May 29, 2024, 04:35:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 157354 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 16, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I have to work all day tomorrow.. but I wanted to take out the time, although its early to wish our SM men who are fathers, A Happy Fathers Day!

Thank You Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: June 16, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Angie, I don't know if Easy got his haircut or not, but when I tell you all the exciting places I've been today, you're gonna be sooooo envious.  Rolling Eyes

Recycling center, used bookstore, Ace Hardware, Sam's, Walmart, supermarket.

My life is way too thrilling - I need to slow down.  Laughing

Shocked  I am so jealous.. ROFL !!
 Lets see.. I cleaned up around here.. did laundry. pulled weeds from my garden. and my step son stopped.. got a new car since his caught on fire. NICE car too.. simliar to mine.. but his is black.. not the sport model like mine.. but its sharp!  <his other burnt peice of crap is still next to the garage..  Rolling Eyes > he is selling the good parts from it on ebay..LMAO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 16, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I have to work all day tomorrow.. but I wanted to take out the time, although its early to wish our SM men who are fathers, A Happy Fathers Day!

Thank You Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome! Hope you are having a great weekend and Happy ANNIV to you once again!  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: June 16, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »

Angie, I don't know if Easy got his haircut or not, but when I tell you all the exciting places I've been today, you're gonna be sooooo envious.  Rolling Eyes

More thrilling and exciting than my life is today... Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 16, 2007, 07:42:20 PM »

******* wrote;

It was the hand in the pocket that through me for a loop..They put there hand in the pocket for comfort as they are killing themselves?? Not buying it!! Must be the same person resposible for all 3 hangings.[/b]

I think it would not be likely that someone who hangs themselves would be likely to keep their hand in their pockets. Alot would depend on the height of the drop. But the fall breaks the neck, sometimes (low drop) not so quickly. Seizures.....release of bodily functions....seizures

Doesn't have to be the same person, but maybe the same group or organization with the same signs signals.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 16, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

More thrilling and exciting than my life is today... Laughing

Is is the trip to Ace Hardware or the one to Walmart that's causing the most envy in your heart?  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #786 on: June 16, 2007, 07:45:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "robots"
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

heheheheehheheheheheeh

just kiddding  

ROBOTS MODERATOR    Twisted Evil

You are NOT THE MODERATOR !
I am .
Now we will have a Kat Break.
Bought my GD a pair of flip flops today. ( amongst many other things )With the leopard print on them.
She PICKED them out. We were just a laffin' in the store.
I have a convert !

I was just back reading and had to ask: Did she look like this?  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 16, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

I thought they offered to pay her way to NY to testify as it would have been a hardship for the girl's family. I don't think that is illegal. And, Beth was represented by Helen Lejuez at that time and so had the girl been at one time.
Beth did not go door to door looking for girls who had previous problems with Joran.  The girl went to a children's centre where Helen did Pro Bono
( free, unlike Joe Taco ) work. And her concerns were separate and apart from this case. That is how the girl ( I know her name )
and the situation came to Beth's attention.
Given what Joran has said about himself, I do not doubt the original story of the girl. But I guess Joe T showing up at her door huffin' and puffin' like the provebial big bad was enough to make her back down. She is a little young girl, whose father is not a judge wanna be. She might have been found in a short closet if she had not caved.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 16, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »

What's new besides Nifong getting disbarred?

Is Kimberly G going after Debra Opri tonight?  That might be a good one. lol
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 16, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »

I thought they offered to pay her way to NY to testify as it would have been a hardship for the girl's family. I don't think that is illegal. And, Beth was represented by Helen Lejuez at that time and so had the girl been at one time.
Beth did not go door to door looking for girls who had previous problems with Joran.  The girl went to a children's centre where Helen did Pro Bono
( free, unlike Joe Taco ) work. And her concerns were separate and apart from this case. That is how the girl ( I know her name )
and the situation came to Beth's attention.
Given what Joran has said about himself, I do not doubt the original story of the girl. But I guess Joe T showing up at her door huffin' and puffin' like the provebial big bad was enough to make her back down. She is a little young girl, whose father is not a judge wanna be. She might have been found in a short closet if she had not caved.

