May 28, 2024, 09:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #814 4/5/09 - 4/8/09  (Read 193703 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 08, 2009, 05:41:07 PM »

I just cannot understand why some people get so much pleasure out of putting out personal information about others. Only a very very sick mind would derive pleasure from hurting other people.

Yes, we are dealing with some very sick minds here. If they would go this far, there is no telling what else they would do. This is why I believe the time has come to put all this in the hands of the authorities and let them sort it all out. It is entirely possible that some of these people have criminal backgrounds and need to be locked up.
Not saying I KNOW this, but just "sayin"

Just take screen shots with links and file a report in the words of the famous wool knitter -  lickity split!

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Report FBI stalkers (division of the Dept of Justice under the FBI)

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 08, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

I just cannot understand why some people get so much pleasure out of putting out personal information about others. Only a very very sick mind would derive pleasure from hurting other people.

Yes, we are dealing with some very sick minds here. If they would go this far, there is no telling what else they would do. This is why I believe the time has come to put all this in the hands of the authorities and let them sort it all out. It is entirely possible that some of these people have criminal backgrounds and need to be locked up.

At the least mental health issues as they exhibit classic symptoms.  Old psyche nurse here.  It's been a while but some symptoms just don't seem to change.  Trying to include themselves in a situation to garner the love and fame and support of the victim and family.  Same as the ones who stalk movie stars.

Then attacking any other they see as a threat or competition for that attention they seek.

I wonder how they will explain to the family why everybody else is afraid to attend the travel shows because of who shows up there!  Imagine spending the day with these nutcases!

Normal people would be terrified to be exposed to them like that.  So much for their big deal helping out in that regard!

Sometimes it's better not to do anything than to do harm.

Yes, Anna, I agree with you
And then , these same people claim to be so loving and caring about others. Pfffft
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 08, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »

And I know exactly where that information concerning Tyler's last name came from to him, too.

Not many of them fool me any more.

I think that was yapperz giving them that information.
I wonder how many people she has a vendetta against?

I certainly have NEVER done one thing to her and don't even know her.  Same as HotShit.  And yet I am attacked just the same.  It's not my fault they are too damned stupid to understand how a name is Anglicized and while it may no longer be spelled the same, it is the same name.

And they can all kiss my DUTCH a$$ while all this a$$ kissing is going on.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 08, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »

Just take screen shots with links and file a report in the words of the famous wool knitter -  lickity split!

Thank you, Kermit, for that link
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »

I have never questioned who Kermit was or what position Kermit held.

I did say that I had five pictures of my husband with Bill Clinton that is totally true.

I did say that Kermit is in two of them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 08, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »

At the least mental health issues as they exhibit classic symptoms.  Old psyche nurse here.  It's been a while but some symptoms just don't seem to change.  Trying to include themselves in a situation to garner the love and fame and support of the victim and family.  Same as the ones who stalk movie stars.

Then attacking any other they see as a threat or competition for that attention they seek.

I wonder how they will explain to the family why everybody else is afraid to attend the travel shows because of who shows up there!  Imagine spending the day with these nutcases!

Normal people would be terrified to be exposed to them like that.  So much for their big deal helping out in that regard!

Sometimes it's better not to do anything than to do harm.

Yes, Anna, I agree with you
And then , these same people claim to be so loving and caring about others. Pfffft

And some of them claim to be such good mothers while supporting stalking of the children of others, kids just the age of Natalee when she disappeared, etc.

Maybe they think their own children are special and the only ones who count?  We all love our children even after they become adults.  And I blame those who uphold and sustain those who do this just as much as the actual culprits because if they told them to stop it, it would nerve have come so far.

No, they LOVE to read about others doing it and even supply them information, etc. then sit back and pretend they are not involved.  Yes, they are because they support the place that does this and I have no respect for ANY of them that participate in any way, even as a reader.  It's still sustaining and supporting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 08, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »

FWIW, I have NEVER read anywhere that Kermit said he/she was a Secret Service Agent. I have seen where OTHERS have wondered this, but NOWHERE have I seen Kermit state this.

I would LOVE to see where Kermit said this, so if anyone has a link to this, I'd appreciate it.

Art, They were asked repeatedly to post a link where Kermit made this claim and never could they provide even one. 

But that didn't stop the lying claims.  Tell a lie often enough and they think it will be believed.

Did you know they have started yet a NEW blog for this kind of activity?  And ban anyone who doesn't agree with their bashing.  I mean a new one within the last few days.

And they claim they can use any material that is in the public domain.  So I hope they use their fingers to keep their place and move their lips when they read your post that using information for other than what it was intended is STALKING and ILLEGAL!

I never gave anyone any information for any intention, not sure how they're gonna explain that...   

Lifesong, who had the brutality to post the ID of CapsLockWizard?
I couldn`t believe seeing that information being exposed
That info could bring his life in jeopardy. Unbelievable, no matter what your opinion is about him, thats just `not done`IMO.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 08, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »

[

I just want to second this.  Kermit never said that.  LoonyLou decided it, as I recall, and got Crazy on board with her.

