to break things down and come up with reasonable answers to her questions.  She is truly dedicated. 

Oh, and as far as Magic Eye,  "I believe in Magic......"  LOL, a little change to lyrics, but you are amazing.  Are you a court reporter by any chance??  Or do you do transcriptions???  You might consider it!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: June 06, 2011, 05:36:59 PM »

Dr Kobolinksy is on HLN now, trying to poo poo Dr Vass's testimony & said "I know he published a couple of articles," and called it "novel science."    These talkhead forensic commentators are going to regret their stance on this as it will become very relevant & relied upon as a result of this case & continued research, much like DNA.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: June 06, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »

I am with you on the exhaustion.  I couldn't stand it on Friday.  I love Dr G and she will be a GREAT witness in this case. 

Thank you Magic Eyes!  You clear everything up that I miss throughout the day!  You're a great monkey!   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 PM »

Dr Kobolinksy is on HLN now, trying to poo poo Dr Vass's testimony & said "I know he published a couple of articles," and called it "novel science."    These talkhead forensic commentators are going to regret their stance on this as it will become very relevant & relied upon as a result of this case & continued research, much like DNA.

This moron is on the defense team.  At least he was at one time.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 06, 2011, 05:39:59 PM »

and is one of their spin doctors much like LKB & Whoraldo.   It mystifies me that they are willing to risk what is left of their reputation to support the defense or moreover this evil wench.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »

Pssst   Dr. Kobolinksy, pure acetone nail polish remover would NOT and I repeat inandbyitself produce chloroform.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »

After my little outburst the other night about Geraldo and his crap that I have decided that it is in my best interest to NOT watch these idiots and their 'expert panels'.  It is a bunch of garbage that they are spewing all over the air waves and certainly NOT facts.  We need justice for Caylee and these idiots seem to forget all of that for 5 sec of fame. It is utterly gut wrenching to witness.     ::justice2NJ::   an angelic monkey

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »

and is one of their spin doctors much like LKB & Whoraldo.   It mystifies me that they are willing to risk what is left of their reputation to support the defense or moreover this evil wench.

When this first happened he was on NG with a completly different outlook.  As soon as he was hired by the defense he changed his opinion.  MUCH like Mason did.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41:51 PM »

The interaction between Dr G and Bobo should be interesting. I cant stand listening to them talk about pool chlorine.. they make so much money to give out the wrong facts

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1252 on: June 06, 2011, 05:44:03 PM »

When this first happened he was on NG with a completly different outlook.  As soon as he was hired by the defense he changed his opinion.  MUCH like Mason did.
Exactly!  I was saying the same thing!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: June 06, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »

This is the portion of today's raw video where Vass talks about when he first opened the can with piece of carpet from the trunk of the car:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28145826//index.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: June 06, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

Pssst   Dr. Kobolinksy, pure acetone nail polish remover would NOT and I repeat inandbyitself produce chloroform.

She may have bought it where she gets her pot.
 Maybe she looked it up but didn't make it 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 06, 2011, 05:47:36 PM »

Could the Prosecution open a can as part of their closing?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1256 on: June 06, 2011, 05:49:59 PM »

I got it !!! Bozo is going to tell the courts about hypercubes and how Einstein's special theory of relativity realized that gravity was actually a dimension and not a "force" as many want to call it. Then when KC went into this tesseract she could not have murdered Caylee.

I can't wait............hehehehe
Turbo, Bobo really should just use that ol' "space/time continuum and the TARDIS" as his science. Chances are he understands that as well as he understands transpiration, respiration, and perspiration!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: June 06, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »

I got it !!! Bozo is going to tell the courts about hypercubes and how Einstein's special theory of relativity realized that gravity was actually a dimension and not a "force" as many want to call it. Then when KC went into this tesseract she could not have murdered Caylee.

I can't wait............hehehehe
Turbo, Bobo really should just use that ol' "space/time continuum and the TARDIS" as his science. Chances are he understands that as well as he understands transpiration, respiration, and perspiration!

You forgot constipation.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: June 06, 2011, 05:59:29 PM »

They need a road trip to smell that car

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: June 06, 2011, 06:03:50 PM »

Gads, don't these talking heads read the details? Am I correct that the Anthoney's didn't use chlorine in their pool but something else?

Yes you're correct, the anthony's used NON-CHLORINE pool products....and I have commented exactly that to every media outlet who has reported otherwise. They don't care about the facts or the truth.....they care only about ratings.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.