May 29, 2024, 02:32:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007  (Read 55238 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 11:51:39 AM »

Ocean -

Back in 2006 a person who does "remote viewing" was going to go to Aruba to search the waters near the refinery. 

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=1648&highlight=aruba&sid=a1bcbe98d1ca1172bfb831122edbfc0f

His name is Major Ed Dames.  He never did go and posted this reason why:

This is the area near the refinery they were going to search.  The search to my knowledge never happened:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »

Posted at BFN:

Good day everyone!  I had the opportunity to call my brother, (John Silvetti) for those of you who don't know who I mean today, and here is the update!  As you know the boat got into Aruba yesterday (about 5 pm Aruba time)... A trip that normally takes 9 days took 15 days due to the 10-18 feet continuous seas and partially due to Olga!  So it was rough going out... I am sure the crew is probably a little banged up! By that I mean continuous rough weather is tough on anyone.  But they are there!

John told me today that things are going smoothly.  They are getting all the equipment ready to set up and test.  They will fuel up today and then start the search tomorrow! That is the plan if everything goes smoothly! (Please God let this go smoothly).

In any event, I just want to thank you for all the continued prayers! Let's continue the prayers for Natalee, the Holloway/Twitty family and the Persistence and crew!

Have a good day!
CJ1
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 03:20:51 PM »

Persistence...how fitting.  Thank you to the captain and crew and all the scientists on board that want justice for Natalee.  God be with you.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 02:38:41 PM »

***SPECIAL NOTICE***
Tuesday, 18-Dec - 1500 hrs:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »

Sat. 22-Dec- 1110 hrs
The Persistence awakes after a few hour much-deserved nap. The crew diligently toss the lines and she's free of the dock. Leaving the port facility, the seas are calm and the trade winds are pleasant and tropical. The occasional cumulus cloud appear cartoon-like. One small cloud in the distance is dumping rain on a few unfortunate people. I can just imagine what they're thinking.. "why me". The rain has a tendency of seeking us all out. Today over the Persistence, the sun is shining bright.

"We've gridded a 22 sq. mile area with bathymetry and will cover it again with this sonar system and magnetometer... Yes. We will find her if she's out there." -John Silvetti (1102 hrs, 22-Dec).

The search area we already covered by bathymetry and began surveying with side scan and magnetometer is the size of Manhattan.

"I believe she's been out here for over the last two years but we didn't have the resources and technology to find her until now. We're blessed to have these resources. Now, hopefully we'll have a wonderful Christmas present for Dave and Beth". - Tim Miller (1108 hrs, 22-Dec).

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »

what a fantastic bunch of UN-SELFISH people on this ship.

makes you happy to be a a human or a robots, something i can not say about the people that caused this whole mess.

you have two totally differnet types of people

1. givers

2. takers

these people are givers

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »

Merry Christmas to you, Robots!

Update: Sat. 22-Dec - 2035 hrs
The seas calmed throughout the evening. The progress we're making is satisfying. Once again, we will work through the night. At night, the seas tend to be calmer and it's easier to focus on the work without being able to see the beach. The sunset was beautiful this evening. ROV pilot Brandon Hernandez hurried out to the back deck of the Persistence to take the photo for the blog. At the same instance he snapped the picture, a swell washed across the back deck, soaking him half way up his shins. Brandon, now the world will know you by this noble photographic cause.

We came across another unknown wreck today, an approximately 50ft long catamaran.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 02:41:29 AM »

Update: Sun. 23-Dec -0130 hrs

The seas are calm and the moon is brilliant on the last survey line of the night. Murphy's Law always applies offshore. Midway through the survey line, the boat suddenly veers off course to avoid a small ~16ft wooden fishing boat anchored near the line. We hold our breath and bring in the sonar and magnetometer as fast as the winches allow. On the telemetry screens, both sensors suddenly go crazy. We caught the anchor line of the fishing boat with the sonar and magnetometer. The Persistence immediately comes all-stop as we cautiously bring in the gear. Fortunately for us and the fishermen, our reaction time was swift. We didn't give the fishermen much of a ride and no one was hurt. After a careful inspection, we determined that miraculously none of the gear was even slightly damaged in the collision. After the encounter was over, we thanked the fishermen for their patience and the small wooden fishing boat and Persistence went their separate ways into the moonlit night.