I always get those two confused though...

I didn't even know who they were.

yes it was Idstlou who started saying that I was a Secret Service agent and then she threatened me that she would expose more.
and Hotshot posted that I was not at the presidents funeral cuz I wasn't a Secret Service agent.

Maybe their intention was/is to stop me from exposing CapsLockwizards cruel hoax of the Pond!
Because it exposes Hotshots involvement.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

Thank you, Kermit, for that link

This saves a whole step in reporting.  FBI is just going to send you to this site.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »

FWIW, I have NEVER read anywhere that Kermit said he/she was a Secret Service Agent. I have seen where OTHERS have wondered this, but NOWHERE have I seen Kermit state this.

I would LOVE to see where Kermit said this, so if anyone has a link to this, I'd appreciate it.

Art, They were asked repeatedly to post a link where Kermit made this claim and never could they provide even one. 

But that didn't stop the lying claims.  Tell a lie often enough and they think it will be believed.

Did you know they have started yet a NEW blog for this kind of activity?  And ban anyone who doesn't agree with their bashing.  I mean a new one within the last few days.

And they claim they can use any material that is in the public domain.  So I hope they use their fingers to keep their place and move their lips when they read your post that using information for other than what it was intended is STALKING and ILLEGAL!

I never gave anyone any information for any intention, not sure how they're gonna explain that...   

That info could bring his life in jeopardy. Unbelievable, no matter what your opinion is about him, thats just `not done`IMO.

You mean the Four Headed Aruban Idol?   Bastibro, we still don't know who Capslockwizzard is.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: April 08, 2009, 05:49:38 PM »

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU THINK CAPSLOCKWIZARDS AND HIS BUDDIES THREATS TO ME ARE OKAY BY YOU?

I am a U.S. citizen and I do not take to being threatened by your Aruban buddies who lied in order to pull off this POND HOAX.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 08, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »

This saves a whole step in reporting.  FBI is just going to send you to this site.

I actually posted that for everyone else.
I already have contact with the FBI.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 08, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

Bastibro,

Capslockwizard is one of THEM.  He is in no danger whatsoeve as those that do damage are the ones who sent him.  He is in very thick with ALE and the rest of the culprits who denied justice in the first place.

They are all laughing themselves silly at all of this and the big hoax they got away with.

Again.

Being a Drama Queen doesn't make it so. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 08, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »

[

I just want to second this.  Kermit never said that.  LoonyLou decided it, as I recall, and got Crazy on board with her.

I always get those two confused though...

I didn't even know who they were.

yes it was Idstlou who started saying that I was a Secret Service agent and then she threatened me that she would expose more.
and Hotshot posted that I was not at the presidents funeral cuz I wasn't a Secret Service agent.

Maybe their intention was/is to stop me from exposing CapsLockwizards cruel hoax of the Pond!
Because it exposes Hotshots involvement.

They really ignored Red's post of his conversation with Beth, too.  Even after demanding it.  When it didn't turn out as they had planned, they just lie some more and go right on as though it never happend.

Pathetic!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 08, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »

I know, Kerm.  Just telling them the advantage to going there first.

I have been in contact with then since my second hard drive was hacked by a DUTCH hacker.  FBI still has it.  Guess I will never get it back and it had all my Natalee files on it.

One reason I either file it in my head or just don't keep it.  They can't hack my head!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 08, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »

Hey, you Caps Butt kissers,

Where are the remains?  Where is the shoe?  All Dave had to do was come down and claim the body!

So where is it??????

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:19 PM »

Going to take a break before I say what I really think about this band of miscreants.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: April 08, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »

I certainly have NEVER done one thing to her and don't even know her.  Same as HotShit.  And yet I am attacked just the same.  It's not my fault they are too damned stupid to understand how a name is Anglicized and while it may no longer be spelled the same, it is the same name.

And they can all kiss my DUTCH a$$ while all this a$$ kissing is going on.

No one did anything to her that I am aware of. Certainly none of the freebirds. In fact, as I said, they gave her MONEY
and she used the checks to obtain their personal information so that she could give it out to Arubans too! who have been threatening me.

She is only one of the ones that is giving out people's personal information though.
I don't even think Tylergal is here that much. So I don't understand why she needed to do that.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 08, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »

I know, Kerm.  Just telling them the advantage to going there first.

I have been in contact with then since my second hard drive was hacked by a DUTCH hacker.  FBI still has it.  Guess I will never get it back and it had all my Natalee files on it.

One reason I either file it in my head or just don't keep it.  They can't hack my head!

I have screenshots if you want them for the FBI of there posts about you.
I also see that johann has a great interest in you as well. HE keeps checking your profile. Just so you know.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:34 PM »

EXPOSING THE POND SEARCH

BUMP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.