May 28, 2024, 08:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 193698 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »

Now i call today a productive day...........Whatta ya think Monkey's.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »

You think LCW's days as a diversion are done or do the followers still adhere to his gospel after the pond search turned up NOTHING....DID I JUST SAY NOTHING??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

You think LCW's days as a diversion are done or do the followers still adhere to his gospel after the pond search turned up NOTHING....DID I JUST SAY NOTHING??

Yes, KTM, you said "NOTHING".   As in nada. Zilch.  Zero.  Goose Egg. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2009, 08:43:16 PM »

Yes, KTM, you said "NOTHING".  Nada. Zilch.  Zero.  Goose Egg. 

gOOSE eGG...Now..Imagine that!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

Are we sure that Caps is in his fiftys?
While searching for RV, I came upon a younger one by that name.

http://partyflock.nl/topic/940579/PAGE/15.html

And coincendently there is a Jorn_2009 at the same site. That may not mean anything. Same age, but different birth day.

http://partyflock.nl/user/193671:Jorn_2009.html

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »

A HOTSHOT/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION?

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=40.msg8019#msg8019

Tylergal:  Hotshot, how did we find out about the blond and the late-night partying our Sporter is doing now?  Of course, I understand if you cannot divulge that, but we sure do want to know all we can about this evil critter.

Hotshot:  A friend of mine lives there and works at the marriott.

BUMP

Nice job, Janet!!

I could use a crash-course refresher on Mark Purcell. 

I know he posts as MIP6 at RU, is a co-hort of Renfro and Paulus, I believe, through the FOA organization?  I've skipped a lot of detail, I know, and that is where the devil dwells...

Can somebody give me the full cliff-notes version? 

Mark Purcell posts as Doc Holladay at Refugees Unlimited (RU) and posts as MIP6 at Blogs for Natalee (BFN) and other forums.  Prior to his connection with BFN and Robin/Dave Holloway ... on various NH forums Mark Purcell dispicably discredited the family as well as Natalee herself  while at the same time placing Julia Renfro on a pedestal.  Even Debbie at BFN was not spared Mark Purcell's wrath.

Janet

+++++++

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER

By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

Robin Holloway
BFN
November 17, 2006

I am not sure who is posting riddles or why! I don't understand why anyone would do that! There were a lot of rumors going around and I hope MIP6 was able to put some of them to rest when he made this initial topic post. We are just glad he is doing what he can to help us and I want to thank Reality for all he did to put Dave and I directly in contact with him. We need all the help we can get when it comes to finding Natalee and MIP6 is trying to help us do just that!

+++++++

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

A HOTSHOT/MARK PURCELL CONNECTION?

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

Tylergal:  Hotshot, how did we find out about the blond and the late-night partying our Sporter is doing now?  Of course, I understand if you cannot divulge that, but we sure do want to know all we can about this evil critter.

Hotshot:  A friend of mine lives there and works at the marriott.

BUMP

Nice job, Janet!!

I could use a crash-course refresher on Mark Purcell. 

I know he posts as MIP6 at RU, is a co-hort of Renfro and Paulus, I believe, through the FOA organization?  I've skipped a lot of detail, I know, and that is where the devil dwells...

Can somebody give me the full cliff-notes version? 

Mark Purcell posts as Doc Holladay at Refugees Unlimited (RU) and posts as MIP6 at Blogs for Natalee (BFN) and other forums.  Prior to his connection with BFN and Robin/Dave Holloway ... on various NH forums Mark Purcell dispicably discredited the family as well as Natalee herself  while at the same time placing Julia Renfro on a pedestal.  Even Debbie at BFN was not spared Mark Purcell's wrath.

Janet

+++++++

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER

By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

Robin Holloway
BFN
November 17, 2006

I am not sure who is posting riddles or why! I don't understand why anyone would do that! There were a lot of rumors going around and I hope MIP6 was able to put some of them to rest when he made this initial topic post. We are just glad he is doing what he can to help us and I want to thank Reality for all he did to put Dave and I directly in contact with him. We need all the help we can get when it comes to finding Natalee and MIP6 is trying to help us do just that!

+++++++

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Is Purcell still allowed to post at BFN???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

CAPS=Kawish Misier/Lorenzo Webb/Geerman/Robert Vroljik

Which one is in his fifties? While reading a link...
Janssen also alleged Paul van der Sloot, a 52-year-old judge in training in Aruba, obstructed authorities' investigation by asking one of his son's friends, who had been interrogated, what he told police.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2009, 09:01:16 PM »

My (dumb) question from earlier...