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 10:12:45 AM »

Please send this info, this was sent to me by a girl who says she can see where Natalee is I'm just passing this on

I am not one to jump into information like this so fast.  The boat I see is a ‘sail boat,’ probable sunk just within the last few years.

Off a small land area that is swimmable to a main shore but far.  Almost private property if that is possible in the ocean.

Finding her will not happen, finding pieces might I am sorry if that is too realistic,.

.  Is she missing a bag or purse or back pack, luggage, bigger then smaller, that you will find asap.

Good luck, I feel nothing but compassion and love for the family.

If something comes to light about the man with the DARKEST hair, and his comments on his ‘high and mighty’ status.. might lead you to this area that I see.

I am not going to put any more into this unless you ask

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »

Blonde,

I got that message to the  guys out on the boat.

done  -ty

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2007, 08:32:22 AM »

Thank You, carpe noctem
I pray that they find Natalee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »

I just found this email, can you pass it on , thanks  carpe

I met a girl tonight who see's dead people her name is Rebecca she help the FBI and police find missing people.
She calls her self spiritaul contact.
I told her that I'm looking for Natalee she started talking fast and sweeting.
She said she was in a black bag near that boat near an island with nine trees two were different
She is caught up in a back and forth thing near a sunk boat  the boat is under the water and part of it you can see it's white .

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »

I just found this email, can you pass it on , thanks  carpe

I met a girl tonight who see's dead people her name is Rebecca she help the FBI and police find missing people.
She calls her self spiritaul contact.
I told her that I'm looking for Natalee she started talking fast and sweeting.
She said she was in a black bag near that boat near an island with nine trees two were different
She is caught up in a back and forth thing near a sunk boat  the boat is under the water and part of it you can see it's white .

Blonde, I hope this person continues to tell us what she sees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2007, 11:55:24 PM »

Update: Thurs 26-Dec 1230 hrs
Murphy's Law always applies offshore. After acquiring data all day in sustained 35kt winds and strong cross currents, the night was going rather smooth. In about 450 ft of water and towing 20 ft off the bottom, the magnetometer started to tow differently. The operator (Kent) immediately recognized we had a snag. We brought in the towfish to find a mass of derelict fishing gear snagged on the acoustic beacon. The beacon was fastened to the tow cable above the magnetometer only by two small stainless steel hose clamps. Despite the massive strain on the beacon, it survived without any damage.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2007, 05:54:33 AM »

Great video by Kyle dedicated to Natalee!

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/viii-day-1-side-scan-sonar-search.html

------------------
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2007, 04:47:02 PM »

Thanks for posting that, Carpe!  That is one of my all time favorite songs.  God bless those guys, how awesome they are! 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »

That is very touching. Keep praying Monkeys.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »

I just watched that video.  All I can say is...wow!  For some reason that word is all I can say when it comes to the unselfish people on this ship.  I am truly amazed by all this. WOW!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2007, 01:37:09 AM »

Same here Lala's.  I am speechless!   There are no words to describe what that crew is doing and with such selfless intentions.  Not only did i feel like i was there,  I WISH I was there to do anything, any little thing to make there trip more comfortable, since I don't have the skills and knowledge they have.   What awesome people they are.   They will be truly blessed.  And thank you for the video, it was touching and heartfelt.  I not only pray for there success for Natalee's return, but for there trip to not be in vain!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2007, 02:23:52 AM »

All I can say is everyone on that boat is
AWSOME!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.