June 15, 2024, 11:35:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269650 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: December 10, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »

3bsmom -- what did he say? Huh? Huh? Tell me.  I didn't watch.

This isn't an exact quote, but he said something like, "Don't be surprised in LE announces that they already have Caylee's body".  Then NG just kept talking - didn't ask him a thing about his statement.  Can someone provide exactly what LP said?  Thanks!
Yes, he said,  dont be surprised if they drop it on us that they already have the body,   that was a wierd statement to make........and it came out of no-where...........

I think LP knows NG is going to cut him off (like everyone else on the show) so he quickly blurts out what's been on his mind....I don't think he has insider information, he's just expressing in as few word as possible, what he's thinking...many of us monkeys have made the same speculation
Yea, as I said last night,  I dont think a lot of it, but I just had to watch it again, it was just so wierd for him to say that just all of a sudden like that......of course, if he thinks that way thats his right, who knows anything about what might happen in these next few weeks, Im so ready for this trial to start!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: December 10, 2008, 09:58:23 AM »

Brace yourselves for meth face.  

yikes indeed on the pic, that poor woman.....
yet, I have noticed with these meth heads around here,  the ones who make the meth, do not like their women to use,,,,so, maybe some of those guys she frequented, had her making meth, not that she had to be using, but,she could have been the "floating lab".

I watch these people around here, and they get mad when they are out of the stuff, guns go off, and we have even seen the windows blow out of their house. There has been 5 od;s in that house in the last 5 yrs, yet, the happening continues for some reason.  (no arrests ever made there btw)

so, yes, I agree the meth takes about a yr to show on their faces. And they always have these sores, that they pick.. I have not seen casey picking anything,  ( except mascarra)nor any sores..(sorry for the vivid picture)
Which  leads me back to thinking she may have just been the "mule" of sorts.

They even have people who go to joining counties, to buy up all that sudafed stuff, our dollar store here never has any cold suplies, they are sold out as soon as the truck comes in.. It is a bad drug, I hate to know anyone is using... orlando is a big  city, and remember waaaaaay back, someone brought up an rv in moss park.. that sounded like a floating meth lab to me,,,,,dang, just heard a tree fall, a big one, better go check it..mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1302 on: December 10, 2008, 10:00:07 AM »

Learn to post, learn to post, learn to post....

Here's how that was supposed to look:

Thank you, thank you QuietMonkkey - good stuff!!

I wonder if Bozo will pursue this footage like he so quickly picked up all those tips they got ready for him.   

That's what I'm thinking 3bsmom. He had a hissy fit about not having those Caylee is alive tips, never picks them up. Now LE is supposed to jump when he wants video footage? No, I think not. He probably wouldn't have the cash to get them either. Maybe he expects them as a Christmas present? If the Ant's are so sure this little girl is Caylee, why are they heading out to California to pursue tips? I know they are doing the Larry King thing, but to pursue tips? So they aren't really sure this is Caylee either!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: December 10, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie sounds good to me   

Angelina Jolie?? No, no my friend! It has to be Christopher Meloni!!! Aske Deenie, yeah go ahead. Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

OKAY, PRETEND I'M DOLCE!!  Who is Christopher Meloni!!??   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1304 on: December 10, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie?? No, no my friend! It has to be Christopher Meloni!!! Aske Deenie, yeah go ahead. Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 
Good Morning Monkeys. I'll take Christopher Meloni, but I won't be sad if a pic of Grissom, from the original and still the best Las Vegas CSI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:20 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.

Try this link:
Casey Anthony's grocery store receipts
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/casey-anthonys-receipts.html

The STRAW  is strawberries NOT straws, IMO

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »

I would love to know if it is illegal for Baez to give Casey the letters from her family and friends...and vice versa?

Casey freely admits that Baez IS giving her their letters and you can see Cindy being very uncomfortable trying to imply that Baez is SHOWING her the letters.

At one point she says " I know he can't HAND you anything".

Anyone else hear this?  And maybe this should be reported to the Bar Assoc.

Very good question Bluesygram, if Casey's letters incoming and outgoing are subject to LE review, than I would think sneaking letters and such are a big no no. It's like saying you can't have a cookie, but if you take it while I'm not looking it's OK.

Personally I'm still uncomfortable about the laptop thing and would like to know more about the ramifications. Honestly, to make a comparison, what if some child predator is in jail, his lawyer could sneak certain pics for his viewing pleasure while under the guise of council. I would hope they would have to bring in a totally clean computer, maybe some sort of scan before allowing a prisoner near it. Or maybe the screen could be viewed by LE. I don't know, but it holds all kinds of problems for me.

I agree Boo...but we know that would be IMPOSSIBLE to scan their computer every time they visited.  Am sure that this is why they weren't allowed in the first place.  But once again the criminals are the ones with the rights.  And "viewing" their screen would be Atty/Client privilege.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: December 10, 2008, 10:04:59 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.

Try this link:
Casey Anthony's grocery store receipts
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/casey-anthonys-receipts.html

The STRAW  is strawberries NOT straws, IMO

2 lbs. of straws would equal something like 5 million! I don't think she'd be able to close the trunk!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:57 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

Thanks for the update.

Good Morning everyone!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1309 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:26 AM »

ok, I'm getting the vibe now. He is nice to look at.

I remember you, Caylee.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1310 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:25 AM »

please forgive me.

HOLY MOLY!! 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1311 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »

Gasp!!! Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1312 on: December 10, 2008, 10:10:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'll take Christopher Meloni, but I won't be sad if a pic of Grissom, from the original and still the best Las Vegas CSI.

Oh No Rose, we have the same taste in men!! I adore Grissom, even named my dog after him!!

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1313 on: December 10, 2008, 10:11:27 AM »

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

If Christopher Meloni is handcuffing people I'm jumping in line!!!  I've been very very bad! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1314 on: December 10, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »

Meth is some very un-holy stuff. Just think of when you take cold meds with pseudoephedrine in them. They make me HYPER.  so, imagine the effect times a million probably.   

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: December 10, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

Thanks for the update.

Good Morning everyone!
Yes, thank you for the update.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: December 10, 2008, 10:12:26 AM »

ok, I'm getting the vibe now. He is nice to look at.

Now I remember   

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: December 10, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »

Gasp!!! Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU!!!

I've never watched it!!       

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: December 10, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »

Meth is some very un-holy stuff. Just think of when you take cold meds with pseudoephedrine in them. They make me HYPER.  so, imagine the effect times a million probably.   

Thanks for that info, Goodanmad!   

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: December 10, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Oh No Rose, we have the same taste in men!! I adore Grissom, even named my dog after him!!

Oh, I've never seen that pic of Christopher before  and Grissom well what can I say?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.