June 07, 2024, 04:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaren Lockhart , 22yrs old, New Orleans, last seen 06/05/12(BODY FOUND)  (Read 185876 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2012, 09:59:00 PM »

Maybe you misunderstood, I never said I thought KS was the woman in the video.  I only mentioned KS because she is listed as a sister of Patricia Biehn; and she lists her hometown as the same town (Metairie) that Patricia Biehn and Charles Atwood were from.  That connection helped me decide I had the right FB profile for PB, that's all.

Oh, so sorry. I did misunderstand. I apologize.

Thanks sassifras, no problem!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »

Haley Stiles
I find it extremly disturbing that through a degree or two of separation, I am tied to one woman who has disappeared, and another who was murdered and dismembered. Ladies! Be careful out there. Be aware of your surroundings, let your friends/family kniw who you are with, and where you are going, and beyond all else, if something doesn't feel "right" always trust your instincts. It's always better to be safe than sorry. And always pack a weapon!

Haley Stiles
She used to work at the Cowboy when it was on the 100 block of Bourbon, but she was working at Stilettos.

http://www.facebook.com/haleystiles504

From Comments:

Nicole Lynne Stoddard ·
Margaret. Yea she did have pink hair. I hope she's okay.

Haley Stiles
Yeah. She WAS a FB friend. I can't get to her page now. I'm gonna ask around and see if she is ok. I think she stays in touch with Shorty, an Steve is living with him

Haley Stiles
It is Margaret and her husband. I think Landry reported it, but Shorty stayed on the phone for 30 min tryin to talk to. Crimestoppers. She recently deleted her FB page.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Video-from-night-of-dismembered-woman-s-disappearance-released/-/9853400/14787956/-/douq6d/-/index.html#comments
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2012, 10:14:47 PM »

Nicole Lynne Stoddard commented on WDSU.
That deff looks like margreat! Hmmmmm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.l.stoddard?sk=wall

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »

Can someone try to zoom in on the guys tat?  I am wondering if this is at all connected.

Man dies after being hit by train in New Orleans
Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 7:41 PM     Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 8:45 PM

::snipping2::

He estimated the man "may be 20 to 30 years old or older" and that the train hit him sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt.

His face and body were damaged, Gagliano said.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2012, 10:28:08 PM »

Jaren Lockhart's Family Speaks (video)

http://www.fox8live.com/video?clipId=7391241&topVideoCatNo=230843&autoStart=true
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »

So much information has come out tonight.  I pray that this means an arrest is coming soon...praying for Jaren's family.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2012, 11:07:55 PM »

A thought that I have is this:  The male and female that were seen entering and exiting this strip club was there only a short time (did I read 13 minutes, I will have to go back and look)...I wonder if they came specifically to pick her up, if so did she meet them through an online ad?  That backdoor site or craigslist?  I haven't went to look for ads on either...and honestly I don't like looking in the personal pages because last time I did to see what I could find I found a whole lot of anatomy that I didn't care to see or have saved somewhere on my computer.   

18 minutes -

The video shows the couple entering the Temptations club at 327 Bourbon St. at 1:47 a.m. on Wednesday. They then leave with Lockhart at 2:05 a.m. Co-workers said Lockhart normally worked an 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. shift.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/authorities_release_video_of_2.html

Thanks Northern Rose

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »

So much information has come out tonight.  I pray that this means an arrest is coming soon...praying for Jaren's family.

I hope so too labubske, and I'm praying for Jaren's family as well.  This is so sad.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »

Did anyone else think that the term used to describe Jaren, "princess," was interesting?  I wonder if this means something to the killer/s?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2012, 11:46:52 PM »

Can someone try to zoom in on the guys tat?  I am wondering if this is at all connected.

Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 7:41 PM     Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 8:45 PM

He estimated the man "may be 20 to 30 years old or older" and that the train hit him sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html
Wow.  I hope LE is checking to see if this is the guy from the video.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2012, 11:50:33 PM »

I really thought that the girl in the security video from the bar appeared to be too young to be Patricia Biehn but now that our sweet Monkey has enlarged it for us I can see that her face structure is very similar and overall she looks gangly to me as in the FB profile pic. 

Northern Rose...I don't think LE mean she was shot (I could be wrong as usual) just that this was a very heinous crime where the suspect set out to find a victim to kill and dismember purposefully and not random like some accidental/intentional shooting.  I'm sure they think this suspect has done this before and will again.  Being LE can make you a little hard to some things and his choice of words was just a little weird.  I guess to him (and me) a random shooting seems tame compared to a dismemberment and the possibility of a serial killer.  My own opinions, of course!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2012, 11:50:34 PM »

Wow.  I hope LE is checking to see if this is the guy from the video.

The guy in the video has a tattoo of a rose on his right arm.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »

It looks like a skinny quadrilateral with three black circles in a triangle.  I'm just not seeing a rose.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 12:53:24 AM »

Did anyone else think that the term used to describe Jaren, "princess," was interesting?  I wonder if this means something to the killer/s?