I actually wonder if someone didn't get to her (them-because it was originally more than one girl as I recall) with some type of threat.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: June 16, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Did you get your haircut?   Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 16, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

I would also like to wish all the monkey dads and monkey husbands happy father's day!  There is nothing like being a parent!  I spent Friday night and most of today with my three girls and my son-in-law and we had a blast.  Went out to eat last night with everyone!  Then today took the baby girl to lunch and shopping!  But I had to come home today and get ready for my school trip. Crying or Very sad  I will be leaving tomorrow and not be home till Friday.  I will go through withdrawls from y'all!  haha The good thing is that I am getting paid for 4 days and inservice hours for the 5th day.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 16, 2007, 07:52:53 PM »

[/quote]
No, neither one of us do.
She is young ( just nine this week ) and very cute turning into pretty. With long blonde fashionably natural streaked hair.
She is too damn cute ! !
She has NO BOYFRIENDS as she is too young, so she told me. ( Good girl  ! ! )
Besides, boys stink.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 16, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »

Quote from: bleachedblack
******* wrote;

It was the hand in the pocket that through me for a loop..They put there hand in the pocket for comfort as they are killing themselves?? Not buying it!! Must be the same person resposible for all 3 hangings.[/b]

I think it would not be likely that someone who hangs themselves would be likely to keep their hand in their pockets. Alot would depend on the height of the drop. But the fall breaks the neck, sometimes (low drop) not so quickly. Seizures.....release of bodily functions....seizures

Doesn't have to be the same person, but maybe the same group or organization with the same signs signals.

Your right..Some sinister forces are at work in Aruba..Very brazen act to leave there hand in the pocket on multiple hangings and for the ALE to rule them all suicides. Pretty obvious that either the Govt is behind this or they let another organization do as they please. Makes me wonder what the reporter and camera man were looking into? Investigative work on Natalee Holloway or something entirely irrelevant?? I guess we may never know.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: June 16, 2007, 07:59:09 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
I would also like to wish all the monkey dads and monkey husbands happy father's day!  There is nothing like being a parent!  I spent Friday night and most of today with my three girls and my son-in-law and we had a blast.  Went out to eat last night with everyone!  Then today took the baby girl to lunch and shopping!  But I had to come home today and get ready for my school trip. Crying or Very sad  I will be leaving tomorrow and not be home till Friday.  I will go through withdrawls from y'all!  haha The good thing is that I am getting paid for 4 days and inservice hours for the 5th day.

Have a great time Casa!  Smile  
Glad you had a great day today!   Exclamation  Exclamation
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 16, 2007, 08:00:17 PM »

Do we know the cameraman and TV producer both had their hand in their pocket?  That would almost be proof of murder.  How could ALE ignore that?

Supposedly, they had been working on something in Curacao, hadn't they?  However, this happened right after Peter DeVries was on the island which was always suspicious to me.  Maybe they talked to him about something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: June 16, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »

No, neither one of us do.
She is young ( just nine this week ) and very cute turning into pretty. With long blonde fashionably natural streaked hair.
She is too damn cute ! !
She has NO BOYFRIENDS as she is too young, so she told me. ( Good girl  ! ! )
Besides, boys stink.[/quote]

She is a smart gal.. YES.. Boys stink and so do alot of supposed adult men!   Cool
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 16, 2007, 08:03:32 PM »

She is a smart gal.. YES.. Boys stink and so do alot of supposed adult men!   Cool

But not Mr. Toothbrush - right? Mr. Green

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 16, 2007, 08:04:17 PM »

Nope, talked myself out of it. lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 16, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »

Nope, talked myself out of it. lol

Did you get to have a nap today?

I was so busy going exciting places like Walmart that I didn't have one. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.