May 29, 2024, 05:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 157357 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 16, 2007, 02:39:22 AM »

What station? What time? TIA all!

and then good night in a few minutes Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 16, 2007, 02:41:29 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Ahhha so it want me this time that blew the margins or font this time Twisted Evil

Im a bit skeptical on these psychics. She claims she knows where Natalee is. You would think she would immediately do something to get her before releasing the show. Unless Natalee is in the deep ocean or unreachable at the moment. I seem to remember another psychic with Tim/TES in the ocean over a year ago.

From the website excerpt of Haunting Evidence I read that she identified Natalee's killer but it does not say she pointed out where Natalee is now.
I am not sceptical of all psychics.  Some are definitely shonks.  Some of them can locate clues and motives.  I have known a couple of them that worked unofficially with police investigations. Police would visit them on the QT and then follow up on what they came up with.  The police kept coming back with new cases so they must have helped.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 16, 2007, 02:43:18 AM »

Wednesdays at 10pm E/P JUne 20th--Court TV

A few pictures from the website..

http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/haunting_evidence/photo_gallery/214.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 16, 2007, 02:44:18 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "IBE"
Haunted Evidence

Is that the show that will be on June 20? TIA

Correct..June 20th

"But I believe they did their best and came up with some new details and angles that will prove useful to authorities. "

I dont believe they communicated much with authorities in Aruba but Easy or someone else can answer that as they have been in contact with carla. Maybee they pointed out a location for TES?

I wonder if the show airs in Aruba , they can all watch and see who they point fingers at there own judicial officals

Bet they would have a power failure that night  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 16, 2007, 02:48:50 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Ahhha so it want me this time that blew the margins or font this time Twisted Evil

Im a bit skeptical on these psychics. She claims she knows where Natalee is. You would think she would immediately do something to get her before releasing the show. Unless Natalee is in the deep ocean or unreachable at the moment. I seem to remember another psychic with Tim/TES in the ocean over a year ago.

From the website excerpt of Haunting Evidence I read that she identified Natalee's killer but it does not say she pointed out where Natalee is now.
I am not sceptical of all psychics.  Some are definitely shonks.  Some of them can locate clues and motives.  I have known a couple of them that worked unofficially with police investigations. Police would visit them on the QT and then follow up on what they came up with.  The police kept coming back with new cases so they must have helped.

I thought I read where she says she knows where Natalee is now. I went back to find the quote but couldn't find it. They must be saving the good stuff so you tune in for the show to find out what they think/feel/vision Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 16, 2007, 02:54:32 AM »

I thought I read where she says she knows where Natalee is now. I went back to find the quote but couldn't find it. They must be saving the good stuff so you tune in for the show to find out what they think/feel/vision Confused

Hope she doesn't do teasers as Fox does and then not deliver.

Night all. Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: June 16, 2007, 03:00:54 AM »

Night night guys.  I am out of here to prepare dinner.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 16, 2007, 03:03:35 AM »

Hope she doesn't do teasers as Fox does and then not deliver.

Night all. Keep up the Good Works!

Lats hope teh NETWORK doesnt edit stuff out of importance Easy was writing her and she mentioned that they can edit crap out.. hopefully they dont edit the names out .. NAME THEM ALL I SAY

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 16, 2007, 06:38:58 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 16, 2007, 08:33:17 AM »

iirc -- there was an article in an Aruban paper (maybe Awemainta) when she was down in Aruba during her research a few months ago.

All I remember at the moment was a picture in the paper of a 'clubhouse' sort of building -- on or near a golf course. And a few comments about a very 'eerie' feeling, I think by this golf course or baby beach.

Maybe I can find the article again -- or klaas can -- but again, iirc, it was in Pap.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 16, 2007, 08:34:07 AM »

Haunted Evidence

Is that the show that will be on June 20? TIA

Correct..June 20th

"But I believe they did their best and came up with some new details and angles that will prove useful to authorities. "

I dont believe they communicated much with authorities in Aruba but Easy or someone else can answer that as they have been in contact with carla. Maybee they pointed out a location for TES?

Yeah, that's THE $64,000 question ---- which AUTHORITIES did they share their information with!?! Hopefully, not ALE!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 16, 2007, 08:38:18 AM »

....side note.....

after reading the FP...... I'm afraid I'll be singing/humming "...and he lies, and he lies, and he lies" ...al day long!!!!  Laughing  Crying or Very sad  Wink

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 16, 2007, 08:44:48 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

iirc -- there was an article in an Aruban paper (maybe Awemainta) when she was down in Aruba during her research a few months ago.

All I remember at the moment was a picture in the paper of a 'clubhouse' sort of building -- on or near a golf course. And a few comments about a very 'eerie' feeling, I think by this golf course or baby beach.

Maybe I can find the article again -- or klaas can -- but again, iirc, it was in Pap.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=112639&highlight=baby+beach#112639

Link to original article -- and klaas provided a 'translator' translation.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: June 16, 2007, 09:14:58 AM »

Anymore breaking news this morning?  Yesterday was kind of a strange one with all the crazy stories being put out by some folks.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 16, 2007, 09:21:17 AM »

"...and he lies, and he lies, and he lies"  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 16, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »

They're having a special Saturday hearing on Nifong with the closing arguments being made now.  If Nifong only gets a slap on the wrist, I think there will be an uproar.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: June 16, 2007, 09:27:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
They're having a special Saturday hearing on Nifong with the closing arguments being made now.  If Nifong only gets a slap on the wrist, I think there will be an uproar.

lawyers judging lawyers....... what are you expecting??????

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 16, 2007, 09:30:04 AM »

klaas

Here alre the lyrics  Laughing

I'm still trying to find out who wrote them (and if they had Joran in mind when they did  Laughing ) Maybe the AJ McGee at the bottom??
----------------------------------------------------------

THE LIAR *

He lies and he lies and he lies

He looks you right in the eyes

And he lies

He lies all the time,

He lies through his teeth

If you pick up a rock, he’ll be lying underneath

To lie is a sin

It can be a crime,

But that doesn’t stop him

He just lies all the time

You look at the facts

It ain’t nuthin like that

He just lies and he lies and he lies

(break)

He looks you straight in your eyes

And he lies

He lies about everything

He lies everyday

If it weren’t for the lies
He’d have nothing to say

To lie takes a liar

As to steal takes a thief

But to lie to the whole world

Takes a Liar-in-Chief

He must despise

all the what-fors and whys

The way he lies and he lies and he lies.

And he lies

He can lie anytime

He can lie anyplace

He crosses his fingers

He keeps a straight face

Too many believe him,

They’re bleating like sheep

Accomplices now to

The liar’s deceit

And he lies and he lies and he lies

Lies, lies, lies

He pokes us all in the eye when he lies

I’d like to ask him

To stop all this lying

But he just...he lies and he lies and he lies.

© 2003 A.J. McGee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 16, 2007, 09:33:41 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

lawyers judging lawyers....... what are you expecting??????

I'm expecting some type of song and dance, but it will be intereting to see just how they go about it.  Nifong used that case to get people to the polls and he divided a city in the process.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: June 16, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »

Clint Van Zandt talking about the Maddy McCann case.  He says, "mediums, psychics set off his hot buttons.  Those people are shams at best and liars and thieves at worst."

I don't think Clint likes psychics. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.