Yes, I did think that was interesting.  And wondered why he described her that way, wondered if he was just having trouble finding the right words?

But maybe you have a point...hmmm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 01:23:04 AM »

I really thought that the girl in the security video from the bar appeared to be too young to be Patricia Biehn but now that our sweet Monkey has enlarged it for us I can see that her face structure is very similar and overall she looks gangly to me as in the FB profile pic. 

Northern Rose...I don't think LE mean she was shot (I could be wrong as usual) just that this was a very heinous crime where the suspect set out to find a victim to kill and dismember purposefully and not random like some accidental/intentional shooting.  I'm sure they think this suspect has done this before and will again.  Being LE can make you a little hard to some things and his choice of words was just a little weird.  I guess to him (and me) a random shooting seems tame compared to a dismemberment and the possibility of a serial killer.  My own opinions, of course!

I was thinking along the same lines on the shooting statement.

And I hope LE at least find and question Patricia Biehn.  If the guy in the video is telling the truth and she contacted him a few weeks ago saying she was going to be in New Orleans, asking to stay with him while she was there (he told her no); she may have been there when Jaren was murdered.  He also said he talked to her by phone on Sunday and she told him some very disturbing (gory) things that he's lost sleep over since.  His opinion is that if she didn't commit the crime herself that she may be involved somehow.

Link to the video he posted today:

http://youtu.be/ac8JucIbVj0

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 03:03:39 AM »

Been reading and watching all I can about Patricia Texasmom.  Very strange?????  I hope LE doesn't discount this man as a fruitball even if he turns out to be.  I sincerely think Ms. Patricia should be in jail 10 years ago until........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2012, 04:08:59 AM »

Been reading and watching all I can about Patricia Texasmom.  Very strange?????  I hope LE doesn't discount this man as a fruitball even if he turns out to be.  I sincerely think Ms. Patricia should be in jail 10 years ago until........

I've been thinking the same.  Were deals made with the devil?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2012, 04:18:34 AM »

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/slain_woman_was_good_mom_frien.html

Slain woman was good mom, friends say

Published: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 6:57 AM     Updated: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 4:49 PM
By Kari Dequine, Times Picayune

When they were in high school, Katrina Lucas Friedman and Jaren Lockhart would often stay up late at night writing poetry. "She was smart, and very creative," Friedman said. "She loved art and loved to write." It was through her drawings and poetry, Friedman said, that Lockhart expressed her feelings.

Friedman said Lockhart frequently traveled between New Orleans and Hammond, where she had a home with her fiancé and had attended Hammond High School.

Friedman described Lockhart as "a good mom who wanted to give her daughter everything she could." Friedman assured that the 3-year-old was being care for by people who loved her.

Friedman said she wanted people to know that Lockhart was more than a stripper, as she had been characterized in media reports.

"There was a lot to her," said friend Courtney Bretillo. "She had been a lot of places."

Friedman, who kept in touch with Lockhart after high school, said Lockhart loved New Orleans and had worked as a bartender and shot girl. Friedman last spoke with her about two months ago, and said that she was unaware Lockhart was working as a dancer.

After getting her GED, Friedman said, Lockhart went to cosmetology school. She loved music, makeup, and her hair, said Bretillo, who also attended Hammond High School with Lockhart and Friedman. She was always changing her hairstyle, Bretillo said. "You never knew what color her hair was going to be."

Bretillo, looking at a card Lockhart had sent in which she thanked Bretillo for being a friend, said: "She was grateful for what she had. She was appreciative."

She was "always smiling bigger than anyone else in the picture." She was lively, outgoing, and the life of the party, Bretillo said.

Friedman agreed: "She was very fun to be around."

Hancock County Coroner Jim Faulk said he was still waiting for a "complete picture," including the potential discovery of more of Lockhart's body, to make a final statement on time and cause of death. A stab wound on Lockhart's chest, Bass said, probably was the cause of death.

"She did not deserve what she got," Faulk said. "I don't care who she was, she did not deserve this."

Faulk said he is hoping investigators will come up with a suspect soon. It appears someone went to "great lengths" to conceal the crime, he said.

Fighting tears, Friedman read aloud a passage Lockhart recently posted on her Facebook page.

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2012, 05:14:40 AM »

Casey Nunez
http://via.me/RealNewOrleans

Some were saying on Facebook that he has deleted some tweets, but here's the link to his Twitter.  I've copied them, but I'm not posting them all for now.

http://twitter.com/#!/RealNewOrleans

New0rleansTours ‏@RealNewOrleans
Ths is 2 years old she has her hair blond today
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
2:36 AM - 13 Jun 12 via txt · Details

New0rleansTours ‏@RealNewOrleans
I ann now on http://websleuths.com as AmericaUndercover
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
2:16 AM - 13 Jun 12 via TweetCaster for Android · Details

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.