Why would there be 1 shoe in the trap. Pretty odd..And stupid...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »

KeepTheFaith

I do not know if Mark Purcell still posts at BFN.  However ... he was allowed membership following his submissions of all those dispicable posts to other forums.  He was allowed membership to BFN about the time a holloway connection was made in August, 2006.

Janet

++++++

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also. I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is someone who is trying to help us find Natalee! And we are grateful to him for all that he has done for us! I am sorry for all the bashing he and his farmily have had to endure and I am so glad he is still helping us after all they have been through.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:00 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

Re: Setting the Record Straight « Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »

Mark Purcell is another American Ex-Pat who should hang his head in shame.

The group of American traitors have done more to bash Natalee and Beth than all of the
Arubans put together.
They have had a mis-information campaign in gear since the first week of the investigation.
Their tool was the internet.
They are all connected to the tourism industry.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

The group of American traitors have done more to bash Natalee and Beth than all of the
Arubans put together.
They have had a mis-information campaign in gear since the first week of the investigation.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

CAPS=Kawish Misier/Lorenzo Webb/Geerman/Robert Vroljik

Which one is in his fifties? While reading a link...
Janssen also alleged Paul van der Sloot, a 52-year-old judge in training in Aruba, obstructed authorities' investigation by asking one of his son's friends, who had been interrogated, what he told police.

Rudolf Vrolijk

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »

Is "Hotshot" the one who channels messages from Natalee from the great beyond? Or is she just pals with whoever is claiming to do that?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2009, 09:17:13 PM »

Is "Hotshot" the one who channels messages from Natalee from the great beyond? Or is she just pals with whoever is claiming to do that?

No.  That's Destiny.

Janet

_____

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

No.  That's Destiny.

Janet

Are they friends? Does this channeller have any connection to CAPS' witness who had "visions" of where Natalee is located?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »

No.  That's Destiny.

Janet

Are they friends? Does this channeller have any connection to CAPS' witness who had "visions" of where Natalee is located?

No idea oldiebutgoodie.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »

The GM forum is might silent in regards to CAPS.

I do believe the realization is beginning to set in ... the realization that many were deceived by Hotshot, CAPS and Silvetti.  Maybe Jossy too ...

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

Arubans put together.

Who would want to stay in an Aruban hotel with that guy the head of operations??  Sick B-----d

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2009, 09:49:33 PM »

Arubans put together.

Great job, Monkeys.

Yes, Magnolia. From VERY EARLY ON.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-information/

As an Arubian, I am very disappointed about the rumors that the international press is publishing about the happenings here on the island. CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS etc all are bringing the news to the world as it unfolds. It even surprises the locals that certain news is published on international media before it’s published on local media. The Aruban Government it’s giving 100% cooporation. The ministers of the island (Prime minister, Minister of Justice, Minister of tourism) Are giving their 100% support in the search for Natalee here on the Island. I as a Local am deeply schocked about the disappearing. We as Arubians are happy to live here on the island and we believe that we are truly blessed bij having a low criminality rate, we truly think we live in Paradise!
We all must be realistic about what is beeing said on the Media. We have crime here on the island, WHO DOESN”T!
We have tourist who have been coming to Aruba for over 20 to 30 years to the island. When they are asked whey they come to the Island the two reason which they give are the Hopitality of our people and the safety that one gets just by being on the Island!

So please! The media and those who follow the news from my Island must not believe everything that is said. CNN reported that Aruba has a dark side. It’s an Island which is ruled by drugs from Colombia and latin prostitutes which invade the island trying to go to Europe via Aruba. NOT TRUE! The media is just blowing the news out of proportion just to make the news more interesting. Sadly these wrong doing is just affecting our reputation and our tourism. Ask Any one you know! What they think about Aruba. I’M SURE that you will be told other!!!

We truly hope and pray that Natalee returns and the Aruban People believe she will return in good health. But we are not at all happy with the international press who are publishing News Without Verifying the story and making sure it’s true! I Guess that’s the only way they think they could get some attention!

Comment by Gabriel Leo | June 5, 2005, 5:23 pm

THanks Gabriel! As an American citizen living in Aruba, and having lived in the U.S. for nearly 10 years I can assure you that most of us are looking at the big picture and we share the concerns of Natalee’s family and friends.
Howver, looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old.
So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news.
I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open.

Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.